On 10/25/2021 at 6:57 PM, tinkerbelle said:

I

I've heard there is a slaver woman, although she might only be in the PC as a slave line.  Which would explain why I've never come across her.

Yes : only in the slave path.  The only male slave too.

9 minutes ago, THANE05 said:

Yes : only in the slave path.  The only male slave too.

If you don't include the player. I usually play as a female slaver ( at least to start)

10 minutes ago, THANE05 said:

The only male slave too.

Unless you play with Hydragorgon. There will then be many male slaves although the interactions are not everything I would like.

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Unless you play with Hydragorgon. There will then be many male slaves although the interactions are not everything I would like.

I should have said: the only male slave from Slaverun Reloaded.

In the very early versions of the mod there was the option of enslaving some males as revenge if you played a strong woman. But this option has long since been removed.

Of course, other mods can feature male slaves. First of all: Hydragorgon.

As Hydragorgon NPCs are little more than “eye candy”, there is not a lot of interaction with them. Especially with male slave, who barely had any dialogue.

It’s why I think Hydragorgon’s mod complement well Slaverun Reloaded: Slaverun has use for Hydragorgon’s NPC (of course mostly the females).

Since it's rather obvious that Kenjoka is no longer active on LL, could someone else try to continue updating this mod, or even adopt it? Because I still have an issue where I can't continue playing it as a slave beyond doing the first few quests, as there's no option to continue the main quest, even with cheats enabled, and I have no idea how to fix it myself. Plus, there are a few quests where a slaver can't take the place of a slave and be fucked, such as Orc Stronghold quest and one quest near the end of the main quest(I think that Pike asks you to deal with horny animals[no, not animals with literal horns] that chase down females and fuck them relentlessly). Since I play a submissive slaver, not being able to be fucked and instead have a slave be fucked is unfair, as well as tedious, because I play Skyrim as a lone wolf, and only have companions only when absolutely necessary, such as Serana.

Also, there are several quests that could also have a submissive option:

1. in Riften enslavement quest, when offered Viagrix, a female slaver doesn't have an option to submissively accept it and be fucked by everyone.

2. Also in Riften enslavement quest, as a female slaver, you don't have the option to accept being sent to jail at Maven's orders and subsequently be gangraped in it.

3. In Winterhold enslavement quest, if you finished the College questline, the Jarl wishes that he could fuck the Archmage. As a female slaver, you don't have the option to accept that.

It's quite possible that there are other quests like that, but those are the ones that stuck out to me the most.

2 hours ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

Since it's rather obvious that Kenjoka is no longer active on LL, could someone else try to continue updating this mod, or even adopt it? Because I still have an issue where I can't continue playing it as a slave beyond doing the first few quests, as there's no option to continue the main quest, even with cheats enabled, and I have no idea how to fix it myself. Plus, there are a few quests where a slaver can't take the place of a slave and be fucked, such as Orc Stronghold quest and one quest near the end of the main quest(I think that Pike asks you to deal with horny animals[no, not animals with literal horns] that chase down females and fuck them relentlessly). Since I play a submissive slaver, not being able to be fucked and instead have a slave be fucked is unfair, as well as tedious, because I play Skyrim as a lone wolf, and only have companions only when absolutely necessary, such as Serana.

Also, there are several quests that could also have a submissive option:

1. in Riften enslavement quest, when offered Viagrix, a female slaver doesn't have an option to submissively accept it and be fucked by everyone.

2. Also in Riften enslavement quest, as a female slaver, you don't have the option to accept being sent to jail at Maven's orders and subsequently be gangraped in it.

3. In Winterhold enslavement quest, if you finished the College questline, the Jarl wishes that he could fuck the Archmage. As a female slaver, you don't have the option to accept that.

It's quite possible that there are other quests like that, but those are the ones that stuck out to me the most.

