FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

4 hours ago, volkov2006 said:

I have been trying to figure out what setting I need to change in creation kit to make SOS addons that are only male in MCM so I can use them for females, but so far I ahve not been successful.  Any help would be appreciated.

You're looking for a Global (in the Miscellaneous category) called SOS_Addon_namehere_Gender.  It will likely be 0 (male only) in the addon you are editing, you will need to change it to 1 (female only) or 2 (either gender).  However, there are two issues you are likely to run into:

1. You will need to ensure a female model is set for the ArmorAddons used by the schlong addon, otherwise nothing will appear when a female character uses the schlong.
  2. The SoS MCM in savegames where the addon is already loaded will not recognize there is a new gender available to use it on.  You will need to do a simple clean save for the new gender options to be visible in the MCM.
    Spoiler

Making a Clean Save:

1. Disable the addon .esp.
    2. Start Skyrim, load any savegames you want to update, and save new copies.
    3. Exit Skyrim and re-enable the addon .esp.

The saves you made in step 2 will be clean saves in respect to the addon .esp.  Each save will load the addon fresh the next time you load it in Skyrim.

5 hours ago, Azazellz said:

...And I'm almost sure that all this will give a bad final result, because male schlongs intended to work only with males. They skinned that way.

Yep, I tried to imply that would be an issue with point 1 above, but I should have been more clear.  Male and female parts need to be fitted to their respective bodies, so a proper female-fitted model is needed before expanding available genders for a schlong addon is really feasible.  Trying to reuse the male model for females will just result in a schlong that doesn't attach to the body properly.

Testing a new character since regular Nords and whatnot aren't quite cutting it for me, it seems. She's a mature, amazonian Orc wanderer who I originally fudged in character creation just on a whim but have since started to be invested in, even looking into seriously considering an RP-centric playthrough around her.

Spoiler

72850_20180614132925_1.thumb.png.29bcc850184bf3f19332c36101714546.png

72850_20180614133010_1.thumb.png.9025f0d068fbb36a3c6ef5d7955a308f.png

1 hour ago, HisSpremacy said:

Can I ask about your Nipples specifically, how are they so perfect? It isn't PureSkin only is it, to get Nipples as such, im kinda bound to FrSKN & SG.

TY for reply

I use chinese uunp with a custom normal map nipples i have blended with textures blender

Nipples normal map come from this chinese pack Here

Ladies and gentlemen The Daedrid Goddess of Night, Nyx has returned! Haven't posted something with her for over a year so here she is! (No story this time because i'm busy :(, if you want to see her origin story, check page 115 of this thread and the few pages after that).

1.thumb.jpg.c8940c4bfe780b0f84b35c22b0684dbd.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.7cd16b1c6809ae11e348d3efaa2edb22.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.45fca24d71aa86d26763b96b1e71c1f8.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.8ca12a93fc6b2e52783f4c4d746c74c6.jpg

Hey folks I need some help.

I want sex animations to register that my girl has a schlong. However, in F/F encounters, my character only engages in lesbianism. How to I configure the game to recognize that I'm capable of receiving blowjobs and fucking?

Preferably, I'd also like male NPC to engage in M/M (or M/Futa) animations with my character.

I have practically every mod imaginable. What's the best option?

I have gender in Sexlab set to male.

1 hour ago, doku69 said:

Hey folks I need some help.

I want sex animations to register that my girl has a schlong. However, in F/F encounters, my character only engages in lesbianism. How to I configure the game to recognize that I'm capable of receiving blowjobs and fucking?

Preferably, I'd also like male NPC to engage in M/M (or M/Futa) animations with my character.

I have practically every mod imaginable. What's the best option?

I have gender in Sexlab set to male.

Thats not how it works

if you want futa on female you are looking for M/F anims where the futa is in the male role

If you are looking for male on futa its still M/F anims but the male is in the male role and the futa is in the female role.

to make your futa register as a male you simply change the player gender to male in sexlab

its also auto changeable for other futas if you have SLEN(sexlab eagar npcs)

23 minutes ago, GodSmack said:

Thats not how it works

if you want futa on female you are looking for M/F anims where the futa is in the male role

If you are looking for male on futa its still M/F anims but the male is in the male role and the futa is in the female role.

to make your futa register as a male you simply change the player gender to male in sexlab

its also auto changeable for other futas if you have SLEN(sexlab eagar npcs)

Well, like I said, I set my character as male, but will still get vaginally penetrated and scissor with women (as opposed to, let's say, getting blown).

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you?

8 minutes ago, doku69 said:

Well, like I said, I set my character as male, but will still get vaginally penetrated and scissor with women (as opposed to, let's say, getting blown).

It can depend on the context of a mod selecting an animation. SLEN(SexLab Eager NPCs), offers options in dialog for the player to say receive or give oral(along with other options) with an NPC or follower. In addition to that same mod being able to set SL's race setting based on what SOS addon you are using - you can set the SOS UNP addon to Male in SLEN's MCM menu, and it would consider the player or any NPCs with it, to be Male, as far as SexLab is concerned. 

13 minutes ago, doku69 said:

Oh, no it seem I have misread.

the easiest way to figure this out is to tell us how you are starting the animations(sexlab Mass MM, Slen, Defeat, amorous adventures, etc )

as Kuro stated before there could be flags that are starting F/F and and M/Fs where your character is in a position you don't want it to be in or just not seeing your futa as a male

1 hour ago, GodSmack said:

Oh, no it seem I have misread.

the easiest way to figure this out is to tell us how you are starting the animations(sexlab Mass MM, Slen, Defeat, amorous adventures, etc )

as Kuro stated before there could be flags that are starting F/F and and M/Fs where your character is in a position you don't want it to be in or just not seeing your futa as a male

I've only tried a few methods.

One is the Sisterhood of Dibella quest in which you can collect donations by letting yourself be sexually used. The other is through Eager NPCs, in which you can just approach (or pay) anyone for sex. Haven't tried any other yet but it gave me the impression that it was persistent. I'd like to fix this in the aforementioned mods anyway and was hoping for a global solution. Licking imaginary vaginas really breaks your immersion yknow.

51 minutes ago, doku69 said:

One is the Sisterhood of Dibella quest in which you can collect donations by letting yourself be sexually used. The other is through Eager NPCs, in which you can just approach (or pay) anyone for sex. Haven't tried any other yet but it gave me the impression that it was persistent. I'd like to fix this in the aforementioned mods anyway and was hoping for a global solution. Licking imaginary vaginas really breaks your immersion yknow.

Make sure you have the dick you are using checked on the male side in SLEN and not check on the female side

7 hours ago, doku69 said:

Just pretend they're licking balls or eating ass instead of imaginary vaginas :P

Anyway, have you tried digging through all your MCM menus? With a beefy sexlab setup there's usually dozens of menus in there and sometimes there's settings in there that override your gender or animation tags