FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

There are 6 or 7 genital bones, the numbers correspond in order from base (0) to tip (6). If you were to use the general slider for each bone, it will scale that bone larger. If for example you scale the base bone, it'll scale everything larger, including the scrotum. If you were to only scale bone 4, it will make bone 4, 5, and 6 larger.

Ha! That simple after all my struggling to figure it out. Thanks very muchly.  Racemenu here I come (so to speak).

BTW. Got the ejaculation issue* sorted by getting rid of the extra cum mod and reinstallng SL Cumshot.

*issue issue?

Edit: Hmmn. Not quite as simple as suggested but a step in the right direction. Thanks.

Anyone got any suggestions for other add-on schlongs?

Anyone had trouble with Bad Dogs Hoodie Schlongs? It was randomly appearing on humans, usually at a ridiculous size (andd no texture obviously). Had them set to just Khajiits and Argonians in SOS.

Edit2: I had a look in racemenu at the sclong for a Nord npc I'd just shagged. He had Gens 1-6 set to 1. Base, Scrotum, L and RScrotum set to one. All Lengths set to zero. Can't remember Thickness (I was happy with mine). Set my PC to the same as the Nord then tweaked to suit. Ta Da.

Another question: Is there some way/setting to make the futa take the male role with a male NPC?

Yet another question: Is there a mod which allows you to make A shag B? Or A and B shag C. I don't want a full-on slavery mod - just something simple.

Another question: Is there some way/setting to make the futa take the male role with a male NPC?

"Sexlab Cumshot" has an option for this.  You can make toggle the female toon as trans-gendered and that actor will then initiate male acts.

"Sexlab Cumshot" has an option for this.  You can make toggle the female toon as trans-gendered and that actor will then initiate male acts.

Thanks. I thought there was somewhere to do it but with so amny menus and so many config pages it's a nightmare finding the option you need. ;)

I don't know what the big deal is, I have a working transgender mod that works having sex with either a female, male, or another transgender.  Remember the Tgirls of Skyrim who were born to serve only the Draonborn?  They are doing  that and only that while being followers also. There are about 24 followers right now with no bugs to date. (Not all followers are transgendered though) They are either female or transgender and here's why: the female body in a game is easier to work with without turning into a boil on a dead body. I would put some pics up, but I have heard people get threatened to be banned for that kind of thing.

Yes, my Skyrim are full of Amazon women from the Moon!  lolol

BTW, mods I use are Sexlab Framework 1.61

SKSE 1.73 ,  SexLab Cumshot, SLAL Animations, also, I have a mod where I make my own animations called animloader, Schlongs of Skyrim, but I have mine set a bit  different than most of you do. Mines set at scr-1.25, Base 1.30, length-7-10 " depending on the fun mood I'm in when I decide to play. I also set the head(one on the shoulders) to 1.04, and the height to .87 to 1.  I also use Fem Schlongs for women---BOTH of them, not just one. You have to read what they require. .     

New stuff. Working on a better ENB preset.

blBuQGap.png

kuIqj2cc.png

YEYHd0wJ.png

Awe6F3X1.png

PU7kRg3A.png

4QID422n.png

J7zb11Up.png

O_O Mamma mia! You know what this makes me think of? Hypothetically speaking, lets say If there was a futa race in skyrim. They're shape-shifters with their futa form being their natural state, alien in nature... their origins are unknown even to most of the younger clan members (I'll get into that later, there is a ranking system, the higher your rank, the more you know,) and their people. These futas --- let's call them "Dhyxians"--- actually hold a lot of power in Skyrim (seeing as a few locals and prominent figures may actually be a Dhyxian due to their shape-shifting ability). There's a whole underworld society under Tamriel's soil, and everything... is ran by the woman in the screenshots. Even though every guild/clan within the Dhyxians has a leader, or "clan mother", she is the current head mother of all Dhyxian's, she's the queen.

Their lifespans expand far past those of humans, their concept of age also differs greatly from that of humans. As far as becoming the mother goes, it's mainly by birth (such as dragonborn), but there are actions in place if the current head mother were to be unable to lead due to complications, she'll pick a second in command to run things physically. Her daughter's daughter will be the next head mother after her death. In some cases, the second in command can inherent her  genetic makeup through a ritual, become the predecessor and continue the lineage to lead their people... and their agenda that only high ranking guild/clan members know of (this knowledge is only exclusive to certain groups as well).

Wild imagination I know lol, sounds like a killer questline idea though, a long one at that, a 2-part DLC even... the player's character may end up being the next head mother and a lot of shit will be going down in the midst of it all. Ahhh, that's a really great body though. I'm jealous  :@ did you custom design this from scratch or is it from a body mod? great lighting, I'm still working on how to get good lighting in interior settings like in the last 5 screenshots.

@songmaster

You can also find mods that have panties and then load the _0 and _1 nifs of the outfit into nifskope right click the panties and go to block - remove branch then save as to overwrite the nif. Just make sure the panties are the only thing that highlight when you click them otherwise you will delete more then just the panties from the nif and also make sure there is a body under the panties.

Goof away, I liked them. Not my type of PC but gave me a few ideas. How did you get the threesome in the LH bottom row image? Some sort of slavery mod?

just a 3-way animation that comes with SL. I don't use slavery mods.

