FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

3 hours ago, navaro said:

thx man ;)Ā 

You welcome!

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Maybe the schlong meshes from the Cockcages mod could work? The balls are still weighted and in the default SOS placement, but the penis itself is static and in the proper position (more or less). It could even be included inside the bulge so it's not empty in case it can be seen from the sides or something, though in that case it would need to be edited first (either make the balls static and place them tuckered up or removeĀ them altogether).

Ā 

Only "downside" is that if you doĀ pack them into the meshes andĀ ever wanted to release them publicly, you would have to ask Vivi for permission first. Only using them as reference for size/placement should be fine, though. ļ»æ

If you do not mind, can you describe how you can combine two meshes into one (do something like a mashup) in Bodyslide? And is it even possible? I do not quite understand what actions need to be done to make everything work fine (this sliders and bones)- in my attempts, the armor in the game itself often spiked, although in Nifskope everything was fine.

42 minutes ago, FoFun said:

You welcome!

If you do not mind, can you describe how you can combine two meshes into one (do something like a mashup) in Bodyslide? And is it even possible?

To be honest, I kinda suck at explaining things so you should check specific OS tutorials instead (there's plenty of them around). But long story short...

Ā 

You just need to load both meshes at the same time and then export them together. In OS, it's mostly a matter of ticking the "Keep Existing Shapes" option in the Import Nif option so it doesn't remove the already-loaded meshes, and that's it.

42 minutes ago, FoFun said:

I do not quite understand what actions need to be done to make everything work fine (this sliders and bones)- in my attempts, the armor in the game itself often spiked, although in Nifskope everything was fine.

If the armor gets all "spiky" and distorted and stretching into infinity ingame, that usually means the _0 and _1 meshes are different in things they shouldn't (like bone weights, number of NiTriShapes, vertex count, etc.) And thus the game craps itself when trying to interpolate between the two to generate the meshes for weights between 1 and 99 (the meshes for weight 0 and weight 100 are taken straight from the _0 and _1 nifs and that's why they may work fine when worn by characters of those specific weights even if they turn into a spiky messĀ otherwise).

Ā 

Again, there are plenty of tutorials around that should explain things and help you get into the process of working with OS waay better than I can.

29 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

If the armor gets all "spiky" and distorted and stretching into infinity ingame, that usually means the _0 and _1 meshes are different in things they shouldn't (like bone weights, number of NiTriShapes, vertex count, etc.) And thus the game craps itself when trying to interpolate between the two to generate the meshes for weights between 1 and 99 (the meshes for weight 0 and weight 100 are taken straight from the _0 and _1 nifs and that's why they may work fine when worn by characters of those specific weights even if they turn into a spiky messĀ otherwise).

Whoa, IĀ didn't even guess that the problem could be in this. But now it all makes sense. Thanks a lot!Ā āœØ

* going to search for tutorials *

20 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

To be honest, I kinda suck at explaining things so you should check specific OS tutorials instead (there's plenty of them around). But long story short...

Ā 

You just need to load both meshes at the same time and then export them together. In OS, it's mostly a matter of ticking the "Keep Existing Shapes" option in the Import Nif option so it doesn't remove the already-loaded meshes, and that's it.

Ā 

Ā 

Technically, it's still multiple meshes in the same file, and I don't think OS can merge meshes like other 3D softwares does, but well, in game, it works.

Ā 

If you do not mind, can you describe how you can combine two meshes into one (do something like a mashup) in Bodyslide?Ā And is it even possible?Ā I do not quite understand what actions need to be done to make everything work fine (this sliders and bones)- in my attempts, the armor in the game itself often spiked, although in Nifskope everything was fine.

Ā 

To complete what Blaze said, when you work on an outfit, I advie yo to work only on the _1 outfit with a reference body with all sliders at 0, and save it as project rather than just exort the .nif. This way, you'll not have to bother about doing modifications twice, plus, it will allow yu to build it like others bodyslide outfits to save you a bunch of time.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Aaaaaand, one last adventure I captured before I started spamming you with khajiits stuff :

Ā 

Looks like Werewolfs are Anhassi's great friends now.

