9 hours ago, Verstort said:

Cannot replicated the events in your papyrus log, so cannot test the fix.

Your log suggests the player was gagged, belted with open back, and yoke. When DEC asked sexlab to find animations that would work with those tags, sexlab didn't find any, so we asked DD for an animation and DD returned a none array. Because DEC was expecting an empty array and not a NONE array, DEC did not catch this and passed the None animation array to sexlab.

Could sexlab getting a none animation array cause teleporting to the central spot? I wouldn't think so, I would think Sexlab would detect there is no animation and stop early, and even if it didn't stop early, why would the animations tell sexlab anything about where the player should be located before sex starts? I would expect a bug like this to show as the player being teleported to the right spot for sex, but then not animating...

So I'm not convinced it's even the same error, but here is the attempted fix.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.22.3).7z 358.93 kB · 0 downloads

Hi Verstort, thanks for looking at this issue, please see attached screenpic at sarethi farm. btw i have installed the latest 13.22.4 that was in downloads which i assume includes the attempted fix in this version. the outfit my character is wearing is the one from DCL LAL start as a captured princess in slaver hideout near sarethi farm. I also attached the FNIS log. I currently have 492 human animations and 489 creature animations loaded in SL animation loader in MCM280071819_DeviouslyEnslavederror.jpg.272882cf9973f49f2035234dc552bc06.jpg

FNIS log.txt

9 hours ago, Maddac said:

Hi Verstort, thanks for looking at this issue, please see attached screenpic at sarethi farm. btw i have installed the latest 13.22.4 that was in downloads which i assume includes the attempted fix in this version. the outfit my character is wearing is the one from DCL LAL start as a captured princess in slaver hideout near sarethi farm. I also attached the FNIS log. I currently have 492 human animations and 489 creature animations loaded in SL animation loader in MCM280071819_DeviouslyEnslavederror.jpg.272882cf9973f49f2035234dc552bc06.jpg

FNIS log.txt 3.84 kB · 1 download

Well at least the fix for the bad teleport worked, but that does mean I need to take another crack at stopping DEC from making that approach in the first place.

But yes, DD doesn't allow sex animations when the player is bound with certain DD items unless the animation accounts for that item, like how some animations need oral but a gag would get in the way. That item combo has so many blocks that no animations exist that account for them all.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

Well at least the fix for the bad teleport worked, but that does mean I need to take another crack at stopping DEC from making that approach in the first place.

But yes, DD doesn't allow sex animations when the player is bound with certain DD items unless the animation accounts for that item, like how some animations need oral but a gag would get in the way. That item combo has so many blocks that no animations exist that account for them all.

Thank you Verstort, it was doing my head in as i have about 400 mods merged down to 236.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

So Maddac was right and the teleport bug was triggered by DEC? :O

Means I don't need to find that animation anymore that can cause that effect too? ?

Technically, DD started the bug, which DEC did not detect.

[08/20/2019 - 06:19:37PM] [CRDE] No animations available with given tags, reducing ...
[08/20/2019 - 06:19:38PM] [CRDE] No animations available with given tags, stealing an animation from DDi ...
[08/20/2019 - 06:19:38PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
	[zadQuest (1500F624)].zadbq00.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 539
	[zadQuest (1500F624)].zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 705
	[crdePlayerMonitor (C8001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.doPlayerSex() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 2113
	[topic info C8003E18 on quest crdePlayerMonitor (C8001827)].pf_crde_sexgaggeddidntwanttoknow.Fragment_0() - "pf_crde_sexgaggeddidntwanttoknow.psc" Line 11

DD failed to return the correct type, instead flagging an error. This error meant the function returned a type it shouldn't have to DEC (NONE), Nevermind, the DD code would have returned a none array anyway, guess that wasn't the error. DEC then passed this bad type to Sexlab which failed to detect that there was no animations array to work with, causing the teleportation (which is a really weird result itself, mind)

If I'm right, any other mod that passes a none animations array to sexlab should get the same teleporting bug, and any other mod that asks DD for a proper DD animation for sexlab with too many items should get the same broken array.

6 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Yes, but I didn't think I got a reply because I wasn't quoted. I can see now that I did. :) Thanks for clarifying those.

I see!

Maybe my replay was bit too "salty" then ?

(careful: DPE also adds devices to you if you end up in vanilla prison... wait that's a good thing. I mean other devices you can get via additem menu added by that mod called "permanent" add literally permanent punishment effects on the PC even if the devices are removed. Learned that the hard way.)

7 hours ago, Jettrail said:

Guys i need help, for some reason the MCM menu doesnt appear for me

The most common reasons for DEC to not appear in MCM are caused by a bug that stops it from being forced through MCM kicker.

Double check you have all the requirements (both DDx and UIExtensions are required) and if you do have them all, turn on papyrus logs and start a new game, wait ~2 minutes, save, load, wait a few minutes and pass me the papyrus log and I'll see what might be causing it.

I just drop this ideas here:

> would it be possible to give slavers a +1 vulnerability bonus on checks on the PC?

Atm slavers have to wait like any other NPC that the PC is vulnerable.