Hello. I'm relatively new to sex mods for skyrim. I currently use a female character in my playthru and i'd like to make her transgender. i.e. give her a penis. I was wondering if someone who is more experienced can point me in the right direction as to what mods i should look into. the only sex mods i've used are sexlab and amorous adventures. i figured this was the best place to ask. (one thing i don't want is to have her dick showing through any armor that i wear). many thanks.

Hello. I'm relatively new to sex mods for skyrim. I currently use a female character in my playthru and i'd like to make her transgender. i.e. give her a penis. I was wondering if someone who is more experienced can point me in the right direction as to what mods i should look into. the only sex mods i've used are sexlab and amorous adventures. i figured this was the best place to ask. (one thing i don't want is to have her dick showing through any armor that i wear). many thanks.

Check the download section for: immersive gender change, equipable schlong and some additional animations (Anub did a beautiful male on futa-lady animation on which you should get your hands on).

Immersive GC: by conversation or by pressing a button your character will be regarded as a male during sex scenes.

Equipable schlong (from EvilReflex): the schlong is an item your character can wear or take off. You can even customize the length.

This will allow you to play PVE with female character, in genderlook or not. And the schlong will only be displayed once you equip the item.

Check the download section for: immersive gender change, equipable schlong and some additional animations (Anub did a beautiful male on futa-lady animation on which you should get your hands on).

Immersive GC: by conversation or by pressing a button your character will be regarded as a male during sex scenes.

Equipable schlong (from EvilReflex): the schlong is an item your character can wear or take off. You can even customize the length.

This will allow you to play PVE with female character, in genderlook or not. And the schlong will only be displayed once you equip the item.

heyy. thank you so much. i will surely look into this tonight. i saw some of the schlong textures there under SOS. do you know of any that are a bit more er, veiny and/or muscular? i dont just want a big dick. kinda want it to look robust, rough and "hard". if you know what i mean. 

again thank you for your guidance. its much appreciated.

heyy. thank you so much. i will surely look into this tonight. i saw some of the schlong textures there under SOS. do you know of any that are a bit more er, veiny and/or muscular? i dont just want a big dick. kinda want it to look robust, rough and "hard". if you know what i mean. 

Veines come from the normal map, not the texture you can actually see on the object - that goes for the normal body as well as for the schlong. Hmmm... never tried it but you could grap some normal map (those are the ones in blue, with obejcts drawn in rainbow colours, so to say) from a SOS muscular schlong for male and try it on the female schlong.

Just an idea, that. And I am just an average user. Besides taking it from SOS for men, I can only redirect you to the download section... and if that fails, try it with an open question in "where can I find" topic.

A throb/pulse animation might be doable a dick getting erect might be harder to do though. If it was for oblivion then that would be a different story as all you would have to do is use shape keys I have seen shape keys used to make a belly move/bulge/grow boobs move/grow or animate things I have seen a snake outfit that is animated and moves on the body as well as another one that is sexing up the players holes. Pity skyrim can't use them or it'll cause the game to crash. So not sure if a getting erect animation is possible or not.

Veines come from the normal map, not the texture you can actually see on the object - that goes for the normal body as well as for the schlong. Hmmm... never tried it but you could grap some normal map (those are the ones in blue, with obejcts drawn in rainbow colours, so to say) from a SOS muscular schlong for male and try it on the female schlong.

Just an idea, that. And I am just an average user. Besides taking it from SOS for men, I can only redirect you to the download section... and if that fails, try it with an open question in "where can I find" topic.

Hmmmm. Alrite thank you. I'm an average user as well but i rly do appreciate your help. Thats why i like it here and i've been posting more often because of it. If you saw me struggle today with bodyslide you'd laugh so hard. But i figured it out i believe. Thanks again!!!

There is a veiny retexture made by Findri on page 30.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-mods-outfits-pics-updated-3-25-16/page-30

There is a veiny retexture made by Findri on page 30.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-mods-outfits-pics-updated-3-25-16/page-30

alrite. i'll try that and see how it looks. Thanks FauxFurry! =)

What I was thinking was some kind of mod that allows the player to decide what their futa version will look like and save it as a preset then use that when the spell is applied. Maybe the mod could load racemenu silently after a blackout event to use the preset and then again to switch back to the original setup?

Tho I didn't try it yet, there is a mod made by Evilreflex , some kind of spell that changes the character appearance, intended to transform a female into a succubus version :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46917-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

And there is a guy who is making a transexual race mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14043-wip-official-tnt-custom-race-thread-or-what-the-femboy-idea-turned-into/page-1

Personally, I have a femboy character (the one Godsmack mentioned), and I enjoy playing him as female. I tweaked the radiant prostitution mod Esp dialogs so

When I start whoring him the NPC's refer my character as transexual, I did the same on the Defeat mod I use , before getting raped, the dialogue is on transexual context, I even flag him as female on sexlab cuz changing the flag to male on sexlab has more consequences on the functionality of sexlab related mods than behavior or interaction with your character cuz most of mods lack dialogues for traps, tho if u want to assume male roll on your female character it's ok

To play my trap character I just change the normals for a retexture I made, so the breasts cast a shadow similar to pecs rather than boobs. The female face presets I have give him a girly look , I flatten the chest a bit on the Racemenu sliders and voilà! That's how I make a trap on Skyrim

If u want to give it a try, you can download the normals I posted on the last page of the TnT/ femboy thread

Could you please point me to the 'TnT/femboy' thread? Itried doing a couple of searches but the wonderful LL search failed miserably as per usual. Thanks.

BTW the succubus transform mod is only for the Player Succubus Quest mod AFAIK