FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

This is a great futa wow !!!! Sorry to bother you but would it be possible to write which mods you used and load order please?

She's the vanilla cookie version of my main with a little adjustments.

Not sure you'd want the whole load order as it's kind of messy. If you do, just say so and I'll upload some screens. But pertaining to my character:

she's wearing edited Nereid,

a cutlass,

flintlock pistol,

tropical island (not sure where to get this as someone helped me acquire it),

wetfunction with high res unp textures,

KS HDT hairdos,

edited SG renewal body/face textures/specular,

edited SOS specular,

evil's SOS texture for SG renewal,

evil's HD SOS bodyslide mesh extended (shrunk girth),

maybe facelight,

FAMOUS normal map customized,

SOS/floppySOS/etc.,

shake it! for dance,

SOS piercings from this thread (thanks again TheOniNinja!)

Sharpshooter ENB

Just off the top of my head. A lot of the texture and mesh edits wouldn't be apparent from my load order.

GleamingSpectacularKinglet.gif

Large

@ tenzan

Your setup seems to work so well, it's so beautiful! And your character is gorgeous. I'm curious, could you tell me what is your combination of mods? Are you using the Bounce & Jiggles files from Nexus? Or the All-In-One HDT pack? Or are you using only custom files that you made yourself? And, finally, if you're using custom files (XMLs, Bodies, etc) can you give links to their location? (or maybe you made them yourself? now that would be amazing!).

Anyway, amazing stuff you have, I just love your GIFs, post more! :D

Hi. Here are some pics of my dragon(p)born! Obviously it's not the same quality as the "pros" above me and she may look common but i like my waifu. 

So many thanks to bethesda , the nice loverslab community and specially the modders! :)

mini_592168ScreenShot29.png

mini_655584ScreenShot27.png

mini_884189ScreenShot1.png

Hi. Here are some pics of my dragon(p)born! Obviously it's not the same quality as the "pros" above me and she may look common but i like my waifu. 

So many thanks to bethesda , the nice loverslab community and specially the modders! :)

mini_592168ScreenShot29.png

mini_655584ScreenShot27.png

mini_884189ScreenShot1.png

if i may burden you with a small query ...... which heels are you using.....???

Ah, neat. Yes, that would be a great addition.

@ tenzan

Your setup seems to work so well, it's so beautiful! And your character is gorgeous. I'm curious, could you tell me what is your combination of mods? Are you using the Bounce & Jiggles files from Nexus? Or the All-In-One HDT pack? Or are you using only custom files that you made yourself? And, finally, if you're using custom files (XMLs, Bodies, etc) can you give links to their location? (or maybe you made them yourself? now that would be amazing!).

Anyway, amazing stuff you have, I just love your GIFs, post more! :D

Thank you. I had another post on the last page, but slightly different now I guess. Shoes are from converse for female mod, I edited them onto a different nif because of the feet had an issue. Vest is from Bad Girls Club, I did a custom through bodyslide as there were no conversions. Headphones from Osare. Sharpshooter ENB. Aether Suite is the background, very awesome mod if you haven't used it.. I keep finding new things in it. That white room is highly customizable in game for photo shoots specifically. True Eyes. SexLab, SL Cumshot, SOS, SOS UNP, floppy, etc. KShairdos HDT/wigs, Camera Directed Head Tracking, Enhanced Camera, (one of these allows your char to look in whatever direction you're looking at, and they keep that direction when you hit the SL tfc hotkey, very useful for 'viewer' shots), Facial Expression Project (?) F.E.P., Facelight, Wetfunction, Wetfunction Redux, Wetfunction UNP HD textures. Skin textures are edited SG Renewal, same with the SOS.. Evil's SOS SG Renewal edited. Couple other things: ShakeIt!, DS Light, Dance Synchronizator, Familiar Faces (for making my chars into followers), E.F.F. (allowing more followers, editing followers racemenu sliders), Wet and Cold (for drips out of water), Puppet Master Swallow (futa can piss from erect schlong). Kunoichi female voice. Some other things I'm forgetting or had in my previous install that I've forgotten to pick back up. My HDT was one I got from here I think. It got hand-breast collision working so I left it at that. Not HDT-SMP, but the memory patch that was suggested for it to help reduce loading CTDs.

Will add more if I can think of anything..

Oh and SOS piercings.

Here's some screenshots of my latest character. i actually had to remake her because the stupid Civil War questline bloated my save file. It was around 9mb to 10mb and skyrockested to 18mb and made loading take 5 times longer than normal. my game also got crashy. I can't remember which character is which now, but they're more or the same:

post-44063-0-35295000-1462405656_thumb.jpgpost-44063-0-63403500-1462405658_thumb.jpgpost-44063-0-18468300-1462405662_thumb.jpg

post-44063-0-37588800-1462405665_thumb.jpg

post-44063-0-07182000-1462405667_thumb.jpgpost-44063-0-13641500-1462405669_thumb.jpgpost-44063-0-71264100-1462405670_thumb.jpg

the female NPCs, in order, are Camilla, Elisif, and Ysolda. I need to get some with all my favorite NPCs like Saffir and Evette Sans @_@

For anyone who's had issues with missing the genitals tab or other function in the past, this may be due to using an XPMS install rather than XPMSE. I figured the latter would be what was linked in the SOS for UNP download, but it's not and does not feature the racemenu addon. I added XPMSE to the main mods list. Sorry if this was an issue for you.

While I'm here, is anyone having issues with the new formatting in the main post?

WIP screenshot from the new equine penis for my succubus mod (succubi can also get a normal human penis)

20160504004952_1.jpg

She is a follower

Awesome! Love the flare and overall shape. I was actually thinking about how to make one like this with the current horse penises (spelling?).

Will you release it as a stand alone or only for your Succubus mod?