1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

I thought that was from devious followers mod actually.

DF might have something similar, but in this case it's DEC dialogue.

It's the unfinished attempt at making a player->follower dialogue tree, contrasting with the follower->player item and sex trees. I only got the basic start->stop dialogue in, but the timer doesn't exist, you can talk to the follower immediately after it starts and get released or the RNG can make it so you get the same "Not yet" dialogue over and over, and the sex is completely lacking in variety and is outcome starved. The follower doesn't do anything unique while the game is active either, they won't release you early, interact with you directly except through regular item/sex approach, the dialogue is pretty sparse and even broken: it removes more items on the player than were put on if I remember correctly, and only SOME items on the player will stop the game from starting and not all items...

Which is why it's locked behind "Unfinished dialogue"

the new follower finds a key for the belt was a nice touch. a little suggestion. when the follower finds a key could you have it check to see if the player is gagged. if it returns a 0 (not gagged) the follower could use the line, "i found this key to your belt so we can have sex. however i dont want to talk during sex so i am going to gag you. if you are lucky i may ungag you after" if it returns a 1 (gagged) the follower could say "i found this key for your belt so we can have sex. since you are gagged we wont have to talk during sex. and if i am felling pleased i may remove your gag." after both versions there could be a random chance the belt is returned.

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

the new follower finds a key for the belt was a nice touch. a little suggestion. when the follower finds a key could you have it check to see if the player is gagged. if it returns a 0 (not gagged) the follower could use the line, "i found this key to your belt so we can have sex. however i dont want to talk during sex so i am going to gag you. if you are lucky i may ungag you after" if it returns a 1 (gagged) the follower could say "i found this key for your belt so we can have sex. since you are gagged we wont have to talk during sex. and if i am felling pleased i may remove your gag." after both versions there could be a random chance the belt is returned.

The belt that is removed being re-added should already be in the mod, not sure about gag.

Edit: then again I might have broken it...

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

The belt that is removed being re-added should already be in the mod, not sure about gag.

Edit: then again I might have broken it...

the belt does reequip, i was suggesting that while the belt is removed during the i found this key comment, which leads into sex with the follower a gag could be added with the follower saying the line above or if a gag is already equipped the other line could be said.

Is there a console command to force the mcm to appear for this mod?  I had this mod working on my last save but after starting a new game it no longer appears in my MCM.  I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing and that didn't work either.

EDIT: Fixed it with "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1"

I thought I fixed my issue but the MCM disappeared part way through my playthrough.  I started another game and the MCM appears and works fine until I leave the Live Another Life starting room.  Once I leave the room the MCM will still appear but it is completely blank (It has no settings or text in it).  Is this a common issue and is there any way to fix it?

1 hour ago, Jord of the Rings said:

I thought I fixed my issue but the MCM disappeared part way through my playthrough.  I started another game and the MCM appears and works fine until I leave the Live Another Life starting room.  Once I leave the room the MCM will still appear but it is completely blank (It has no settings or text in it).  Is this a common issue and is there any way to fix it?

Make sure you have UIExtensions installed, if you do pass me a papyrus log.

Aw boo you took whatshername from shor's stone off the master list. Well I guess if the player had done the boring clear the mine quest there she would end up in the mine all the time and so would the player. We really need some more female owners in this mod.

2 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

Aw boo you took whatshername from shor's stone off the master list. Well I guess if the player had done the boring clear the mine quest there she would end up in the mine all the time and so would the player. We really need some more female owners in this mod.

I'm always up for adding more NPCs to the list, if you have suggestions.

Until the bug that makes non-follower npc's complain and kick the player out of their house at night gets fixed on SD+ end, I want to stick to enemy NPCs which don't have that bug. I also want NPCs to be found in an area that has at least one bed and 2 additional interactive items (enchantment tables, cooking fires, tables to eat at, ect) so that they have slightly interesting day-to-day activities. Cages are a nice bonus. NPCs right now need to be hostile or live in a place where you can trespass at night without them calling the guards on you. I would also appreciate if the NPC is more mute, won't constantly spit the same ambient dialogue "Should have picked pockets", "Lying little harlot", ect.

If I use SL Aroused to set my character's outfit to be treated as nude, DEC gets upset and keeps issuing warnings:

[CRDE] WARNING: actorRef has Non-nude chest keywords, but on a a non-chest item!  Ignoring: alt search is off.

This occurs for any body-slot clothing I've tested, including vanilla apparel.  To hide these messages, which keep appearing in the upper left of the screen, I could just turn debug messages off of course, but that also suppresses the rape and enslavement debug output in the console and I rather like being able to look back to see what triggered an event. 

Not a big deal, but a false positive even in debug output could be misleading.  Just passing this along in case you want to look at it. 

You can turn that debug off if you turn "Alternate body slot search" ON in the MCM menu. Basically, to shave some papyrus engine load, DEC only checks the chest for certain keywords unless that option is on, then it will check all items.

