FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

@Hellas

I used this mod, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42936-sos-female-schlongifier-no-schlong-addon/ it equips females with a "schlong" but it does not have any actual schlongs.

I then use SLEN I think which automatically converts females to males in SOS if you configured it.

So you just go into SOS MCM and say that UNP has a 10% chance and the mod I linked has 50-90% and then only some will have schlongs.

I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors, I'm on my phone atm. I will cleans this up when I get home.

EDIT:

@MajinLuffy

I get belly and vaginal collisions with floppy sos, I use HDT Bounce and Jiggles, so that might have something to do with it?

However I can only get collisions with a non sloppy schlong (kinda weird if you could) or with only floppy balls.

Interesting! Did you have to edit anything using Nifskope? The AiO HDT has the option for HDT Bounce and Jiggles but in the description he didn't write it had collisions so I have been always chosing the Natural something HDT.

EDIT:

Unrelated but seeing how you guys know about outfits and stuff... why is this happening?

attachicon.gif20160418004834_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160418004857_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160418004953_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160418005006_1.jpg

I downloaded some outfits and armors already tuned for CHSBHC because I haven't found a vanilla armor conversion mod for that body type and it's kind of boring testing things out without sexy outfits =P

Anyways, for some reason every outfit seems to be messing with the body textures, specifically with the nipples, they get moved up as you can see with the transparent zip suit, the nipple mesh is still where it's supposed to be. With the bikini happens too but it's just covered which is why I didn't noticed until now. I tried reinstalling AiO HDT using different maps and textures and nope, nipples still going up. Don't know if something is messing up or if I have to manually edit them somehow. Those sets don't have bodyslide files so I couldn't make a batch build to see if that solved the issue and well... I still haven't learned to use the Outfit Studio.

Nope I did not edit anything, except I added HDT for ERFs Horse Penis since that does not come with HDT Bounce and Jiggles. But except that nothing.

If you can use bodyslide with CHSBHC (I only use CBBE so have no experience with all the others), have you tried learning Outfit Studio?

I am no pro with OS, but I am "good" at converting everything to CBBE so you could try to do it the other way.

And the reason why it looks like it does digital_dovah explained. :)

EDIT:

Just to show that I have some collisions and not lying, unfourtunatly I suck at gifs so pictures will have to do.

The belly collisions wasn't the greatest but it works.

post-717416-0-56680200-1460967837_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-55003300-1460967845_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-01040800-1460967852_thumb.jpg

post-717416-0-63873500-1460967861_thumb.jpg

@MaijinLuffy it's a texture/mesh missmatch.  The same can be seen by using CBBE-based textures with UNP-based bodies.

Which is weird because choosing UNP and CHSBHC in the AiO HDT installer should then install UNP textures, and the outfits I downloaded are also for CHSBHC. I tried reinstalling it and using different textures, I tried Fair Skin, Dimonized, Real Girl SG Renewal and the one I normally use, SG Female Texture Renewal. All got their nipples moved when using the outfits. I also searched the outfit descriptions again and none said anything about needing a specific texture.

Nope I did not edit anything, except I added HDT for ERFs Horse Penis since that does not come with HDT Bounce and Jiggles. But except that nothing.

If you can use bodyslide with CHSBHC (I only use CBBE so have no experience with all the others), have you tried learning Outfit Studio?

I am no pro with OS, but I am "good" at converting everything to CBBE so you could try to do it the other way.

EDIT:

Just to show that I have some collisions and not lying, unfourtunatly I suck at gifs so pictures will have to do.

attachicon.gif20160418100658_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160418100702_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160418100757_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160418100804_1.jpg

Awesome! Are you using All in One HDT? I'm using it and it does give the HDT Bounce and Jiggles option but I tried all the configs, including reduced bounce and jiggles and I get glitchy butts physics. So far the only one that works for me is the Naturalistic HDT with slightly bounce.

About Bodyslide, that's actually another thing I'm not sure about, I don't think I can modify the body itself because if my memory serves, when you click build it overwrites the female nif which I think would remove whatever nif edits the AiO HDT makes for HDT. I guess I could use OS to modify the outfits one at a time but it just seemed weird to me because they all should be already converted.

