23 hours ago, mdragon.minh said:

I am getting CTD every time I try to open the door into slavetraining dungeon. The game just crash at the black screen and it doesn't even finish loading the room. I do have prison overhaul patched and cursed loot installed, might those be the cause?

It could be many things ? From corrupted save too missing assets, broken scripts/mods etc...

Which version are you using (SE or LE version), what soft dependencies are you using, do you have followers, what are your computer's speccs, what is your framerate, your PC's level...?

My point is that it could simply be a corrupt mesh that is crashing your game or it could be a more complex or general problem and there isn't an easy way to tell.

A little example from my experience: My game crashed everytime my PC got near Whiterun. I checked every mod and in the end it was one broken armor mesh, which when was loaded/encountered, crashed my game. So all was fine and stable if you did not see that armor (on a female). In the end I did recreate it in Bodyslide (was a companion armor) and no more crash. So it was just some random bug and no broken mod or anything.

Or maybe your papyrus engine is overloaded by a buggy/lingering script, from a broken save, created by an untimely auto-save.

There is simply no way to tell what your problem is specifically ? What I can tell you is that the dungeon works in LE version (SSE I have not tried yet). Only thing you can do is try it on a new save, cut down on your mods until it works and add stuff back in.

8 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

It could be many things ? From corrupted save too missing assets, broken scripts/mods etc...

Which version are you using (SE or LE version), what soft dependencies are you using, do you have followers, what are your computer's speccs, what is your framerate, your PC's level...?

My point is that it could simply be a corrupt mesh that is crashing your game or it could be a more complex or general problem and there isn't an easy way to tell.

A little example from my experience: My game crashed everytime my PC got near Whiterun. I checked every mod and in the end it was one broken armor mesh, which when was loaded/encountered, crashed my game. So all was fine and stable if you did not see that armor (on a female). In the end I did recreate it in Bodyslide (was a companion armor) and no more crash. So it was just some random bug and no broken mod or anything.

Or maybe your papyrus engine is overloaded by a buggy/lingering script, from a broken save, created by an untimely auto-save.

There is simply no way to tell what your problem is specifically ? What I can tell you is that the dungeon works in LE version (SSE I have not tried yet). Only thing you can do is try it on a new save, cut down on your mods until it works and add stuff back in.

I am running the LE version but my game has been copy and pasted 3 times over different computers over 6 years. I use MO2 for modding.
I also experience CTD near whiterun when passing the small bridge right in front of the gate, but only when slaverun was enabled. I can turn off collision to go through the cliff and do the quest with the slaver just fine. If the problem is from broken meshes do you know how to fix them?

4 minutes ago, mdragon.minh said:

I am running the LE version but my game has been copy and pasted 3 times over different computers over 6 years. I use MO2 for modding.
I also experience CTD near whiterun when passing the small bridge right in front of the gate, but only when slaverun was enabled. I can turn off collision to go through the cliff and do the quest with the slaver just fine. If the problem is from broken meshes do you know how to fix them?

Deactivate armor mods or mods that could have added outfits to NPCs in that area. If it works, reinstall the mod and rebuild all armors (if it has bodyslide support).

From your description I woul suggest to reinstall all Slaverun asset-mods and rebuild all Devious Devices and ZAZ assets in Bodyslide. Although if it only crashes on that bridge there could be other reasons as that spot is in clear view of the slavers spot. Maybe a broken soundfile/mod or landscape/mesh overhaul? My 1st idea to that spot was that there is water beaneath so maybe something related to that. A water or sound overhaul may be the culprit - maybe just deactivate the related esps/mods and try. If you use a bashed or lod patch just deactivate that for the testing (so it does not complain about missing masters).

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

I am getting a message when I upgrade to version 3 that Slaverun REloaded V3.X requires Devious Devices Inegration Version 4.0 or 4.1.  

Is there a fix to this?

If you are using the SE version just ignore it, it works with DD 4.3 SE

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

check this patch out:

That seemed to work.  The error message went away.

