3 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

I don't know if it just happened in my game or if other users have the same problems but all problems i have now startet after i updated slaverun reloaded so consider this as a bug report.

I play as a female Slaver right now and have finished the Arena Quest and everything is build. My problems now are ctd's when i try to save my game.

The things i could build at the workbench for the funfair are buggy. when i build everything and try to save my game: crash to desktop. if i just build the dancing area then everything seems to be fine and i still could save my game, but after i perform a dance and after the bonus show when i try to save: crash to desktop.

When i make an animal show and after it back in the funfair and try to save...guess! CTD

The arena fights seems to work as long as i didn't got raped 'cause if that happened and i'll try to get back to cesar...CTD!!!

So i gave up the cool arena for the moment and leaved it. Loaded a savegame where i didn't tryed any of the tasks of the arena but arena is complety finished. Outside and inside i could normaly save and do whatever i like.

And now the big big BUT, after i go back to dragonsreach and talked to pike for a new quest and after i got it and then try to save my game....CTD again. So i couldn't play in my savegame the slaverun MOD any further than to this point.

I post my load order as well so that everyone could see wich mods i use but with the alpha version of slaverun reloaded and the same mods wich are in my load order i didn't had that problem.

I also post the last papyrus log, maybe it is helpfull.

Oh and one more thing!

I updated Slaverun Reloaded to the beta version but nothing else! Would someone be so kind and tell me if i have to update one or more of the Mods wich are dependencies of slaverun?

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-06-07T12-29-51.txt

Papyrus.0.log

I had the same problem, for me it was mostly the optimization, I redid the Colosseum passage way, Just added Occlusion boxes, and portal's and all was good after that. I forwarded the .esp I made to Kenjoka, and he may use it or duplicate what I did ( what I sent him had no dialogue changes that I remember ). If I knew it was okay with them, I would post my Modified .esp.  But I have sense been editing the dialogue, for the most part making it much rougher, not watering it down, and tweaking a few typo's.

another thing you may want to do depending on what size monitor you use is go get Ordenador, and do the texture's like I did ( see Image), and yes some of the zaz 8 stuff is a little

wonky...

I play on a 1080P - 1920x1080 monitor, and for the most part I have little use for texture's above 1024. anyway the Image show's my setting for Ordenator, It is a very handy tool to have. I have ran it on most all mod's for skyrim, some of the mods I had came with 8192x8192 texture's, and there was no way I needed that, and some of these were just for Underwear, and boot's LOL.

The optimization ( my addition of the Occlusion boxes, and portal's ) made a world of difference for me, I only did it in the Colosseum passage, the rest of the cell's could benefit from Optimization, but They were not a problem for me, I mentioned to KenJoka that if they wanted I would find no problem optimizing the other larger Cell's as well.

It can still get a little wonky in there with all the zaz stuff, right now about the only extra thing you might want to build is the dance pole's. None of the other stuff seems to have any game play or mod play effect (Yet), mostly just fluff.

EDIT >>> If Kenjoka is Okay with it I will post the optimized .esp if any want it, but It would be use at your own risk...  I just finished the slaver side, and the free skyrim with My modified .esp.  The Colosseum passage way was a bitch with out it for me.

FixTextures.jpg

ok Galgat, thanks for the info. I also play on a 1080P - 1920x1080 monitor. i don't know wich size the textures in my game has. i use a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB card. and a i7 cpu. if the resolution of my textures are higher than the resolution of my screen than i got this problems? did i understand that right? but why crash the game when i try to save? i played the slave storyline complete with the last alpha version and i got that problem with ctd too but not when i saved my game, just sometimes when the quest target changed. my english sadly is not the best and what you wrote might be a solution but i think i don't understand everything. if its okay i would gladly try your .esp file.

Quick bit of help needed, pls

Has anyone managed to get this to run using any of the Development versions of DDi/DDe 4.1?

I can't, and I'm trying to work out why. 

I suspect that it's a FNIS/total animations issue, as I can get SRR in the load order and started with DD 4.0 mods active until I rerun FNIS after which I CTD on game load  (FWIW, I'm using FNIS 7.4.5XXL and I'm aware that that still seems to have limitations)  

However, it would still be good to know if SRR is really compatible with the DD 4.1 versions in the first place, before I start messing about with a load of other stuff

TIA if anyone can help

5 hours ago, galgat said:

The optimization ( my addition of the Occlusion boxes, and portal's ) made a world of difference for me

The texture resize by ordenator is one of the things you should always, always, always do.