Frankly, I'm thinking about switching body types...again... it seems I have a tendency to pick up the least supported ones xD

And second, how much do you guys use All in One HDT? It may be just me not knowing how to do stuff but though it has saved me from a lot of headaches I also have found it to be kind of restrictive for customization. Unless I'm wrong and I can actually use Bodyslide as much as I want and it won't affect the HDT settings AiO HDT makes.

@MaijinLuffy it's a texture/mesh missmatch.  The same can be seen by using CBBE-based textures with UNP-based bodies.

Which is weird because choosing UNP and CHSBHC in the AiO HDT installer should then install UNP textures, and the outfits I downloaded are also for CHSBHC. I tried reinstalling it and using different textures, I tried Fair Skin, Dimonized, Real Girl SG Renewal and the one I normally use, SG Female Texture Renewal. All got their nipples moved when using the outfits. I also searched the outfit descriptions again and none said anything about needing a specific texture.

EDIT:

attachicon.gif20160418100658_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160418100702_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160418100757_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160418100804_1.jpg

Awesome! Are you using All in One HDT? I'm using it and it does give the HDT Bounce and Jiggles option but I tried all the configs, including reduced bounce and jiggles and I get glitchy butts physics. So far the only one that works for me is the Naturalistic HDT with slightly bounce.

About Bodyslide, that's actually another thing I'm not sure about, I don't think I can modify the body itself because if my memory serves, when you click build it overwrites the female nif which I think would remove whatever nif edits the AiO HDT makes for HDT. I guess I could use OS to modify the outfits one at a time but it just seemed weird to me because they all should be already converted.

Frankly, I'm thinking about switching body types...again... it seems I have a tendency to pick up the least supported ones xD

And second, how much do you guys use All in One HDT? It may be just me not knowing how to do stuff but though it has saved me from a lot of headaches I also have found it to be kind of restrictive for customization. Unless I'm wrong and I can actually use Bodyslide as much as I want and it won't affect the HDT settings AiO HDT makes.

About the nipples moving, I do not know how the other body types behave, but at least for CBBE it has nothing to do with the textures, but the meshes them selves. If I use a UNP outfit with my CBBE body, the nipples are placed as if they where on a UNP body, but since the CBBE body has different meshes they get misplaced. I assume it is the same for you, and I think that UNP and CHSBHC is a seperate body type and not a derivative of UNP you will get the same problem.

IE. you must have a CHSBHC outfit for a CHSBHC body. UNP for UNP and so on. 

Note I am only using CBBE and my knowledge is very limited but this is how I understood it.

I am not using AIO HDT I only use HDT Bouce and Jiggles , it looks like it only works with CBBE so I can't help you with any other body types since I am just to bad at this. xD

No I meant Bodyslide for the outfit/armor, but then again I know nothing of the other body types. And yes it overwrites so if AIO HDT uses a specific "look/body" then you can't change it. Unless it comes with a seperate body as Bounce and Jiggles does, I use the body that comes with that mod instead of the normal CBBE HDT Body, but they are both CBBE just with collisions and not. :P

I do not use it at all, I tried to at first when it first came out but I could not get it to work, and when HDT Bounce and Jiggles came with the "same" features it was first then when I started getting the awesome collisons.

If you want to change body, and if you settle for CBBE I can help you out with some configs, .nifs and armors. Plus it's a good "reason" for me to learn more. :P

Thanks a lot for that link, for some reason everytime you mentioned it I was mistaking HDT Bounce and Jiggles with this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?

I checked it out and I think I will be switching to that one. It has a CBBE and an UNP version. Sure, it doesn't support CHSBHC (UNP) or Manga Body (CBBE) but those bodies have little support for outfits anyway. Reading the installation I feel it should pretty much do what AiO HDT does but seems a lot more customization-friendly. Probably will go for UNP bombshell or oppai :D

Haha, maybe I should've linked it earlier. XD

Yeah that was what I felt too, it feel very simple to install and it does not break if you edit your .nif, AIO probably doesn't too, but it works for me.

If you use a bodyslide compatible mesh/skeleton(?) you can just make the body type you want. So you should be able make Manga or CHSBHC using the normal CBBE and then bodyslide the outfits and have it in manga or CHSBHC (in theory).

Same should go for any body, if you choose UNP or CBBE is up to you though. :)

Haha, maybe I should've linked it earlier. XD

Yeah that was what I felt too, it feel very simple to install and it does not break if you edit your .nif, AIO probably doesn't too, but it works for me.

