How long can I play as a female Slaver and still have the option to get enslaved? I'm at the beginning of the Slaver questline and really like to be on the edge between insecure slaver and being too submissive. It's really awesome so far really great mod!

Anyone able to confirm that 3.0 Alpha to Beta is safe to update to in one playthrough? I'd rather not have to abandon my long-running level 51 Requiem character for obvious reasons, but that female slaver vulnerability to rape option is what I've been waiting on for a while now.

If it's not safe, then cool, but if it is then I'd love it if anyone who's already updated mid-playthrough can share the knowledge.

2 hours ago, Sam0016 said:

Anyone able to confirm that 3.0 Alpha to Beta is safe to update to in one playthrough? I'd rather not have to abandon my long-running level 51 Requiem character for obvious reasons, but that female slaver vulnerability to rape option is what I've been waiting on for a while now.

If it's not safe, then cool, but if it is then I'd love it if anyone who's already updated mid-playthrough can share the knowledge.

I played like that for quite a bit and only encountered a couple of crashes in Riverwood but nothing one can't avoid with console commands. I would still not recommend using an important save though. You never know with these large and script-heavy mods and it's really not worth risking you Savegame.

On 6/9/2018 at 7:15 AM, ruspa said:

Same result as with the older xp32, as I enter dragonsreach this thing come out. I ran fnis several times but with no luck. all other locations in game work just fine, and all the animations as well. its something related to dragonsreach...
attached: error popup and mods installed

IMG_20180609_141112.jpg

mods.PNG

Not that it will help with your Crash problem, but I would personally place SkyUI just under your last ESM file as every mod use's it that has and MCM for sure.  I would also place UIextentions just underneath SkyUI.  Maybe FNIS just under that.

You might if you ever get in the game again also they turning off the cloak in XPMSE unless you really need it.

You have a very small load order, I like that not being pron to trying to load every mod you can find and push the 256 mod limit is very smart.

If you don't have it get LOOT, and let it sort your mod's.  It sort of looks like LOOT sorted your Load order, but if a mod has not real problem where it is placed loot will ignore it which could be why SkyUI, and UIextrentions are so low.

Another thing to get that has help me to load games that I thought were lost forever is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/ It highly recommend it. It has been a true Blessing for me as to loading games.

I am sure none of this will help you, but I don't guess it will hurt. Just trying to help.

Updated mid playthrough, although not recommended :p my quest progress was already mostly done so can't say about those in details.

Some(?) slave agent dogs seem to went missing, the (new?) sex with dog function doesn't seem to work.

The cheat dialog option for getting more animals for animal show and gladiators got updated, but I still can't get them to work since previous version.

The dancing in Colosseum gets stuck, have to use the enable control function to continue, it completes the quest ok afterward, but no animation plays. I am also having trouble getting the new crafting items to show up in the world.

Not sure if these are still work in progress or am I bugging out.

Will try with a save that never had Slaverun later and see what gets improve.

9 minutes ago, afa said:

Updated mid playthrough, although not recommended ?my quest progress was already mostly done so can't say about those in details.

Some(?) slave agent dogs seem to went missing, the (new?) sex with dog function doesn't seem to work.

The cheat dialog option for getting more animals for animal show and gladiators got updated, but I still can't get them to work since previous version.

The dancing in Colosseum gets stuck, have to use the enable control function to continue, it completes the quest ok afterward, but no animation plays. I am also having trouble getting the new crafting items to show up in the world.

Not sure if these are still work in progress or am I bugging out.

Will try with a save that never had Slaverun later and see what gets improve.

1.   I will say as I started clean save the only dog problem I had was as a slaver there is a scene that can play after negotiations with the slave Guard to and amount of  1000 the scene plays through to the end, but the dog animation there never would start. Seems to work fine as a free person or slave,  but if the scene does not start it worked okay.

2. the dancing worked fine for me, I had some Frame rate issues in the Colosseum passage, but I just fixed that in the CK by adding Occlusion boxes, and portal's, and all was pretty much fine after that.

3. Not done the full slave game yet, so crafting the devices is not something I have tested yet.  I have started a Slave game, but not taken it very far yet. The slave although it has more content is not as appealing to me as playing the slaver or free woman. I like playing the slaver, I seem to have a bit more freedom in a lot of things I do as a slaver. But it is all very good.

Is there a way to use the cheats or debug features to skip part of a quest? Like say I really DON’T wanna do the advanced training where I’m stuck fucking all the animals and would love to just skip over that entire sequence? Thank you kindly and thank you for fixing the Finn quest, I think I’d gotten to the point where he was stuck and wouldn’t leave.

Just tossing in another report about sapho888's observation that the Enforcer messes with DD restraint animations. It's occurring without the slavery parts actually being started, and with no crawling being activated. Combined with the previous reports about PCEA2 experiencing similar problems I presume that means anything with alternate animations will be affected, regardless of settings and regardless of location unless you deactivate the Enforcer.