However, once I was bound by an Armbinder or Yoke, my arms went outside the device.

It equipped normally, but after about a minute or so, my arms came undone.

I also noticed this effect on the Bound Girls option from Deviously Cursed Loot.

I attached a couple of screen shots one before and one after.

Is this because I have DDI v 4.3?

Should I try with DDI v 4.1?

Or is this a Zaz Animation Pack problem?

I am using LE.

ScreenShot30.bmp ScreenShot31.bmp

17 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

However, once I was bound by an Armbinder or Yoke, my arms went outside the device.

Mod conflict if you have a very old DD mod installed that changes how DDs work.

Or FNIS issues.

Or Idle replacer conflict.

Or 360° walk mod.

Or missing requirements, bad overwrites

Or multiple zaz versions installed

stuck scene

you could check here if you have all what is needed for a devious base setup:

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Or FNIS issues.

Or 360° walk mod.

stuck scene

you could check here if you have all what is needed for a devious base setup:

Is there something like this for MO2?

If not, then it looks like I will be busy Saturday.  Good thing for the stay at home order for my state, and I wanted to start a new toon anyway.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:01 PM, Xuvish said:

Is there something like this for MO2?

If not, then it looks like I will be busy Saturday.  Good thing for the stay at home order for my state, and I wanted to start a new toon anyway.

you do the same steps as described just inside MO2. MO2 is just a virtual environment where you "do" things. 

I am on the latest LE version, and for some reason during the Walk of Shame quest, I am stuck on "Someone is waiting for you in the market" part. We talked to Belethor, then nothing. I tried just going to Dragonsreach, and nothing. I have a gag in so I can't even talk to Belomy. HELP!!!!

Hi, I'm having an issue getting the mod to start. I get the message in the top right corner that says Slaverun is initialised but the main quest is not appearing. When I check on the MCM menu on the first tab where it says main quest running it's not ticked. How do I get the main quest to start? 

12 hours ago, prometheusx said:

You have to go through the pre-main quest.

Near a city, best Whiterun, you should get a message from a courier. 

So maybe wait a couple of hours in whiterun...

And don't forget that there's an MCM item for player level for which the courier will happen.  I forget the default value, might be 2, might be 20.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:48 AM, Xuvish said:

That seemed to work.  The error message went away.

It equipped normally, but after about a minute or so, my arms came undone.

I also noticed this effect on the Bound Girls option from Deviously Cursed Loot.

I attached a couple of screen shots one before and one after.

Is this because I have DDI v 4.3?

Should I try with DDI v 4.1?

Or is this a Zaz Animation Pack problem?

I am using LE.

ScreenShot30.bmp 2.64 MB · 2 downloads ScreenShot31.bmp 2.64 MB · 3 downloads

Have you figured out this issue? I have the same problem with you, but my DCL is working all good. I think it's most likely because of the mods conflict.

2 hours ago, abds100 said:

Have you figured out this issue? I have the same problem with you, but my DCL is working all good. I think it's most likely because of the mods conflict.

Too many active scripts.

The effect/animation  has to be constantly re-applied (zaz polls every 0.5s - I think), as every movement changes the played animation. If a lot is going on script-wise, this does not work anymore. The only thing you can do is dial the poll rate down on any mod that scans stuff or better get rid of script-intensive mods, that constantly do stuff, like counting steps (e.g. DD training mods), checking vulnerabilities, checking what you are wearing etc. In my experience it is often one mod that f*s things up, so that nothing works anymore. In my active playthrough I uninstalled 1 mod and my SL scenes went from 15 to 3 s starting time, and all participants actually participated again :P; The quick-menues from UI extensions (SGO3, Defeat) loaded in 1 instead of 4 s, and the whole movement and gameplay again became crisp. 

Going back to your question, this happening is a clear sign, that there will be more broken mods/scenes, if you don't fix things up and lighten the load on your game.