Ā 

20180721123509_1.thumb.jpg.1ebab635a3c2b5699ef96d15db970763.jpg

Ā 

/!\ Bestiality /!\

Ā 

Ā 

20180721124213_1.thumb.jpg.9dc016dbcab0cbdbf3cffccb46fcb31a.jpg

Ā 

20180721124926_1.thumb.jpg.fbd492c20442b8fe75f47d082284bfa0.jpg

Ā 

20180721125400_1.thumb.jpg.434b5b6d0e09ad0ec89c2809577bba85.jpg

Ā 

20180721130034_1.thumb.jpg.786b95b840ea7439c9b4e2a499fc93b7.jpg

Ā 

20180721130407_1.thumb.jpg.d1c617db9135053053edef1b2c8095d9.jpg

Ā 

20180721130716_1.thumb.jpg.6c5e1c463f251a256f3b4d99a92eeb27.jpg

Ā 

20180721130929_1.thumb.jpg.8e51a90d98b87ebfe73cdfb3c8dd6342.jpg

Ā 

20180721131200_1.thumb.jpg.9ce6d09eda3e054ad85a082c105331de.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

20180721131833_1.thumb.jpg.c6fad45c894446bc3aff2f0a061a767d.jpg

1 hour ago, Apal said:

Looks like Werewolfs are Anhassi's great friends now. [...]

Was hoping she would get to turn the tables on the werewolves, glad to see she did, lol. Also, female werewolvesĀ need love too!

Ā 

This was great, thank you :classic_happy:.

On 7/23/2018 at 3:44 PM, Munchkin said:

I need help!

I used the ring of change to turn my character into a half dragon.

My problem is: I donĀ“t have a proper penis for my new born character.

Does anyone know a texture/full sos penis for this race?

Ā  Hide contents

20180723135903_1.thumb.jpg.efd3e161a672ffd8819a12380258a8ac.jpg

Ā 

You can try to change textures of the penis with Nifskope. Or use argonian schlong?

On 7/20/2018 at 7:53 PM, Moo4321 said:

Hi!

I've started installing some mods recently, and even though I have managed to make it work, I still haven't foundĀ  what I was looking for. Is ther possible to have devious devices, while being a futa, and being dom? I have installed ingnore sexlab gender (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2055-sexlab-romance-_ignoregender/) but that only works for sexlab romance. I also tried genderbender 2 (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3605-gender-bender/), but it does nothing to the dd mod. So is there a way to use bondage as futa, or are female dragonborns doomed to slavery? It would be so cool if you could lead me to some mods/plugins/whatever.

(I'm a new to this forum and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I think this thread is for anything futa).

I don't think it should interfere, so no need for any mods... Have you tried?Ā 
You can equip devious devices as a futa because you're still female as your skyrim gender.
You will be put in dom by default if you're male as your SexLab gender. (But you can also switch to a dom position manually with a keyboard shortcut).

Ā 

Given, most mods here are geared towards maledom but shouldn't make much of a difference framework-wise. Ā 

47 minutes ago, FirstMeta said:

What prevents people from going to SSE for Futa creation? What's missing that doesn't work there ATM that's incredible in Oldrim?Ā ļ»æ

You can create Futa in SSE, like I did for my character. Evil reflex has converted His schlong addonĀ 

20180718011535_1.thumb.jpg.6b4c1417292b4935082d2dfaacc328b0.jpg20180713151723_1.thumb.jpg.fe227d59bd7f77778af3a3dcddaac5f1.jpg20180713151559_1.thumb.jpg.7fed58732438710ac47ddd086a50c608.jpg

I like Futa, really, but I also like squirting, cumming sounds like alot of fun as well. So allow me to clarify a little hopefully.

