On 1/14/2020 at 4:04 PM, Tenri said:

I've made a patch that allows it to use later versions as, as you said there aren't any major functional changes yet

Patch found here

Tried to start Slaverun 3.0 after a long time not having the 2.0 version in my game, inspired by the options in Sexlab Survival.  I have all the requirements and the game will start but after a short time playing Skyrim on a new game the MCM menus start behaving oddly, not loading mod pages and also some game functionality simply doesn't work such as hot keys for drinking water from iNeed as an example.  I included the quote above as I wanted to be clear that I added the patch Tenri had created.  Any thoughts on why this is happening?

7 hours ago, crudo said:

Tried to start Slaverun 3.0 after a long time not having the 2.0 version in my game, inspired by the options in Sexlab Survival.  I have all the requirements and the game will start but after a short time playing Skyrim on a new game the MCM menus start behaving oddly, not loading mod pages and also some game functionality simply doesn't work such as hot keys for drinking water from iNeed as an example.  I included the quote above as I wanted to be clear that I added the patch Tenri had created.  Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Not without knowing more about your load order, said patch literally just stops slaverun checking for DDI, it doesn't change anything of substance and I've played with it in my game for months without those kinds of issues.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 8/10/2019 at 6:50 AM, SamBooka said:

I collected some scripts that fixes the ddi 4.0 4.1 needed message if you using ddi 4.2. And fixes the switching to 3rd person problem. And put them in one file. Can be installed with mod manager of choice. Thx to the people that made the scripts.

slaverunscripts.7z 39.89 kB · 201 downloads

On 11/1/2018 at 4:16 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Not a proper fix, but here it is.  I wouldn't recommend trying to use the crawling option with this modified script but it does fix the annoying forced 3 person view and the forced ugly walk problems.

Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 Beta1 03 June 2018 Fix.7z

Anyone have the PSC files for this fix? Especially the SLV_Utilities.pex fix.

Would this fix the PCEA2 problems if you do actually use 3rd person? Where having enforcer checks enabled for some reason resets animations? I Would like to see what was changed to see if I can add it into my customized version of SLV_Utilities...

Thanks!

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Anyone have the PSC files for this fix? Especially the SLV_Utilities.pex fix.

I have the source for my version checker, it is in the download now didn't used to be.

as for the animation fix no I don't have the sources for that.

Would this fix the PCEA2 problems if you do actually use 3rd person? Where having enforcer checks enabled for some reason resets animations? I Would like to see what was changed to see if I can add it into my customized version of SLV_Utilities...

Thanks!

From what I can gather, Waxen kneecapped the crawling animation set/unset function, because whenever it tries to refresh it would reset your Idle/Walking animation to crawling/basic depending on what one you should be in. The relevant function starts at line 163 in an unedited SLV_Utilities:

function SLV_ForceToCrawl(Actor NPCActor, bool crawling)
    String modname = "SlaverunReloaded"

if !MCMMenu.enforcerForceToCrawl || !NPCActor.IsInFaction(SlaverunSlaveFaction) || !SLV_SexSlavetraining1Quest.isCompleted()
        SLV_DisplayInformation("Unforce actor to crawl")
        FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(NPCActor, "_mtidle",0,0,modname,true)
        FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(NPCActor, "_mt",0,0,modname,true)
        FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(NPCActor, "_mtx",0,0,modname,true)
        return
    endif

if crawling
        SLV_DisplayInformation("Force actor to crawl")
        int modID = FNIS_aa.GetAAModID("slv", modname, true)
        int mtIdleBase = FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(modID,FNIS_aa._mtidle(),modname,true) 
        int mtBase = FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(modID,FNIS_aa._mt(),modname,true) 
        int mtxBase = FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(modID,FNIS_aa._mtx(),modname,true)

FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(NPCActor, "_mtidle", mtIdleBase, 0, modname,true)
        FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(NPCActor, "_mt", mtBase, 0, modname,true)
        FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(NPCActor, "_mtx", mtxBase, 0, modname,true)
    else
    endif
endFunction

This is called most notably in the PlayerLocationCheck function of the SLV_PeriodicCheck script.

