1 hour ago, anon1048596 said:

Hey.

Having a weird bug where the stranger won't show up in the Sleeping Giants Inn after killing everyone in the Bandit Cave and rescuing the slave that died.

Anyone know how to get past this point or fix the bug? (If it is a bug or I'm just doing something wrong.)

he's not suppose to be there though, after killing everyone in the bandit camp and finding the slave girl the innkeeper should tell you that the slaver caravan has departed for whiterun

My search function didn't find anything, so I apologize if this has been answered, but

I have completed the quest to just enslave Windhelm and come back to Dragonsreach. Female slaver, and when Pike told me to go talk to his bosses (dremora or Thalmor) in the dungeon, there were two arrows, but no NPC's, so no one to talk to. Is there an ID to spawn them from the console, or another way to get them to appear?

Related, if you've done some of the Civil War questline, when you get the quest to bring slaves to the Imperial soldiers outside Dawnstar and you've taken Fort Dunstrad, there's no soldiers there to talk to. I had to skip forward and complete the quest using the console, but it worked that way at least.

12 minutes ago, realzealous said:

Is anyone else having a bug where your game crashes after being enslaved and told to go to dragonsreach for pike? seems to happen as soon as i walk through those doors

I click on the doors and it is CTD for me. This is with the Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1.

I am thinking it is maybe the increased animations in DD 4.1. Still need to try removing animations.

22 hours ago, evergrey said:

he's not suppose to be there though, after killing everyone in the bandit camp and finding the slave girl the innkeeper should tell you that the slaver caravan has departed for whiterun

Omg. You're so right. Thank you so much, was stuck at this part for hours and reloading old saves thinking I broke something lol.

15 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I click on the doors and it is CTD for me. This is with the Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1.

I am thinking it is maybe the increased animations in DD 4.1. Still need to try removing animations.

i have slaverun reloaded SE beta2 which is the hotfix

and i did get something about DD error during way early in the game so it could be DD

26 minutes ago, realzealous said:

i have slaverun reloaded SE beta2 which is the hotfix

and i did get something about DD error during way early in the game so it could be DD

Where did you find the Beta 2? It is not listed on the Slaverun SE downloads...

I also discovered the support topic there. Some have had good luck with Kimy's DD Hotfix.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Where did you find the Beta 2? It is not listed on the Slaverun SE downloads...

I also discovered the support topic there. Some have had good luck with Kimy's DD Hotfix.

sorry my bad mistyped as beta 2 was for sexlab framework 1.63 very sorry for that, and does the hotfix work?

odd the slaver riften quest seems to be bugged i think as when i started it, most female npcs started having weird walking animation

edit- ok i think i know what's causing it, i just recently added the funnybizness slal pack and i think thats whats causing it(maybe?)................anyone knows which of the funnybizness animations i should keep and which i should abandon to avoid this??

1 hour ago, realzealous said:

sorry my bad mistyped as beta 2 was for sexlab framework 1.63 very sorry for that, and does the hotfix work?

Well it gets me inside the Dragonreach door. Now I ctd shortly after. I guess that is progress...

Is it posible to play as a free woman and still be given quests from the slavers? Like you are given both slave and slaver quests and you have to balance your sub/dom or you will be enslaved/forced to join the slavers under threat of death? Because staying as a freee woman seems kinda empty right now. BTW love the mod keep up the amazing work.

I'm getting exactly the same problem as fred200; the opening quest works absolutely fine, until slavery is introduced by the Jarl at Dragonsreach. If I try to go back into Dragonsreach thereafter, I get a CTD. I've tried various things (including deleting all my SLAL animations - including the funybizness ones, I think) all to no avail, but not the hotfix. I'll give that a try, and see how it goes.

14 hours ago, fred200 said:

Well it gets me inside the Dragonreach door. Now I ctd shortly after. I guess that is progress...

Sorry to be late to the party. I've had no problems with Slaverun since I started using the new version (at least none that were due to Slaverun, anyway). I can't help but ask (and wonder), are you using DD4.1. I'm still on 4.0 and that may be the issue. ?

