FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hi! I've been a lurker around here for some time, first found about sexy modding skyrim last year.

I spent some days figuring things out and I remember I couldn't pull off schlong belly distortion so I gave it a rest and kind of forgot about it until a few days ago that I found this awesome thread. First, awesome pics and gifs guys. Second, I've read everything untl page 17 and I mean to finish reading everything but meanwhile I'll leave some doubts I have here and see if somebody can help me out meanwhile.

My intention is to mod Skyrim to a point I'm happy with the content, works and it's stable so I can just play without much tweaking. Overall I want the theme to be big proportions, futanari (possible demon) MC, go around questing, capturing and fucking girls. So, i'd like to know which body types are the most supported? You see, I wanted to use Devious Cursed Loot, Devices, etc, and Estrus, and Parasite Armor, and Milk Economy Mod. But Parasite Armor works best with Manga body (which I love) but it's not very compatible with DD and Milk Economy and as far as I can see it doesn't have too much armor and clothing support. So, ok, I decided to use standard CBBE, is not as hot looking as Manga but works for Parasite Armor, Milk and DD. Then I delved into the futanari, HDT and collisions realms and apparently although there is support for CBBE I think UNP has more support, like, stuff is made for UNP and CBBE is secondary. Well... my mod list keeps growing, and growing and well... let's just say that if it weren't for Mod Organizer my Skyrim install would have melted long time ago. So, in short, this being a futanari thread and that being the main thing I want to focus on my game, in your opinion what is the best body and textures for this with minimum editing? I'm currently using All in One HDT, chose the UNP CHSBHC body but no idea which textures I'm using, in the install it doesn't say specifics, just things like "Normal", "Athletic", "Sweaty". After this I'm going to reinstall it to see if I can figure out which one is the SG renewal, saw some pics around here using those and the looked awesome. Also I chose that body because I loved the figure, kind of more milfy, but it seems there is more futanari support for 7B, or stuff like that =/

Now, for the futanari and collisions part.

Yesterday I installed Floppy SOS, All in ONE HDT, chose UNP CHSBHC and Equippable Schlong. Couple of things. I love Floppy SOS for foreplay scenes or just walking around but I can't get the collisions to work during sex, even if I manage to keep the schlong inside the girl I don't see vaginal or belly reaction. I tried using the Half Erect option, and nope. But when I disabled it, it worked pretty good, even some belly distortion with big dicks. Sadly, I don't know what I did today that I screwed it. There is some vaginal reaction but it doesn't open as much as yesterday and it doesn't stay inside the girl, you can see things like the head showing in the back of the girl in some positions and stuff like that. Among the things I did where the problem might be, I installed the Equippable Schlong Bodyslide files, modified the schlong and used Batch Build. Also modified the UNP CHSBHC body and used batch build. My guess is that screwed with the nif edits of All in ONE HDT, so I reinstalled it and still can't get the same effect I had yesterday.

So...I'd like to know, should I spend time trying to get big schlong belly distortion to work? Or is it still way too unstable? My guess is that the problem is with the schlong collisions because I'm using Fill her Up and the belly distorts just fine. Btw, since I installed All in One HDT, Floppy SOS, Equippable Horse Cock and Equippable Schlong, I feel SOS is not really doing anything, at least the schlong up and down hotkeys don't seem to work, nor the Erection spell. I didn't care yesterday because I had the collisions working and it was beautiful =)

And I guess a bonus question, I probably already know the answer but I have to ask. I see a lot of huuuge schlong futanari pictures around here, do you guys make them for screenies only or do you actually can use them for seamless sex? Currently if I used something like that it would just clip outside the girls bodies o.o

Anyways, I'm sorry for the huge post, I know it's a lot but I'm so excited with all the info I'm reading and things I want to do, and well...it's my first post.

And here a drawing I made a few months ago for your patience =D

practicing2-3_zpswotg2oh9.png

What I was thinking was some kind of mod that allows the player to decide what their futa version will look like and save it as a preset then use that when the spell is applied. Maybe the mod could load racemenu silently after a blackout event to use the preset and then again to switch back to the original setup?

