FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Try to rebuild my Demon/Succubus Character and apply some new tricks to make the armors and weapon and wings and schlong of course have a animated glow, purple→pink→red→pink→purple and cycle.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/HarmlessEmbellishedFieldspaniel.webm

Er... How to add webm in a post?

will you ever release it?

No, but almost all the resources to build my character can be found on LL and Nexus. The animated glow can be made with NIFskope.

Try to rebuild my Demon/Succubus Character and apply some new tricks to make the armors and weapon and wings and schlong of course have a animated glow, purple→pink→red→pink→purple and cycle.

OMG some pics please she is soo beautiful

New gif here, I try to catch a full cycle so it's quite large and need time to load.

UntimelyElegantBullmastiff.gif

and some screenshots here

j33eEBG.png

wsuXls1.png

M3dXUzc.png

hUPDufq.png

O2ivCHv.png

NALNRmt.png

haD2NHt.png

ItRmkMf.png

how did you get the glow on the penis?

Draw a glow texture using Photoshop, set the color and animation using nifskope.

No many differences between adding glow to any other armors and weapons.

is there a tutorial around that tells you have to do that with nif?

i can do the first part but the second part sounds like rocket science

the second isnt that hard though for me the first is since i dont have Photoshop nor know how to use it well.

No, but almost all the resources to build my character can be found on LL and Nexus. The animated glow can be made with NIFskope.

New gif here, I try to catch a full cycle so it's quite large and need time to load.

j33eEBG.png

wsuXls1.png

M3dXUzc.png

hUPDufq.png

O2ivCHv.png

NALNRmt.png

haD2NHt.png

ItRmkMf.png

Draw a glow texture using Photoshop, set the color and animation using nifskope.

the second isnt that hard though for me the first is since i dont have Photoshop nor know how to use it well.

its probably the same as using Gimp or painttool sai, both are free if i remember correctly

j33eEBG.png

wsuXls1.png

M3dXUzc.png

hUPDufq.png

O2ivCHv.png

NALNRmt.png

haD2NHt.png

ItRmkMf.png

its probably the same as using Gimp or painttool sai, both are free if i remember correctly

i am really surprised there are no tattoos for the penis yet seeing as how long SOS has been available

@aspaloscc

As was stated if you get naked and still have underwear on that generally means that you installed one of the nevernude ones instead of the nude version nevernude versions will always have underwear on when a person gets naked. I know CBBE has a nevernude version and nude version in their mod so just uninstall your body mod reinstall it and pick the nude version instead.

@Kuroyami

If you want to remove stuff from around you before taking screenshots you could open the console using the ~ key click a item and type in disable if that is the only thing you do it to after the screenshots if you need to save you can first open the console again and type in enable to bring it back. What I usually do is use disable after I'm done with my screenshot taking I either reload or close the game.

j33eEBG.png

wsuXls1.png

M3dXUzc.png

hUPDufq.png

O2ivCHv.png

NALNRmt.png

haD2NHt.png

ItRmkMf.png

i am really surprised there are no tattoos for the penis yet seeing as how long SOS has been available

right? if i knew anything about scripting and making mods i would have made an addon in racemenu for penis tattoos

@Kuroyami

If you want to remove stuff from around you before taking screenshots you could open the console using the ~ key click a item and type in disable if that is the only thing you do it to after the screenshots if you need to save you can first open the console again and type in enable to bring it back. What I usually do is use disable after I'm done with my screenshot taking I either reload or close the game.

Yeah, those tables are part of the Hearthfire houses, the one shown in those recent shots for Nilin being Lakeview. They can actually be removed and re-added in-game(without the console), using the worktable outside the house(where you plan what you are going to build).

