7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Probably the place to raise this problem is not here, but the DD forum or the DD development forum.

How do you count these extra animations if FNIS doesn't count them? Is it from the SLAL count? Or from simply examining the DD assets that are installed? 

As has been pointed out several times in the DD thread(s), there are no "hidden" or "extra" anims in DD. Everything that's in it gets counted and reported when you run FNIS for Users. DD includes quite a lot of anims by now which includes sex anims (for the bound sex filter when devices are worn), struggle anims for the escape menu and polled events, FNIS alternate animations (hobbled walking, wearing armbinder, etc.), and a small number of anims for modders. What seems to have been throwing people off track lately is the issue of the much lower limit FNIS has for alternate anim sets. So when people are using mods like FNIS PCEA2, Sexy Moves, DD, XPMSE (the .esp), or others like that all at the same time, it likely won't work. I don't think this AA issue was common knowledge before recently, so there's currently some confusion like there was when people started encountering the limitations of total animations they can install in their game (which for many is a lot lower than what FNIS XL can handle).

(Sorry for hijacking your thread, @Kenjoka.)

18 hours ago, evergrey said:

does this work with alternate start mod? i can't seem to start the quest up

It does. There's a minimum level requirement that can be configured in the MCM. After you reach the level set (or change it), travel to a city (if you're already in one travel to another one).

9 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

not sure if anybody else has experienced this but despite saying it needs DDI and DDX 4.1, Slaverun keeps telling me they aren't there and therefore won't run.

I've been using DDI4 (not 4.1) without problems. I'm not aware of how well this mod works with 4.1. It has not told me that it needs 4.1.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Probably the place to raise this problem is not here, but the DD forum or the DD development forum.

How do you count these extra animations if FNIS doesn't count them? Is it from the SLAL count? Or from simply examining the DD assets that are installed?

5 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

As has been pointed out several times in the DD thread(s), there are no "hidden" or "extra" anims in DD. Everything that's in it gets counted and reported when you run FNIS for Users. DD includes quite a lot of anims by now which includes sex anims (for the bound sex filter when devices are worn), struggle anims for the escape menu and polled events, FNIS alternate animations (hobbled walking, wearing armbinder, etc.), and a small number of anims for modders. What seems to have been throwing people off track lately is the issue of the much lower limit FNIS has for alternate anim sets. So when people are using mods like FNIS PCEA2, Sexy Moves, DD, XPMSE (the .esp), or others like that all at the same time, it likely won't work. I don't think this AA issue was common knowledge before recently, so there's currently some confusion like there was when people started encountering the limitations of total animations they can install in their game (which for many is a lot lower than what FNIS XL can handle).

(Sorry for hijacking your thread, @Kenjoka.)

I was answering problems that other people were having with Slaverun, and looking for what they might be.

You all are just doing PR to shore up, and cover the issue.  ( and you have honed in on my AA thought's, and Hidden, which I agree was a bad early thought on my part )

AA may not be the right choice for the loss.  But I do not think it can be totally be ruled out, it could be off set animations as well or even furniture animations, many thing's nothing is clear cut yet, I do concur with that.

For me I do know that with DDI4.0,  I was able to run 11803 according to the FNIS total count of animations and more, but to get 4.1 to run I had to remove over 1500 animations from my load order and was limited by the FNIS count to only 10400 approximately, which is down quite a bit from my DDI 4.0 installation.   It might have been information that some here needed to get up and going with slaverun, and I felt that part was relevant.

I have gone through the "GenerateFNIS_LogFile" quite a bit, and there are some odd addition's but none yet that I can put my finger on as the exact problem. only fact I personally can put forward is my own loss or reduction of the animation  limit  according to the FNIS total count when running DDI4.1.

You are jumping on and older post when I was first trying to sort out the problem.

Any chance DDI 4.1 would cause me to hard CTD the first time I try to enter Dragonsreach after Pike's arrival? I have not found a way around that yet.

This is on Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018.

I guess I could try deleting animations...

2 hours ago, fred200 said:

Any chance DDI 4.1 would cause me to hard CTD the first time I try to enter Dragonsreach after Pike's arrival? I have not found a way around that yet.

This is on Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018.

I guess I could try deleting animations...

If you game is loading fine, and the only place it fail's is when entering Dragon reach then I doubt the problem is to many animation.. If you pass the limit on animations then the game will normally crash, and if you look at the log file it will never reach the line "VM is Thawing". Which is where you actually enter the game.

