9 hours ago, Dellecross said:

Eh... nope, because I would just keep it for myself and never publish it? (so then also avoid the evergoing issue with permissions and stuff).

And also no, what I was thinking is:

Currently: DEC Dialog -> "(Intimidate) Get away from me" -> fail -> immediate SL scene

I want: DEC Dialog -> "(Intimidate) Get away from me" -> fail -> SLHH scene with struggling -> whatever happens there

So yes, I added SLHH as a hard dependency already (i.e. as a master) but I just was unable to properly make a call from the dialog branch. Right now it does SL scene call and I tried to replace it with the SLHH scene call.

But anyways, thanks for the script reference - I didn't find that at all and probably the tool I'm using doesn't allow doing it (I use TESV Edit) as I was unable to find any "code" there.

There are fragments of code on the tail end of the dialogue that call code that starts DEC scenes. You need to alter that fragment's code and compile it to change it to the SLHH thing. (one fragment per specific dialogue, so you'll need to change all of them you want)

In CK you can see this by loading DEC, opening the crdePlayerMonitor quest the object window, selecting the player dialogue tab at the top of the quest window, and finding the specific dialogue topic in the tree

old image showing more info:

dec dialogue.jpg

See at the bottom of the topic window, there is a script section. Each topic should only have one fragment, and you'll want to alter it to use that SLHH event

Edit: I don't recommend blocking DEC's doPlayerSex code for SLHH code because it gets used for other things, like non-rape sex with approachers, and follower sex.

9 hours ago, Verstort said:

old image showing more info:

Aha, so there is a different tool. Googled that, will use it. Great info on the picture.

9 hours ago, Verstort said:

Edit: I don't recommend blocking DEC's doPlayerSex code for SLHH code because it gets used for other things, like non-rape sex with approachers, and follower sex.

I won't touch the function itself - just alter one of the places it's being called. Should work fine if I understood you correctly.

I have weird problem with SD enslavements some of the masters wont work for me right now i can confirm that:

1.Elisif 

2.Ghunzul 

3.Thonar Silver-Blood 

are not working basically player is send to them enslavement is about to start rags and collar is equipped and thats it enslavement ends:

Owner is either dead or left you..

The collar releases its graps around your will.

Any idea what's wrong? 

Thanks! 

If the NPC is dead, DEC should detect that before sending you to them... weird.

Elesif shouldn't die as she is a jarl, unless you did the civil war...

I really need to go through that list and remove all non-hostile NPCs except the jarls, because they all ask the player to leave and it's just a bad mess.

Maybe there's a hint in the papyus log?

16 hours ago, Verstort said:

If the NPC is dead, DEC should detect that before sending you to them... weird.

Elesif shouldn't die as she is a jarl, unless you did the civil war...

I really need to go through that list and remove all non-hostile NPCs except the jarls, because they all ask the player to leave and it's just a bad mess.

Maybe there's a hint in the papyus log?

Well they are not dead i can see them DEC teleport player to them and enslavement "cancel" itself, weird everything works fine for Laila Law-Giver (post civil war).

Papyrus.0.logI uploaded log file its start when npc already chasing player for DEC enslavement dialogue, had to try few times to finally draw correct NPC ( Thonar )

btw

You could maybe add some other masters instead of vampires one, i guess they are still broken?(atleast for me) 

7 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Well they are not dead i can see them DEC teleport player to them and enslavement "cancel" itself, weird everything works fine for Laila Law-Giver (post civil war).

Papyrus.0.logI uploaded log file its start when npc already chasing player for DEC enslavement dialogue, had to try few times to finally draw correct NPC ( Thonar )

[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (000427A9) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0001B126) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0007C630) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (000198B5) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0008226D) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (000C3A46) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (000267AC) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:17:46PM] [CRDE]  ERR: made it to distantSD without a valid master alive

That's a bit alarming... why would so many NPCs from the base game not load into the mod through reference...

That might be the cause of your vampires not working bug. You might want to save clean DEC from your save, although I have no idea how that could happen in the first place, so you might have a deeper issue.

Looks like SD thought it had no issue with the missing NPC though, as it sent through the motions to enslave the player to a NPC that DEC didn't think was acceptable (I can fix DEC so it never gets this far) but I don't see a reason in the log for SD to have exited.

btw

You could maybe add some other masters instead of vampires one, i guess they are still broken?(atleast for me)

I'm always looking for more NPCs to add to the list, but I have some requirements:

The NPC must be found in an area that has at least one bed and 2 additional interactive items (enchantment tables, cooking fires, tables to eat at, ect) so that they have slightly interesting day-to-day activities. Cages are a nice bonus. NPCs right now need to be hostile or live in a place where you can trespass at night without them calling the guards on you. I would also appreciate if the NPC is more mute, won't constantly spit the same ambient dialogue "Should have picked pockets", "Lying little harlot", ect.