Added two packs for SLAL. The animation used in the first two shots surprised me. Very nice.

post-62699-0-15646400-1461812886_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-52832100-1461812912_thumb.png

Should have enabled bed use for this....

post-62699-0-55860200-1461812925_thumb.png

Me too. Looking forward to SOS tattoo mods. But obiviously there is a problem that people like different size of the penis and tatoo may be look wierd in some size, I suppose.

just a quick question what armor is that and what other armors are there for my lovely little futa ?

Talking about my post? It's Nereid. Requires nifskope removal of the underwear, but it's fairly simple. I have a tutorial on the first page.

SecondNecessaryHalicore.gif

She's not a good aim.

Large

More

vvvvv

GenuinePreciousGallinule.gif

Large

In the slipstream

UnimportantFlawlessAnura.gif

Large

You may need to readjust sliders before saving the character to the slot. If you still have a 'body' tab with SOS information, make sure that tab is zeroed out, then finish in racemenu and reopen racemenu and slightly adjust the genitals tab sliders. Sometimes the spawn is wonky and the schlong will resize to what it should be after you and your companion zone through a few areas.

There may be a better solution that allows editing the sliders directly on the companion, but that's something I've yet to explore. Can read this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61103-how-to-edit-schlong-sliders-on-an-npc/

So i've never used a Futa character but i'm trying to make one.

I made one for my game but when i put her in the familiar faces chamber the head of her dick suddenly became massive, what happened?

This is happening to me to, one of the reasons i stopped making alt characters

what might work is not giving them an actual schlong until they are in your preferred characters save, through FF, i havent actually tested this but its what i used to do before i noticed this issue, since i had alts that were not futa when i brought them over to my main save and made them futa with little to no problems.

I made one for my game but when i put her in the familiar faces chamber the head of her dick suddenly became massive, what happened?

what might work is not giving them an actual schlong until they are in your preferred characters save, through FF, i havent actually tested this but its what i used to do before i noticed this issue, since i had alts that were not futa when i brought them over to my main save and made them futa with little to no problems.

how would i make them a futa in my main save?

Are you using equitable or the whole SOS in general?

for equip i would assume you just pop it on lol

for SOS its pretty simple, make sure you have a compatible schlong like UNP schlong, horse, etc

aim your crosshair on the person you want to make a futa

goto SOS in MCM

goto player/npc at set the npc a schlong

if you want them to be considered male however you are gonna need a mod that changes their gender to male or female like immersive gender change, SL eager NPCs(i prefer this one since i does it automatically and comes with its own dialogue sex) and some others i think

Edit: SIDE NOTE: if you are using SOS or going to use SOS make sure that you set the female schlongs to have 0% chance of appearing otherwise there is gonna be dick girls everywhere, and i mean everywhere.

Unless you are into that then by all means

for SOS its pretty simple, make sure you have a compatible schlong like UNP schlong, horse, etc

goto SOS in MCM

if you want them to be considered male however you are gonna need a mod that changes their gender to male or female like immersive gender change, SL eager NPCs(i prefer this one since i does it automatically and comes with its own dialogue sex) and some others i think

Edit: SIDE NOTE: if you are using SOS or going to use SOS make sure that you set the female schlongs to have 0% chance of appearing otherwise there is gonna be dick girls everywhere, and i mean everywhere.

so i use equipable sos but it doesn't give me the option to set one for her.

The latest SexLab itself actually lets you set gender for any NPC, as well as the player character. Just select them with the N key by default and it should be in the animation settings page of the MCM.

goto SOS in MCM

so i use equipable sos but it doesn't give me the option to set one for her.

I see... so what ur saying is you can give it to her but she wont equip it, you might have to use SOS then.

sorry but i haven't used sos equips in a very long time so i dont know what the problem is exactly but i know unless its for the PC, npcs dont really work with sos equips outside of having them use it in sex scenes through SL

The latest SexLab itself actually lets you set gender for any NPC, as well as the player character. Just select them with the N key by default and it should be in the animation settings page of the MCM.

yes but to do that for everything is tedious, thats why i said i prefer SLEN