Spoiler
1 hour ago, qwfwefe said:

I checked all the mods for DD present and went to the bodislide but nothing helped

When you went to Bodyslide did you batch build having checked every last box in the groups including the miscellaneous (some of which have to be done individually for DD)?

1 hour ago, DarmanSejuk said:

You might need to install.

and 

I use these and it equips the dd equipment without a problem.

how would any of these help at all with the problem???

6 minutes ago, qwfwefe said:

yes

can you equip devices with the cheat function of Slaverun? 

21 minutes ago, qwfwefe said:

I can't put most of the devices on slaverun cheats

what does "most" mean? 

sounds weird and at least not like a problem I ever encountered before. If bodyslide did not run, the devices should be invisible but still be equipped in the inventory (might remember incorrectly, too long since that happened to me :P)

Do you use Mod Organizer? Have you ever had working devices before? (outside of slaverun?)
Which version of DD you are using? Afaik DD 4.1 and 4.2 changed alot and maybe slaverun is just incompatible. 
Did you try with DD 4.0 or earler? 

30 minutes ago, Nymra said:

how would any of these help at all with the problem???

can you equip devices with the cheat function of Slaverun? 

Sometimes I've run into the issue of devices not installing and the equip mod covers that issue. the strip mod helped when the game ran into a conflict where it tried to equip the devices without removing the clothes first.

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

what does "most" mean? 

sounds weird and at least not like a problem I ever encountered before. If bodyslide did not run, the devices should be invisible but still be equipped in the inventory (might remember incorrectly, too long since that happened to me :P)

Do you use Mod Organizer? Have you ever had working devices before? (outside of slaverun?)
Which version of DD you are using? Afaik DD 4.1 and 4.2 changed alot and maybe slaverun is just incompatible. 
Did you try with DD 4.0 or earler? 

mod organizer I do not use a version of DD I have 4.1 and I have not tried it with earlier versions but right now I will try

1 minute ago, DarmanSejuk said:

Sometimes I've run into the issue of devices not installing and the equip mod covers that issue. the strip mod helped when the game ran into a conflict where it tried to equip the devices without removing the clothes first.

yeah, as I said, it does not fix the issue described at all :)
Especially since Slaverun has its own internal equip mod... 

2 minutes ago, qwfwefe said:

mod organizer I do not use a version of DD I have 4.1 and I have not tried it with earlier versions but right now I will try

These are the hard dependencies of slaverun:

On 9/23/2015 at 9:07 PM, Kenjoka said:

Hard Dependencies for V2 (mod won't work/game will crash without these):
SexLab - by Ashal (I recommend 1.61+, as it fixed all freeze problems for me)
Zaz Animation Pack [2014-04-21] - by xaz
Devious Devices and Devious Intgration - by Min
SexLab Aroused - mod redneck2x or Sexlab Aroused Redux by fishburger67
Dragonborn.esm (yes, slavery comes to Raven Rock) and Dawnguard.esm
Devious Expansion.esm iis now a hard dependency
ApachiiHair.esm and ApachiiFemalesHair.esm both here
Crash fixes to handle the 64k string limitation of Skyrim

it requires DD, DDi and DDe. Make sure you have them all and installed correctly. 
I m not sure if you can still download the old versions on LL, but there is a link somewhere. 
IIRC you should try with:
Devious Devices Assets 3.0

Devious Devices Integration 4.0

Devious Devices Expansion 4.0

There is also a fix for DD 4.0 messing with the FNIS animation count. Feel free to google it, hehe. 

I remember the last time I played slaverun I used DD 3.3 but I dont have that mod profile anymore, so cant be sure.

11 hours ago, qwfwefe said:

I checked all the mods for DD present and went to the bodislide but nothing helped

did you check that DD was there? You said yes I know. But, did you check that DD files were physically in Caliente/bodyslide/ shape data, presets, and so fourth. As you cab batch build all you like but if those files are not there then they don't count.

I get simular problems so now I habitually open the files and cross reference them with the Bodyslide files, just to make sure they have been installed properly. At one stage in my Data folder I had Caliente Tools and then Under Tools I had Caliente Tools again. Body Slide uses what is in Tools File if Cal Tools is not in that File it then uses Cal Tools in the Data Files. Game is also the same. Where I went wrong is through NMM (I assume any Manager) when outfit files are installed it does so in what it finds first, which means if you have 2 Cal Tools files (1 in Data, 1 in Data/Tools) installed Mods will go into Data/Cal Tools, not Data/Tools/Cal Tools. Which means they don't show in Body Slide or in Game.