If you use a bodyslide compatible mesh/skeleton(?) you can just make the body type you want. So you should be able make Manga or CHSBHC using the normal CBBE and then bodyslide the outfits and have it in manga or CHSBHC (in theory).

Same should go for any body, if you choose UNP or CBBE is up to you though. :)

Already made a set up with HDT Bounce and Jiggles, in the end chose UNP again, was a really hard choice between 7B Bombshell or 7BO, went for 7BO. About bodyslide, I'm still not very clear if I can adjust the body because when you click build it replaces female nif file and I assume I would lose all the HDT edits made with HDT Bounce and Jiggles. In the end I don't see much need of using bodyslide for that because I can just edit the player body with the sliders in Race Menu :).. Of couse, editing the outfits shouldn't be a problem, I guess I should start learning my way with OS =P

And well... finally got working a setup I'm happy with. Some gifs: (and yes, by the 3rd one I realized it was better to reduce the image size before exporting, would have made the first 2 again but it's 2am here xD)

post-1016426-0-32620600-1461043255_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-98604000-1461043074_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-80538900-1461043104_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-11278800-1461043185_thumb.gif

Floppy still seems to be messing around but only if I ever activate it for the schlong during sex, then it all gets screwed up and I have to be switching it on and off during scenes to get collisions but kind of mild collisions. But as long as I'm using a new game and never activate it during sex, looks like it works like a charm.

Now I just need to get a pregnancy mod, install things like Devious Devices/Expansion/Integration, Cursed Loot, Milk Economy, I think I saw one about slaves that looked good, Sexlab Defeat and SL Capture, adjust some outfits, maybe change a bit the schlong and I'll finally be able to just play.

Oh, and an ENB. Got to get better screens and gifs :D

Btw, any tips for gif making? I'm using Fraps to get the videos and making the gifs with Photoshop.

Oh, and of course, again thanks for all the help :D

Atleast the CBBE version comes with a bodyslide body called COS Body which you can bodyslide the f**k out of. And it works, but go to the normal CBBE HDT and no collisons.

Looks good. :)

Yeah there was a post in the floppy thread on how to make them like automatically switch from floppy to non floppy during sl anims but I can't be arsed(?). XD

For ENB my personal favourite is Realvision, but it does not use the latest ENB :/ , otherwise snapdragon with it's different presets looks nice, but realvision is so "simple".

It depends on what experience you want, but I like:

Submissive Lola (consensual bdsm)

Maria Eden (nice but CTD for me :/ )

Captured Dreams (awesome and fun)

Soulgem Oven (might be something for you, pregnancy with soulgems)

SLEN (SexLab Eager NPC, imho the best interaction for asking npc for sex)

Sanguine's Debauchery (more hardcore bdsm, kike defeat but with bdsm/slave ending)

For gifs, I have no idea how to even make them xD

No problem I just want to help a fellow guy.

Let's see if I can return the favor xD

Making gifs it's not that hard, you need only two things:

1) A way to record a video of what's on your screen. I use Fraps but I'm sure there are a lot more options.

2) Photoshop CS5 or newer. I don't know if there is any other application that can do this, or at least as easily.

You could also skip completely using an application for this and just upload your videos to a gif converter website like the one tenzan uses in his blog to upload his gifs. The problem is that these sites have size limits and videos without encoding are really heavy so you will need to encode your videos or just record really short low resolution videos.

So, basically just record videos while playing the game. Then on Photoshop in the File menu, choose Import -> Video Frames to Layers...

Look for the video you want to convert. Be sure to have Make Frame Animation box checked. Click ok and you will see your video divided in frames, here you can edit anything you want. If your video has a high resolution I recommend you select all the frames and reduce the Image Size to minimize the gif size while keeping good quality (the Export tool does a bad job resizing and keeping quality). I guess you here you could make lots of things to increase the final quality of the gif but reducing the size is the only one I know right now.

When you are happy with it, in the File menu click Export -> Save for Web...

