15 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have this mod along with Devious Lore and was wondering if there is a way that while an event from either mod is activate that no attacks can happen.

I'll see if I can detect them to stop DEC.

10 hours ago, Malphias said:

Is there an SSE version of this?

Not directly. I've heard a few scattered reports that DEC can be directly converted to SSE compatible, but I haven't tried it myself.

Maybe they used this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990

15 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

was wondering if there is a way that while an event from either mod is activate that no attacks can happen.

I thought at first you meant enslave approach, but you always have a follower here unless you leave them behind (follower should auto block enslave appraoch), is there another reason not to allow sex attacks from NPCs or item/sex from your follower?

9 hours ago, Verstort said:

I thought at first you meant enslave approach, but you always have a follower here unless you leave them behind (follower should auto block enslave appraoch), is there another reason not to allow sex attacks from NPCs or item/sex from your follower?

the follower blocking enslavement doesnt always work if the enslavement is triggered via a sex attack. i leave the enslavement part of rape events set to 8 which is the default but the follower doesnt block that enslavement only the main enslavement approach. i do know that DEC doesnt register the follower binding the player via devious devices helpers as an enslavement. that is why i was asking if the tie up event from there could block sex attacks from npcs but not the follower since that enslavement problem was fixed.

10 hours ago, Verstort said:

Actually, this mod looks like it has a lot of content, can you be more specific about what DEC is interfering in?

it hasnt interfered as of yet, but it still detects the player as being able to be approached, it does have several repeatable quests and can cause the player to become bound during the quests not sure if they put in the key words needed to block events from interfering.

8 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

the follower blocking enslavement doesnt always work if the enslavement is triggered via a sex attack. i leave the enslavement part of rape events set to 8 which is the default but the follower doesnt block that enslavement only the main enslavement approach. i do know that DEC doesnt register the follower binding the player via devious devices helpers as an enslavement. that is why i was asking if the tie up event from there could block sex attacks from npcs but not the follower since that enslavement problem was fixed.

That's a bug I can fix, not intended behavior.

Not sure why I haven't noticed before now... I'll see about fixing it.

8 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

it hasnt interfered as of yet, but it still detects the player as being able to be approached, it does have several repeatable quests and can cause the player to become bound during the quests not sure if they put in the key words needed to block events from interfering.

One of those quests bugged out for me last night because of items the quest itself put on, so that makes sense. I'll see about blocking during those quests.

On 8/9/2019 at 6:55 AM, Verstort said:

I cannot detect Devious lore bondage game right now, or at least I haven't found a way to detect it, but I think it's unfinished so I'll wait.

Thanks for the awesome update!

My thoughts about the DL bondage game = DEC is great to prevent my PC to escape too easily, because the DL struggle can get interrupted by DEC approach ?

The most common reasons for DEC to not appear in MCM are caused by a bug that stops it from being forced through MCM kicker.

Double check you have all the requirements (both DDx and UIExtensions are required) and if you do have them all, turn on papyrus logs and start a new game, wait ~2 minutes, save, load, wait a few minutes and pass me the papyrus log and I'll see what might be causing it.

You know the part of the mod where items get added to the player through dialogue with NPCs? I had a vague idea to have tattoos added to the player too, using that tattoo machine mod I forget the name of, but it was too much work trying to detect nearby machines, path the player to them, walk them through the process and it felt too forced and weird, not ideal.

Never got around to removing the options from the MCM.

so new bug that hasn't appeared until now and only after I install this mod, whenever i get someone out in the worldspace approach for sex, it keeps porting both the other person and myself to above bleakwind basin giant camp. have looked in tes5edit and cannot work out what is causing it. my current loadorder and latest papyrus log is attached. in this example I had just exited the slavers hideout from DCL LAL addon quest and was approaching sarethi farm when adura sarethi came to have her wicked way with me. at that time both aduri sarethi and i were then teleported to the giant camp and i logged out.

loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Maddac said:

You have Cursed Loot too, are you sure which mod triggers the rape? Few checks:

- Run FNIS and make sure no warnings. Posting text log here might help know much about your setup.

- Did you install sexlab in the MCM?

- Many papyrus errors about Apropos. Not missing any of its dependencies?

I know which mod, i have used both for ages, this is the first time i had an issue with it teleporting me to bleakwind basin. the comment that aduri makes is this one from DEC when she forcegreets me for sex, copied from tes5edit [INFO:EB00437D] ('Look, a free fuck. Slave, service me!' in GRUP Topic Children of crdePlayerMonitorBranchSexTopic "Hello..." [DIAL:EB002310]).

-FNIS doesnt have any errors

- Sexlab is installed in MCM

- as for the papyrus errors about apropos2 i have all the dependencies, just dont know why i have the errors.

when i remove this mod, i am not having any issues with teleporting. going to investigate further myself as i have not had this issue with any of the previous versions of DEC.