Even if they have a higher chance for an approach they rarely have a chance to exploit that.

After all you meet the Hydragon slavers mainly in the wilderness => means in an area where the PC is mostly combat ready

> an option to add a permanent petcollar would be great, for dangerseekers like me ^^

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I just drop this ideas here:

> would it be possible to give slavers a +1 vulnerability bonus on checks on the PC?

Atm slavers have to wait like any other NPC that the PC is vulnerable.

Even if they have a higher chance for an approach they rarely have a chance to exploit that.

After all you meet the Hydragon slavers mainly in the wilderness => means in an area where the PC is mostly combat ready

Hmm, slavers already bypass a lot of checks, but we can add +1 vulnerability, sure.

I feel the biggest reason slavers don't get hit more is because there's no light way to auto detect when the player is nearby to a slaver, and most users keep the loop interval too long to catch slavers (If the loop is set to 30, and the loop takes > 10 seconds to run, you'll have completely passed the slaver and be out of range, I run 10 seconds, since I haven't found running it that often hurts anything)

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

> an option to add a permanent petcollar would be great, for dangerseekers like me ^^

Very low on my priority list. About 1.5 hours of work for a feature I see very few using. Edit: What does the pet collar even do if you don't have a follower when it gets equipped?

You could change the pet collar DEC loads to the permanent one in the code, that's easy (changing one number, 8 characters basically). Compiling the code is less easy (you would need a lot of DEC's soft dependencies source code where the compiler can find it, getting the loose version of Sexlab aroused redux, skyui, installing source files with cursed loot, ect), but walking you through that is less tedious than adding another item.

If you got the code to compile, you could add the item and hand me the code too...

Finally an answer! I often wondered why slavers didn't automatically grab the PC when she is unarmed. Now I know... no light way to auto detect when the player is nearby to a slaver.

I knew if I kept reading the posts I'd find out.

45 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

Finally an answer! I often wondered why slavers didn't automatically grab the PC when she is unarmed. Now I know... no light way to auto detect when the player is nearby to a slaver.

I knew if I kept reading the posts I'd find out.

DEC runs on a loop, it checks if the player can be approached by a NPC or follower, goes to sleep when it's done for X seconds, then wakes up and does it again.

You can make a mod that has a cloak spell on the player; every NPC that hits the effect of that cloak spell will have an event triggered, but that cloak spell is really hard on the papyrus engine, especially in heavy areas like cities, or even when attacking heavy populated bandit locations, or at least that's why I heard sexlab arouse was remade from scratch into sexlab aroused redux.

I haven't found another way to detect an NPC within range of the player, the loop is actually the lightest method for NPC detection. The loop only needs to run once every X seconds too, running code for every NPC scales harsher with NPCs, not to mention the papyrus engine is single thread, giving it 20 jobs that take time all at once can bog the engine.

I never checked, but maybe, I can make an opt-in cloak that only detects slavers, need to keep the cloak spell as light as possible, and it will still likely chug the engine, but would allow for greater slaver detection. I fully expect it will be a disaster, I expect a 10-25% success rate.

7 hours ago, Verstort said:

Hmm, slavers already bypass a lot of checks, but we can add +1 vulnerability, sure.

I feel the biggest reason slavers don't get hit more is because there's no light way to auto detect when the player is nearby to a slaver, and most users keep the loop interval too long to catch slavers (If the loop is set to 30, and the loop takes > 10 seconds to run, you'll have completely passed the slaver and be out of range, I run 10 seconds, since I haven't found running it that often hurts anything)

Even with a fast DEC loop they can't break the limitations all NPCs have as long as the PC vulnerability isn't low enough, even if they can circumvent moral checks and confidant checks.

Still their check roll boni rises their chance - if the PC is vulnerable - to approach.

But if the PC isn't vulnerable enough you just get a lot: "PC is armed or wears mage robe"

After playing around with DEC a lot, it comes mainly down to the +2 vulnerability (on my setup) protection if PC is armed or not.

The chances/roll just decide how fast the PC gets approached.

Alternative dangerous times are night or/and have some "inviting" armor on you or bathing/not bathing and SLSA.

Often it's just a battle of +1/-1 vulnerability.

Vulnerability = chance to approach at all

Everything else = how fast (chance to approach/time) and how many (range of the checks) + SLAredux for fine tuning ^^

To still get surprised or fear those slavers - that have a better chance to get a positive roll during the regular checks, but still need a high enough base PC vulnerability to even try- is to give them an unfair advantage.

The +1 vulnernability bonus for slavers would make them able to break the minimal protection that is left for the PC (for example at night/cum/tats/fame) and gives them the edge over normal NPCs to use their roll checks advantages to their favor.

If in DDs all have a good base chance to approch ^^

often the PC looses the weapon protection too during DD times.

The idea behind it is to get an surprise approach by slavers while the PC feels save against normal NPCs, while the protection is already very low (aka vulnerability dangerous high)

Alternative 1: random chance for +1 vulnerability, but that would make all NPC dangerous again and not only the slavers

Alternative 2: vulnerability settings not focused on the PC, but on the faction the NPC are in, for example bandits.

