FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Here's a few old faves from a while back, just for fun..

Hey can someone tell me how I add the spoiler button?

[spoi ler]
[/spoi ler]

And thanks for sharing the pics.

Thanks a bunch mate..

hey, aah, any chance of telling me how to add the images into it? 

post-873059-0-77299500-1461552916_thumb.jpg

post-873059-0-83329800-1461552953_thumb.jpg

[spoi ler]

[/spoi ler]

Thanks a bunch mate..

before closing spoiler tag add image tag ........i think..!!

[spoi ler]

[/spoi ler]

Thanks a bunch mate..

Thanks Miyu Miyu, will give it a whirl next time.. :)

What are the nice labia from? It looks like they stick out.

Yeah mate, I'm pretty sure it was from the Clams Of Skyrim Project body, I do remember there were sliders in bodyslide..

sorry I can't link it, most buttons just don't work for me or they just hang & I gotta refresh the damn page :-/

[spoi ler]

[/spoi ler]

Thanks a bunch mate..

Thanks Miyu Miyu, will give it a whirl next time.. :)

:D

Try to rebuild my Demon/Succubus Character and apply some new tricks to make the armors and weapon and wings and schlong of course have a animated glow, purple→pink→red→pink→purple and cycle.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/HarmlessEmbellishedFieldspaniel.webm

Er... How to add webm in a post?

will you ever release it?

No, but almost all the resources to build my character can be found on LL and Nexus. The animated glow can be made with NIFskope.

Try to rebuild my Demon/Succubus Character and apply some new tricks to make the armors and weapon and wings and schlong of course have a animated glow, purple→pink→red→pink→purple and cycle.

OMG some pics please she is soo beautiful

New gif here, I try to catch a full cycle so it's quite large and need time to load.

UntimelyElegantBullmastiff.gif

and some screenshots here

j33eEBG.png

wsuXls1.png

M3dXUzc.png

hUPDufq.png

O2ivCHv.png

NALNRmt.png

haD2NHt.png

ItRmkMf.png

Accidentally posted these in the wrong area yesterday was scratching my head as to where they were at but ran across the thread I accidentally posted them in. Not sure if I uploaded screenshots of this or not before.

Funny how everything forms nicely except for a few spots and one spot seems to get a mesh split I also seem to have set hands and feet for slots for some stupid reason.

post-25667-0-96611800-1461610924_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-64121500-1461610979_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-10209400-1461611114_thumb.jpg

@aspaloscc

Crash when equipping anything is almost always a skeleton issue. If the skeleton you are using doesn't have the same bone nodes in it as the thing you are equipping you will crash the second to try to wear it. So make sure your skeleton is compatible and make sure nothing has overwritten your skeleton. If you are using slongs of skyrim or the female version reinstall it/them just to make sure nothing overwrote the skeletons in it/them.

@aspaloscc

Whatever skeleton that you are using for your player reinstall it and also make sure that it has the nodes the futa needs when you equip it if it doesn't you will crash. Are you using the up to date one the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE one? If not change it out for the newest one http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/ If you have SOS (slongs of skyrim and or the SOS version for females you will have to check and make sure the skeletons for those haven't been overwritten as they come with their own skeletons.

@myuhinny 

Man thanks now my crash solved can you help me another thing when i remove my characters clothes still she got pants also have penis. 

That sounds like whatever body mod being used, the body mesh has underwear. Does the same thing happen to female NPCs, i.e they still have underwear when their clothing is removed? If so, then you need to change out the female body meshes for ones that are nude.

Also another shot of Nilin...and Kharjo?

post-62699-0-39625600-1461657439_thumb.png

Really have to remove those worktables...

i have never see futa with ball ??

in anime or 3d but shemale is man => woman ? no vagina

and no mod for shemale or change male to shemale

Would require a different body for female rather than an addon like SOS, or an edited out vagina. I don't know if one exists.

There are some no-balls versions though.

I have made "no balls vers" specially for it and hdt xml (though xml got FUpd and tired of it all)

UV is da problem for diff bodies out there.

any chance to get no-ball

because all sos unp with no ball have ball (0.8 noball) i want play with futa with no bll penis

please help me

because all sos unp with no ball have ball (0.8 noball) i want play with futa with no bll penis

please help me

I have recompiled the archive from a separate mod (one of the Reworked Children of the Sky derived mods,possibly one of the Elin mods) which had a SOS UNP No Balls add-on as one of its components so that it only contains the no balls meshes and textures. Let me know if there are any problems with it.

SOS UNP No Balls.7z

No, but almost all the resources to build my character can be found on LL and Nexus. The animated glow can be made with NIFskope.

New gif here, I try to catch a full cycle so it's quite large and need time to load.

j33eEBG.png

wsuXls1.png

M3dXUzc.png

hUPDufq.png

O2ivCHv.png

NALNRmt.png

haD2NHt.png

ItRmkMf.png

how did you get the glow on the penis?

please help me

I have recompiled the archive from a separate mod (one of the Reworked Children of the Sky derived mods,possibly one of the Elin mods) which had a SOS UNP No Balls add-on as one of its components so that it only contains the no balls meshes and textures. Let me know if there are any problems with it.

attachicon.gifSOS UNP No Balls.7z

thank you cool khajiit

good work :heart: :heart: :heart:

j33eEBG.png

wsuXls1.png

M3dXUzc.png

hUPDufq.png

O2ivCHv.png

NALNRmt.png

haD2NHt.png

ItRmkMf.png

Draw a glow texture using Photoshop, set the color and animation using nifskope.

No many differences between adding glow to any other armors and weapons.

j33eEBG.png

wsuXls1.png

M3dXUzc.png

hUPDufq.png

O2ivCHv.png

NALNRmt.png

haD2NHt.png

ItRmkMf.png

Draw a glow texture using Photoshop, set the color and animation using nifskope.

is there a tutorial around that tells you have to do that with nif?

i can do the first part but the second part sounds like rocket science

j33eEBG.png

wsuXls1.png

M3dXUzc.png

hUPDufq.png

O2ivCHv.png

NALNRmt.png

haD2NHt.png

ItRmkMf.png

is there a tutorial around that tells you have to do that with nif?

i can do the first part but the second part sounds like rocket science

Yes, but written in Chinese.

I don't know if someting similar can be found on LL.