5 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What version of DD are you using? This has been reported with 4.1. Zap8+ is entirely functional with SR - I am currently using it without a problem. ?

I try to use SR 3.0 beta with 4.1 with zap8 and I get instant ctd when I select new game or trying to load a game

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

I try to use SR 3.0 beta with 4.1 with zap8 and I get instant ctd when I select new game or trying to load a game

I have heard others make this same complaint on this thread. I use DD4.0 and ZAP8+ with SR3beta and have no problem. I suggest that you back DD back to 4.0. Of course, as always, and as I'm sure you know, make certain that you have all your prerequisites for all your mods since the lack thereof is the most common cause of CTD at startup. ?

@Kenjoka:  SR3 is really cool. Keep up the great work. And now for more specific comments.

Female Slavers: I really like the changes. Your no longer just treated as a guy. The slave patrols really help hammer that in. I realize there was some of that before, but its more woven into it now.  And those debuffs from SexLab Aroused also add to the immersion rating.

Slave Patrols: They cool!

Oh I also got a quest for not checking in often enough. I don't know if this is a new thing that got fixed or I just never missed a check in before. Huzzah!

Crashes: I feel like I've had a highly suspicious number of crashes when looking at ZAP8+ items. I almost never have crashes when not loading (either a save or a new area) otherwise. It also seems like I get crashes more often than normal when loading areas that have been altered by Slaverun. Using Crash Fixes helped some though. (I also have Load Game CTD Fix.) The game is playable though and this isn't what I would call a good computer. No, I don't have logs for you. Yes, I'm a horrifyingly bad beta tester.

tl;dr: SR3 Good! You do good work, help create art and contribute to society! Huzzah!

13 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What version of DD are you using? This has been reported with 4.1. Zap8+ is entirely functional with SR - I am currently using it without a problem. ?

Im using DD 3.0, DD i and DD e 4.0. and zaz 7, i was in zaz 8 but change. I will update DD and see what happens. thanks

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, blisken said:

Im using DD 3.0, DD i and DD e 4.0. and zaz 7, i was in zaz 8 but change. I will update DD and see what happens. thanks

17 minutes ago, blisken said:

You're right that DDa only comes in 3.0. Try going to DDi and DDe 4.0. As I mentioned to Hiderius, this is what I am currently using and am having no problems. I am also using ZAP8+ but it should be entirely functional with ZAP7 or ZAP8 instead. ?

Just a Simple question how to skip the gladiator training quest with the corn mill i am now using it for like 3 days... nothgin happens any chance to skip it ?

i even bugged one slave mill, which is now running automatic :(

or any ideas what i can try ? or which mill i should use ?

Thanks in advance

Quest id ? of the gladiators slave training ?

cant find it in the quest list and in "showquesttargets"

17 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

Just a Simple question how to skip the gladiator training quest with the corn mill i am now using it for like 3 days... nothgin happens any chance to skip it ?

i even bugged one slave mill, which is now running automatic :(

or any ideas what i can try ? or which mill i should use ?

Thanks in advance

Quest id ? of the gladiators slave training ?

cant find it in the quest list and in "showquesttargets"

Make sure you built the furniture in the workbench. 

On 6/27/2018 at 5:22 PM, blisken said:

Hi,

I installed the slaverun reloaded with all the the requirements, but when enter in the main menu, the game crash, do you know if has trouble with other mods? I had the zaz 8.0 but change to 6.1, simple slavery plus and change to 5.3 and nothing. Some idea? I use uunp body with hdt mod. I tried all mods without the slaverun reloaded and the game was ok.

thanks.

It's impossible to know where the problem is without seeing your load order, should also post a log when asking about these sorts of problems. Do you have loot? If not definitely use it and see if it throws you an error. Make sure you've installed crash fixes catered to your mods there is extra information you need to pay attention to in certain cases. I personally run this with zap 8 and don't have and problems myself(haven't tried 8+). I know certain mods can make a game very unstable, for instance hydro slavegirls I've heard can cause issues.  Hope that helps.   

20 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Make sure you built the furniture in the workbench. 

yes i have there 3 mills but how often should i use one  ? and which of them ?

i am now doing it for atleast 3 real hours ... what did  wrong how can i fix it or restart the quest ? or how often do i need to use the mill ? maybe i took the wrong one ?