Not sure what the best solution would be to stop this breaking other mod's idle/walking animations.

You could have it use a flag for when the player should be crawling and only set default animation when the function receives false with the flag set, unsetting the flag at the same time. That would prevent it from forcing you to default animations every time it runs the periodic check, but wouldn't put you into the 'correct' animation for your characters state at the time. I don't know anything about PCEA  but if it has something that allows it to reset your animation could make a compatibility patch to use that while returning to default.

I can make a file that will do the first part of that (only reset animation if you were supposed to be crawling before the call, while forcing you to crawl every check if you are supposed to be doing so), I am a bit busy for more than that right now, once I've got what I'm doing done I could try to make a fix that will respect equipped DDs if someone else doesn't do so first.

Guest AthenaESIV
54 minutes ago, Tenri said:

I have the source for my version checker, it is in the download now didn't used to be.

as for the animation fix no I don't have the sources for that.

From what I can gather, Waxen kneecapped the crawling animation set/unset function, because whenever it tries to refresh it would reset your Idle/Walking animation to crawling/basic depending on what one you should be in. The relevant function starts at line 163 in an unedited SLV_Utilities:

function SLV_ForceToCrawl(Actor NPCActor, bool crawling)
    String modname = "SlaverunReloaded"

if !MCMMenu.enforcerForceToCrawl || !NPCActor.IsInFaction(SlaverunSlaveFaction) || !SLV_SexSlavetraining1Quest.isCompleted()
        return
    endif

if crawling
        SLV_DisplayInformation("Force actor to crawl")
        int modID = FNIS_aa.GetAAModID("slv", modname, true)
        int mtIdleBase = FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(modID,FNIS_aa._mtidle(),modname,true) 
        int mtBase = FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(modID,FNIS_aa._mt(),modname,true) 
        int mtxBase = FNIS_aa.GetGroupBaseValue(modID,FNIS_aa._mtx(),modname,true)

FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(NPCActor, "_mtidle", mtIdleBase, 0, modname,true)
        FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(NPCActor, "_mt", mtBase, 0, modname,true)
        FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(NPCActor, "_mtx", mtxBase, 0, modname,true)
    else
    endif
endFunction

This is called most notably in the PlayerLocationCheck function of the SLV_PeriodicCheck script.

Not sure what the best solution would be to stop this breaking other mod's idle/walking animations.

You could have it use a flag for when the player should be crawling and only set default animation when the function receives false with the flag set, unsetting the flag at the same time. That would prevent it from forcing you to default animations every time it runs the periodic check, but wouldn't put you into the 'correct' animation for your characters state at the time. I don't know anything about PCEA  but if it has something that allows it to reset your animation could make a compatibility patch to use that while returning to default.

I can make a file that will do the first part of that (only reset animation if you were supposed to be crawling before the call, while forcing you to crawl every check if you are supposed to be doing so), I am a bit busy for more than that right now, once I've got what I'm doing done I could try to make a fix that will respect equipped DDs if someone else doesn't do so first.

Awesome tyty Tenri! 

For now I just commented out the lines in Utilities and PeriodicChecker which call on FNIS for idles and recompiled them... I will see what that breaks, and see if it fixes the PCEA2 problem.

20 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Awesome tyty Tenri! 

For now I just commented out the lines in Utilities and PeriodicChecker which call on FNIS for idles and recompiled them... I will see what that breaks, and see if it fixes the PCEA2 problem.

My fix was merely commenting out everything except the line with the "return" in that first IF statement of the SLV_ForceToCrawl function so it would stop needlessly resetting the animations.  As a consequence trying to set the crawling animations would leave your character crawling even if you turned the option back off but since I don't particularly like that option I never used it in the first place.

Hi, I require some help. I'm stuck in a whipping scene whereby I am required to whip a new slave (Blake), but my character does nothing and just freezes in place forever. Any ideas on how I can skip/exit the scene? Thanks! 

Also, each time after Ivana or the others slaves get whipped, they simply wander off into another door (e.g. from the slavers camp back into whiterun, or from the hall into the dungeon) even though they're still needed for parts of the scene.