There are at least 2 Threads where people have suggested that they intend to take this mod forward. Since it is such a large endeavor it is unsurprising that there is nothing to post about where they are at this time.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, treedweller1971 said:

So I installed the latest Slaverun Reloaded.  It didnt like the latest devious devices integration so i downgraded to the 4.1.  Then THAT didnt like the latest Devious Devices Expansion so downgraded that to 4.1 as well.  Now Skyrim crashes before loading.  Guess this is unplayable until someone upgrades it.

A few pages back you can find this discussed. There is a patch here in the Support Thread that allow the use of the more advanced DD mods.

On 11/29/2021 at 6:44 PM, Tayte said:

Just curious if this is normal. Just started newgame with all requirements, but the MCM menu for this mod in particular is not showing up. Do I need to start a quest or something first or is this a bug on my end? Under normal circumstances I prefer to set up my MCM settings before diving into the game, which is why this is rather confusing to me. Maybe I should've reloaded and checked again. I can try that later once I have more time on my hands.

EDIT: Is it because I use alternative start maybe that it doesn't like it?

I also noticed something is trying to put clothing on the females from hydragorgon slavegirls. I'm unsure if that's the slaverun mod or something else. They will sometimes spawn with clothing, sometimes be nude as per usual. It switches a bit weirdly enough. Haven't tested extensively with this, but made me wonder if its due to no cities having been enslaved yet. Oh wait, nvm that may have been sexual fame doing that part.

The MCM menu for this mod should show up regardless of where you are in the game.  I use an alternate start setup and the Slaverun MCM shows up fine.

I don't know why you aren't seeing the MCM, but some of things I remember seeing are: 

Use an MCM kicker (I forget what it's called, try looking on Nexus for "kicker")

-or-

On the first time starting the game, let stuff run before doing much of anything (I put the game into console mode until the messages stop, then leave console mode) and wait some more), setup your character and save the game, then restart with that save and setup all the MCM stuff then save again (with lots of mods, I'd break in the middle to save and reload).  After all the MCM is setup, I'd save and restart at this point as well.  This will be your start-a-new-game save point, should you decide to start a new game with that character.  It's also a good, first place to load when starting Skyrim for the day, let everything load up, then load your latest save.

I managed to free Skyrim from slavery. Now most of previously nude female NPCs (stripped by Slaverun) are now running around in the same blue dress. They all had distinctly different dresses/armor before Slaverun started if I remember correctly.

Is there a way to get those dresses/armors back on them?

Edited by Gudulba
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 1:46 AM, Gudulba said:

I managed to free Skyrim from slavery. Now most of previously nude female NPCs (stripped by Slaverun) are now running around in the same blue dress. They all had distinctly different dresses/armor before Slaverun started if I remember correctly.

Is there a way to get those dresses/armors back on them?

To my knowledge, there is no way to easily put their original outfit back on.  I imagine their clothes are removed from inventory so that they can be kept nude while slaverun slavery is active.  Remembering what they had been wearing would require a large database.

Another problem with this method is that NPCs who leave the City area do so nude.  Olfina doing so isn't bad (I have a mod where she meets Jon at the stables at midnight), but Lillith Maiden-Loom walking around nude ... *shudder*.

There are ways to remove the "blue outfit" and give them something else, like their original outfit.  But this requires the console and/or some mods for the purpose.  It can only be done this way one NPC at a time, too.

BUG REPORT || Help?
So, I recently wanted to use slaverun because it seems like such a polished mod (it is not). I started the game up, fixed some basic breaks (down-dating devious integrations to 4.1 and stuff) and then played. I started as a slave because that's the main bit of the mod and everything was awesome until "Who's Diamond?" (or whatever it's called) and Farengar NEVER came over. So I said screw it and went to another save to play normal skyrim. A while later, I decided to try out the slaver questline and it was great until the first slave training quest. Mundus didn't spawn, so I couldn't get the quest to enslave a follower. When I moved him to me, he didn't have any dialogue options except the ones from Sexlab Dialogues. Then I deleted all of my saves, because I just thought I'd start anew. Now, when trying to become a slave, the quests break. When they break I go to another save or cheat my way through. Ivana doesn't acknowledge Diamond. Bellamy doesn't even try to start the scene for the walk of shame. When Pike calls Farengar over, it just skips the objective entirely. I'm at a loss, because I really, really want to play this mod and, well, I can't.