Tho I didn't try it yet, there is a mod made by Evilreflex , some kind of spell that changes the character appearance, intended to transform a female into a succubus version :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46917-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

And there is a guy who is making a transexual race mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14043-wip-official-tnt-custom-race-thread-or-what-the-femboy-idea-turned-into/page-1

Personally, I have a femboy character (the one Godsmack mentioned), and I enjoy playing him as female. I tweaked the radiant prostitution mod Esp dialogs so

When I start whoring him the NPC's refer my character as transexual, I did the same on the Defeat mod I use , before getting raped, the dialogue is on transexual context, I even flag him as female on sexlab cuz changing the flag to male on sexlab has more consequences on the functionality of sexlab related mods than behavior or interaction with your character cuz most of mods lack dialogues for traps, tho if u want to assume male roll on your female character it's ok

To play my trap character I just change the normals for a retexture I made, so the breasts cast a shadow similar to pecs rather than boobs. The female face presets I have give him a girly look , I flatten the chest a bit on the Racemenu sliders and voilà! That's how I make a trap on Skyrim

If u want to give it a try, you can download the normals I posted on the last page of the TnT/ femboy thread

Could you please point me to the 'TnT/femboy' thread? Itried doing a couple of searches but the wonderful LL search failed miserably as per usual. Thanks.

BTW the succubus transform mod is only for the Player Succubus Quest mod AFAIK

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14043-wip-official-tnt-custom-race-thread-or-what-the-femboy-idea-turned-into/?p=1489935

its me again. So based on the advice swiftstep and fauxfurry gave me. i tried those mods. i decided to use a different texture for the penis to blend better with my skin textures but other than that the mods are working as i wish them to. 

in using the equipable schlong though, i customised the schlong via the sliders in racemenu. i made the dick i wanted. and like all things, i immediately tested it out on lydia via the amorous adventures mod. I am very pleased. however i'm not sure if the dick is supposed to show through the other person's body (like out through their stomach and back when having sex. Now i'm fairly cognizant that i may have made it too long, though its not anyway near extreme. when flaccid it looked alot like the dick in tenzan's signature there. I was under the assumption that the HDT havoc object.esp would prevent this clipping and so on from happening. So my question is, is it normal for this clipping to happen which would indicate that my character's too well endowed? If so I can just redo the sliders.

In talking about the sliders though, I made myself a nice penis. Was thoroughly satisfied with it in racemenu. I tried it and then i saved and closed the game. when i relaunched the game and i re-equipped the schlong, it was back to its original size. i opened racemenu and i saw all my slider settings were still there. the schlong just wasnt conforming to them. So what i had to do was to toggle each slider up and down back to where I had it and it readjusted the schlong to the size i made it previously. Is there something i did wrong? I'm new to this so that's prolly the case. just looking for help with it.

Well, like you I'm no expert but I do have been dabbling with the collision. I may be wrong, but yes, if the collisions are handled right you shouldn't see the dick clipping through her body although I guess if it's too big it will anyways. In fact, provided the dick is big enough you should see belly movement. As far as I know, you need 4 things working: vagina, belly and dick physics, and working collisions among them. If the dick is well positioned and has physics enabled you should see the vagina's lips moving, in that case is most likely the belly physics not working or the collision with the dick not working. If you see the belly moving when jumping or have mods for pregnancy or inflation that deal with physics and they work, then it's the dick/belly collision not working.

About the sliders and it going back to original size, if you are using Floppy SOS that's probably what's glitching it. I made a huge dick and then shrunk it so I could test better the collisions and I noticed that if I activated Floppy SOS the dick was huge again, disabling it gave me the size in the sliders again. You probably have to disable/resize/relaunch/reequip in some order to get it to update to the new sliders setting. I eventually got it to be the same size when Floppy was on but I'm not sure what I did because I was testing other stuff so I did a bunch of things, which made me relaunch a LOT.

Also, I noticed that when you enable and disable (or make any change) Floppy SOS the game doesn't automatically update the change and the best way to make the game do it is to hit TAB twice (open and close the character menu)

What I was thinking was some kind of mod that allows the player to decide what their futa version will look like and save it as a preset then use that when the spell is applied. Maybe the mod could load racemenu silently after a blackout event to use the preset and then again to switch back to the original setup?

