FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 6/24/2018 at 10:39 AM, sebyca12 said:

Hey i am new here . What is the best combo of mods , i mean i want to have a lot of armors and clothes (of course skimpy)  and to have a pretty sexy body and to not interfere with the SoS textures can you help me please ? :)

The bikini armor mod is good, but is meant for the player. You will find a chest in Riverwood full of goodies. I use the UNP minidress replacer on Nexus to equip NPCs.

You will need to set each armor to be "revealing" through SOS. You may need to watch a couple of tutorials on Bodyslide before the armor looks the way you want it.

12 hours ago, sebyca12 said:

can't someone add a data file or something cuz i am really bad at modding and the pics here look really good and i wanna :( 

Mods generally consist of data files.
Anything we can legally post here would have the exact same install procedure as getting the mods themselves, so I don't see how it'd help ya.

If you use Mod Organizer, it'll handle the installation of mods for you, it really couldn't be simpler.

The three Stages from Regina (appearances)

First Stage - Normal female

Second Stage - Succubus Normal 

Thrid Stage - Succubus Lady

that's always the same char (cause this is the Reason in the request Thread postet Question - Quick Preset changing)

Spoiler

20180626095805_1.thumb.jpg.b811fce5a20bf3264dcf3290b27596fe.jpg20180626095845_1.thumb.jpg.22a56bc458d0128548ec41c2ac56f4b8.jpg20180630163815_1.thumb.jpg.a2e691db75d8f20eb56b47e342bbe7f9.jpg

This is EvilReFlex's horse schlong 1(with hdt physics applied) on unp leyenda body, with Hdt vagina as you can see, can someone explain to me, why would the mesh be extended? As seen in the screenshot, they don't interact too well.

I also noticed this extension on other dick mods.

20180630212846_1.thumb.jpg.9a14eb240569adb060843aa3f8014c38.jpg

21 hours ago, Yakub said:

This is EvilReFlex's horse schlong 1(with hdt physics applied) on unp leyenda body, with Hdt vagina as you can see, can someone explain to me, why would the mesh be extended? As seen in the screenshot, they don't interact too well.

I also noticed this extension on other dick mods.

20180630212846_1.thumb.jpg.9a14eb240569adb060843aa3f8014c38.jpg

Just think about, what HDT on a penis does to a HDT vagina?

On 6/14/2018 at 9:18 PM, Lady_Raven said:

Ladies and gentlemen The Daedrid Goddess of Night, Nyx has returned! Haven't posted something with her for over a year so here she is! (No story this time because i'm busy :(, if you want to see her origin story, check page 115 of this thread and the few pages after that).

1.thumb.jpg.c8940c4bfe780b0f84b35c22b0684dbd.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.7cd16b1c6809ae11e348d3efaa2edb22.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.45fca24d71aa86d26763b96b1e71c1f8.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.8ca12a93fc6b2e52783f4c4d746c74c6.jpg

Nice character, very cool

So many Sukkubi in the last time, one could almost say, as if to say - The Succubi wants to start a Take over!

Just great these pictures and the enthusiasm of Sukkubi - Keep it up, great ideas are always there.

3 minutes ago, futahiro said:

I'm confused, Didn't see anything in the actual post referring to the cum part, Is it that "Fairy Drop Feature"? Not really interested in the cage stuff. But if that's apart of it i'll just download it anyways.

Yeah just i should've said more, my bad. Yes its the fairy drop. It only works with the cage or the thongs from there

2 minutes ago, futahiro said:

Hopefully the modder will make a standalone some day. Thanks a bunch.

If you can fiddle around with Tes5Edit, you can completely remove all things and just have the fairy drop.

I recommend learning it, it's really usefull :P 

2 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

If you can fiddle around with Tes5Edit, you can completely remove all things and just have the fairy drop.

I recommend learning it, it's really usefull :P 

5 minutes ago, futahiro said:

Hopefully the modder will make a standalone some day. Thanks a bunch.

Personally i wish she would make a bodyslide conversion for the thong 

4 hours ago, futahiro said:

What cum mod is this?

looks like IGotBored answered it :3, i kinda wish vivi would create another fairy drop that would attach its self to the tip of the schlong without the need for the cage or thong.