My load order : https://modwat.ch/u/yenkia

any help is appreciated.

notes ; I have the extended version of FNIS if maybe it's overloaded..?

7 hours ago, Yenkia said:

BUG REPORT || Help?
So, I recently wanted to use slaverun because it seems like such a polished mod (it is not). I started the game up, fixed some basic breaks (down-dating devious integrations to 4.1 and stuff) and then played. I started as a slave because that's the main bit of the mod and everything was awesome until "Who's Diamond?" (or whatever it's called) and Farengar NEVER came over. So I said screw it and went to another save to play normal skyrim. A while later, I decided to try out the slaver questline and it was great until the first slave training quest. Mundus didn't spawn, so I couldn't get the quest to enslave a follower. When I moved him to me, he didn't have any dialogue options except the ones from Sexlab Dialogues. Then I deleted all of my saves, because I just thought I'd start anew. Now, when trying to become a slave, the quests break. When they break I go to another save or cheat my way through. Ivana doesn't acknowledge Diamond. Bellamy doesn't even try to start the scene for the walk of shame. When Pike calls Farengar over, it just skips the objective entirely. I'm at a loss, because I really, really want to play this mod and, well, I can't.

My load order : https://modwat.ch/u/yenkia

any help is appreciated.

notes ; I have the extended version of FNIS if maybe it's overloaded..?

I doubt the extended version of Fnis is your problem, I use Fnis 7.6xxl and slaverun works.  Although as you say, it's not exactly polished.

Slaverun is a very script heavy mod.  I'm still waiting for your load order to, um, load (it didn't, for some reason my computer isn't finding modwatch.ch), but are you running other script heavy mods?  Deviously Cursed is one, Mia's Lair is another.  Your computer can make a difference, if you have a I3 laptop with 4GB of ram and an integrated video processor, it's unlikely that Slaverun will work for you.  Assuming you have a decent computer, then I'd try moving Slaverun to near the end of your load order.  Make certain to Loot your load order and run Fnis.  If you have a reasonably high level graphics card, you can use ENB to move most of the video stuff to your graphics card and that frees up a lot of computer ram for other things Skyrim needs.  There are other patches and/or ini modifications which increase certain areas of ram which can help Skyrim run better.

Finally got to your load order.  The mods I mentioned above aren't there, but there are some others I don't recognize but look like they might be script heavy.

Not part of your problem, but there is a patch somewhere in the mod discussion that allows later versions of Devious Devices.  I run Slaverun with Devious Devices V5.1

I didn't look for the URLs of the things I mentioned, if you don't know where to look, then ask and I'll find them.

I have the Milk Mod Economy mod installed with this mod. Yet I don't get a dialogue option with pike to make me a milk cow. I am currently on the enslaving Windhelm quest. Is this a bug? Or do I have to progress the quest even further? Also when am I able to escape the dead slave walking quest and start the bellamy wedding?

its a shame will all the prerequisites you need for this mod there isnt a simpler modpack with wabbajack or all in one mod to make this easier to install as its probably my favorite nsfw skyrim mod of all time and ive only managed to get it to work once and every attempt after ive failed miserably

On 1/3/2022 at 10:47 AM, baconson said:

its a shame will all the prerequisites you need for this mod there isnt a simpler modpack with wabbajack or all in one mod to make this easier to install as its probably my favorite nsfw skyrim mod of all time and ive only managed to get it to work once and every attempt after ive failed miserably

gave it another shot and i seem to progress into the quest just fine until slave master pike appears, going to dragonreach to talk to him gives me ctd

heres some files of my load order and mods installed and the crash logs

ss+(2022-01-06+at+11.14.12).png

loadorder.txt modlist.txt Papyrus.0.log

• 3 weeks later...