Right now, all of the NPCs are from vanilla skyrim, although I might change after removing all the friendly NPCs that have the night stay issue, to keep the list big enough.

Finding NPCs myself has slowed since I don't play the game as much as I used to.

16 minutes ago, Verstort said:

[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (000427A9) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0001B126) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0007C630) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (000198B5) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0008226D) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (000C3A46) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:15:49PM] ERROR: Element of property SDMasters on script crdedistantenslavescript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (92010564) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (000267AC) is not the right type
[07/06/2019 - 02:17:46PM] [CRDE]  ERR: made it to distantSD without a valid master alive

That's a bit alarming... why would so many NPCs from the base game not load into the game through reference...

That might be the cause of your vampires not working bug. You might want to clean DEC, although I have no idea how that could happen in the first place, so you might have a deeper issue.

Looks like SD thought it had no issue with the missing NPC though, as it sent through the motions to enslave the player to a NPC that DEC didn't think was acceptable (I can fix DEC so it never gets this far) but I don't see a reason in the log for SD to have exited.

I'm always looking for more NPCs to add to the list, but I have some requirements:

The NPC must be found in an area that has at least one bed and 2 additional interactive items (enchantment tables, cooking fires, tables to eat at, ect) so that they have slightly interesting day-to-day activities. NPCs right now need to be hostile or live in a place where you can trespass at night without them calling the guards on you. I would also appreciate if the NPC is more mute, won't constantly spit the same ambient dialogue "Should have picked pockets", "Lying little harlot", ect.

Right now, all of the NPCs are from vanilla skyrim, although I might change after removing all the friendly NPCs that have the night stay issue, to keep the list big enough.

Finding NPCs myself has slowed since I don't play the game as much as I used to.

Well tomorrow i will try to reinstall/update both dec and sd and if it won't fix the problem then i will uncheck some mods and see if it helps. Thanks! 

I updated this to the latest version. Don´t remember what version I had before but I think I have missed an update or two before this one… playing on a new game now and trying to figure out what to do in SLATE to make FF interactions yield the animations I want it to...  cause right now, every single time a female approach my female PC it results in a blowjob animation. Should it really? ...cause it makes no sense to me.

Last version I kind of also had this problem but resolved it by removing the "Oral" tag from all blowjob animations, but that has no effect now. So I guess my question is what have you changed ??  :) 

On 7/7/2019 at 8:00 AM, spyke123 said:

I updated this to the latest version. Don´t remember what version I had before but I think I have missed an update or two before this one… playing on a new game now and trying to figure out what to do in SLATE to make FF interactions yield the animations I want it to...  cause right now, every single time a female approach my female PC it results in a blowjob animation. Should it really? ...cause it makes no sense to me.

Last version I kind of also had this problem but resolved it by removing the "Oral" tag from all blowjob animations, but that has no effect now. So I guess my question is what have you changed ??  :) 

I don't remember making any huge changes to the animation filter, but I've noticed similar behavior.

There are actually a few options for DEC's animation filter in the MCM, including bypassing it and using DDi (requires ddi 4.0) and no animation filter at all, although those might be bugged too if DEC's prefilter is struggling.

Edit: yeah found a flaw or two in the filter, still working on it.

got a question or maybe found a bug. with the follower blocking enslavement checked, i have had several different followers, some being custom others being vanilla, including serana, activate the enslavement with it either being sold or given options. the third option to keep fails with the the master is either dead a child or a team mate. is it a bug that followers will do that or is that intended? also i do get the same bug with elisif that @Jappa123 is having

20 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

got a question or maybe found a bug. with the follower blocking enslavement checked, i have had several different followers, some being custom others being vanilla, including serana, activate the enslavement with it either being sold or given options. the third option to keep fails with the the master is either dead a child or a team mate. is it a bug that followers will do that or is that intended? also i do get the same bug with elisif that @Jappa123 is having

A follower approached you with the regular npc->player enslavement dialogue??

I have no idea how that would happen... do you have a mod that would change the relationship level of your follower..? A mod that removes the follower from the player follower faction..? I have no idea why a mod would do either unprovoked...

Need a log to make sense of that.

Edit: oh what the hell, I see the SD master bug now too. I could have sworn I tested that as working..

Edit2: I don't remember making any big changes to SD Distance, but looking at SDPlus code the problem is sdras_master.psc::kMaster is NONE at the first master->waiting state check. How the master is none is a mystery, as I don't know enough about SDPlus to know the code sequence that loads the master alias before this.