5 hours ago, drunken toad said:

It's impossible to know where the problem is without seeing your load order, should also post a log when asking about these sorts of problems. Do you have loot? If not definitely use it and see if it throws you an error. Make sure you've installed crash fixes catered to your mods there is extra information you need to pay attention to in certain cases. I personally run this with zap 8 and don't have and problems myself(haven't tried 8+). I know certain mods can make a game very unstable, for instance hydro slavegirls I've heard can cause issues.  Hope that helps.   

Thanks, I will make your advice. And see what throw.

48 minutes ago, blisken said:

Thanks, I will make your advice. And see what throw.

Thanks, that program is excellent. I saw that need one mod, now is installed but tell me that is missing ApachiiHairFemales.esm , I downloaded the last version of this mod and look in google, and it said that the version 1.4 have this file but isnt in nexus. Add the load order.

Thanks

load order.txt

7 hours ago, Janerunner said:

I'm a bit stuck in the Markarth quest. I'm to the point where the Jarl has agreed, and now he needs the money and demonstration. He says I need to bring a slave follower, but I already brought one? Does that make sense? What am I missing?

I've occasionally run into a similar problem where you have a slave, and you get the dialogue that says you don't. Such as with Pike wanting a slave to test Viagrix, for instance. Restarting the game from my last save/autosave/quicksave, whichever is most recent prior to the problem, and replaying the scene usually clears it up for me.

37 minutes ago, blisken said:

Thanks, that program is excellent. I saw that need one mod, now is installed but tell me that is missing ApachiiHairFemales.esm , I downloaded the last version of this mod and look in google, and it said that the version 1.4 have this file but isnt in nexus. Add the load order.

Thanks

load order.txt

Apachii has multiple optional files that have additional styles. ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5 is one of the optional files in the download section and that's the one you need.

I decided yesterday to go through this fashion again for a slaver girl. Finished with the capture of Solitude and came to the conclusion that the mod though big, but very light. That is, if you remove the constant sex, it remains a pretty dull task, in which you need to constantly move from one place to another. I understand that in sex, and fashion is, but you can also add something more complicated than changing the location of this sex. At once I will say that I play only as a slaver girl because I'm not interested in a slave.
For example:
1. You can use the game skills for the mod: eloquence-that would convince the yarl, fighting skills-that would intimidate or vice versa fight off, trade, alchemy, magic ... In general, thus use the game, not just the NPC. Suppose I'm the second level, I came to Slaverun and Belami surrendered to me so easily. In this moment, let's say you can use skills-if the character does not have combat skills, then Belami will not simply surrender so easily and vice versa ... And so in many moments it can be done. You approach a girl, you try to enslave her, and she's on you with a sword, if she has better fighting skills than you do, or when you extort 100 gold from a city's women, they can reject you for the same reason
2. Make slave traders who can compete with you for cities, attack you in the city or in the world and even enslave or entice them to their side (Already suggested by the way)
3. Too easily Piquet takes a woman to his service for a man who sees in it only a means for earning and for sex. The same as with the first paragraph, you can use eloquence to convince him, combat skills for intimidation, some kind of potion or simply "Prove" that you are useful to him by performing different tasks that are not necessarily related to sex. Pique, in turn, should try to enslave her in every way, hiring thugs, bribing the guards, pressure on the jarl and so on ...
4. I have sex with everyone. That is, if there is an opportunity to be in place of a slave, then I do it and no one tries to enslave me or blackmail me (Yes, there is one moment in Falkrite, but it is not enough). Yes, it's good that you can play for slavers and perform tasks like a slave, but there are no consequences at all. We return to the first point-I acted as a slave in a task with a cart and then, when I pass by the driver, he can start the dialogue himself and say that everything will tell Piquet if you do not do me a blowjob (This is for example) and there is a choice: his silence (combat skills), convince eloquence, ignore the possible consequences or agree, too, with unpredictable consequences. Again, this can be done in many aspects of the game.
5. Diversify tasks. Now the slave has all the tasks associated with beatings, sex and travel from one place to another. At first, of course, all this slavish subject is amusing, but then starts annoying the monotony of what is happening: I came to Pique, went to another place, talked, had sex, talked, moved to another place, sex, talk, sex, went to Pique ... And so constantly. Let us return to the second point. On this you can do the task "Destroy competitors", where you will need to find their "Lair" and deal with them (this is just an example and you can do hundreds of different tasks not related to sex). You can also return to the third point where Piquet sends us into a trap to enslave, and the outcome depends on our skills and the strength of the opponents. You can also use this in everything else: Belami tells us that Pique is increasingly trying to enslave us and we are hiring security, building a house, enslaving other women and creating a small slave-holding business inside a large one and of course this requires a lot of money, time and contracts through bribery, persuasion, threat or sex, and thus Pique begins to fear or respect us.
6. To complicate the seizure of cities. I honestly do not know if this is possible, but it is possible to capture large cities (Markart, Riften, Solitude, Windhelm) is much more difficult: bribing the guards by any means, bribing all influential people of the city or owning by any methods, or even you can make it so far you will not accept the city-yarl never accept your offer. With women, the yarls in general are horrible ... Okay at Riften we solve the issues through Maven, but they make me pissed off. We literally come to the jarl and say to her "You will be a slave" and she agrees! So it does not have to work at all. I, frankly, first came to Solitude, expecting that there would be something difficult: that it would be necessary almost on my knees to beg the yarla to accept slavery, but in fact she just agreed.
7. Game of thrones. Yes, yes just so :) You can add the possibility of a real struggle and power in business. Pique may want to displace the Daedra from their throne, Bela or Murphy will want to take the place of Pique or even you. I do not know now how this can be interesting to implement, but this, I think, would be interesting.
Well, like everything ... I apologize for the bad spelling-I have to write with an interpreter.