Hi, fresh new here.

I'm have a lil' problem with this mod (or perhaps I'm missing something).

All is installed and seems working, Slaverun is activated on MCM... but I can't figure how to start the quest. I'm on whiterun, and nothing happens, no quest in the journal, no new npc... 

How exactly it's supposed to happens? 

Thanks in advance.

13 minutes ago, Adichou said:

Hi, fresh new here.

I'm have a lil' problem with this mod (or perhaps I'm missing something).

All is installed and seems working, Slaverun is activated on MCM... but I can't figure how to start the quest. I'm on whiterun, and nothing happens, no quest in the journal, no new npc... 

How exactly it's supposed to happens? 

Thanks in advance.

There are two possibilities. Either you have the prequest set in the MCM menu or you don't. You also have a level in the MCM menu that you set to determine when the quest starts. If the prequest is set and you've reached the minimum level you set and you are near a largely populated area (like Whiterun) a courier will appear and give you a letter that will start the quest. If you do not have the prequest set when you reach the minimum level (default is 2 by the way) you will be notified to speak with the Jarl of Whterun.

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

There are two possibilities. Either you have the prequest set in the MCM menu or you don't. You also have a level in the MCM menu that you set to determine when the quest starts. If the prequest is set and you've reached the minimum level you set and you are near a largely populated area (like Whiterun) a courier will appear and give you a letter that will start the quest. If you do not have the prequest set when you reach the minimum level (default is 2 by the way) you will be notified to speak with the Jarl of Whterun.

Okay thank. I'm already in Whiterun, nothing happened... I'm going to check on my mods, perhaps my esp are poorly managed. 

1 hour ago, Adichou said:

Okay thank. I'm already in Whiterun, nothing happened... I'm going to check on my mods, perhaps my esp are poorly managed. 

Courier will sometimes not show up before you change city. It's not linked to Slaverun itself but to the way the vanilla courier works.

39 minutes ago, Anfauglith said:

Courier will sometimes not show up before you change city. It's not linked to Slaverun itself but to the way the vanilla courier works.

I changed the priorities on the esp, and travelled... the carrier comed. Don't know if was the esp, or just the travel. 

Thanks again anyway! :)

8 hours ago, kboom said:

Hi guys, i just need to merge the beta to alpha version for update? do i need to start new game? Thanks

I have seen some posts where people that have installed the alpha in middle of there game seem to have some problems.  I started a clean save, and went completely through the Slaver main quest all the way to completely freeing all the cities again.

So I do know a clean save works very well in that respect. All I am saying is some people seem to have had problems with a mid Slaverun game Installation of the new alpha. According to some of the posts I have read.

I started a new game and tried it again and the reporting works like normal with a slaver. Haven’t tested it with slave yet. However, when the bounty hunters come to get me they walk up to me and don’t say anything. Then I wait another hour and they do. Everything plays out normally as a slaver until they bind you up to take you back to slaverun. And then things go blank and nothing happens. I cant move and they don’t move me. I try enabling player control but all I can do is talk to one of the bounty hunters and he says move. Then it goes back to me just standing there. Teleporting to dragonsreach doesn’t work either. Pike has no dialogue options.

On 6/13/2018 at 9:16 PM, Thisisne88 said:

I started a new game and tried it again and the reporting works like normal with a slaver. Haven’t tested it with slave yet. However, when the bounty hunters come to get me they walk up to me and don’t say anything. Then I wait another hour and they do. Everything plays out normally as a slaver until they bind you up to take you back to slaverun. And then things go blank and nothing happens. I cant move and they don’t move me. I try enabling player control but all I can do is talk to one of the bounty hunters and he says move. Then it goes back to me just standing there. Teleporting to dragonsreach doesn’t work either. Pike has no dialogue options.

yeppers! as a Slaver

Now that you mention it the dog did not work for me when I let the bounty hunter catch up to me by turning on the reporting in the options of the MCM, the horse worked in the town they stopped in, but the dog never did.

( There was some hesitation in some of the scene's, and I think I remember that some of the human usage of my body scenes did not all work correctly ).

I may have had to use the problems menu in the MCM at one point, to get out of one of at least one of the scenes ( where I was Unable to move ), can not remember for sure on that.

Speaking of reporting back as a slaver, which one of the MCM functions that correspond the its slave equivalent actually works for slaver?

Reporting back doesn't seem to take any gold from PC, there are multiple dialog choices and they all lead to raising or lowering submissiveness, but none of them really lead to anything more.

I can't imagine the confiscating item or checking attitude would(should?) work on slaver(?)

Also the quitting slaver option seem to have disappear after the first major slaver task. Is that working as intended?

