Spoiler
8 minutes ago, denisikman13 said:

I am using LE not SE and i even reinstall the game and all the mods but i don't have any idea why am i not going in dragonsreach.

In pre-quests i can enter actually but when i become a slave or slaver and going to talk with pike, game crashes.

Here is my loadorder

Load order.txt

2 more questions then (since the easy answer isn't the right one - so much for Occam's Razor). First, do you have crash fixes? It is both a generally good idea for modding Skyrim and hard dependency for this mod. Second, did you run LOOT on your load order? It does not appear to be in the order I would have expected (doesn't mean it's wrong - just asking).

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

2 more questions then (since the easy answer isn't the right one - so much for Occam's Razor). First, do you have crash fixes? It is both a generally good idea for modding Skyrim and hard dependency for this mod. Second, did you run LOOT on your load order? It does not appear to be in the order I would have expected (doesn't mean it's wrong - just asking).

Actually i did run LOOT but i don't have any crash fixes how can i find one and i really don't much know how to use LOOT

Spoiler
1 hour ago, denisikman13 said:

Actually i did run LOOT but i don't have any crash fixes how can i find one and i really don't much know how to use LOOT

Crash fixes is a "mod" on Nexus. It can be found here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

LOOT does a good job of explaining itself. Once you load it it should warn you that you have not sorted your mods this session. Go to the sort button (I think it's the third one from the right on the top of the page). When you scroll over it it will say "sort". Press this button. LOOT will then sort according to its algorithm. It will then ask you to apply the new load order. Do so (another button on the top right of the page). Next look at all warnings and errors that LOOT tells you about. Most warnings can be safely ignored (but you should be aware of them and know why they are there before you ignore them). All errors MUST BE CORRECTED. Uncorrected errors WILL CAUSE CTD!

Those two things SHOULD fix your problem. Happy hunting. ?

26 minutes ago, Psalam said:

LOOT does a good job of explaining itself. Once you load it it should warn you that you have not sorted your mods this session. Go to the sort button (I think it's the third one from the right on the top of the page). When you scroll over it it will say "sort". Press this button. LOOT will then sort according to its algorithm. It will then ask you to apply the new load order. Do so (another button on the top right of the page). Next look at all warnings and errors that LOOT tells you about. Most warnings can be safely ignored (but you should be aware of them and know why they are there before you ignore them). All errors MUST BE CORRECTED. Uncorrected errors WILL CAUSE CTD!

I will give it a try thank you so much

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Crashed again, i am tired as fuck. Crash fixes says about too much animations, but only animation mod i have is ZAZV7  is there anything i can do?

6 minutes ago, denisikman13 said:

Crashed again, i am tired as fuck. Crash fixes says about too much animations, but only animation mod i have is ZAZV7  is there anything i can do?

Okay. Are you trying this from an old save or are you starting a new game? After making changes it is best to start a new game. Is it crash fixes or FNIS that tells you that you have too many animations? You actually have more animations than you think (some of your other mods including SexLab have animations) but you shouldn't have enough to cause a crash. It does however beg the question as to whether your version of FNIS is the most recent one. 

Also, I may be missing it, but where is your skeleton? Most of these mods require XPSME which can be found here:

Please note that you want the LE and not the SE version. Also note that the skeleton has its own mod requirements,

If your game is still not working please post your new load order.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Okay. Are you trying this from an old save or are you starting a new game? After making changes it is best to start a new game. Is it crash fixes or FNIS that tells you that you have too many animations? You actually have more animations than you think (some of your other mods including SexLab have animations) but you shouldn't have enough to cause a crash. It does however beg the question as to whether your version of FNIS is the most recent one. 

Also, I may be missing it, but where is your skeleton? Most of these mods require XPSME which can be found here:

Crash fixes telling me about animations but i don't know if skeleton mod work that out and also my FNIS is the most recent one.

I was loading and old save i really want to play it but this is sucks

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, denisikman13 said:

No i don't use any ENB, actually my skyrim have sex mods and their requires only

I know the feeling. I have been there and done that. As I mentioned an advanced skeleton is a requirement for some of the (admittedly few) mods that you have loaded. I gave you link to the most commonly used one. If you want to try to play from an existing save after making changes it can be done but it increases the risk of CTD. That can be minimized by using Fallrim Tools (also on Nexus - all you really need is the ReSaver). However, after every other mod I've suggested downloading I don't want you to feel dumped on.