Tho I didn't try it yet, there is a mod made by Evilreflex , some kind of spell that changes the character appearance, intended to transform a female into a succubus version :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46917-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

And there is a guy who is making a transexual race mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14043-wip-official-tnt-custom-race-thread-or-what-the-femboy-idea-turned-into/page-1

Personally, I have a femboy character (the one Godsmack mentioned), and I enjoy playing him as female. I tweaked the radiant prostitution mod Esp dialogs so

When I start whoring him the NPC's refer my character as transexual, I did the same on the Defeat mod I use , before getting raped, the dialogue is on transexual context, I even flag him as female on sexlab cuz changing the flag to male on sexlab has more consequences on the functionality of sexlab related mods than behavior or interaction with your character cuz most of mods lack dialogues for traps, tho if u want to assume male roll on your female character it's ok

To play my trap character I just change the normals for a retexture I made, so the breasts cast a shadow similar to pecs rather than boobs. The female face presets I have give him a girly look , I flatten the chest a bit on the Racemenu sliders and voilà! That's how I make a trap on Skyrim

If u want to give it a try, you can download the normals I posted on the last page of the TnT/ femboy thread

Could you please point me to the 'TnT/femboy' thread? Itried doing a couple of searches but the wonderful LL search failed miserably as per usual. Thanks.

BTW the succubus transform mod is only for the Player Succubus Quest mod AFAIK

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14043-wip-official-tnt-custom-race-thread-or-what-the-femboy-idea-turned-into/?p=1489935

Thanking you.

Hellas,

the big "downside" on the equipable schlong is, that it's not HDT enabled by default. You can add that, of course (most likely by getting Nifskope, a HDT enabled penis and copying those lines into the file of the equipable schlong). Nevertheless, it's not enabled by default.

Number 2 is: it is impossible to always prevent clipping textures while the female and male body have different sizes / scales. Not talking about the feature to give both actors the same size, but about the meshes and their details. Keep in mind that the animation is the same for a woman with 50 kg, as well as for a woman with a 100 kg body weight. Clipping in some areas can be avoided by manually adjusting the scene. But it is not possible to disable clipping in all imaginable combinations of bodies.

If you create a futa schlong with a very unrealistic length, most animations will not be able to conceal the objects involved. At some point, the 0Sex mod will support futa ladies - and if you ever tested the mod, you will find that the male penis is quite the boner. Plus this mod has perfect alignment, since the schlong is scaled by the mod, not by the user.

I see, so it should be easier to get collisions just using SOS Schlong for females UNP, right? Since All in ONE HDT should give the SOS schlongs collisions.

I thought the equippable one would work because you can make a HDT one with the bodyslides and then I guessed All in One would take care of giving it the collisions. BTW, do I need to equip the Havok Object? If yes, just the player or the npcs too?

I see, so it should be easier to get collisions just using SOS Schlong for females UNP, right? Since All in ONE HDT should give the SOS schlongs collisions.

I thought the equippable one would work because you can make a HDT one with the bodyslides and then I guessed All in One would take care of giving it the collisions. BTW, do I need to equip the Havok Object? If yes, just the player or the npcs too?

Gotta be honest with you: I only have superficial knowledge on the subject. But out of curiosity (and because I feel oblidged to deliver a proper answer - and because I'd find it arousing to see it ingame and working), I'll give it a try. You people should do, too. You can't damage anything - it's just trial and error.

Gotta be honest with you: I only have superficial knowledge on the subject. But out of curiosity (and because I feel oblidged to deliver a proper answer - and because I'd find it arousing to see it ingame and working), I'll give it a try. You people should do, too. You can't damage anything - it's just trial and error.