I wonder, why not do a slaver version of the advertisement task that normally only exists in the slave path?  Take an enslaved follower, or have Pike give you one as he does for the 1st carriage quest, and let people in free towns have their way with them.  Potential for pc to get in on the action in a threesome, or if female slaver possibly just because they're feeling a bit horny (or submissive) and doing the job themselves once in a while.

I've run across something interesting and thought I would report it. I would call it a minor nuisance and not a bug but it might impact something else so here it is.

I am playing as a slave. I have also taken the opportunities provided by Pike saying get a rest to advance through some of the Companions' Quests and so I am also a werewolf. I went out to complete the second of Aela's revenge hits on the Silver Hand when I was attacked by a sabre cat and infected with ataxia. As a werewolf I am supposed to be immune to disease. When I checked active effects, sure enough, I had ataxia. However, when I checked my stats I did not have any of the debuff that came with ataxia. Finally, on the way to the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun to get cured a guard commented that I looked sick. When I activated the shrine in the Hall of the Dead the disease was "cured." Since it had no practical effect in gameplay I don't care but I thought whatever caused this might cause something else and thought I should report it.

Since I received no answer to my earlier queries, though, let me bump them while I am here:

I have two questions (possibly they're suggestions). I love this mod so far but:

1) Is there any way to keep it from automatically shifting into 3rd person perspective when changing cells? I get the immersive feel for Slaverun but when I am in the midst of doing something else (like fighting a dragon) I am more comfortable in 1st person view. While I can keep shifting I find it annoying and it does diminish my enjoyment of the game. And, sadly, some of my running battles will cause me to change cells and pop me right out of 1st person view.

2) Why does just talking to Finn make me more submissive? I understand the system with the various other masters. Submissive responses make you more submissive and aggressive answers make you less so. I really don't want to be the happy submissive (at least right now in this game). Other than disabling Finn entirely via MCM is there some way to prevent these responses from having that effect? If not, perhaps something can be done about that with the next upgrade?

Thanks and keep up the great work! ?

Having completed the Finn "quest" that is no longer of anything other than academic interest now. Unless that changes in a future upgrade I will simply play without him. I am still curious about the perspective though. As I mentioned, not a problem while playing the actual Slaverun mod (as I said I actually appreciate its aesthetic there) but it is annoying when doing anything that involves combat (like the aforementioned Companions' Quests).

19 hours ago, Thisisne88 said:

It seems like it works, but not reliably. After purposely triggering the fugitive hunters as a slaver and they did their thing on my character, they started the walk back to Bellamy. However, the pathfinding seems really fragile and the player seems to get stuck if there are NPCs in their way, which is a problem because there are two hunters and a dog in addition to whatever followers you have. I don't know if the dog actually has any scenes with the hunters but maybe it might be best to get rid of it so there are fewer obstacles to get stuck on.

I shoved the hunters out of the way with console commands to get my character moving, but when they arrived at Bellamy one of the hunters spoke to him and then the scene stopped there. I had to use enableplayercontrols and talk to the hunter again to make him restart the scene, which went successfully that time. I don't know if the game was hanging because of the pathfinding not letting the characters move to the proper places for the scene, since it did apparently try to trigger it before hanging.

Finally, not a bug but maybe the use of the chain mittens isn't a great fit for this scene. When the hunters and the slave agents initiated a gangbang animation on my character, two of them were in the probably undesirable position of receiving handjobs from my hands bound in rough slabs of metal. Seems like that'd be pretty clammy at best and rather... chafing, to put it lightly, at worst.

The gladiator and animal unlocking cheat dialog don't work for me. I thought it was because I was using an older version, but in my latest rush test, I installed the latest version into a new save and made it all the way to finishing the arena yet the cheat dialog from the two NPCs still don't really do anything. Still can't select any fighters or animal from Caesar.

Anyone have better luck?

On 6/12/2018 at 6:47 AM, galgat said:

I finally figured it out, they seem to have hidden over 1600 extra animation's they call alternative animations. they will not show up in a FNIS output, so you have no idea how many or what they even are.( But they very much count against your animation limit )

Now we have a resource that takes everything from the sex animations resource.

( I mean if i load every SLAL animation available now, and sexlab it goes to about 2100, and sexlab accounts for 1203 of those. ) 

That is the only thing you can cull to make room for it ( I just do not see enough return for the cost right now ), I mean all I see extra over DDI4.0 is the pet play, and the shibari, I could do with out those if the animation number had to jump from 1025 to 2842, there not worth it.

But unfortunately we will be stuck with reducing the adult animation in and adult mod to account for there increase. If it jumps from 1025 in DDI4.0 to 2842 in DDI4.1 this time, what will happen next time they decide to add two more animations, will it double again.

I know they will be adamant that they are doing the right thing, and we have little say, but darn!

Probably the place to raise this problem is not here, but the DD forum or the DD development forum.

How do you count these extra animations if FNIS doesn't count them? Is it from the SLAL count? Or from simply examining the DD assets that are installed?