When I was going through what you're going through right now a couple of years ago someone told me, "the problem is that modders are trying to make Skyrim do things that it just wasn't designed for." Whether you are talking about extending the Skyrim Script with SKSE, changing idles and increasing animations with FNIS, actually changing animations on the fly with SexLab and SexLab Tools or any of the other things that we ask Skyrim to do, you need to accept that you are dancing on a knife's edge with modding. It really isn't hard (at least the adding mods stuff isn't hard) but it requires patience and tenacity. You have to look carefully at every mod that you load and determine if you have ALL the requirements that are needed. Believe me, this gets to veteran modders too. The difference is that they have been through it before and know that if you just keep at it you'll get the results you're looking for.

@Kenjoka. I just went to Markarth to follow Valentina's path (get her letter from Kleppr). During that conversation Kleppr talks about the new slavery laws and how he can now have sex with any female he likes. The problem is that Markarth has not enacted the slavery laws at this point in the quest. I thought you might appreciate the heads up so that you can adjust the dialogue appropriately (if you want to do so, As I often say, "your mod, your call.")

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I know the feeling. I have been there and done that. As I mentioned an advanced skeleton is a requirement for some of the (admittedly few) mods that you have loaded. I gave you link to the most commonly used one. If you want to try to play from an existing save after making changes it can be done but it increases the risk of CTD. That can be minimized by using Fallrim Tools (also on Nexus - all you really need is the ReSaver). However, after every other mod I've suggested downloading I don't want you to feel dumped on.

When I was going through what you're going through right now a couple of years ago someone told me, "the problem is that modders are trying to make Skyrim do things that it just wasn't designed for." Whether you are talking about extending the Skyrim Script with SKSE, changing idles and increasing animations with FNIS, actually changing animations on the fly with SexLab and SexLab Tools or any of the other things that we ask Skyrim to do, you need to accept that you are dancing on a knife's edge with modding. It really isn't hard (at least the adding mods stuff isn't hard) but it requires patience and tenacity. You have to look carefully at every mod that you load and determine if you have ALL the requirements that are needed. Believe me, this gets to veteran modders too. The difference is that they have been through it before and know that if you just keep at it you'll get the results you're looking for.

You really are a wise man about mods i thank you so much 

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Skeleton solved the problem again i thank you for everything good soul

4 hours ago, Psalam said:
4 hours ago, denisikman13 said:

Skeleton solved the problem again i thank you for everything good soul

You're welcome. ?

Please keep in mind, if you´re using XPMSE you are dancing IN the fire.

Reason: the xpmse.esp is calling scripts, that can (sometimes, but not always) kill your save. This depends on your general scriptload from all your mods. You should have a look at your save with the mentioned ReSaver from Fallrim Tools to look at the script folder of your save game. Another hint would be to activate Papyrus logging and have a look at your Papyrus.log Maybe there are mods spaming errors or even more critical: spaming Stackdumps.

Me too, learned the hard way: errors will kill. Some of them are harmless, but if a script is freezing and the stack is dumped, your save is possibly doomed.

What you can do, if your save has a lot of xpmse stacks: Start a new game (cleaning your save won´t work), and deactivate the xpmse.esp in your load order. Just the esp. Not the skeleton mod itself. If there are mods depending on xpmse, they still will use the files this way, but the XPMSE will not fuck up your save.

This way you can still use the (in my humble opionion) best skeleton mod, but won´t have a papyrus log with dozens of errors.

Having the xpmse.esp active will provide you with some extra sliders during character creation, will give the possibilty to change your weapon draw animation and weapon location.

10 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Please keep in mind, if you´re using XPMSE you are dancing IN the fire.

Reason: the xpmse.esp is calling scripts, that can (sometimes, but not always) kill your save. This depends on your general scriptload from all your mods. You should have a look at your save with the mentioned ReSaver from Fallrim Tools to look at the script folder of your save game. Another hint would be to activate Papyrus logging and have a look at your Papyrus.log Maybe there are mods spaming errors or even more critical: spaming Stackdumps.

Me too, learned the hard way: errors will kill. Some of them are harmless, but if a script is freezing and the stack is dumped, your save is possibly doomed.

What you can do, if your save has a lot of xpmse stacks: Start a new game (cleaning your save won´t work), and deactivate the xpmse.esp in your load order. Just the esp. Not the skeleton mod itself. If there are mods depending on xpmse, they still will use the files this way, but the XPMSE will not fuck up your save.

This way you can still use the (in my humble opionion) best skeleton mod, but won´t have a papyrus log with dozens of errors.

Having the xpmse.esp active will provide you with some extra sliders during character creation, will give the possibilty to change your weapon draw animation and weapon location.

Something dumb happened actually, when i deactivated cursed loot mod my slaverun crashes why?

