FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 8/14/2018 at 10:29 AM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I feel like those of us who like futas w/out (visible) testicles aren't getting a lot of love. Wouldn't they just get in the way of their girly bits? And if they don't have girly bits they aren't proper futas, IMO.

Spoiler

20180815060320_1.thumb.jpg.96f7583cc56d840fb1d063c23f9bfb71.jpg20180815075401_1.thumb.jpg.618b712cbeebce6f76ac43d4b3fd09e4.jpg20180815061301_1.thumb.jpg.409a32c06fd1de13dd3ae452c3250767.jpg20180815060600_1.thumb.jpg.735949f184e05df16fc21472d6f911d6.jpg

Spoiler

20180815060252_1.thumb.jpg.4440a44eec41c0f439a0f5508dc898fa.jpg

This is how it would work. 

1 hour ago, ducturlove said:

Which would you consider to be better true vision or real vision? 

I don't know, I've never tried True vision. Real vision is the only ENB I used with Oldrim.

There is a lot of video of each ENB. Take a look at them if you want to have feedback before installing one of them.

2 hours ago, alyosh said:

I don't know, I've never tried True vision. Real vision is the only ENB I used with Oldrim.

There is a lot of video of each ENB. Take a look at them if you want to have feedback before installing one of them.

That's ok I was just asking your opinion because I use True. Thanks for the info tho.

On 11/16/2017 at 10:14 PM, YrsaOfDawnstar said:
Spoiler

I've been using the mod Take Notes lately. Good writing practice for 1st person perspective. I tend to embellish things a bit in the journal for a more consistent narrative and to fit quests into a character's personal story, but the events I write about are more or less based on things that actually happen in-game. They just come off as bad fanfic usually.

Most of what I write isn't really LL content, but if anyone's interested and can handle the RP autism, below is an excerpt from some recent entries in Yrsa's journal that fit here, with a few accompanying screenshots.

Recent background is that she made a name for herself on the Whiterun plains as a bandit slayer. One night, after defending Rorikstead from a bandit raid, she tracked those that escaped back to their lair and killed all within, thus gaining the title Yrsa the Butcher. She was enjoying relative fame and fortune in the area compared to her humble beginnings on a snowberry farm near Dawnstar, and was spending extra septims on blacksmithing lessons, secretly hating the bloodshed that she's so good at and desiring a simpler life.

It all came crashing down when she took a bounty on a giant, and sensing defeat, submitted to him. She became known as Yrsa Giant's-Whore among many in Whiterun, and was chased out of the hold. (What really happened of course is that she was raped by a giant, that was witnessed by someone, and one of my mods counted that as public indecency and gave her a bounty in Whiterun. Oh well)
Heading to Riften, she begins taking lessons under Balimund using her savings, and all is well. That is, until a shady character by the name of Louis Letrush stops her in the Bee and Barb and threatens to reveal her identity to the town unless she helps him with a deal gone sour...

Reveal hidden contents

5.thumb.jpg.0e008191977e0d713025a0a102f46314.jpg

-

I went to the jail right away, thoughts of the jeering faces in Whiterun spinning in my head. It was a dirty, sordid place. The jailer sat by the inner doors, and stopped me as I tried to enter. He was kind about it. The man was a young Nord, relatively small in stature but with a pleasing face and short-trimmed beard. He seemed bored, so I started some idle conversation. After a while I could tell I had charmed him, and I had noticed his eyes lingering below my belt.

Normally I wouldn't have done this, but things being what they were and my coin purse too empty for bribes, I reached over and undid the buttons on his trousers wordlessly, pulling his member free before he could do anything. His expression of shock quickly turned to one of lust as I began stroking lazily, resting my cheek on my fist and smiling down at him. He reached out and felt over my exposed midriff, rough hands gliding across the soft skin and feeling the well-toned muscle beneath. After a minute or so he stood up and cupped my hip with one hand, then slid the other beneath my armor and groped my behind.