Papyrus.0.log

7 hours ago, usertwo said:

Hi, I require some help. I'm stuck in a whipping scene whereby I am required to whip a new slave (Blake), but my character does nothing and just freezes in place forever. Any ideas on how I can skip/exit the scene? Thanks! 

Also, each time after Ivana or the others slaves get whipped, they simply wander off into another door (e.g. from the slavers camp back into whiterun, or from the hall into the dungeon) even though they're still needed for parts of the scene.

Papyrus.0.log 6.86 MB · 1 download

It seems you have outdated or broken MFG Console, Frostfall and FNIS (did you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe?). The first two are probably not what causing your issue but they should be updated/reinstalled since they're generating plenty of errors which heavily load your Papyrus engine.

After the "walk of shame" episode, my character ends up so tied and restrained that progress to the next checkpoint of the quest is impossible without cheating.

One is supposed to talk to Bellamy to end the tour, but the character is gaggles dn wearing a yoke, a blidfold and every other kind of abomination of a device they decided to put into the mix, so talking to anyone is impossible because gagged, using lockpicks is out of the question is out of the question because of the blidfold or something, and removing the blindfold is impossible becasue of the yoke.

So is there any possible way of doing this?

I'm really starting to hate devious devices mods and all their little friends.

Only way out I found wa using console to remove the gag and at least be able to talk to Bellamy.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:57 AM, Dark Mirror said:

After the "walk of shame" episode, my character ends up so tied and restrained that progress to the next checkpoint of the quest is impossible without cheating.

One is supposed to talk to Bellamy to end the tour, but the character is gaggles dn wearing a yoke, a blidfold and every other kind of abomination of a device they decided to put into the mix, so talking to anyone is impossible because gagged, using lockpicks is out of the question is out of the question because of the blidfold or something, and removing the blindfold is impossible becasue of the yoke.

So is there any possible way of doing this?

I'm really starting to hate devious devices mods and all their little friends.

Only way out I found wa using console to remove the gag and at least be able to talk to Bellamy.

This is an issue with a lot of mods that use generic gags for their quests, it seems most of them assume you have DCL and can use its gag speak feature. While DDI also has a gag speak feature it requires paper ink and a quill, or to be wearing a really simple gag, paper ink and quills are not easily found as loot or in shops, and it wouldn't even matter in Slaverun because they confiscate all your things by default, so you would have to somehow reacquire them after starting the mod, assuming you don't have it confiscate your things regularly.

There is an existing keyword that could be added to a custom gag that would allow you to speak to NPCs while wearing it (Slaverun does not currently use any custom devices AFAIK), or I think you could make blocking dialogues with higher priority than the normal gagged dialogue so that you can speak to them with any gag equipped. I may try to do this to make the quests playable, but I am still busy with my own things before I can get to fixing other's mods.

So, the entire questline is unavailable for me, the courier never shows up, been from one end of the map to the other, level 3 with default start at level 2 checked but it never starts, and can't get the quest id for the beginning, with the help command it's just limited with what i can scroll up to

Did anybody found a fix for NPCs, which just leave to the dungeon, when they are supposed to stay at your side for a scene?

I got that problem quite often. 

As a workaround i teleport the npc to me, speak to the them to move the scene to the next stage, but its quite annoying.

I assume that the npcs get a wrong ai package at some point or that one package is bugged. 

14 hours ago, Zerlenka said:

So, the entire questline is unavailable for me, the courier never shows up, been from one end of the map to the other, level 3 with default start at level 2 checked but it never starts, and can't get the quest id for the beginning, with the help command it's just limited with what i can scroll up to

I think that every time the courier with the Slaverun note caught up with me, it was in the Whiterun area.  If you aren't around there, you might take out some of the nearby bandit camps, returning to Whiterun to sell the loot.

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I think that every time the courier with the Slaverun note caught up with me, it was in the Whiterun area.  If you aren't around there, you might take out some of the nearby bandit camps, returning to Whiterun to sell the loot.