Im sorry to drag this up form page 68 but im running into and old friend of a bug 

its CTD when i enter dragons reach i remember it has to do with the HDT physics 

but as i only have access to sse im trying to find the hot fix that was brought up by Ptiffy but im sorta out of the loop

any help would be welcomed

"FIXED"

On 12/25/2018 at 5:57 PM, storky17 said:

Welcome to our little deprived family to start out with.

i would wager itd be through the slaver/enforcer quest line

also watch out with MME there is a slider that will increase the chance to add a new pair of guzzoongaloos up to a total of 8 teets.

Thanks for the reply but could you say that in a really dumb way for me thanks :}

Quite nice mod to play, I must say. I really enjoyed it. 

At least until the absolutely painful lack of sense in making all women walk around naked in winter climate, with snow everywhere. It just... hurts me somewhere deep inside, in the way that discovery that 99% of men in Skyrim turn out to be sexual predators doesn't. 

I tried several times and this bounced me off each time, at best around the quests in the dawnstar. 

If there was only a way of making some sort of mandatory clothes for slaves... only for slaves... one that didn't guarantee deaths by freezing... Seriously the part about all women forced to be naked just... pains me. The fact that all slaves are shared by default (why can't you just buy one and have the right to be the only one using her?!).

Still, great job with the mod. 

1 hour ago, Mirrond said:

Quite nice mod to play, I must say. I really enjoyed it. 

At least until the absolutely painful lack of sense in making all women walk around naked in winter climate, with snow everywhere. It just... hurts me somewhere deep inside, in the way that discovery that 99% of men in Skyrim turn out to be sexual predators doesn't. 

I tried several times and this bounced me off each time, at best around the quests in the dawnstar. 

If there was only a way of making some sort of mandatory clothes for slaves... only for slaves... one that didn't guarantee deaths by freezing... Seriously the part about all women forced to be naked just... pains me. The fact that all slaves are shared by default (why can't you just buy one and have the right to be the only one using her?!).

Still, great job with the mod. 

You can turn off the all naked women part of this mod.  I normally turn off the following settings in Slaverun...

Specifically for the Player-

1.Under "Enforcer Settings", Uncheck "Men report when player violates nudity law"

2. Possibly unnecessary but under "Nudity Law", Uncheck "You get a skyrim crime"

To disable auto striping of NPCs-

1. Under "Enforcer Sex/Strip", Uncheck "the "Feature enabled" option under "Undress npc and check body slots of PC"

There are options under Slavery Settings for Slave NPC outfits but it looks like it is all bondage gear instead of clothes.

I am having a problem which may have occured already? But there are way to many posts to skim just to be sure, so....

New game, fresh start, everything working fine to start, with the occasional CTD in Dragonsreach, but I am used to that.

Just completed Riverwood

Reported in even got the screen thingy Riverwood is now a Slave town whatever...

Quest Journal has not ticked it off though...

Master Pike just keep saying come back when you complete your Slave training,

There is no moving forward.

I know there is a command via Console to complete stages in a quest, but 4000 I don't think is it even though getstage says it is? Unless thats another quest which I doubt?

Anyone know how to fix, or just bump the quest to the very next one. Yes I checked cheats I can cheat the next town or city, but that don't help as I actually want the Transport Quest, Pain Slut Training Quest and PSQ Quest.

Edit

I worked it out had to bump the stage in Main Quest to tick off Riverwood in Quest Journal, then had to bump the start of the next stage in Main Quest to get the ball rolling again. Can all be done via console commands, just took some fair to middle googling and deciphering.

Is there any kind of time line for a new Slaverun release of some kind?

Either another beta, or an actual "release" release?

Would be great to have some idea. I know there's enough wrong with beta 1, and that Slaverun is big enough, that I'm not doing to invest into it unless there's basically no likelihood of another release of any kind. I'm speculating that at this point we're either close to another release of some sort, or Kenjoka doesn't have the time to do anything to the mod and it's been stalled for months, in which case all bets are off.