The chance to receive a chastity belt is too high for my taste(seems more common than other outcomes when replying with "my master would not approve"). Can you add MCM options for the chance of different outcomes? Or if it doesn't require scripting I can edit the chance myself if you tell me how. I think the chance to get random bondage should be at least as high as chastity belts. It's also more fun.

19 hours ago, saltshade said:

The chance to receive a chastity belt is too high for my taste(seems more common than other outcomes when replying with "my master would not approve"). Can you add MCM options for the chance of different outcomes? Or if it doesn't require scripting I can edit the chance myself if you tell me how. I think the chance to get random bondage should be at least as high as chastity belts. It's also more fun.

The chance is currently random, as in the game selects one of all outcomes for that dialogue that are available, so yes belt probably comes up a bit too frequently, although I don't think its more common than random bondage, maybe just bad RNG.

Modifying it yourself... I think you can just add an AND dialogue condition to the belting dialogue where the game needs to roll a percentage above some number, but you would need to do that for every specific dialogue that has a similar outcome. Then you'd have to save the changes you made to the esp as a patch, but I've never done that, I just know a few other users have done that before, I forget who...

Visual reference for modifying DEC dialogue in Creation Kit:

dec dialogue.jpg

Giving the user choice to reduce or increase the chance is something I'm willing to do, but not sure how to approach it just yet. I cannot just use the old belt slider in items because that slider is a weight, not a percentage. Using it as a percentage and a weight would complicate how users can use it. Using it as a weight without sliders for the other outcomes (that's too many sliders to add them all) isn't intuitive either.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

The chance is currently random, as in the game selects one of all outcomes for that dialogue that are available, so yes belt probably comes up a bit too frequently, although I don't think its more common than random bondage, maybe just bad RNG.

Modifying it yourself... I think you can just add an AND dialogue condition to the belting dialogue where the game needs to roll a percentage above some number, but you would need to do that for every specific dialogue that has a similar outcome. Then you'd have to save the changes you made to the esp as a patch, but I've never done that, I just know a few other users have done that before, I forget who...

Visual reference for modifying DEC dialogue in Creation Kit:

Reveal hidden contents

dec dialogue.jpg

Giving the user choice to reduce or increase the chance is something I'm willing to do, but not sure how to approach it just yet. I cannot just use the old belt slider in items because that slider is a weight, not a percentage. Using it as a percentage and a weight would complicate how users can use it. Using it as a weight without sliders for the other outcomes (that's too many sliders to add them all) isn't intuitive either.

I understand you completely if that's too much. I was thinking of how it's done in DCL, but that mod doesn't allow you to also set the weight of items received through dialogue. Anyway, if it's random, then the chance should be equal for all, so I don't really need to modify it. I guess I'll just reload if I get belted too much.

Now that I think of it, I've never seen the "Slut, service me" dialogue. What's the difference in requirements from "Slave, service me"? I have slut tattoos and erotic armor enable so it's a bit strange.

30 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Now that I think of it, I've never seen the "Slut, service me" dialogue. What's the difference in requirements from "Slave, service me"? I have slut tattoos and erotic armor enable so it's a bit strange.

Well I thought there was no difference, I thought it was just a variety difference, but there is a different dialogue condition that I see no reason for existing...

I wonder if I added one by accident at some point.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Well I thought there was no difference, I thought it was just a variety difference, but there is a different dialogue condition that I see no reason for existing...

I wonder if I added one by accident at some point.

Well, there is one situation that I don't like much. It's when you're just looking slutty and don't wear any bondage gear, and they still think you're a slave. If you could find a way to use the slut dialogue instead, it would be nice, but I think it can complicate things when replies has to match.

9 hours ago, saltshade said:

Well, there is one situation that I don't like much. It's when you're just looking slutty and don't wear any bondage gear, and they still think you're a slave. If you could find a way to use the slut dialogue instead, it would be nice, but I think it can complicate things when replies has to match.

That sounds reasonable and doable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I have a problem. I got enslaved with sd+, then went for a walk in slaverun, and my followers became slaves with slaverun reloaded. So far so good. Then i freed myself, but since then deviously enslaved is locking me out from enslavement (cannot re-ensleave yet, slaverun reloaded lock-out 2, or sometimes it says slaverun reloaded location 1) even though slaverun says im a free woman and whatnot. I tried removing myself from slave faction, but to no avail. So is it some other faction i need to remove myself from..?

Granted, I think I play with slaverun 2.1.  Any help would be welcomed :)

have a great day!

7 hours ago, Cleave said:

Hi! I have a problem. I got enslaved with sd+, then went for a walk in slaverun, and my followers became slaves with slaverun reloaded. So far so good. Then i freed myself, but since then deviously enslaved is locking me out from enslavement (cannot re-ensleave yet, slaverun reloaded lock-out 2, or sometimes it says slaverun reloaded location 1) even though slaverun says im a free woman and whatnot. I tried removing myself from slave faction, but to no avail. So is it some other faction i need to remove myself from..?

Granted, I think I play with slaverun 2.1.  Any help would be welcomed :)

have a great day!

I might need a papyrus log for this one.

Edit: Or a save file, need to know what I can use to detect the release.

1 hour ago, Garfieldcat said:

I have a bit of problem.
After installing the latest version (had to reinstall Skyrim), it doesn't work at all.

No MCM menu, nothing.
Any idea? :O 

Since you just reinstalled, did you forget UIExtensions is a requirement? DDx is also not-optional.