I did it for BSAs to. And be assured: You will see no differnce using the prepared maximum setting for Skyrim. I did, using an (old) I7 with GTX970, for all mods in the list. First run was setting the texture resize to >2048. That doubled the fps. Yes. doubled. smooth 60... allover skyrim. My poison is now texture resize to >4096. Got me 44-60fps allover skyrim.

Did I say: Always use Ordenador?

If using DynDOLOD use Orednador first, than run DynDOLOD Generation process... The result is...stunning.

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

Quick bit of help needed, pls

Has anyone managed to get this to run using any of the Development versions of DDi/DDe 4.1?

I can't, and I'm trying to work out why. 

I suspect that it's a FNIS/total animations issue, as I can get SRR in the load order and started with DD 4.0 mods active until I rerun FNIS after which I CTD on game load  (FWIW, I'm using FNIS 7.4.5XXL and I'm aware that that still seems to have limitations)  

However, it would still be good to know if SRR is really compatible with the DD 4.1 versions in the first place, before I start messing about with a load of other stuff

TIA if anyone can help

SRR works fine for me with DD 4.1 so far.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

Most important run with "Crash Fixes" mod. and review:

ah this, i read about it some weeks ago. yes my savegame really have a massiv strings overflow but i use that crash fixes mod allready and it doesn't help. but i need to mentioned it again, i hadn't had that problem with the last alpha version of slaverun and also the issue with the armbinders and other movement mods like fnis sexy move forced back to vanilla movement caused by the enforcer calls didn't happen with the last alpha version.

i also read that there is a limitation of strings that can be used, but to reach it that i'm not overflowing the limit i have to uninstall most of my mods and that won't be happen 'cause i like my game how it is.

11 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

ok Galgat, thanks for the info. I also play on a 1080P - 1920x1080 monitor. i don't know wich size the textures in my game has. i use a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB card. and a i7 cpu. if the resolution of my textures are higher than the resolution of my screen than i got this problems? did i understand that right? but why crash the game when i try to save? i played the slave storyline complete with the last alpha version and i got that problem with ctd too but not when i saved my game, just sometimes when the quest target changed. my english sadly is not the best and what you wrote might be a solution but i think i don't understand everything. if its okay i would gladly try your .esp file.

Okay let's say you have 1920 pixels screen.  Now think about it 2048x2048 pixel texture on a pair of skimpy panties ?  How many of those pixels will you truly ever see?

imagine a 4096x4096, and even worse and 8192x8192.

What you really need is not someone blowing up a texture to some huge amount if you only have a screen area of 1920x1080.  Really what you need are good quality textures. I have seen 2048x2048 textures use on a ring in some mod's.. I think that is like not good.

There are some texture's that if down sized might cause you to lose a shiny effect, but I have only seen this once, and that was in the FNV manta outfit for fall out new Vegas.

But ordenator makes a back up of all your texture, when it re-sizes them, so if you find something looks off after using ordenator, just restore it.  It is and amazing help to player's who use mod's with over zealous modder's who use extremely over kill texture sizes when a smaller size would have been as good, and give better performance, with little or no change in look and given so much better game play.

EDIT >>> there are some pro's and con's Some graphics artist will use a giant texture, and actually after they object wrap it, only us a small portion of the huge texture. In these case's you could lose some clarity, but the texture was poorly designed to start with, and should have had the Fat cut off them, expanded, and resized properly.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 6/6/2018 at 12:54 PM, Kenjoka said:

I think I understand the problem and can fix this. At the moment the enforcer sets some default animiations again and again.

This isn't a problem in my setup, but not in others, for example when FNIS_PCEA2 is used.

If someone used your mod with PCEA2 and simply disabled the Enforcer options would these 2 mods play nice together until you get a chance to fix the problem you think? Thanks!

do anyone know why the game crashes instantly everytime I enter dragonsreach once slaverun begins adopting slavery law? As I'm asked to go talking for the first time to Pike the game crashes with an error about a missing or incompatible skeleton. This is happening to me only with the latest slaverun version, I also tried reinstalling from scratch the game and the mods, but I can't get to pike. I have the bare minimum requirements for the mod + xm32 skeleton, sos and cbbe, is this a known bug? 

