59 minutes ago, Octavianus14 said:

I have the same problem, the "normal" version of the mod is works correctly, just the beta produce this problem. 

Well I can try again. I don't know why it would give you the results that you have but the order listed for Creature Framework, More Nasty Critters and SLAL is wrong in your load order. On the site (for SLAL) you will see an overabundance of information and warnings stressing the need that these be in the correct order. You might want to try that next and see if it resolves your problem.

18 hours ago, Kenjoka said:

Just a quick update.

I have noticed that there are already beta version of Zap8 and DD frameworks for Skyrim SE,

so I have started yesterday using the the new MO2 with SE and a CK environment for SE

maybe there will be a slaverun SE sooner as expected ?

Yepper's I tried SSE, as I got it for free, having the legendary version and all, but found very little gain or not enough gain to devote a bunch of HD space to it at this time.

I mean it plays okay, but there are still a lot of things that just have not been ported or have been ported poorly, and it just does not seem to me yet good enough to put to much into.  Has pretty much all the same bug's the 32 bit version has, and a lot less love.  Seems to just be a porting place for all the mods made here.

But I may change my mind latter, that is a persons prerogative I have, and can make.

33 minutes ago, galgat said:

Yepper's I tried SSE, as I got it for free, having the legendary version and all, but found very little gain or not enough gain to devote a bunch of HD space to it at this time.

I mean it plays okay, but there are still a lot of things that just have not been ported or have been ported poorly, and it just does not seem to me yet good enough to put to much into.  Has pretty much all the same bug's the 32 bit version has, and a lot less love.  Seems to just be a porting place for all the mods made here.

But I may change my mind latter, that is a persons prerogative I have, and can make.

Gameplay wise it has almost every bug oldrim has but the version of the engine used is quite a bit more stable by default and surprisingly uses less resources in most cases. In time, once more stuff gets correctly ported (skse64 has only been in beta for a short while so most complex mods didn't start work on porting until recently), with a more stable base we'll probably be able to push our modded skyrim further than we can now.

38 minutes ago, Anfauglith said:

Gameplay wise it has almost every bug oldrim has but the version of the engine used is quite a bit more stable by default and surprisingly uses less resources in most cases. In time, once more stuff gets correctly ported (skse64 has only been in beta for a short while so most complex mods didn't start work on porting until recently), with a more stable base we'll probably be able to push our modded skyrim further than we can now.

yeah I don't disagree, but it still has the corrupted save game problem from uninstalling mods, and that because they moved the script's from the .esp, .esm. { all this was fixed with Oblivion, and fnv, but when they did that separation they made skyrim more buggy than Morrowind, which is saying something }

Eventually the same bugs that you think will go away will reappear there as well.

But I do agree the 64 bit improves a lot.  And over time I might change my mind, but after playing sse until I got all the player home's, and looking for anything that really stood out ( I just can not say at this time I ever saw any giant leap or even a baby step of difference )

I am very much on the wait and see wagon in this one, and will be very reluctant to jump off.

A post in the DDI thread clued me into a solution for an issue that I've been trying to fix for a while as well.  I've noticed that for both DD 4.0 and the new DD 4.1, my armbinder and yoke animations would start fine but within a few seconds, the animation would break and I would just walk around as if unbound.  With some testing on a completely new game and character, I believe I've isolated the cause to the Enforcer part of Slaverun Reloaded. 

I was testing in Riften and would use AIM to get an iron yoke.  I turned on and off the enforcer portion of the mod and when it was on, the issue would appear while when it was disabled, the issue did not crop up even after waiting several minutes.  If i had to guess, it may be linked to the new crawling functionality that you added recently.  Another potential variable is that I already had the crawling animation installed separate of this mod, so I did not install your version of it.  I did not activate the checkbox for crawling in cities as I did not want to be forced to crawl everywhere.

1 hour ago, sapho888 said:

I turned on and off the enforcer portion of the mod and when it was on, the issue would appear while when it was disabled, the issue did not crop up even after waiting several minutes.

i have the same armbinder issue and SRR installed

thx sapho, will try the enforcer option too

EDIT: disable enforcer => reload => armbinder works again

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Well I can try again. I don't know why it would give you the results that you have but the order listed for Creature Framework, More Nasty Critters and SLAL is wrong in your load order. On the site (for SLAL) you will see an overabundance of information and warnings stressing the need that these be in the correct order. You might want to try that next and see if it resolves your problem.

Thx for your answer, but im not use More Nasty Critters, Creature Framework (i have no interest in creature sex) just the SLAL. But i will check the page of SLAL for more information. 

9 hours ago, galgat said:

yeah I don't disagree, but it still has the corrupted save game problem from uninstalling mods, and that because they moved the script's from the .esp, .esm. { all this was fixed with Oblivion, and fnv, but when they did that separation they made skyrim more buggy than Morrowind, which is saying something }

Eventually the same bugs that you think will go away will reappear there as well.