Ā 

Is there a Mod that creates a pure Futa/Hermaphrodite? What is that you say? Well this is a Character that has both pussy and cock (schlong), so in scenes they can perform either role, and in for the sakes of ease lesbian scenes they don't need a strap on, plus they have the added bonus of being able to cum as well as squirt, in a masturbation scene when its taking a tug, they actually have a shlong to tug on, if its flicking the bean well they have that as well (you might have to move the camera around the raging schlong to see it, but they are flicking happily). From what I have seen so far if you want to play a Futa character you have to chose male or female Futa, you cannot be both. Traditionally Futa are gifted Hermaphrodites, they have full sexual organs of both Male and Female making them both Male or Female.

The few Hermaphrodites I know say for them it is a mental choice as to if they relate themselves as a specific sex (male or female), even though sexually they are able to cum produce sperm and cry when kicked in the balls like any other guy, they also are able to squirt, ovulate and even have children. Yes not all hermaphrodites can have children, but I know of 2 that have.Ā 

Ā 

So is there a Futa Mod that is alike to pure Futa/Hermaphrodite?

@DarksideTinkerbell Unfortunately, I do not know any mod that does that well. In the beginning, I also played a hermaphrodite, using Bl3sario's No Balls addon, but the schlong looked a bit strange. So that My Hermaphrodite could use all animations (M and F) I had to change it manually and for Futa / Futa Action I use the Gender Spell

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ā 

Regina says:"Good morning Ladies, do you want some fresh Succu-Milk for yourĀ Coffee?"

Spoiler

20180729134156_1.thumb.jpg.f104a7e63db79057d362e48ef5176d19.jpg

Ā 

2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I like Futa, really, but I also like squirting, cumming sounds like alot of fun as well. So allow me to clarify a little hopefully.

Ā 

Is there a Mod that creates a pure Futa/Hermaphrodite? What is that you say? Well this is a Character that has both pussy and cock (schlong), so in scenes they can perform either role, and in for the sakes of ease lesbian scenes they don't need a strap on, plus they have the added bonus of being able to cum as well as squirt, in a masturbation scene when its taking a tug, they actually have a shlong to tug on, if its flicking the bean well they have that as well (you might have to move the camera around the raging schlong to see it, but they are flicking happily). From what I have seen so far if you want to play a Futa character you have to chose male or female Futa, you cannot be both. Traditionally Futa are gifted Hermaphrodites, they have full sexual organs of both Male and Female making them both Male or Female.

The few Hermaphrodites I know say for them it is a mental choice as to if they relate themselves as a specific sex (male or female), even though sexually they are able to cum produce sperm and cry when kicked in the balls like any other guy, they also are able to squirt, ovulate and even have children. Yes not all hermaphrodites can have children, but I know of 2 that have.Ā 

Ā 

Well, generally, the animation used, and the player's position in it, can depend on what mod triggered it. For example, SLEN(Sex Lab Eager NPCs), adds dialog options to the game, which can allow the player to initiate sex with NPCs(based partly on speech, relationship with the NPC, etc), and in these cases, success means the player can most often choose the position they are in during the animation. Meaning you could interact with a male NPC, and an animation that has your character's pussy get usedĀ in the scene is possible, though there may be some clipping issues with your PC' schlong mesh(the balls, or the shaft itself clipping into the other NPC's chest, etc), as most animations won't expect the female in the animation to have such a thing.Ā 

Ā 

Even other mods can trigger things in a similar context.Ā 

3 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

There is one specific "futa" animation in Anubis' SLAL pack that at leastĀ acknowledges the futa being a herm, because it has a male actor having vaginal sex with the futa while also jerking her off with his hand at the same time. It's also specifically built for the female SOS placement so there shouldn't be any alignment issues unlike pretty much any other male-only anim. But unfortunately it's the only one so far. It would be possible to create more of those just fine, but seems like there isn't enough interest on them for people to actually create them or at least commission them.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

There is one specific "futa" animation in Anubis' SLAL pack that at leastĀ acknowledges the futa being a herm, because it has a male actor having vaginal sex with the futa while also jerking her off with his hand at the same time. It's also specifically built for the female SOS placement so there shouldn't be any alignment issues unlike pretty much any other male-only anim. But unfortunately it's the only one so far. It would be possible to create more of those just fine, but seems like there isn't enough interest on them for people to actually create them or at least commission them.