You can check the load by checking the script latency with this mod (LE version is linked on the Nexus page):
Test it on a fresh game and on your live savegames. If the values are the same there is no problem. If they are higher and there are peaks in latency, then there is a problem:

@60 fps (on my rig):

70-74 ms is fine

70-117 ms is bad

The average value can be almost the same, but if there are peaks it means that the script engine is maxed out @ points of time and this will break stuff.

1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

Too many active scripts.

The effect/animation  has to be constantly re-applied (zaz polls every 0.5s - I think), as every movement changes the played animation. If a lot is going on script-wise, this does not work anymore. The only thing you can do is dial the poll rate down on any mod that scans stuff or better get rid of script-intensive mods, that constantly do stuff, like counting steps (e.g. DD training mods), checking vulnerabilities, checking what you are wearing etc. In my experience it is often one mod that f*s things up, so that nothing works anymore. In my active playthrough I uninstalled 1 mod and my SL scenes went from 15 to 3 s starting time, and all participants actually participated again :P; The quick-menues from UI extensions (SGO3, Defeat) loaded in 1 instead of 4 s, and the whole movement and gameplay again became crisp. 

Going back to your question, this happening is a clear sign, that there will be more broken mods/scenes, if you don't fix things up and lighten the load on your game.

You can check the load by checking the script latency with this mod (LE version is linked on the Nexus page):
Test it on a fresh game and on your live savegames. If the values are the same there is no problem. If they are higher and there are peaks in latency, then there is a problem:

@60 fps (on my rig):

70-74 ms is fine

70-117 ms is bad

The average value can be almost the same, but if there are peaks it means that the script engine is maxed out @ points of time and this will break stuff.

I used the latency mod,  Attached are my load order and the papyrus log from my saved game.

What do I need to do to fix the latency?  

Keep in mind I am using LE edition and never attempted something like this before.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gf5lcJ4YwVjON2Lnv9UFLadutz8T39pjJGWs-qxeGgA/edit?usp=sharing

Papyrus Log.txt

6 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Too many active scripts.

@60 fps (on my rig):

70-74 ms is fine

70-117 ms is bad

Sadly, I only installed one mod which has many scripts to run, that is Slaverun (requirements are all installed for sure and I does not activate DCL or other mods with a lot of scripts). I don't think it's because of the quantity of mods, at least not only one reason.

5 hours ago, abds100 said:

Sadly, I only installed one mod which has many scripts to run, that is Slaverun (requirements are all installed for sure and I does not activate DCL or other mods with a lot of scripts). I don't think it's because of the quantity of mods, at least not only one reason.

What is your loadorder and what values do you get for script latency, using the mod I linked?

2 hours ago, Djarcn said:

Very sorry to bother everyone as I see many problems on this thread have been answered already (in fact I fixed a couple of my problems by searching the topic), but now that I have gotten all the required mods to work, I seem to have an issue where whenever I deploy this mod the animations all break and all characters assume the default t-pose and FNIS reads "Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SlaverunReloaded_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible" , and upon looking up ".hkx not Skyrim compatible" all I could find was some forum posts on people trying to play Skyrim mods on SE. I am running Skyrim LE (not SE) and it is giving me this error with version 3.0 of Reloaded and 4.3a of both DD mods, ZaZ v8.0 (11/19/17 as I couldn't get the mod to launch with the one linked in the initial post) and FNIS 7_6. I would assume the problem is with my version of ZaZ except the game works fine as long as Slaverun is not deployed.

3 ideas:

1. Tried to re-download Slaverun?
  2. Check if you have maybe multiple copies of Slaverun active in your MO installation
  3. When cleaning your overwrite folder, did you maybe put stuff where they don't belong or overwrite things which should not?
    (Do not use the same overwrite for multiple profiles, better create stuff and create a new mod and maintain this one for each profile.
On 4/1/2020 at 9:05 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Or FNIS issues.

Or 360° walk mod.

stuck scene

So the armbinder breaking issue can from enfocer runs can be fixed if you have slaverun ovveride these mods or  if disable these mods? I removed the mod because of this problem :P

FIX about the breaking animation