But I do agree the 64 bit improves a lot.  And over time I might change my mind, but after playing sse until I got all the player home's, and looking for anything that really stood out ( I just can not say at this time I ever saw any giant leap or even a baby step of difference )

I am very much on the wait and see wagon in this one, and will be very reluctant to jump off.

Oh I completely there wasn't any ground breaking improvement. Was it not given for free, I would have been very disappointed in that upgrade.

The only 2 major improvement I remember was the impact of having tons of NPCs as in you can have 2-3 times more of them before getting issues. So mods with huge battle and such should work way better for most people now. And the memory problem (leak?) in the area north of Falkreath that's completely gone.

2 hours ago, Octavianus14 said:

Thx for your answer, but im not use More Nasty Critters, Creature Framework (i have no interest in creature sex) just the SLAL. But i will check the page of SLAL for more information. 

yep, it crashes also without any creature stuff (de install creatures and ran fnis again)

EDIT: the crash happens only if I choose the female-slaver storyline. I tried to submit and the games does not crash any more.

22 hours ago, godlock2006 said:

So does this mean there won't be any new updates for oldrim?

No,

oldrim will still be my development platform,

but now it takes me about 15 to 30 minutes to create an SE version of any new oldrim version

22 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Nice ?, so good hear ?.  I'm really looking forward to this.  My game is so script heavy, this will be a lot faster ?

SE version is up... I did not test much but until Riverwood quest everything looks fine

... fixed 2 bugs in the beta 1, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks there will be a beta 2

15 hours ago, max99max said:

First of all let me thank you for the very good mod. In general everything works well and I am not having any CTDs. I am using the Beta 1 version of Slaverun V3.0. Nevertheless I have the following issue:

In the "Gladiator Slave Training" quest the strength quest (corn mill) and endurance quest (water wheel) are not working for me. These devices (mill / wheel) are not spawning and the quests just do not progress. I had to setstage the quest to proceed. FYI I am using the Plus version of ZAP 8.0. I did not try it with the "regular" ZAP 8.0 version.

Also another question: In the new arena fights...  how do you get armor and weapons? In the old version of the arena you were provided with a weapon and armor by the guy in front  of the cage (do not remember his name). In the new arena I am not provided with anything before the fight starts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

you have to build these in the workbench...

but I agree that it is a bug, Gustus will send you to build them first before your training continues there

Latest beta

After cheating ahead to Markarth Enslaved, I can't progress. Pike keeps giving me tasks to earn money which I do, but the main Quest is not starting up.

I have both the Tasks and Repetitive Tasks set to 1 in the MCM. Cheat to end of task does nothing.

Any console command I can use to get started on Riften (I think it is)?

6 hours ago, ruspa said:

yep, it crashes also without any creature stuff (de install creatures and ran fnis again)

EDIT: the crash happens only if I choose the female-slaver storyline. I tried to submit and the games does not crash any more.

I used a  "cheat" to enslave myself, but i will try the standard way :)  

4 hours ago, Octavianus14 said:

I used a  "cheat" to enslave myself, but i will try the standard way :)  

I eventually found out that it always crashes if you choose the slaver storyline (no matter if male or female pc), for dragonsreach not to crash as a slaver you need:

1) be a female and accept to become a slave

2) enter dragonsreach for your first meeting with Pike

3) CHEAT: enslave all skyrim but remain free

4) actually talk the first time to Pike, you might have both dialogue options, one as slave other as slaver, chose the slaver

5) (optional) showracemenu, change sex to male

[warning: as I cannot clearly remember, you might fool the bug by changing to male BEFORE talking the first time to pike, basically maybe points 5 and 4 maybe should be switched, just try]

Then you can progress normally and all works correctly without crashes when you enter dragonsreach again

but if you start a new game and then load one of those previous workarounded savegames as you enter dragonsreach, or if the savegame is in dragonsreach it crashes again for the missing ninode.

This weird behaviour looks totally a slaverun bug to me, but as the modder said it has bugs on the first place all of this shouldn't be vaild a reason to complain. I just hope it gets fixed/polished

45 minutes ago, Neger666 said:

I recently downloaded this mod and its requirements, but the Slaverun mod makes the game crash on start.

Game crash on start usually means you missed one of the requirements. Make sure you installed the requirements for the version of slaverun you're playing with. Also check you didn't miss a requirement of the requirements.