-

7.thumb.jpg.03915c578592e6aeeac4efc85f101c29.jpg

-

I continued to work his turgid cock, my own stiffening uncomfortably inside my codpiece. I reached down with my free hand and undid the thing, letting it drop to the floor with a heavy thud. The jailer moved his hand off my hip and felt the outline of my bulge through the front of my trousers, resting his head against my breastplate and panting as I jerked him faster. When I sensed he was close, I pushed him back down into the chair, grabbed a handful of his hair, and shoved his face into my crotch. He moaned into it as he came, greedily inhaling the musk. I angled him downwards, so that most of the pearlescent stuff shot onto the floor instead of staining the front of his clothes.
Withdrawing my hand, I leaned forwards and whispered a request into his ear.

I stood back as he unlocked the door, grinning while I licked the remaining seed from my fingers.

Sibbi may be in jail, but he doesn't want for much. Cases of wine are stacked to the ceiling against the back wall of his cell, and instead of of the sorry cot which most prisoners are afforded, he has a plush mattress covered in sheets of fine thread. Strewn about the room are piles of books, and he has a writing desk in one corner. His life in this cell is likely better than that of most in Skyrim.
The 'man' himself is abrasive and rude. The moment he saw me he attempted to seduce me, and when I declined he made a veiled request for me to assassinate his former lover. Apparently killing her brother was what landed him in a cell in the first place, when his mother decided that he needed to learn a lesson.
I told him I was here about the horse, Frost, and he danced around admitting that it wasn't actually his to sell. It belonged to Maven, seemingly like everything else in this city. When he asked me to steal it and bring it to Letrush so the deal could go through, I hesitated. I left without answering him, thinking of Letrush's threats.

Back in my room at the inn, I stayed up until late into the night thinking about what to do next. Maven seemed to be a powerful player, and not somebody I wanted to cross if I intended to stay in Riften and continue taking lessons from Balimund. On the other hand, what Letrush knows about me could see me run out of the city anyways, or at least stop me from taking any respectable work. I thought of the killing over the past few weeks and shuddered.
Eventually, I came to a decision. It was early in the morning by that point, and the sun had not yet risen. I left the inn, and headed for the Black-Briar manor.

I rapped on the door heavily with the iron knocker and waited, drawing my cloak around me in the cold wind. It was answered by the brawny, dead-eyed thug who had threatened me when I first arrived in the city. He nearly shut the door in my face, but I dropped the name Sibbi Black-Briar and he let me in, motioning for me to follow him up several flights of stairs. We paused on a landing in front of a set of heavy double doors. He pointed to a bench next to them and spoke in a gravelly tone, "Wait there."

The man knocked on the door in a pattern, and a clear, mature woman's voice sounded out from behind it, calling for him to come in.
He opened the door narrowly and sidled through. I heard low tones from within for the next several minutes, then the door swung open inwards and he stepped aside. I stood up from the bench and approached the threshold, being met with a large bedroom. 

Hung from the walls were all manner of exotic decorations, many inlaid with enough gold for someone to live comfortably for a lifetime. Furniture with intricate carvings was tastefully arranged throughout. In contrast to the opulent scene, a simple iron chandelier hung from the ceiling, bathing the room in warm light. And in the center of it all was a large bed, frame of wood, with fine sheets and down pillows. On top, completely naked and facing the doorway, lay Maven Black-Briar.

While clearly well past her youth, she was strikingly beautiful. She had fine features behind lightly lined skin, with a confident nose and sultry, half-lidded amber eyes. Her jet-black hair cascaded down across her ample bosom in a pleasing way. She looked soft and yet somehow commanding as she lay there on her side, one hand propping up her head while the other rested on her plush thigh, forefinger tracing circles on it. And there, tucked between her thighs, lay a gift of Dibella.
I don't know why, but that shocked me. Someone who was born like me, who now had that much grace, power, and confidence. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to be her or to serve her.

She laughed softly at my dumbstruck expression and said, "My, aren't you a strong one. Are you coming in?"
I stepped forwards into the room and said, somewhat stupidly, "Maven?"
"Of course I am, girl. And you're Yrsa of Dawnstar, or Yrsa the Butcher, or Yrsa Giant's-Whore," she said, her eyebrow raising a little with the last title, "Depending on who you ask."
Seeing my expression, she said, "Don't look so alarmed. Maul tells me everything about those who enter my city."
She gestured at the brute, now sitting in a chair by the fireplace and reading a book. He grunted in acknowledgement.
"Maul also tells me that you know something about my son. Something that I should know."
I started to speak, but she interrupted me.
"Why don't you get out of that armor and come lay down?", She said, patting the bed. You'll tell me about it then."
Almost automatically I did as she asked, stripping off my armor until I stood naked, covering my breasts with an arm and cupping a hand over my groin. I walked over and settled in next to her form. The bed was warm, as if she had been laying where I now was until recently.