The last playthrough i had with it a month ago, it started the first time i went to whiterun, and another time in riverwood. but this time, every time i do something i take a stop in whiterun but no courier, had a visit from a courier but got nothing from him, and he told me he had nothing afterwards... i think it would be easier to just console command it to start

16 minutes ago, GoosePeelings said:

I don't have Apachiii Hairstyles and I didn't check the box while installing Slaverun, yet it claims missing masters. Is the mod a hard requirement?

Hard Dependencies for V2 (mod won't work/game will crash without these):
SexLab - by Ashal (I recommend 1.61+, as it fixed all freeze problems for me)
Zaz Animation Pack [2014-04-21] - by xaz
Devious Devices and Devious Intgration - by Min
SexLab Aroused - mod redneck2x or Sexlab Aroused Redux by fishburger67
Dragonborn.esm (yes, slavery comes to Raven Rock) and Dawnguard.esm
Devious Expansion.esm iis now a hard dependency
ApachiiHair.esm and ApachiiFemalesHair.esm both here
Crash fixes to handle the 64k string limitation of Skyrim

This is from the modpage. Please note line 7 in particular.

On 12/14/2019 at 8:14 AM, Sampon said:

Talán még nem lett figyelembe véve az értelmetlen erőszak akkor, amikor valaki kötött... Nekem, furcsa. Nincstelenül, kötve, miért akarnak az emberkétől bármit... (pénzt, életet) a szex kivételével? A segítségnyújtás... jó... talán ismeretlen. Végtére... nem vagyunk egyformák a kegyetlenség és a mások kihasználása meg mindenkiben ott van. Az ilyen *védtelen* bántalmazása pedig ténylegesen gyáva és aljas dolog. [szerintem] Még jó... legalább futni tudok. Viszont, ha "kötés" nélkül megölöm a rám támadót, akkor azért bűnös listára és fejpénzre tesznek. [valahogy nem értem a logikát... de biztosan van valami] Milyen világ az, ahol *nem védheted magad* ténylegesen *bárki* támadótól... csak elfuthatsz, ha tudsz? 

És pénzt kérni valakitől, akin csak az van ami látható... eléggé ostoba dolog. [az NPC... vak, ostoba nem tud gondolkodni, nincs öntudata és csak azt tudja amit a lehetőségei engednek. Ezért a korlátok felépítése a programozó dolga.]

Szerintem ennek... vagy hasonló erőszak módnak esélyt kellene adnia arra, hogy aki támadó erőszakkal lép fel [akár a játékos ellen] a szerepétől függetlenül az meg is halhasson....! [és semmiféle bűnként ne jelentkezzen] És ha szex... egy kötött esetében... eléggé erőszak forma. Azt "csak" élvezni kell... nincs jelentősége. Nem az élet ellen irányuló tevékenység.

Maybe you haven't considered senseless violence when someone's tied... It's weird for me. Penniless, tied up, why they want anything from you... (money, life) except sex? The help... It's OK... unknown, maybe. After all... we're not the same cruelty and taking advantage of others is in everyone.

I think it is... or similar forms of violence should give a chance that anyone who acts with violence [even against the player] may die....! [and do not report as a crime of any kind]

Na... akkor húzzunk innen...  /// Come on... then let's get out of here...

27329610_TESV2019-12-1315-33-08-37.jpg.c4bfb88a2bb7d273992aa52dc08921bd.jpg

And ask for money from someone who only has what's visible... it's pretty stupid.

És pénzt kérni valakitől, akin csak az van ami látható... eléggé ostoba dolog.

1175437738_TESV2019-12-1315-12-17-15.jpg.d43677c0f54e543c9c362f24205f5c75.jpg

good ... at least protect property.

1497829596_TESV2019-12-1315-20-40-14.jpg.4d744c598fa1437ee7ef9e889791075c.jpg

if you dont mind, what is the hair you're using here? thank you!

5 hours ago, storky17 said:

okay so weird thing happend the quest sends me to grey mane very though i havent completed the war..... on a new save

MIGHT OF SOLVED IT.......... reinstalled XMP32 SE to give it high priority in the meta.ini wish me and my luck good shagging ....... love you all