Edit3: No conditions on the alias... out of ideas, routing to DBF

Edit4: Of course it was depreciated...

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

A follower approached you with the regular npc->player enslavement dialogue??

I have no idea how that would happen... do you have a mod that would change the relationship level of your follower..? A mod that removes the follower from the player follower faction..? I have no idea why a mod would do either unprovoked...

Need a log to make sense of that.

Edit: oh what the hell, I see the SD master bug now too. I could have sworn I tested that as working..

Edit2: I don't remember making any big changes to SD Distance, but looking at SDPlus code the problem is sdras_master.psc::kMaster is NONE at the first master->waiting state check. How the master is none is a mystery, as I don't know enough about SDPlus to know the code sequence that loads the master alias before this.

Edit3: No conditions on the alias... out of ideas, routing to DBF

no, the approach was for sex ie the follower says im horny lets fuck or says slave come here you master/mistress has need of your body...  choosing the yes master/mistress option occasionaly causes the xxx, seeing you vulnerable binds you and sends you to their friend. which then hands you off to, in my case SD+.

when i set the random master to any of the females except the 2 jarls it works fine it says that the previous random master was abc the new random master is xyz the current master is the player. this from DEC.

11 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

no, the approach was for sex ie the follower says im horny lets fuck or says slave come here you master/mistress has need of your body...  choosing the yes master/mistress option occasionaly causes the xxx, seeing you vulnerable binds you and sends you to their friend. which then hands you off to, in my case SD+.

when i set the random master to any of the females except the 2 jarls it works fine it says that the previous random master was abc the new random master is xyz the current master is the player. this from DEC.

Ah, you got an enslavement after effect, I'll check to make sure all of those follower sex starts have that disabled.

@Verstort Any chance for adding new big ball gag from DDx to DEC? 

Alright, at least two users want it, I guess I should add it, although it looks the same as the other ball gag to me...

@Verstort

kimy thought that it was part of DCUR's found restraints list. since i asked her to add it, it will (i hope) be added in in the next update for DCUR. the large ball gag that is

on a side note. about making sure that the follower cant do an enslavement after effect. would it be possible via slider to make the restraints double chance from followers. with a pop up box saying something to the effect that you follower felt you needed to have some embelesments so they made you their pony girl. which would equip the pony set. just an idea

Have been testing your mod a bit and I like it, but found some areas that could be improved:

First and foremost NPCs need to detect if you're already engaged in a sex act and then they should be given a chance to wait for their turn. It's very annoying if you're being raped and they suddenly interrupt it with their dialogue. I have no idea how it's resolved in the script, but they usually act as if you ignored them and then walk away. Instead they could come up to you and say "Look a free fuck...I'll just wait my turn" or they would simply decide you're not worth it anymore. I realize this can start a chain rape event but that's just immersive imo.

Failed intimidation always has the same result(being gagged) and it's kinda boring when you already know what will happen. They could still rape you or tie you up, to make that line a little more risky.

15 hours ago, saltshade said:

Have been testing your mod a bit and I like it, but found some areas that could be improved:

First and foremost NPCs need to detect if you're already engaged in a sex act and then they should be given a chance to wait for their turn. It's very annoying if you're being raped and they suddenly interrupt it with their dialogue. I have no idea how it's resolved in the script, but they usually act as if you ignored them and then walk away. Instead they could come up to you and say "Look a free fuck...I'll just wait my turn" or they would simply decide you're not worth it anymore. I realize this can start a chain rape event but that's just immersive imo.

Failed intimidation always has the same result(being gagged) and it's kinda boring when you already know what will happen. They could still rape you or tie you up, to make that line a little more risky.

Making a separate dialogue for second NPC is not a bad idea, but a second NPC approaching while player is busy with sexlab is a bug, it's not intended behavior unless the player is alone. I'd rather fix the bug since it would be much more effort trying to get a second NPC to hang around in a way that is immersive without introducing more big bugs.

Player counting as "walked-away from dialogue" with an NPC  in certain situations fall under bugs I don't know how to fix. The problem is the walk away is an action handled by the game engine, something we don't have much control over, and I haven't found a way to detect if a different NPC like the courier interrupts us rather than the player choosing to leave, the engine thinks they are the same.

More info on intimidation dialogue, but it's not static. There are at least 5 outcomes: Success, Gagged, Belted, Raped, guards called on you. I won't rule out one or more aren't bugged though...