Yep, that´s what I´ve been doing and plan to keep doing :D (seriously though, if it weren't for Alternate Start I would've already given up a loooong time ago)

So, kept trying stuff, not much change, vagina works, dick and belly not so much. I believe Floppy SOS is screwing things around. Everytime I change schlong size with racemenu I read a "updating Floppy HDT" message or something like that, so I guess it's probably screwing with the All in One HDT (though I'm not 100% sure that's the mod that made it all work for me a few days ago). I'm using SOS UNP addon now btw, not the equippable one. And still I could hear the equip sound sometimes during the scenes when enabling and disabling different options, so I guess it's Floppy again. Some pics just for fun:

post-1016426-0-05911600-1460843873_thumb.jpgpost-1016426-0-73990900-1460843873_thumb.jpgpost-1016426-0-58311900-1460843874_thumb.jpgpost-1016426-0-87181600-1460843875_thumb.jpgpost-1016426-0-35069600-1460843878_thumb.jpg

That's kind of the vibe I want in my game :D

Anyways, I tried removing Floppy but then everytime I loaded it crashed so I had to start a new one... again...and forgot to disable Floppy in MO, but enabled another one (an HDT custom preset) that gave me the havok item esp (but put it high on the list so the actual HDTs were overwrritten, just wanted the havok item) so I went and tried out things anyway. Tested it with the blacksmith in Whiterun without touching Floppy options so it didn't get enabled. Well, now I don't have vagina working but the schlong seems to be responding a bit. And nope, I'm not using anything special on the NPCs, they got the same body and textures as the PC. Anyways... keep testing :)

I was wondering what people do for clipping for more well endowed futas during sex animations? Obviously a smaller package would work, but it would detract from the aesthetic I'm going for.

That's pretty much what I'm talking about, basically is fiddling with physics and collisions, though I doubt it'll be possible to "accommodate" way to huge dicks ever. I wouldn't know how to do it, but if I had to find a way to make way tooo huge dicks work, I would make a mod that forces the length and the girth of the dick to resize to whatever max capacity the girl body collisions can handle.

And I guess a bonus question, I probably already know the answer but I have to ask. I see a lot of huuuge schlong futanari pictures around here, do you guys make them for screenies only or do you actually can use them for seamless sex? Currently if I used something like that it would just clip outside the girls bodies o.o

Yes, mine is able to, even oral animations work pretty well

some i seen would blow a hole in the back of their lovers head xD

it takes awhile to figure out the correct sizes, i found mine with luck

also floppy SoS makes, the schlong a bit longer than it actually its when flacid, oddly

Hi! I've been a lurker around here for some time, first found about sexy modding skyrim last year.

I spent some days figuring things out and I remember I couldn't pull off schlong belly distortion so I gave it a rest and kind of forgot about it until a few days ago that I found this awesome thread. First, awesome pics and gifs guys. Second, I've read everything untl page 17 and I mean to finish reading everything but meanwhile I'll leave some doubts I have here and see if somebody can help me out meanwhile.

My intention is to mod Skyrim to a point I'm happy with the content, works and it's stable so I can just play without much tweaking. Overall I want the theme to be big proportions, futanari (possible demon) MC, go around questing, capturing and fucking girls. So, i'd like to know which body types are the most supported? You see, I wanted to use Devious Cursed Loot, Devices, etc, and Estrus, and Parasite Armor, and Milk Economy Mod. But Parasite Armor works best with Manga body (which I love) but it's not very compatible with DD and Milk Economy and as far as I can see it doesn't have too much armor and clothing support. So, ok, I decided to use standard CBBE, is not as hot looking as Manga but works for Parasite Armor, Milk and DD. Then I delved into the futanari, HDT and collisions realms and apparently although there is support for CBBE I think UNP has more support, like, stuff is made for UNP and CBBE is secondary. Well... my mod list keeps growing, and growing and well... let's just say that if it weren't for Mod Organizer my Skyrim install would have melted long time ago. So, in short, this being a futanari thread and that being the main thing I want to focus on my game, in your opinion what is the best body and textures for this with minimum editing? I'm currently using All in One HDT, chose the UNP CHSBHC body but no idea which textures I'm using, in the install it doesn't say specifics, just things like "Normal", "Athletic", "Sweaty". After this I'm going to reinstall it to see if I can figure out which one is the SG renewal, saw some pics around here using those and the looked awesome. Also I chose that body because I loved the figure, kind of more milfy, but it seems there is more futanari support for 7B, or stuff like that =/

Now, for the futanari and collisions part.