So anyone else playing with confiscation mode enabled (And also not cheating by stashing items away before reporting in, aside from vital quest items of course)?

I've been doing it with my current playthrough. Having to give up virtually everything you own every 4 game days (yeah I apparently hate myself enough that 7 days was too long ?) is pretty brutal. Except the Mace of Molag Bal. As my character is a Daughter of Coldharbor her father would never allow her to surrender his scared artifact to some lowly mortal that would likely just pawn it off :P

Spoiler
9 hours ago, denisikman13 said:

I've the beta version but after i speak with bellamy for first time, When i try to enter dragonsreach game crashes, any idea why?  please im so stuck

Sorry but I have to ask. Are you, by any chance, using the SE version. This has been reported a lot with that version. If you are I suggest you hop over to that thread. They probably have a solution for it by now. ?

Spoiler
2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

So anyone else playing with confiscation mode enabled (And also not cheating by stashing items away before reporting in, aside from vital quest items of course)?

I've been doing it with my current playthrough. Having to give up virtually everything you own every 4 game days (yeah I apparently hate myself enough that 7 days was too long ?) is pretty brutal. Except the Mace of Molag Bal. As my character is a Daughter of Coldharbor her father would never allow her to surrender his scared artifact to some lowly mortal that would likely just pawn it off :P

Sorry if I'm off topic but I thought I saw on another thread where you are using Real Flying with the PSQ. I have downloaded it with the intention of using it in my next playthrough. Is it any good? Does it glitch? Are the mechanics difficult to master? Thanks for any feedback. 

28 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sorry if I'm off topic but I thought I saw on another thread where you are using Real Flying with the PSQ. I have downloaded it with the intention of using it in my next playthrough. Is it any good? Does it glitch? Are the mechanics difficult to master? Thanks for any feedback. 

No, I don't use Real Flying. And the built in flying system for PSQ never worked at all in my game so can't help you. Sorry.

38 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

Sorry but I have to ask. Are you, by any chance, using the SE version. This has been reported a lot with that version. If you are I suggest you hop over to that thread. They probably have a solution for it by now. ?

I am using LE not SE and i even reinstall the game and all the mods but i don't have any idea why am i not going in dragonsreach.

In pre-quests i can enter actually but when i become a slave or slaver and going to talk with pike, game crashes.

Here is my loadorder

Load order.txt

10 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

No, I don't use Real Flying. And the built in flying system for PSQ never worked at all in my game so can't help you. Sorry.

Thanks anyway. I don't know where I got the idea that you did. I, also, can not get the autoflying working but from the PSQ thread apparently no one else can and that's where I found out about real flying. Again, thanks anyway. ?