28 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Making a separate dialogue for second NPC is not a bad idea, but a second NPC approaching while player is busy with sexlab is a bug, it's not intended behavior unless the player is alone. I'd rather fix the bug since it would be much more effort trying to get a second NPC to hang around in a way that is immersive without introducing more big bugs.

Player counting as "walked-away from dialogue" with an NPC  in certain situations fall under bugs I don't know how to fix. The problem is the walk away is an action handled by the game engine, something we don't have much control over, and I haven't found a way to detect if a different NPC like the courier interrupts us rather than the player choosing to leave, the engine thinks they are the same.

More info on intimidation dialogue, but it's not static. There are at least 5 outcomes: Success, Gagged, Belted, Raped, guards called on you. I won't rule out one or more aren't bugged though...

The scene might have been started by DCL, I don't remember. How will approaches from your mod treat such scenes? Maybe I need to only allow one feature at a time.

There are already 5 outcomes for intimidation? I only had 10 speech and the only outcomes for me were either gagged or "Next time I'll bring my friends". But I had saved after the NPC was already following me. I think I will have to test this a bit more.

As for making an NPC stand around in an immersive way, they could undress and start masturbating? You could put a limit of only one extra actor to avoid taxing the engine too much. Other mods like defeat does this with up to 5 actors. It was just a suggestion though. I'd rather have a mod with good performance than some flashy features that slow down the game. It was already slow enough in cities with this mod and extra NPC installed.

After this update, I no longer have the dialogue with my followers to have sex/get tied up with them. I've tried both vanilla followers (Marcurio) and Chloe (Cursed Loot). I haven't tried with a new character file, though. I checked through the chat and I haven't seen this reported yet.

1 hour ago, SiegfreidZ said:

After this update, I no longer have the dialogue with my followers to have sex/get tied up with them. I've tried both vanilla followers (Marcurio) and Chloe (Cursed Loot). I haven't tried with a new character file, though. I checked through the chat and I haven't seen this reported yet.

DEC isn't supposed to allow your follower to bring items to you or demand sex until you yourself have sex with them (the idea being you're already sex friend, ready for more), or the follower is manually added to the list of followers through the MCM, could this be the cause? DEC shouldn't allow the follower to approach the player while the player is in public either (lots of non-follower non-slave NPCs around)

If the follower shows up in the MCM menu, reduce required containers to 1, open a chest/barrel/corpse and stand there long enough for DEC to attempt a follower approach at least once then pass me a papyrus log.

19 hours ago, saltshade said:

The scene might have been started by DCL, I don't remember. How will approaches from your mod treat such scenes? Maybe I need to only allow one feature at a time.

DEC detects sexlab sessions started by anymod, if it's running and the player isn't alone (masturbation) DEC stops an approach early. The only times I see the bug myself are when there is a very small window, where sex has started but it started after DEC checks for sexlab, the NPC is really close to the player, so close that they can talk to the player before the re-check, which happens every 5 seconds into a running approach.

Unfortunately, papyrus runs slow in skyrim, time taken to check various reasons for DEC to fail early can take seconds, and thus there is a window for a bugged approach.

Of course, there could be a second bug that you are seeing, can't rule that out.

36 minutes ago, Verstort said:

DEC isn't supposed to allow your follower to bring items to you or demand sex until you yourself have sex with them (the idea being you're already sex friend, ready for more), or the follower is manually added to the list of followers through the MCM, could this be the cause? DEC shouldn't allow the follower to approach the player while the player is in public either (lots of non-follower non-slave NPCs around)

If the follower shows up in the MCM menu, reduce required containers to 1, open a chest/barrel/corpse and stand there long enough for DEC to attempt a follower approach at least once then pass me a papyrus log.

Sorry, perhaps I'm confusing this with a different mod, then. The approaches are working fine and the NPCs are appearing in the MCM. In the past, after an NPC appears in the Follower Dialogue MCM for DEC, I got a line of dialogue that had two options, like 'I want you to tie me up' and 'Let's fuck!". After being tied up, the follower may or may not remove the restraints and stuff like that. Is that part of this mod, or some weird cooperation with a different one?

58 minutes ago, SiegfreidZ said:

Sorry, perhaps I'm confusing this with a different mod, then. The approaches are working fine and the NPCs are appearing in the MCM. In the past, after an NPC appears in the Follower Dialogue MCM for DEC, I got a line of dialogue that had two options, like 'I want you to tie me up' and 'Let's fuck!". After being tied up, the follower may or may not remove the restraints and stuff like that. Is that part of this mod, or some weird cooperation with a different one?

Oh THAT, that's an unfinished dialogue you need to turn it on in the MCM options.

I might have changed it so that the MCM option was required for that to show up, I think I remember that being a bug, where that dialogue would show without the option...