In my memory, that debug only showed for when a clothing keyword was on a different slot than chest, but I guess that code was for sexlab aroused keyword too...

At the very least, I'll see about reducing the frequency of how often that shows up in the notifications, it probably shouldn't show up every cycle should only go off every time you change gear, which isn't that frequently at least.

22 minutes ago, rjn said:

Is the screen notification "slave gets a new collar" from this mod?  If so, what triggers it?

I can tell you that if the PC is already wearing a collar nothing seems to happen.

The unique collars like DCUR slave and Pet collar have a notification that goes off if they are applied through DEC, but I thought I fixed the bug where they wouldn't get applied without taking the old collar off first. Guess I'll take another look at that.

34 minutes ago, Verstort said:

The unique collars like DCUR slave and Pet collar have a notification that goes off if they are applied through DEC, but I thought I fixed the bug where they wouldn't get applied without taking the old collar off first. Guess I'll take another look at that.

Well, OK. Maybe it's not really a problem, though since I don't have DCUR loaded in this game.  I did turn off the possibility of DCUR devices on your mod's device page though.

3 hours ago, rjn said:

Well, OK. Maybe it's not really a problem, though since I don't have DCUR loaded in this game.  I did turn off the possibility of DCUR devices on your mod's device page though.

Might be all collars, not just unique collars, but there are a few non-DCUR collars too.

50 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

wondering if it would be possible to exclude the moth priest from the possible attack outcomes. he really doesnt make sense after he reads the elder scroll and becomes blind.

Probably a faction I can use to detect him, I'll see about excluding him.

When I start a new game and finally get through all the menu settings for various mods the right way and wait for estrus stuff yadda yadda and I finally get around to setting up this mod, I can't get the refresh SD masters option to work properly. I can get it to select the new characters like the jarls and some other npcs but it won't take my selection of anise or hert they are always captain hargar instead or someone else on the list. Also captain hargar is on there twice.

43 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

When I start a new game and finally get through all the menu settings for various mods the right way and wait for estrus stuff yadda yadda and I finally get around to setting up this mod, I can't get the refresh SD masters option to work properly. I can get it to select the new characters like the jarls and some other npcs but it won't take my selection of anise or hert they are always captain hargar instead or someone else on the list. Also captain hargar is on there twice.

That's weird...

Are you using gender restrictions?

Edit: I do see double hargar, but I can select Anise and hert on my side.

not sure if something was changed or not but for the last 2 or 3 versions, when using a female follower the follower uses the master line, when before they would say mistress. i do have a suggestion for a line to replace the "come her slave your master(mistress) has need of your body" line i think the new line could go something like "slave, come here and present your unclothed body for my use". the responses could be "not now master/mistress" and "as you wish master/mistress". on the subject of the "not now" choice, there should be a random chance in a city or player owned home that the follower could use a response of "we are not in any danger here so you Will present your body to me". after the scene the follower would equip a belt saying something to the effect "i will not remove the belt until i want to use your body again."

Hello @Verstort i've asked in sd+ thread but its much easier to get answar here and i guess you know the answer so im curious what makes sd master not hostile to other npc after sd enslavment, what i mean is for example:

Player is enslaved by falmer and i would like bandits or any other human npc to be hostile to falmer like they usually do(without sd) also when player is enslaved by bandit guards should be hostile

I guess its some kind of faction that makes both player and master not hostile to most of npc? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Hello @Verstort i've asked in sd+ thread but its much easier to get answar here and i guess you know the answer so im curious what makes sd master not hostile to other npc after sd enslavment, what i mean is for example:

Player is enslaved by falmer and i would like bandits or any other human npc to be hostile to falmer like they usually do(without sd) also when player is enslaved by bandit guards should be hostile

I guess its some kind of faction that makes both player and master not hostile to most of npc? Thanks!

My memory is awful, but I think it was factions, yes. IIRC, all factions the new master is in are added to the player.

I don't know enough about factions to answer if thre would be a way to make the factions work to make others hostile to the player with those factions.

My bad, forgot I only glanced at this post.

On 7/27/2019 at 12:21 AM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

not sure if something was changed or not but for the last 2 or 3 versions, when using a female follower the follower uses the master line, when before they would say mistress. i do have a suggestion for a line to replace the "come her slave your master(mistress) has need of your body" line i think the new line could go something like "slave, come here and present your unclothed body for my use". the responses could be "not now master/mistress" and "as you wish master/mistress". on the subject of the "not now" choice, there should be a random chance in a city or player owned home that the follower could use a response of "we are not in any danger here so you Will present your body to me". after the scene the follower would equip a belt saying something to the effect "i will not remove the belt until i want to use your body again."

I don't see the gender restriction on those dialogues acting up, not sure what is going on there.

More dialogue sounds good but I have no motivation to work on that part of the mod right now.