FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Have a texture edit I figured I'd share.

This is basically an edit of Evil's old Fairskin schlong texture, and Evil's new one. I really liked the color of the old one, but Evil did a great job with the seam for the new one, so I basically just edited them together. All you need is this one file, and have it overwrite the original.

A couple things to note:
While I used Fairskin textures, I also mixed in the .msn files from SG Textures to give my character some abs, my little mod here does not require anything like that, it is just an edit of the new and old .dds files and this retexture only contains one file (for Fairskin textures).

If you like my characters body type, it UN7Base with an adjustment. I used outfit studios Sevenbase to any sliders to tweak the highs and lows. High is set to 60% Natural, and 40% oppai (the inverse also looks great), and 7Base B-Cup is the low.

20180617010450_1.thumb.jpg.23395099b52c1d462af7a638c22ee538.jpg

SOS Fairskin.zip

Heya, so I have a request, (And sorry if this comes off as needy. I just don't have the know how myself to do anything like this.) rxk22 released a new awesome skin texture, and I was wondering if there could be an SOS patch for this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91953 I understand if no one wants to do it, but I just love how this skin looks and would love it if I could use my horse dicks and regular dicks again!

Spoiler

91953-1529191887-615155172.jpeg

2 hours ago, swiggitywashere said:

Heya, so I have a request, (And sorry if this comes off as needy. I just don't have the know how myself to do anything like this.) rxk22 released a new awesome skin texture, and I was wondering if there could be an SOS patch for this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91953 I understand if no one wants to do it, but I just love how this skin looks and would love it if I could use my horse dicks and regular dicks again!

Hide contents

91953-1529191887-615155172.jpeg

Mature skin texture and body for UNP(B) 7BASE CBBE Vanilla by Maevan2
Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy
PureSkinTexture by Anini n Regenbot03
Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase by Zonzai and Seren4XX
Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for CBBE (Beta) by drunkenmojo
Real Women of Skyrim - Texture Overhaul CBBE UNP - Male and Child WIP - fomod Gearhog
SG Female Textures Renewal by Hello Santa

OMG, this textures are just a mix of nearly all other female skins.  ?

....and looks like the Demoniac textures at the end. 

On 6/13/2018 at 2:22 AM, Holzfrau said:

You're looking for a Global (in the Miscellaneous category) called SOS_Addon_namehere_Gender.  It will likely be 0 (male only) in the addon you are editing, you will need to change it to 1 (female only) or 2 (either gender).  However, there are two issues you are likely to run into:

1. You will need to ensure a female model is set for the ArmorAddons used by the schlong addon, otherwise nothing will appear when a female character uses the schlong.
  2. The SoS MCM in savegames where the addon is already loaded will not recognize there is a new gender available to use it on.  You will need to do a simple clean save for the new gender options to be visible in the MCM.
      Reveal hidden contents

Making a Clean Save:

1. Disable the addon .esp.
    2. Start Skyrim, load any savegames you want to update, and save new copies.
    3. Exit Skyrim and re-enable the addon .esp.

The saves you made in step 2 will be clean saves in respect to the addon .esp.  Each save will load the addon fresh the next time you load it in Skyrim.

Thanks this worked like a charm.  I just wanted it for the Electra's Secret and Carloss32 Canine mods which I tested on female characters first.

Again thank you!

1 hour ago, sebyca12 said:

Hey i am new here . What is the best combo of mods , i mean i want to have a lot of armors and clothes (of course skimpy)  and to have a pretty sexy body and to not interfere with the SoS textures can you help me please ? :)

Take a look at the front page all of your questions can be answered there also if you're modding try as best you can to do on your own and learn, only ask questions when you've exhausted all other options. Trust me it's much easier in the long run.

18 minutes ago, shidoni said:

Does anyone know how to move schlong and balls a bit forward?  they're kinda stuck in my character's body.

Yeah on the genitals node on your skeleton down in the block details you should see translation edit the Y value to a positive number. Gonna take a bit of guess and testing to get the value right. 

Spoiler

31877899_howtochangeusingnifscope.thumb.JPG.e69545103dfeb88961e8e95eaccd34b3.JPG

Also love your goblin presets?

Spoiler
9 hours ago, IGotBored said:

Yeah on the genitals node on your skeleton down in the block details you should see translation edit the Y value to a positive number. Gonna take a bit of guess and testing to get the value right. 

Hide contents

31877899_howtochangeusingnifscope.thumb.JPG.e69545103dfeb88961e8e95eaccd34b3.JPG

Also love your goblin presets?

Thank you!  And yes, i was planning to make a futa goblin.

Hi, I have some problem with Equipable Schlong.

I want to make Equipable Schlong's model become foreskin.
I have search this topic that someone says I can use Schlong for Females Foreskin's bodyslide file on Equipable Schlong , just by copy and paste.

But after I do that, the Equipable Schlong just become invisible.

Did I do wrong? or there is another way or patch I miss.
By the way, I'm using Equipable Schlong(slot 60), and Schlong for Females Foreskin CBBE (it works fine).

1 hour ago, Ynsien said:

u must change the foreskin nifs to slot 60 with bosyslide or something i guess

Thanks for the tip!
I just google how to edit the slot using Nifskope.
After I change 2 files' slots from 52 to 60, it works.

Thank you very much! :D

Hi there guys, was wondering if it is possible to make work the default B3lisario UNP (normal or Foreskin) or Horsecocks, etc to work well with HDT animated pussy

For example, using B3lisario, or Horsecock, or High poly (when i assign the hdt xml in the .nif), the vagina is always "wide" open, like it is conflicting with the balls maybe or something like that

That happens in the female using any SoS, being the one that gives or it gets, i mean, every female using a SOS will have this problem

Does someone knows how fix this, or it has no solution? Thanks in advance

EDIT: NVM, fixed, had to move Schlong/Anus/Vagina in the .nif of the skeleton, man that was hard lol