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sorry to be late to the party. I've had no problems with Slaverun since I started using the new version (at least none that were due to Slaverun, anyway). I can't help but ask (and wonder), are you using DD4.1. I'm still on 4.0 and that may be the issue. ?

My postsare all in the wrong thread - this applies to Slaverun Reloaded SE 3.0. Should be in the SE support thread.

I am using all the latest DD files, like 4.1. I don't think they are ready for prime time yet... Things like HDT effects - but no HDT support in SE.

My apologies, I should have also said that I'm using Slaverun SE 3.0 as well. The hotfix (just tried it) doesn't do anything for me. Bizarrely, if I load in Slaverun 2.13 (which I know is for Old Skyrim, but not Skyrim SE) then I can get through into Dragonsreach no problem!! Perhaps DD 4.1 is part of the problem after all; but will DD 4.0 work on Skyrim SE?

30 minutes ago, fred200 said:

My postsare all in the wrong thread - this applies to Slaverun Reloaded SE 3.0. Should be in the SE support thread.

I am using all the latest DD files, like 4.1. I don't think they are ready for prime time yet... Things like HDT effects - but no HDT support in SE.

16 minutes ago, ThreeLegs said:

My apologies, I should have also said that I'm using Slaverun SE 3.0 as well. The hotfix (just tried it) doesn't do anything for me. Bizarrely, if I load in Slaverun 2.13 (which I know is for Old Skyrim, but not Skyrim SE) then I can get through into Dragonsreach no problem!! Perhaps DD 4.1 is part of the problem after all; but will DD 4.0 work on Skyrim SE?

Well then my apologies again. I REALLY can't help with anything SE. ?

23 hours ago, afa said:

Errr doesn't the automatic progression option in the MCM menu does nearly exactly that?

Well, I appreciate any kind of response, but the truth is my PC has been in this new game for weeks (way more than five days), and I still see no enslaved towns at all.  That is why I asked the question.  Do I need to do the first quest to get the ball rolling?

1 hour ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

Well, I appreciate any kind of response, but the truth is my PC has been in this new game for weeks (way more than five days), and I still see no enslaved towns at all.  That is why I asked the question.  Do I need to do the first quest to get the ball rolling?

The automatic progression only works (if I have read the threads and the MCM correctly) if you play as a free woman. If you play any other "type" you will personally be responsible for seeing to the progression of slavery in Skyrim.

I think I have a new bug alert.

First, beside Slaverun I am plying with MME and PSQ (since they are supported by Slaverun). Everything else is old hat to me and I do not believe that they are causing what I'm about to describe.

So, I have made it far enough (as a slave) to get to the Constantine and Jane quest. Since I had 5 days off I though it would be a good time to go to Solstheim and that is where this bug report comes in. I found three surprising things.

1) When I paid Gjalund to take me to Solstheim (and I did this more than once to make sure I didn't do anything to screw it up) the animation of "pulling into" Raven Rock didn't play. I got the beginning voice over and when the blackness faded Gjalund's boat hadn't arrived. Instead I was suspended about a meter over the harbor and about three meters closer to Severin Manor than I would have been on the boat. I used the Slaverun problem menu to enable moving took a step and got dropped into the bay. After swimming ashore I went and talked to Adril Arano who had his usual dialogue. However,

2) when I went to speak with Glover Mallory he had no option for starting the Ebony Mine quest. Not a major problem. I opened the console and "setstage dlc2rr03intro 10" and it was started. So I went to Kolbjorn and then started the March of the Dead. That was when

3) I noticed that ash spawn were extremely interested to me. I have played this quest many times and I am absolutely certain that ash spawn rose more quickly. When I entered Fort Frostmouth, for instance, all the ash spawn were already there (normally I get to watch them rise when I enter the fort).

Otherwise everything seemed to work correctly. The merchants bought and sold. I had no trouble selling my East Empire pendants. Cindiri Arano was eager to give me the Lusty Argonian Maid Folio quest (which I haven't done). The reavers and Netch all behaved as they normally do. Nothing that couldn't be worked around but it was weird and thought it should be mentioned. ?