Yesterday I installed Floppy SOS, All in ONE HDT, chose UNP CHSBHC and Equippable Schlong. Couple of things. I love Floppy SOS for foreplay scenes or just walking around but I can't get the collisions to work during sex, even if I manage to keep the schlong inside the girl I don't see vaginal or belly reaction. I tried using the Half Erect option, and nope. But when I disabled it, it worked pretty good, even some belly distortion with big dicks. Sadly, I don't know what I did today that I screwed it. There is some vaginal reaction but it doesn't open as much as yesterday and it doesn't stay inside the girl, you can see things like the head showing in the back of the girl in some positions and stuff like that. Among the things I did where the problem might be, I installed the Equippable Schlong Bodyslide files, modified the schlong and used Batch Build. Also modified the UNP CHSBHC body and used batch build. My guess is that screwed with the nif edits of All in ONE HDT, so I reinstalled it and still can't get the same effect I had yesterday.

So...I'd like to know, should I spend time trying to get big schlong belly distortion to work? Or is it still way too unstable? My guess is that the problem is with the schlong collisions because I'm using Fill her Up and the belly distorts just fine. Btw, since I installed All in One HDT, Floppy SOS, Equippable Horse Cock and Equippable Schlong, I feel SOS is not really doing anything, at least the schlong up and down hotkeys don't seem to work, nor the Erection spell. I didn't care yesterday because I had the collisions working and it was beautiful =)

Anyways, I'm sorry for the huge post, I know it's a lot but I'm so excited with all the info I'm reading and things I want to do, and well...it's my first post.

And here a drawing I made a few months ago for your patience =D

practicing2-3_zpswotg2oh9.png

Have you gave UUNP bodyslide a try? Pretty sure those listed mods work with it.

Edit: For the record I use all except Parasite Armor in those listed with no issues.

Alrite. But thanks though. Yeaaa i rly want to try Osex. It looks so good. But i wanna get my game in a place where i'm comfortable with the futa/sex stuff and where i dont have to interfere with it again. I'll also try fiddling and googling tonite and see what i come up with and report back. @ maijinluffy thanks for giving your feedback too.

does anyone else have issues with moving long distances with schlonged companions?

for some reason if i somehow leave them in the dust when traveling and wait for them they will appear with their schlongs on size 1 instead of the size i give them in SoS(usually around 6-9)

this also happens when summoning them if i dont feel like waiting

Yes, mine is able to, even oral animations work pretty well

some i seen would blow a hole in the back of their lovers head xD

it takes awhile to figure out the correct sizes, i found mine with luck

also floppy SoS makes, the schlong a bit longer than it actually its when flacid, oddly

That's reasuring :) Could you show me a picture of the maximum size that works for your scenes? I think I'm finally cracking it so I'd like a reference to know if the size I use could be a problem or not. Also, do you have Floppy active during sex scenes?

Have you gave UUNP bodyslide a try? Pretty sure those listed mods work with it.

Edit: For the record I use all except Parasite Armor in those listed with no issues.

Currently I'm trying to figure out a working collisions and physics setting so I don't want to mess around with bodyslide yet as I think it could mess with the All in One HDT pack, but as soon as I'm done with this I will start looking into that, see what mods I can salvage with the body I end up with :)

--------------------------------

So, as I mentioned to GodSmack above, I think I'm finally close to learning how to crack the damn collision working setup thingie for myself. Here's a pic of the player so you can have an idea of the size (she herself has a height of 1.1 btw), and a gif of working belly and vagina collisions.

post-1016426-0-08218700-1460859343_thumb.jpg

http://gfycat.com/AmusingRewardingAfricancivet

So, things to consider:

To get it to work I actually have to enable Floppy for the schlong and then disable it (Can leave Floppy for the balls and it still works). No idea what is going on there, why does it work that way. And that's whenever a new scene starts without relaunching the game or reloading. So, now I don't want to remove Floppy xD

Another thing, it does work but the schlong physics are not really working, just the collision I would say. It does make the vagina react (though I think it still doesn't open as much as it should) and if positioned correctly, makes the belly move. But it's really, really stiff, it doesn't give me much margin of error before it starts clipping. Although I've also found out that some scenes are more schlong friendly than others as I noticed it did move a bit upwards and downwards by itself in some scenes. But it doesn't bend at all (unless I make said bend with racemenu and it just stays always bent). So, some scenes like blowjobs as GodSmacks mentions I don't see happening without serious clipping or very normal schlong size...