(playing as a female slaver, apart from this issue animations and sexlab debug test spell work good)

29 minutes ago, ruspa said:

do anyone know why the game crashes instantly everytime I enter dragonsreach once slaverun begins adopting slavery law? As I'm asked to go talking for the first time to Pike the game crashes with an error about a missing or incompatible skeleton. This is happening to me only with the latest slaverun version, I also tried reinstalling from scratch the game and the mods, but I can't get to pike. I have the bare minimum requirements for the mod + xm32 skeleton, sos and cbbe, is this a known bug? 

(playing as a female slaver, apart from this issue animations and sexlab debug test spell work good)

Try with XPMSE skeleton instead. You can disable the esp file.

Ok what is the detail mechanics behind naked slaver rape? I tested it with female slaver, I didn't test with male character, so assume everything is female PC.

I triggered it once by enabling player gets call for sex by enforcer, enabling naked law apply to slaver, enabling naked slaver subject to call for sex with probability at 100%. A scene played with NPCs and naked PC bicker then rape. Minor note, one of the NPCs talking during the dialog portion turned out to be a currently following free female follower, not sure if working as intended. Is there only one scene for naked slaver rape for now? Is there also a "just sex only" calls like the normal player gets call for sex? Is the scene related to the chance to play extended scene for player call for sex in MCM?

Generally speaking does the trigger for naked slaver rape only applies to female slaver? In that case does that mean it is essentially player only? I don't think there's another female slaver, and I don't think it is possible for followers to become slaver.

In the same vein, does that mean player gets call for sex needs to be active? In other words, would a naked female slaver gets call for sex if player gets call is DISABLED, but naked slaver call is ENABLED.

Does the naked law apply to slaver needs to be enable also? Is it possible for that option to be DISABLED but naked slaver call is ENABLED and would a slaver who happens to be naked gets call?

Is the probability for slaver to gets call for sex all "under the hood"? Meaning is there any message or scene that actually shows PC rejecting sex?

I tried different combinations, but between questioning if it is my game acting weird and gets the way of enforcer calls (which happened before) or just not rolling the probability dice I have only been able to see one slaver sex scene happened with essentially everything activated.

Just a quick update.

I have noticed that there are already beta version of Zap8 and DD frameworks for Skyrim SE,

so I have started yesterday using the the new MO2 with SE and a CK environment for SE

maybe there will be a slaverun SE sooner as expected ?

9 hours ago, fred200 said:

Try with XPMSE skeleton instead. You can disable the esp file.

Same result as with the older xp32, as I enter dragonsreach this thing come out. I ran fnis several times but with no luck. all other locations in game work just fine, and all the animations as well. its something related to dragonsreach...
attached: error popup and mods installed

IMG_20180609_141112.jpg

mods.PNG

Spoiler
26 minutes ago, ruspa said:

Same result as with the older xp32, as I enter dragonsreach this thing come out. I ran fnis several times but with no luck. all other locations in game work just fine, and all the animations as well. its something related to dragonsreach...
attached: error popup and mods installed

IMG_20180609_141112.jpg

mods.PNG

I'm not as savvy as fred200 but when I had a problem like this I had failed to check the skeleton arm fix on FNIS when I ran it. ?

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

I'm not as savvy as fred200 but when I had a problem like this I had failed to check the skeleton arm fix on FNIS when I ran it. ?

I wish you were right, the checkbox on arm fix is always pre-selected. I'm 110% sure it's not that.

7 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

Just a quick update.

I have noticed that there are already beta version of Zap8 and DD frameworks for Skyrim SE,

so I have started yesterday using the the new MO2 with SE and a CK environment for SE

Nice ?, so good hear ?.  I'm really looking forward to this.  My game is so script heavy, this will be a lot faster ?

7 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

Just a quick update.

So does this mean there won't be any new updates for oldrim?

First of all let me thank you for the very good mod. In general everything works well and I am not having any CTDs. I am using the Beta 1 version of Slaverun V3.0. Nevertheless I have the following issue:

In the "Gladiator Slave Training" quest the strength quest (corn mill) and endurance quest (water wheel) are not working for me. These devices (mill / wheel) are not spawning and the quests just do not progress. I had to setstage the quest to proceed. FYI I am using the Plus version of ZAP 8.0. I did not try it with the "regular" ZAP 8.0 version.

Also another question: In the new arena fights...  how do you get armor and weapons? In the old version of the arena you were provided with a weapon and armor by the guy in front  of the cage (do not remember his name). In the new arena I am not provided with anything before the fight starts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

8 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have the same problem, the "normal" version of the mod is works correctly, just the beta produce this problem.