1 hour ago, GretaVonHochfels said:

Hello!

Does anyone know if there is a console command to increase submission and love?

Many thanks in advance!

No need for that, once you're enslaved you can talk to Ivana to increase both your submission and love for Bellamy.  If you're still free, talking submissively to any slaver will increase your submission and if it is high enough you may be enslaved on the spot.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Heorlasgir said:

No need for that, once you're enslaved you can talk to Ivana to increase both your submission and love for Bellamy.  If you're still free, talking submissively to any slaver will increase your submission and if it is high enough you may be enslaved on the spot.

I know that. I have started the mod many times but on a new playtrough I put it into cheat mode to skip a lot of things. Now Windhelm is enslaved but my submission is (0/20) and I can only give rebellious answers to Ivana. I don't want to be rebellious. :(

1 hour ago, mazz89 said:

Has anybody encountered whiteurn dungeon issue?  The cell loads successfully but then it freezes and game memory keep on increasing.  Papyrus and HDT  log looks ok.

i think it might be the DD problem where it causes CTD but not positive . ptiffy made a hotfix give it a try.

3 hours ago, mazz89 said:

Has anybody encountered whiteurn dungeon issue?  The cell loads successfully but then it freezes and game memory keep on increasing.  Papyrus and HDT  log looks ok.

I have freezess and stuttering in the Slaverun Dungeon of DragonsReach.  Seems to be an ilumination problem. I edit the ESP and manually remove all the ligths and the problem disappear.

But made my dungeon look whit a very weird ilumination. I can not recomend make that to nobody until the problem is real severe in your machine. Try make the misions at 30, 20 or 10 FPS, whit a bit of patience, because the problem only happend in that dungeon.

Okay so, I've been having a hard struggle to get this mod to work. Initially, it was saying it required the apachii hair mod to function. Then I had to get that Zap8 thing, got it, but then it wasn't detecting a devious devices requirement. I was running the DD All in one. So I turned that off and installed the DDe, DDi, and DDa separately. FNIS is no longer detecting critical DD files, and in game everyone's stuck in T pose. What the hell am I doing wrong with getting this mod to work?

Update: I ran through everything to make sure I had all the requirements, reverted back to DD All in one. No warnings on FNIS so entered game. It gave me warning messages again, but I checked in the mod config menu just in case. And sure enough, it was there and working. All is good.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:32 PM, storky17 said:

cursed loot allows you to turn off the crime

okay,that  didn't work. which settings do I need ??? :(

An other problem I have is, that for some reason I just get the slave tats on my hands, can this happen, when I use a rm preset???

On 2/14/2020 at 10:00 AM, frhghz said:

okay,that  didn't work. which settings do I need ??? :(

An other problem I have is, that for some reason I just get the slave tats on my hands, can this happen, when I use a rm preset???

Okay, I'm officiallly p***ed now, I just get to the part where I have to wait 5 days, for constantine to repay the money, but I can't even get to one day after before on on these &%"§$@ slave agents force greetme and put these shackles on me and demand to see my master, but neither bellamy nor pike, nor anyone of them can call them off.

Please how can I disable or kill these m***********s ???????????????

and now i know why i was forced to start slaverun with console commands, even though i have devious devices integration 4.3 and devious devices expansion 4.3 it says i need integration and expansion 4.2 or 4.0 though expansion 4.2 is completely unoptainable (because you can only get the newest version) slaverun is 100% unplayable without console commands

1 hour ago, Zerlenka said:

and now i know why i was forced to start slaverun with console commands, even though i have devious devices integration 4.3 and devious devices expansion 4.3 it says i need integration and expansion 4.2 or 4.0 though expansion 4.2 is completely unoptainable (because you can only get the newest version) slaverun is 100% unplayable without console commands

There is a fix here to disable the DDI version check so that you can play with the newest version.

does anyone have play through videos of this mod? all i could find is a russian one and it was censored. this is honestly my favorite mod and ive played the original and the reloaded multiple times and honestly iI just don't have the patience of getting all the mods to work right for the 10th time its very time consuming and i don't have a lot of free time, if not is there an easy all in one way to install this? if not its ok i just figured i might ask

On 2/16/2020 at 3:47 AM, frhghz said:

Okay, I'm officiallly p***ed now, I just get to the part where I have to wait 5 days, for constantine to repay the money, but I can't even get to one day after before on on these &%"§$@ slave agents force greetme and put these shackles on me and demand to see my master, but neither bellamy nor pike, nor anyone of them can call them off.

Please how can I disable or kill these m***********s ???????????????

Your 's scenario look familiar with the guards forcegreet from Devious Followers - Continued. Did you have DFC installed?