I wish Floppy worked for sex, that kind of bending is what I need but inside the npc body. Sadly for me, if I activate Floppy for the schlong during sex it just falls.

And another thing, does it make any difference for collisions or something else what sliders I use to resize the schlong in racemenu? Like, instead of using the base ones like "Genital 2" it's better to use "Genital 2 length" and "Genital 2 girth" and so forth?

Oh, and I tried around with Havok Object, equipping it to the PC and NPCs... I'm not really sure if it did anything at all. Sometimes I noticed like better breast handling or stuff like that but because it had a tendency of unequipping by itself at the end of scenes I'm not really sure when it was active or not.

Well, that's it for now. I think I will just make a new profile in MO and install as few mods as I can to start ruling out what really is working and what is not.

Thanks for all the advices btw :D

does anyone else have issues with moving long distances with schlonged companions?

for some reason if i somehow leave them in the dust when traveling and wait for them they will appear with their schlongs on size 1 instead of the size i give them in SoS(usually around 6-9)

this also happens when summoning them if i dont feel like waiting

a similar issue that i have is with equipable schlongs which i mentioned above.

if i use the sliders to resize the schlong, exit the game and come back, the schlong is shrunken but the slider changes are still there.

so i removed equipable schlong and i tried SOS Schlongs for Females UNP. it worked well. erm the only problem now is that every female got a schlong. I assumed there would be an MCM menu for schlongs for females where i can choose to schlongify only the PC and not the NPCs but there is. There was only the SOS mcm menu where i could choose whether the NPC standing near to me has a schlong or not and if so, what type and so on.

So i tried the schlong out on serana and well i still saw some clipping. but the butt physics began to freak out. like serana's butt just started flipping out. it was shaking uncontrollably. my own left cheek began to do this as well. for the physics i use the All-in-One HDT Pussy mod that i found here. so idk what's causing this now. after i had sex with serana, she put her clothes back on. i undressed her and her butt started flipping out again. and it was non-HDT armor she was wearing. vanillar vampire armor. so idk what's causing this.

I was browsing tenzan's blog and he has the sex on point with his futa girls. wish he could come on and advise us what to do. his gifs are amazing and his dicks are huge and no clipping happens. ;(

so i removed equipable schlong and i tried SOS Schlongs for Females UNP. it worked well. erm the only problem now is that every female got a schlong. I assumed there would be an MCM menu for schlongs for females where i can choose to schlongify only the PC and not the NPCs but there is. There was only the SOS mcm menu where i could choose whether the NPC standing near to me has a schlong or not and if so, what type and so on.

So i tried the schlong out on serana and well i still saw some clipping. but the butt physics began to freak out. like serana's butt just started flipping out. it was shaking uncontrollably. my own left cheek began to do this as well. for the physics i use the All-in-One HDT Pussy mod that i found here. so idk what's causing this now. after i had sex with serana, she put her clothes back on. i undressed her and her butt started flipping out again. and it was non-HDT armor she was wearing. vanillar vampire armor. so idk what's causing this.

I was browsing tenzan's blog and he has the sex on point with his futa girls. wish he could come on and advise us what to do. his gifs are amazing and his dicks are huge and no clipping happens. ;(

In the MCM SOS menu now there is a new UNP (normally it isn't there, only when you install Schlongs for Females UNP) menu, here you can choose how often the UNP schlong is used (which can only be applied to females), I guess you could set it to 0% and then restart SOS (there is an option to do so in the SOS general MCM).

Also, I too just made a mod setup with the minimum required to run All in One HDT and things like Alternate Start to make my life easier testing things out, and I had the same problem with the butt cheeks. As far as I can see, I think the problem is the collision between schlong, butt and vagina. Testing it out with different girls I found that the glitching began when I move the schlong up and down to align it correctly with the vagina. I'm going to try reinstalling All in One with different HDT setups to see if that solves it, and then I'm going to try installing Floppy to see if I can now get it to work to better avoid clipping.