GIFs only support 256 colors, here you get to choose settings for... color replacement scheme (I think it's something like that), dither and other stuff to try to make the gif look as good as the original with only those colors. I'm no expert but so far I like to use the Adaptive and Pattern options. In quality I pick Bicubic Smoother. Be sure to have the Forever loop option checked. The rest I leave as it is and just click Save. You got your new and shiny gif :)

More gifs I made yesterday after installing an ENB (Realvision). It really does make a huge difference though I probably need to dial it down a bit, it's not bad but I do feel the game a bit sluggish. Also, I get the whole realism vibe but nights are waaaaay too dark even in town with the settings as recommended o.o

post-1016426-0-63551300-1461101058_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-11415600-1461101075_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-49483900-1461101098_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-94416500-1461101128_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-69718900-1461101217_thumb.gif

I know they could be better, I think they are still a bit grainy, so any advice from someone with more experience is very welcome :D

If you don't have PS and have a readable video format for VirtualDub, you can use VDub as a free solution. I sometimes use it in conjunction as you can render out by fps or skip every x frame to cut down on the file size.

I think I might need to add one of the xml files to the schlong .nifs, as I don't think they are getting the proper collision with either the pussy or stomach(using a Bodyslide generated UUNP special body with the Seraphim shape). Not entirely sure how though. I have Nifskope set up already, just not sure how to add the .xml references.

post-62699-0-89218200-1461363634_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-00423000-1461363652_thumb.png

Nilin is supposed to be rather small, but it seems a bit tricky to get both small and thick, as the thickness sliders seem to increase the overall length a bit too.

Let's see if I can return the favor xD

Making gifs it's not that hard, you need only two things:

1) A way to record a video of what's on your screen. I use Fraps but I'm sure there are a lot more options.

2) Photoshop CS5 or newer. I don't know if there is any other application that can do this, or at least as easily.

You could also skip completely using an application for this and just upload your videos to a gif converter website like the one tenzan uses in his blog to upload his gifs. The problem is that these sites have size limits and videos without encoding are really heavy so you will need to encode your videos or just record really short low resolution videos.

So, basically just record videos while playing the game. Then on Photoshop in the File menu, choose Import -> Video Frames to Layers...

Look for the video you want to convert. Be sure to have Make Frame Animation box checked. Click ok and you will see your video divided in frames, here you can edit anything you want. If your video has a high resolution I recommend you select all the frames and reduce the Image Size to minimize the gif size while keeping good quality (the Export tool does a bad job resizing and keeping quality). I guess you here you could make lots of things to increase the final quality of the gif but reducing the size is the only one I know right now.

When you are happy with it, in the File menu click Export -> Save for Web...

GIFs only support 256 colors, here you get to choose settings for... color replacement scheme (I think it's something like that), dither and other stuff to try to make the gif look as good as the original with only those colors. I'm no expert but so far I like to use the Adaptive and Pattern options. In quality I pick Bicubic Smoother. Be sure to have the Forever loop option checked. The rest I leave as it is and just click Save. You got your new and shiny gif :)

More gifs I made yesterday after installing an ENB (Realvision). It really does make a huge difference though I probably need to dial it down a bit, it's not bad but I do feel the game a bit sluggish. Also, I get the whole realism vibe but nights are waaaaay too dark even in town with the settings as recommended o.o

attachicon.gif2-1.gif attachicon.gif2-2.gif attachicon.gif2-3.gif attachicon.gif2-4.gif attachicon.gif2-5.gif

I know they could be better, I think they are still a bit grainy, so any advice from someone with more experience is very welcome :D

Thanks for the advice, I'll have to give it a try.

And I've linked a post to the Floppy SOS thread that might help to give more collisions, it's the post I talked about earlier.

I think I might need to add one of the xml files to the schlong .nifs, as I don't think they are getting the proper collision with either the pussy or stomach(using a Bodyslide generated UUNP special body with the Seraphim shape). Not entirely sure how though. I have Nifskope set up already, just not sure how to add the .xml references.

attachicon.gifRayya.pngattachicon.gifOffTheBed.png

Nilin is supposed to be rather small, but it seems a bit tricky to get both small and thick, as the thickness sliders seem to increase the overall length a bit too.

I found this post in the floppy SOS thread, it might be something that will help, but I haven't tried it so can't say anything about it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/?p=1456778

Anyone plz point me to the link to the race menu slider plugin for the schlong.

Thanks.

There's an option during the installation of XPMSE for additional schlong (genitals) sliders (I think it's called "Schlongs of Skyrim Support"). I can confirm that it works with the SoS schlong for both genders.