-

m2.thumb.jpg.09bd0820698416335f96559286879f49.jpg

-

She reached out and caressed my cheek, then ran her hand down the length of my body, stopping briefly to grab my penis. Seeing me shy away, she said,
"There are very few women like us, Yrsa. Even among Nords. Don't be ashamed of it. This gift comes with more power than you realize."
I relented, relaxing into the mattress as she stroked me gently, her eyes searching over my body tangibly. Soon, she motioned for me to lay on my stomach. She straddled my prone form, massaging my shoulders while moving her hips slowly, gliding her firm cock between my cheeks. The matriarch leaned forwards, breasts pressing heavily against my back, and whispered in my ear.
"Now," She said, "About this situation with Sibbi..."

I explained everything through my own soft gasps and low moans, from how I had been run out of Whiterun, to Letrush's blackmail, to Sibbi's treachery. She listened through it all, not saying a word. When I finished with my story, she rolled off to the side, grabbed my chin, and pulled me into a deep kiss. 
Maul glanced up from his book in the corner, then went back to reading.

-

m1.thumb.jpg.fc402b05bd9c2e4edada0616d96f6b82.jpg

-

The next several hours were a blur of flesh and lust. Dawn's rays found me kneeled at the side of the bed between Maven's legs, feverishly working her turgid length with my hand while I suckled on her walnut-sized balls. She soon came, and I was covered in strings of thick, pearly seed, some of which ran down my body. The rest dribbled down Maven's shaft. 

She put her hands under my shoulders and pulled me on top of her, our bosoms pressing together. I kissed her, and slid my painfully erect cock against her slick, softening member, moving my hips back and forth. She picked up the motion too, and my balls rubbed heavily against hers as our shafts grinded together. I finished after a while of that, moaning into Maven's mouth as I erupted across her. She reached back and slid a finger into my sex, making the climax that much more intense.
Maven broke the kiss and rolled me to the side, laughing gently. It was a high, lilting sound. Feeling utterly relaxed, I rested my head on her breast. She spoke into my ear, saying,
"Do it. Steal the horse. I'll deal with Letrush. He and I have... Unresolved history."

After a time, she slapped my behind lightly and said,
"Alright, I'm done with you. Maul will take you to a room where you can get yourself cleaned up."
At that, Maul closed his book and stood up, then told me to follow him.

After I returned to my room at the inn, I must have pleasured myself at least two or three times to the memory of the experience.

-

m3.thumb.jpg.a9d682cf12a2a72f71d4bf2d378af659.jpg

-

m4.thumb.gif.2133c3ebb3605abd5ed411c24de86c6b.gif

-

I dozed off at some point, awaking at midday. Writing now from this room, I think of the task ahead and wonder if I'll be killing again today. I hope not. My mind wanders to smithing, and my dreams of owning a forge one day. Yrsa Iron-Spinner, they might call me. Better name than Butcher. Or Giant's-Whore, for that matter.

Getting back into the swing of things here, starting from scratch since I deleted everything (including all of my own personal mods) when I uninstalled Skyrim a while back. So, made a new bodyslide preset, a few new custom overlays, new armors, etc. Sticking with Yrsa for the time being since she's just such a qt. Had to re-do her face and everything from memory but honestly I think she turned out better than before:

ScreenShot176.thumb.jpg.54259b192627bd0b6ea38f8e7d57554a.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot171.thumb.jpg.3c3a2575e195384808a7937a5158fa6a.jpg

-

ScreenShot168.thumb.jpg.465b8114be29b43c285a678bba240519.jpg

I'll probably be putting up a few more journal excerpts like my post from last year at some point.

1 hour ago, ducturlove said:

Got a mod for that girl?

If only I could make her a custom follower - I would definitely share with you.
So, I can only tell the mods that was used during her creation - Demoniac textures, RaceMenu, KS Hairdos, EFEEBR Eyes.