UPDATE:

Reinstalled it. I'm using UNP CHSBHC btw. Chose HDT Setup B (Naturalistic), and then chose the "Lightly" one, can't remember what it said exactly but basically the middle option, not too natural and not too jiggly. SG Texture Renewal. Athletic, Sweaty and the ENP option I chose Disabler (I'm not using one). It worked perfectly without glitches :D

Now I'm going to try installing Floppy to see if I can now get rid of the stifffness of the schlong during sex while keeping the collisions.

UPDATE 2:

Installed Floppy. Yup, that's what's screwing with the vaginal collisions, at least while using All in One HDT. Which is a shame, really, I would at least keep it for the balls swinging but it's too unstable to use with AiOHDT. My guess is that if someone can actually use Floppy for sex with good collisions and everything, most likely is not using AiOHDT and is using nifscope to set things up by themselves, which leads me to the next 2 questions:

I'm pretty sure that at the very least tenzan does use Floppy even in the sex scenes gifs he has posted, so I know it can be used. The things is, I don't think I have seen animations using Floppy with huge schlongs, belly distortion, and vaginal opening. Is it possible?

In case it is, the next question would be... is it worth it to discard AiOHDT and crack my skull to set things up by myself using Floppy? I mean, I would guess the results would be awesome, a schlong that can bend by itself when required while still keeping itself inside the girl and giving belly distortion if big enough. Thing is, I'm not sure if that is even possible because I don't recall seeing an animation like that so I fear I would waste time instead of finally just play with what I've got =P

Hellas, go for custom races with SOS for UNP. Result will be that only your (female) character has a schlong. Downside is that you would have to alter the meshes in order to have the correct path to the HDT files. But you could create a nice look for your char and for her alone, even with an individual skin setup.

I used this mod, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42936-sos-female-schlongifier-no-schlong-addon/ it equips females with a "schlong" but it does not have any actual schlongs.

I then use SLEN I think which automatically converts females to males in SOS if you configured it.

So you just go into SOS MCM and say that UNP has a 10% chance and the mod I linked has 50-90% and then only some will have schlongs.

I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors, I'm on my phone atm. I will cleans this up when I get home.

EDIT:

@MajinLuffy

I get belly and vaginal collisions with floppy sos, I use HDT Bounce and Jiggles, so that might have something to do with it?

However I can only get collisions with a non sloppy schlong (kinda weird if you could) or with only floppy balls.

EDIT2:

Added quote to Hellas.

@Hellas

I used this mod, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42936-sos-female-schlongifier-no-schlong-addon/ it equips females with a "schlong" but it does not have any actual schlongs.

I then use SLEN I think which automatically converts females to males in SOS if you configured it.

So you just go into SOS MCM and say that UNP has a 10% chance and the mod I linked has 50-90% and then only some will have schlongs.

I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors, I'm on my phone atm. I will cleans this up when I get home.

EDIT:

@MajinLuffy

I get belly and vaginal collisions with floppy sos, I use HDT Bounce and Jiggles, so that might have something to do with it?

However I can only get collisions with a non sloppy schlong (kinda weird if you could) or with only floppy balls.

Interesting! Did you have to edit anything using Nifskope? The AiO HDT has the option for HDT Bounce and Jiggles but in the description he didn't write it had collisions so I have been always chosing the Natural something HDT.

EDIT:

Unrelated but seeing how you guys know about outfits and stuff... why is this happening?

post-1016426-0-29064300-1460951594_thumb.jpgpost-1016426-0-99491400-1460951594_thumb.jpgpost-1016426-0-90725100-1460951595_thumb.jpgpost-1016426-0-91117000-1460951596_thumb.jpg

I downloaded some outfits and armors already tuned for CHSBHC because I haven't found a vanilla armor conversion mod for that body type and it's kind of boring testing things out without sexy outfits =P

Anyways, for some reason every outfit seems to be messing with the body textures, specifically with the nipples, they get moved up as you can see with the transparent zip suit, the nipple mesh is still where it's supposed to be. With the bikini happens too but it's just covered which is why I didn't noticed until now. I tried reinstalling AiO HDT using different maps and textures and nope, nipples still going up. Don't know if something is messing up or if I have to manually edit them somehow. Those sets don't have bodyslide files so I couldn't make a batch build to see if that solved the issue and well... I still haven't learned to use the Outfit Studio.