If you have those, pass me a papyrus log from a game session where it did not load.

38 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

I'm pretty sure I have all of the requirements :| 
Log below. Thanks!

Papyrus.0.log 199.76 kB · 0 downloads

That's really weird, your game cannot find a dozen of DEC's main script files:

[10/16/2019 - 10:16:37PM] Cannot open store for class "crdehelplessscript", missing file?
[10/16/2019 - 10:16:37PM] warning: Unable to get type crdehelplessscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[10/16/2019 - 10:16:37PM] Cannot open store for class "crdemodsmonitorscript", missing file?
[10/16/2019 - 10:16:37PM] warning: Unable to get type crdemodsmonitorscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[10/16/2019 - 10:16:37PM] Cannot open store for class "crdeplayermonitorscript", missing file?
[10/16/2019 - 10:16:37PM] warning: Unable to get type crdeplayermonitorscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[10/16/2019 - 10:16:37PM] Cannot open store for class "crdeplayerscript", missing file?
[10/16/2019 - 10:16:37PM] warning: Unable to get type crdeplayerscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

I cannot think of why this would happen unless DEC was not installed correctly, maybe the 7z didn't finish downloading? the 13.23.2 7zip has a MD5Sum of 62ebbb3bd7febf4955680361750f6edb and a sha256 of dddc7ffa8b279a457f4f2c2001edb9355e7ab1db53cef31e7abb4be332c8a108, check that you don't have file corruption, re-download if you do.

I removed the mod. Redownloaded it and then reinstalled again.
For a while it seemed like nothing has changed, but then after like the 5th location change the 1 new menu info popped and it was for the mod.
No clue why the delay, but glad it's back there. Will check if everything works tomorrow.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:23 PM, Verstort said:

I might need a papyrus log for this one.

Edit: Or a save file, need to know what I can use to detect the release.

Hi, it's me with the slaverun enslavement "un-enslaevable" problem :) 

I'll start with a papyrus log, though i don't know how it works so what i did is i got enslaved with SD+ while in slaverun then stole the key to get free, then quit the game. Here's the bad boy. I never really checked logs before, but ho boy there's so much warnings and such, its scary... I must say though that my game is buttery smooth and i almost never get any ctd :)

Well, hope it helps! If not I'll provide a savefile if need be.

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, Cleave said:

Hi, it's me with the slaverun enslavement "un-enslaevable" problem :) 

I'll start with a papyrus log, though i don't know how it works so what i did is i got enslaved with SD+ while in slaverun then stole the key to get free, then quit the game. Here's the bad boy. I never really checked logs before, but ho boy there's so much warnings and such, its scary... I must say though that my game is buttery smooth and i almost never get any ctd :)

Well, hope it helps! If not I'll provide a savefile if need be.

Papyrus.0.log 211.7 kB · 0 downloads

Not seeing anything really bad in this log, most of these errors are common.

But yeah I either need a save file to look at the quest state data or you'll need to tell me all of it. I need to know the quest stage of at least 2 quests, the main quest and the second main quest (forgot their exact names right now), you can get this in console with SQV *quest_name* where slaverun quests start with SLV so you can find their names with help SLV, but if you pass me the save file I can look at all of it in resaver which is easier than skyrim's console.

If you pass me the save here or in a private message, don't forget the skse part too, need both or the save is incomplete.

Well... this is more of a tempfix than a real fix.

Problem: Turns out I cannot find a direct way to get an answer to "Is the player currently enslaved" from slaverun reloaded. Factions are foobar, the code refers to a global that doesn't exist, haven't found a function or property, and the quest I was using is used for more than just player enslavement... and I'm not going to load all mini-quests and test if any of them are running. Author looks awol too.

But this version should fix your issue at least, the guard released me quest is now detected.

Yeah I figured Slaverun would be a hard nut to crack. I'm using it only for the enforcer part of the mod, then activate auto-slavery and stop it once half the cities are enslaved, that way it's not perma-present everywhere, and I don't have to bother playing it's quests. Also, as I said I'm using the 2.1.3 version, maybe it would work different in the more recent 3.0 version.

Still, I'm super grateful you spent time looking into it, and for sure I'll try this new version and check out what this guard release me quest is all about :) 

Thank you very much for your effort, I like your mod a lot! Wish you the best!

Edit: Did not want to double post, but I wanted to say that your "temp fix" works like a charm right after loading my savegame :D Thank you very much!!

I just didn't have enough interest in adding them at first, and they fell by the wayside.

I can add them, I need to get all the remaining items and make a batch so I can get all that out in one go.

Edit: I mean there was an excuse at first: "It's not as immersive that someone can quickly equip a huge item like a suit or corset while the player is probably struggling" but armbinder messes with that logic.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:59 PM, Verstort said:

I just didn't have enough interest in adding them at first, and they fell by the wayside.

I can add them, I need to get all the remaining items and make a batch so I can get all that out in one go.

Edit: I mean there was an excuse at first: "It's not as immersive that someone can quickly equip a huge item like a suit or corset while the player is probably struggling" but armbinder messes with that logic.

oh, alright, cool!

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

Just installed DEC.

Am I supposed to get a new MCM menu?

I tried both from a clean save game and a brand new game.  Waited about 15 minutes in each case and no MCM menu showed up.

Thanks

DEC has a MCM entry, yes.

Did you remember to install DDx and UIExtensions? They are both hard requirements, and if one isn't installed the MCM won't load.

If both of those are installed, can you pass me a papyrus log?