1 hour ago, SexyRabbit said:

Something dumb happened actually, when i deactivated cursed loot mod my slaverun crashes why?

Common problem when changing ANY mods mid-game (I think I may have mentioned that above). That can be done (with only minimal problems) once you have the skills and tools. Since you seem determined to play out this current save (rather than starting over) you will need to download the previously mentioned Fallrim Tools and run ReSaver on the save you want to continue. You almost certainly have scripts in your save that are "looking" for DCL and can't find it now. When that happens your game will go CTD. Sometimes you can pull this out of the fire if you reactivate the mod that you deactivated and place it in THE EXACT PLACE it was in previously in your load order (this is a good way to upgrade a mod that you just HAVE to upgrade right now). But, once again, your best bet is to chalk this game up as a learning experience and start a new game. If you do so I would like to second Rogwar002's suggestion that you turn off the esp file for the skeleton. ?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Common problem when changing ANY mods mid-game (I think I may have mentioned that above). That can be done (with only minimal problems) once you have the skills and tools. Since you seem determined to play out this current save (rather than starting over) you will need to download the previously mentioned Fallrim Tools and run ReSaver on the save you want to continue. You almost certainly have scripts in your save that are "looking" for DCL and can't find it now. When that happens your game will go CTD. Sometimes you can pull this out of the fire if you reactivate the mod that you deactivated and place it in THE EXACT PLACE it was in previously in your load order (this is a good way to upgrade a mod that you just HAVE to upgrade right now). But, once again, your best bet is to chalk this game up as a learning experience and start a new game. If you do so I would like to second Rogwar002's suggestion that you turn off the esp file for the skeleton. ?

Starting a new game doesn't work either i had strange problems really

Spoiler
1 hour ago, SexyRabbit said:

Starting a new game doesn't work either i had strange problems really

Let's see that load order again. If you've started a new game and deactivated DCL you might want to run LOOT again before you post your load order. ?

The other thing I should have told you to do was to run FNIS again. You are now in the world of Skyrim animations (queue Twilight Zone theme). Every time you start a new game you should run LOOT and FNIS. Any time you make a change to your mod list (which can be done safely very early in the game) run FNIS (but not LOOT). Theoretically, you only need to run FNIS when you change mods with animations. However, as I previously mentioned, many mods (including most of yours) contain animations and don't necessarily boast about it it is prudent to ALWAYS RUN FNIS when you make a change. (Comes from doing this too long. I do it without thinking about it and that means I didn't think to tell you.) ?

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

The other thing I should have told you to do was to run FNIS again. You are now in the world of Skyrim animations (queue Twilight Zone theme). Every time you start a new game you should run LOOT and FNIS. Any time you make a change to your mod list (which can be done safely very early in the game) run FNIS (but not LOOT). Theoretically, you only need to run FNIS when you change mods with animations. However, as I previously mentioned, many mods (including most of yours) contain animations and don't necessarily boast about it it is prudent to ALWAYS RUN FNIS when you make a change. (Comes from doing this too long. I do it without thinking about it and that means I didn't think to tell you.) ?

Here is my order it doesn't show xp32 but i have it

load order.txt

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, SexyRabbit said:

Here is my order it doesn't show xp32 but i have it

load order.txt

Looks workable. Have you tried it yet? And, just as importantly, have your run FNIS and LOOT on it?

I was just discussing modding with a friend. I told him that I though modding was a lot like cooking. It requires patience (you can't hurry good food). It requires the right ingredients. They can both be seasoned to taste. Finally, no matter how much you want them to do so, some foods (mods) just don't go together. ??️

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Looks workable. Have you tried it yet? And, just as importantly, have your run FNIS and LOOT on it?

I was just discussing modding with a friend. I told him that I though modding was a lot like cooking. It requires patience (you can't hurry good food). It requires the right ingredients. They can both be seasoned to taste. Finally, no matter how much you want them to do so, some foods (mods) just don't go together. ??️

I tried with and without cursed loot,  game crashes when i disable cursed loot again but strange thing is when i enable the mod and disable some things in game, it crashes again.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, SexyRabbit said:

I tried with and without cursed loot,  game crashes when i disable cursed loot again but strange thing is when i enable the mod and disable some things in game, it crashes again.

Are you trying this from a save or a new start? By the way I didn't see Deviously Cursed Loot in you load order above.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Are you trying this from a save or a new start? By the way I didn't see Deviously Cursed Loot in you load order above.

I was loading a save but now i am going to start a new game if it isn't work i am going to reinstall everything cuz this mods give me a head ache