Not knowing you system it would be hard to say what the problem is. But what you are describing has the sound of a probable conflict of some kind.

There are things you can try.

1. I have found this program to be very helpful with quite a few save loading problems.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/

It might be worth a try if you do not have it.

2. next comes the skyrim being skyrim pat answer, and it may be a conflict with another mod that changes things in Dragon reach.  This is the case a lot, so it is always worth trying.

3. you might have mods that use extremely large texture's that some how plow your system when entering skyrim. 

I have found Ordenator to be a big help with this. It is not that hard to use, and has been very useful for me, as I play on 1080P 1920x1080 screen and most textures bigger than 1024 are not need and I tend to reduce them and see  because smooth game play is the most important thing to me.

Ordenator makes a back up of the original texture's so if there is a problem they can be easy restored.

4. I truly wish I could be more help, maybe someone else has a good idea as well.

EDIT >>>

5. You might try just installing the Hard dependency's only first, and nothing else, I seem to remember one of the optional addition's causing me a little trouble.  Just encase you did install all the optional items.

SexLab - by Ashal (I recommend 1.61+, as it fixed all freeze problems for me)
Zaz 8.0 by t.ara

Devious Devices and Devious Intgration - by Min
SexLab Aroused - mod redneck2x or Sexlab Aroused Redux by fishburger67
Dragonborn.esm (yes, slavery comes to Raven Rock) and Dawnguard.esm
Devious Expansion.esm iis now a hard dependency
ApachiiHair.esm and ApachiiFemalesHair.esm both here
Crash fixes to handle the 64k string limitation of Skyrim

On 6/14/2018 at 10:40 PM, Mud said:

It seems like it works, but not reliably. After purposely triggering the fugitive hunters as a slaver and they did their thing on my character, they started the walk back to Bellamy. However, the pathfinding seems really fragile and the player seems to get stuck if there are NPCs in their way, which is a problem because there are two hunters and a dog in addition to whatever followers you have. I don't know if the dog actually has any scenes with the hunters but maybe it might be best to get rid of it so there are fewer obstacles to get stuck on.

I shoved the hunters out of the way with console commands to get my character moving, but when they arrived at Bellamy one of the hunters spoke to him and then the scene stopped there. I had to use enableplayercontrols and talk to the hunter again to make him restart the scene, which went successfully that time. I don't know if the game was hanging because of the pathfinding not letting the characters move to the proper places for the scene, since it did apparently try to trigger it before hanging.

Finally, not a bug but maybe the use of the chain mittens isn't a great fit for this scene. When the hunters and the slave agents initiated a gangbang animation on my character, two of them were in the probably undesirable position of receiving handjobs from my hands bound in rough slabs of metal. Seems like that'd be pretty clammy at best and rather... chafing, to put it lightly, at worst.

I tried it again, my issue was I was too close to whiterun I guess. When I fast traveled to markarth they teleported me back to whiterun fine, and the rest of the scene played out like it should. However. The dialogue really suggests that if you are submissive enough in this conversation you would be enslaved. At the end, Bellamy makes you yell that you are Pike's slut multiple times and then punish and have sex with you. I've tried this being at max submissiveness and and min, and either way no matter what I say or how submissive I am I don't get enslaved. This doesn't seem right considering all you have to do in a previous scene is beg Bellamy to fuck you to get enslaved. So I think adding the potential to get enslaved here would be good. In general, I think it would be good that if you had max submissiveness you would get enslaved no matter what dialogue choices you chose in certain quests and scenarios. As things stand, Pike will never enslave you if you ask him to do tasks slaves would do a slaver with 20 submissiveness. And all you have to do to counteract the slave guard is tell you to leave him alone rather than be submissive in every choice. I think it should be a beware player type thing, that if you act too submissively, you will be enslaved, and you don't get a choice in the matter.

Also I really like the slave guard, however I wish more often he would do things like stop you and demand sex or force you to do things or go without things.

Let me know if you have any ideas in this vein @Kenjoka! Love your mod regardless though!

22 hours ago, fred200 said:

Galgat - Thanks for your reply!