Ā 

There is also K4. His animations work for futa, herms,Ā and guys equally.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

but seems like there isn't enough interest on them for people to actually create them or at least commission them.

Given the popularity of this thread and the various mods to add penises to female characters, I'm pretty sure the interest is there. It's more likely the lack ofĀ proper penis physics or the lack of a skeleton containing the "bones" for both male and female genitals at once.

Ā 

My name is Ernest, and I like futas.

Bah, I would happily create futa animations.
I started out with an idea but I never am in the mood to make animations anymore :(Ā 

25 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

ļ»æ Given the popularity of this thread and the various mods to add penises to female characters, I'm pretty sure the interest is there. It's more likely the lack ofĀ proper penis physics or the lack of a skeleton containing the "bones" for both male and female genitals at once.

Ā 

My name is Ernest, and I like futas.

All u have to do to add a dick to a female rig in 3ds Max is import it and it'll attach automatically! Pure magic I say.

Ā 

The tools to create futa animations are there, but like Shadowscale said, there either isn't enough interest, are those who animate don't have futa anims in their mind.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

It's more likely the lack ofĀ proper penis physics or the lack of a skeleton containing the "bones" for both male and female genitals at once.

Nope. Dicks on females have been a thing for a long time now (I guess you could check the original release date for belisario's UNP addon to get a rough estimate on when it started).

Ā 

The problem is that the SOS bones have different placements between male and female skeletons, so they don't match in position.Ā I think male bones (and by extension schlongs) are lower than female ones due to the diference in theĀ original placements of the pelvis bones in the vanilla skeletons or something like that, but I'm not sure. Anyway, sinceĀ all of the existing male animations have been built for the male SOS placement, they are blatantly misaligned when used on a female character and thus don't work that well with futas; likewise, animations that look good with futas (built for the female SOS placement) wil be misaligned when used on males.

Ā 

It's still possible to make animations for them, as Anubis' one shows, but they have to be built specifically for them.

2 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Nope. Dicks on females have been a thing for a long time now (I guess you could check the original release date for belisario's UNP addon to get a rough estimate on when it started).

Ā 

The problem is that the SOS bones have different placements between male and female skeletons, so they don't match in position.Ā I think male bones (and by extension schlongs) are lower than female ones due to the diference in theĀ original placements of the pelvis bones in the vanilla skeletons or something like that, but I'm not sure. Anyway, sinceĀ all of the existing male animations have been built for the male SOS placement, they are blatantly misaligned when used on a female character and thus don't work that well with futas; likewise, animations that look good with futas (built for the female SOS placement) wil be misaligned when used on males.

ļ»æ Ā 

It's still possible to make animations for them, as Anubis' one shows, but they have to be built specifically for them.

You can do an edit in the SoS UNP .nif so that it perfectly aligns like the male dick.
However, this makes the female dick appear lower and somewhat out of place. But that's a trade-off I'm willing to takeĀ :classic_biggrin:

Ā 

This makes almost all animations compatible with Futa females.
Then again, people must be willing to make that change in the .nif + accept the way the dick looks eventually.

2 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

You can do an edit in the SoS UNP .nif so that it perfectly aligns like the male dick.
However, this makes the female dick appear lower and somewhat out of place. But that's a trade-off I'm willing to takeĀ :classic_biggrin:

Nah, looks too distorted and weird for it to be worth it, at least in my case. Plus, if you try to do the same with Bad Dog's sheath schlongs, they straight up float away from the body, so it's a no-go.