Maybe even like adding "unique armors" just as "unique factions"

Slavers having priority would indeed be quite nice and immersive even :P 
Since the two of you are brainstorming about vulnerabilities:
would it be also possible for the mod to detect the befriended NPC's and for example set vulnerability to -1 or something (extra slider - don't shout at me, I have 0 experience with making stuff like that :D )?
By befiended I mean the NPC's that you helped with a quest - they tend to greet you differently.

Just asking, cause it would make sense that those that like us, wouldn't try to enslave us.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Very low on my priority list. About 1.5 hours of work for a feature I see very few using. Edit: What does the pet collar even do if you don't have a follower when it gets equipped?

You could change the pet collar DEC loads to the permanent one in the code, that's easy (changing one number, 8 characters basically). Compiling the code is less easy (you would need a lot of DEC's soft dependencies source code where the compiler can find it, getting the loose version of Sexlab aroused redux, skyui, installing source files with cursed loot, ect), but walking you through that is less tedious than adding another item.

If you got the code to compile, you could add the item and hand me the code too...

dang, I hoped it would be just a little switch in TESVedit ?

Time to get more focused and self-sufficient.

How did you know that I'm bad at compiling? :classic_blush:

Thx for the offer to give me directions and to compile the mess I will create =D

23 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

would it be also possible for the mod to detect the befriended NPC's and for example set vulnerability to -1 or something

The Relationship Protection Level setting on the Vulnerability tab handles that by excluding them from enslaving or raping you.  Set it to 0 and only NPCs with Acquaintance or lower relationship will bother you.  Give it a try.  To my thinking that's better than +1 protection because a friend will never enslave you, rather doing so situationally.  

30 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The Relationship Protection Level setting on the Vulnerability tab handles that by excluding them from enslaving or raping you.  Set it to 0 and only NPCs with Acquaintance or lower relationship will bother you.  Give it a try.  To my thinking that's better than +1 protection because a friend will never enslave you, rather doing so situationally.  

Oh! Wasn't aware of that. Will check it out :)
Thank you,

8 hours ago, Verstort said:

Edit: What does the pet collar even do if you don't have a follower when it gets equipped?

If you don't have a follower, petcollar does the same as with a follower.

Only difference is that it will be even harsher, because the Pet bag can't be easily reached:

> Fucktoy event!

=> humans and Horses will rape the PC depending on the MCM settings

(also any NPC with DD collars like slave followers or hydragons slavegirls, this in turn makes NPCs less aroused and PC is save for a while from DEC)

=> DEC can catch those events if aggressive and add DDs, that in turn makes everything even harder, better not stay in crowded areas.

> Inventory!

=> can be set so all inventory gets removed

=> if no follower is chosen, the only chance to get your stuff back is to get a follower or a... horse.

As longs as the collar is worn the PC can only grab stuff from it for a limited time, also all keys will be in that bag too.

In combination with need mods the only way to get food is to use the shift key to eat everything on sight (not from inventory).

> Limitation of Gold and Lockpicks

=> this in turn makes it harder to evade events from SLS or to escape DDs via Devious Lore escape mechanics, with DF there will be a high chance to end with DF deals that would otherwise easily evaded.

> Armor restriction

=> free choice to loose them all or limited to certain equipment.

Because all SLS licences will be gone (in the bag) it might be even saver to run around naked, if there wasn't DEC ^^

On my setups I don't restrict outfits, because most/all stuff ends in the pet bag anyways,

also to prevent compatibility issues with mods that add armored DDs or clothes after events.

> biggest drawback => the pet collar can be removed just with a single restrain key, the DD difficulty settings don't effect the collar = 100% escape if restrain key is found (stolen ^^)

That in turn makes the Petcollar only "useful" on NPCs

so Petcollar rocks in combo with other devious mods, enslave mods, or need mods, but fails, because as soon as your in one your out in no time (if key can be found, but who plays a devious Skyrim and isn't prepared? o.O)

Alternative: if there was a switch between normal Petcollar and hardcore Petcollar on the Petcollar-Mod side, there would be no need to change anything on DEC.

Odd: for a while now if DEC adds a Petcollar it changes to a permanent Petcollar in inventory after removal

Basically the Petcollar would be a great toy to get into trouble by other mods just because DEC equips it.

Alternative tactics need to be used to survive and escape, while trying to evade what devious mods throw at ya ^^

Spoiler

pc_menu530.jpg.cd18c2aa68dac5499102e7457e4cbc08.jpg.887dcbe46fbea630dab9904f6bed4611.jpg

Example:

SLS amputator event will remove a limb => np, pay the healer, unless your unlucky and your DEC adds a petcollar = new tactics needed to survive until enough gold is made or a key is found (at the right time) (or a troll xD)

With SLS you won't be without follower for long, also DF will try to get you a follower via SS+ or Guard approach

DEC adds a lot of DDs? NP! To the blacksmith and let them removed... unless... DEC follower:" hey, look what I have found"

The petcollar can be used to "lock-lock" DDs => 2x times as hard to escape ;D

after a while the PC might be forced to overthink the gameplay from "escape as fast as possible" to "damn that will take time, need to survive somehow while searching for a solution"