46 minutes ago, Maddac said:

I know which mod, i have used both for ages, this is the first time i had an issue with it teleporting me to bleakwind basin. the comment that aduri makes is this one from DEC when she forcegreets me for sex, copied from tes5edit [INFO:EB00437D] ('Look, a free fuck. Slave, service me!' in GRUP Topic Children of crdePlayerMonitorBranchSexTopic "Hello..." [DIAL:EB002310]).

- as for the papyrus errors about apropos2 i have all the dependencies, just dont know why i have the errors.

when i remove this mod, i am not having any issues with teleporting. going to investigate further myself as i have not had this issue with any of the previous versions of DEC.

I don't had that issue for years now anymore.

I never had it because of DEC.

After solved the issue for me was the deactivation of the older SL animations that come with the Sexlab Framework.

Most of them work, but there are some that will cause that teleport to the skyrim central coordinate point.

Will check (much later) what I think where the culprits.

IIRC it where some of the Arrok animations that can cause that.

9 hours ago, Maddac said:

Might have found the issue...

Will run some tests and attempt a fix.

SLSF exhibitionist fame doesn't seems to add any DEC vulnerability even at 100

Do I understand something wrong or should SLSF add +1 to DEC vulnerability?

DEC shows in console that it recognizes the SLSF value but it doesn't rise the vulnerability.

Also, would different things that add vulnerability get aggregated?

For example from unique items like +1 for body armor and +1 for boots

Cannot replicated the events in your papyrus log, so cannot test the fix.

Your log suggests the player was gagged, belted with open back, and yoke. When DEC asked sexlab to find animations that would work with those tags, sexlab didn't find any, so we asked DD for an animation and DD returned a none array. Because DEC was expecting an empty array and not a NONE array, DEC did not catch this and passed the None animation array to sexlab.

Could sexlab getting a none animation array cause teleporting to the central spot? I wouldn't think so, I would think Sexlab would detect there is no animation and stop early, and even if it didn't stop early, why would the animations tell sexlab anything about where the player should be located before sex starts? I would expect a bug like this to show as the player being teleported to the right spot for sex, but then not animating...

So I'm not convinced it's even the same error, but here is the attempted fix.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.22.3).7z

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

SLSF exhibitionist fame doesn't seems to add any DEC vulnerability even at 100

Do I understand something wrong or should SLSF add +1 to DEC vulnerability?

DEC shows in console that it recognizes the SLSF value but it doesn't rise the vulnerability.

Also, would different things that add vulnerability get aggregated?

For example from unique items like +1 for body armor and +1 for boots

SLSF is a situational vulnerability increase, it should show up in your log right before mentioning player vulnerability, tested before an approach. It's additive along side a few other vulnerabilities like night time status, bukake, and the extra vulnerability after a failed event.

Can you post a log?

6 minutes ago, Verstort said:

SLSF is a situational vulnerability increase, it should show up in your log right before mentioning player vulnerability, tested before an approach. It's additive along side a few other vulnerabilities like night time status, bukake, and the extra vulnerability after a failed event.

Can you post a log?

no log yet, but I'm working on a new LO right now and will check and if I can repeat it will create a log.

It seems so far it's only the SLSF exhibitionist value that doesn't add vulnerability at 100.

I must add that for some reason SLSF was adding exhibitionist fame even with full (custom) armor, maybe it just didn't recognized it.

More as soon as I start that game, just asked if it is a known issue already.

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

no log yet, but I'm working on a new LO right now and will check and if I can repeat it will create a log.

It seems so far it's only the SLSF exhibitionist value that doesn't add vulnerability at 100.

I must add that for some reason SLSF was adding exhibitionist fame even with full (custom) armor, maybe it just didn't recognized it.

More as soon as I start that game, just asked if it is a known issue already.

yeah I'm seeing it now, DEC can detect the value but it isn't getting added to situational, I'll see if I can find the bug.

10 minutes ago, Verstort said:

yeah I'm seeing it now, DEC can detect the value but it isn't getting added to situational, I'll see if I can find the bug.

great!

I thought I might read it wrong, but I check the value a lot, because DEC provides a sneaky vulnerability that way, even if I think I have the situation under control.

On those pics you can see that the SLSF slave fame always gets added but not the exhibitionist value.

I must admit in those situations - like on the pics - it doesn't even matter anymore.

It's mainly interesting in those situations where only 1 more vulnerability point can get the PC approached by DEC by "surprise"

(like +1 SLSF +1 unique item = +2 vulnerability => weapon -2 vulnerability => so only one little event that adds cum or a tattoo or night could get the PC into trouble! I love that risk game with DEC!!!)

Spoiler

SLSF03.jpg.f2b3269eb173d839dede3ee4681a7e16.jpg

SLSF01.jpg.dc7f2ec7aeadd4635f42740e7aafd8c7.jpg

SLSF02.jpg.9002618179b5512c2244c074953804bf.jpg