Do you have a reason for choosing Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 instead of Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+ ?

zaz 8 is just a little smaller animation wise ( the Finis Total animations count seems to be about 1731 animations for zaz 8.0, and My last count on zaz 8 plus was about 1770 something ), and it is the one Kenjoka I think asked for, but I have used both with no real difference other than if I was passing my limit on animation's.

im not quite sure why but it seems something keeps crashing my game before i start so i went and tried uncheck marking each mod till it started and it seems the mods that will not start the game is the Devious devices, sexlab aroused, uiextensions and sexlab tools i hope someone will get back to me as i cannot figure out why these are stopping it from starting up

22 minutes ago, realzealous said:

im not quite sure why but it seems something keeps crashing my game before i start so i went and tried uncheck marking each mod till it started and it seems the mods that will not start the game is the Devious devices, sexlab aroused, uiextensions and sexlab tools i hope someone will get back to me as i cannot figure out why these are stopping it from starting up

here is also my mod list

helps1.PNG

helps2.PNG

13 minutes ago, realzealous said:

ok so i just deleted the .BSA files for uiextensions and sexlab tools and now it starts but i started a new game and it popped up saying slaverun reloaded not started

and now it is not showing the npcs in the New game when i click on it and my character is inside the cart

3 hours ago, realzealous said:

and now it is not showing the npcs in the New game when i click on it and my character is inside the cart

All fixed with reinstalling FNIS but now 1 last problem i went through the quest and became a slave but animation either dont work or are just skipped?

Suggestion:

The dialogues leave to little options. Saying no or chosing a rebellious answer does not lead to punishment regularly.

I would suggest a more detailled dialogue where you can chose a rebellious answer every time and that answer always leads to a random set of punishments. 

I hate how fast the player is obedient. I want to be more rebellious, but it lacks options for that in my experience. 

how do you enslave a follower? im doing the slaver route and im in the dawnstar questline which says i need to enslave a follower

the only time ive enslaved a follower was through Mundus but the follower disappeared even though it's still recorded as one of my slaves

also it says in the MCM that the slaves training isn't finished yet, how do you finish it?

You can enslave follower by activating the enslavement quest from Mundus or Pike by asking them for tasks to do. There's also the training quest early on, but you are probably pass that.

If a slave follower disappear check the Dragonreach dungeon, sometimes they get ported there.

4 minutes ago, afa said:

You can enslave follower by activating the enslavement quest from Mundus or Pike by asking them for tasks to do. There's also the training quest early on, but you are probably pass that.

If a slave follower disappear check the Dragonreach dungeon, sometimes they get ported there.

for some reason they were not in the dungeon............ive been running around the dungeon looking for them checking every cell just to be sure

also what training quest?? it never popped up i always do all the side quests before the main quest, did i do something wrong?? should i start over?

I am assuming you are doing the slaver route. Near the beginning Pike should mention something like offer to give you training to be a slaver, if you say yes you should get a quest that tells you to go enslave a follower and bring her to the front gate slave camp site and go through an extended scene. This entire thing is optional, you can also just tell Pike you don't need training and you can move on as usual. I don't think it is critical, I have been skipping this side quest in subsequent testing and see no real impact, can still enslave follower as usual.

Although I am wondering since your MCM said training isn't finish maybe you started the training quest, but haven't talk to the NPCs enough to get it done? Check your quest log or near the camp site right outside Whiterun to see if you are in the middle of the training quest.

Your slave is in the slavetraining dungeon, but you have to go to the very far end of the new cells that were added to find her. I had the same problem, so I used the mod Get Over Here with the slave as my target, and just teleported to her using that mod. There was a dialogue for her to follow me again, then all was back to normal. I suppose that's a new store room for slaves of the player, and new slaves run there as soon as they are enslaved.

how do you train a slave though, bellamy said that she could be an A grade slave with advance training but how?? even though i finished the slaver training quest my slaves training is still unfinished in all aspects

perhaps if i progress the quest i could get to train her? maybe? or is it not implemented yet?

1 hour ago, evergrey said:

how do you train a slave though, bellamy said that she could be an A grade slave with advance training but how?? even though i finished the slaver training quest my slaves training is still unfinished in all aspects

perhaps if i progress the quest i could get to train her? maybe? or is it not implemented yet?

Unfortunately, it's not implemented yet.

Hey.

Having a weird bug where the stranger won't show up in the Sleeping Giants Inn after killing everyone in the Bandit Cave and rescuing the slave that died.

Anyone know how to get past this point or fix the bug? (If it is a bug or I'm just doing something wrong.)