Is the boob size increase via bodyweight working? I never noticed a difference.

Edit they give you 0,05 weight each time when set to 1,0 increase. But  think at body weight 1 nothing happens anymore.

Edited by xyzxyz

I remeber that during "On the run..." as fem slaver Boba says that they spare me the strip show in riverwood. I tried it with riverwood free and enslaved but they always start the show no matter what settings I use. Does anyone know how I can avoid the show without disabling story mode?

Downloaded this among other mods so I could play Skyrim as an escape from the corrupt, patriarchal society full of annoying laws, dumb restrictions, and pointless conflicts: making me feel powerless and small.

Now I can enjoy the corrupt, patriarchal society of Skyrim blooming out from Slaverun: full of annoying laws, pointless restrictions, and dumb conflicts; where I feel powerless and unimportant.

Skyrim modding truly is a wonderful world!

• 3 weeks later...

So I am at the part where I have to find Gladiators to hire and Beasts to find but they just automatically get completed and populated. Isnt there a quest regarding where to find them or was it not done? Kinda felt short right there.
If there is some order I have to do the quests could someone tell me? Because I did follow the order I got the quests in.

16 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

So I am at the part where I have to find Gladiators to hire and Beasts to find but they just automatically get completed and populated. Isnt there a quest regarding where to find them or was it not done? Kinda felt short right there.
If there is some order I have to do the quests could someone tell me? Because I did follow the order I got the quests in.

Those two tasks were never completed and the instant finish provided so you could "complete" the tasks and start using the arena.  A number of people have talked about finishing Slaverun, but so far no one has actually done so.  Mangalo started to create a new Slaverun, but that project has been stalled.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 8:01 PM, K1ngpwn05 said:

Hey guys so I'm playing the newest revision of version 2.0 and I can't seem to get past the part in the intro where you're walking to meet Pike and the shopkeep puts all the chains on you in the market. After this happens I get the anal scene, then nothing else happens and the quest won't advance. I also can't try talking to anyone to advance the quest, because of the gag. Thinking about just temporarily disabling/reenabling devices but I wanted to see if anyone had ideas before I give that a go.

did you solve it? I have the same problem...

4 minutes ago, juliovoughan said:

hi i'm trying to download this mod but apparently every time i start my skyrim le it crashes on the screen with the name of bethesda, i'm using slaverum 3.0 beta 1 but i don't know its requirements and so i followed the version 2.0 could me to help ?

most likely your problems lie elsewhere.
follow ALL of these guides:

Conglomerate 01 - by donttouchmethere -> how to install your stuff

Conglomerate 02 - by donttouchmethere -> how to install your kinky stuff

Conglomerate 03 - by donttouchmethere -> how to merge your stuff

Skyrim LE Stability Guide - by mrsrt -> how to not blow your stuff up

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

muito provavelmente seus problemas estão em outro lugar.
siga TODOS estes guias:

Conglomerado 01  - por donttouchmethere -> como instalar suas coisas

Conglomerado 02  - por donttouchmethere -> como instalar suas coisas bizarras

Conglomerado 03  - por donttouchmethere -> como mesclar suas coisas

Guia de estabilidade do Skyrim LE  - por mrsrt -> como não explodir suas coisas

but I had already seen that this error seemed to be a lack of requirements error but I can't fix it because I don't know the requirements of version 3.0

5 minutes ago, juliovoughan said:

but I had already seen that this error seemed to be a lack of requirements error but I can't fix it because I don't know the requirements of version 3.0

The only new requirement ontop of the ones listed for V2 was hearthfire as i recall (was a long time ago tho)

Your best bet is to run tes5edit with everything selected as it will give the name of the missing dependancy

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

O único novo requisito além dos listados para o V2 era o hearthfire, pelo que me lembro (foi há muito tempo atrás)

Sua melhor aposta é executar o tes5edit com tudo selecionado, pois ele dará o nome da dependência ausente

thx man 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 7:08 PM, xyzxyz said:

I have some control problems in the last part of the solstheim quest as slaver. After Morvan accepts slavery my movement is really weird and i can't save or load a game. Enabling player control doesn't help. What can i do?

Do you have FNIS sexy moves installed ? If so, try switching 360° on or off. Usually this fixes all sorts of odd behavior for me. 

image.png.d32fd414dd112b5dcc6274c298c2bb0a.pngHi, did anyone face this issue when playing the later content of the game? The npc for the quest do not get a quest marker and do not have the dialouge to advaced. I first faced this issue with ava. Is there a command where i can put the refrence in?

Slaverun keeps telling me I need to install ZAP Framework 8.0. I have installed the ZAZ 7.0 pack for se. I know there is no currently existing 8.0 pack for se. I was getting the same error for DD, but a patch I found in this forum fixed that issue. Is there a patch like the one that fixed the DD version glitch for ZAZ?