14 hours ago, ruspa said:

I eventually found out that it always crashes if you choose the slaver storyline (no matter if male or female pc), for dragonsreach not to crash as a slaver you need:

1) be a female and accept to become a slave

2) enter dragonsreach for your first meeting with Pike

3) CHEAT: enslave all skyrim but remain free

4) actually talk the first time to Pike, you might have both dialogue options, one as slave other as slaver, chose the slaver

5) (optional) showracemenu, change sex to male

[warning: as I cannot clearly remember, you might fool the bug by changing to male BEFORE talking the first time to pike, basically maybe points 5 and 4 maybe should be switched, just try]

Then you can progress normally and all works correctly without crashes when you enter dragonsreach again

but if you start a new game and then load one of those previous workarounded savegames as you enter dragonsreach, or if the savegame is in dragonsreach it crashes again for the missing ninode.

This weird behaviour looks totally a slaverun bug to me, but as the modder said it has bugs on the first place all of this shouldn't be vaild a reason to complain. I just hope it gets fixed/polished

Ah great, thx for your work :)

For me the problem with the crash (for me happaned in every way, slave, free woman etc) was very simple. I didnt installed the HDT physics and that was the problem for me. 

This mod is such an improvement over the last version. I am now playing through the first time and have two questions/suggestions:

1) Is there any way to keep the mod from shifting to 3rd person perspective every time I change cells? I understand and agree with the aesthetic for Slaverun but not all of my playing is in Slaverun. I have played Skyrim for years virtually always in 1st person perspective and find fighting to be difficult in 3rd person. Yes, I can (and do) shift to first person immediately in a battle but many battles, especially those with dragons, take place across cells which leads to unwanted change of perspective. Yesterday, for instance, I was doing the Tour de Skyrim when a dragon popped up and attacked the Riften guards. After I finished copulating I went to help fight and voila I was in 3rd person again in the middle of combat. So, is there a way to prevent it now and, if not, can a way to prevent it be added to the next release?

2) Why do all the responses to Finn involve my character becoming more submissive and is there a way to fix that? I understand the basic approach, if you give a submissive response to the other Masters you become more submissive and if you give an aggressive answer you become less submissive. Whenever I give Finn an answer I become more submissive. It was not my intention (with this play through anyway) to become a happy, submissive slave but it is hard to make up for all the Finn responses. So, other than disabling Finn in the MCM (I feel it is a little late for that in this play through) is there a way to keep my responses from making me more submissive? If not now, is this something that could be done with the next release?

Thank you very much in advance for your response.

On 6/9/2018 at 10:57 PM, sapho888 said:

A post in the DDI thread clued me into a solution for an issue that I've been trying to fix for a while as well.  I've noticed that for both DD 4.0 and the new DD 4.1, my armbinder and yoke animations would start fine but within a few seconds, the animation would break and I would just walk around as if unbound.  With some testing on a completely new game and character, I believe I've isolated the cause to the Enforcer part of Slaverun Reloaded. 

I was testing in Riften and would use AIM to get an iron yoke.  I turned on and off the enforcer portion of the mod and when it was on, the issue would appear while when it was disabled, the issue did not crop up even after waiting several minutes.  If i had to guess, it may be linked to the new crawling functionality that you added recently.  Another potential variable is that I already had the crawling animation installed separate of this mod, so I did not install your version of it.  I did not activate the checkbox for crawling in cities as I did not want to be forced to crawl everywhere.

I would never see that problem..LOL.  Because if I have the option I always turn those two items off, and quite often the gag, and thankfully Kenjoka made there mod right, and I can turn off those two Options, they are just way to stupid, and restrictive for my role playing, and have always been a problem with many things in the game For Me.

1 hour ago, galgat said:

I would never see that problem..LOL.  Because if I have the option I always turn those two items off, and quite often the gag, and thankfully Kenjoka made there mod right, and I can turn off those two Options, they are just way to stupid, and restrictive for my role playing, and have always been a problem with many things in the game For Me.

Yeah, I spent a lot of time trying to fix the issue with no success.  I was disabling various newer mods that I had installed but none of them solved the issue.  I never thought about SR because I've had it in my load order for a long time without DD issues but I guess one of the newer versions changed things.  I do enjoy the enforcer part of the mod but for now I'm trying to use other mods like SL Adventures as a partial replacement.  Not having every female in town naked is a bit of a change too :P  But I have always thought it strange that women of rank such as Maven Black-Briar were still subject to the Nudity Law.

1 hour ago, sapho888 said:

Yeah, I spent a lot of time trying to fix the issue with no success.  I was disabling various newer mods that I had installed but none of them solved the issue.  I never thought about SR because I've had it in my load order for a long time without DD issues but I guess one of the newer versions changed things.  I do enjoy the enforcer part of the mod but for now I'm trying to use other mods like SL Adventures as a partial replacement.  Not having every female in town naked is a bit of a change too :P  But I have always thought it strange that women of rank such as Maven Black-Briar were still subject to the Nudity Law.

Tell me about the New DDI4.1..LOL

I like to never made it work, I had to strip every SLAL mod I had out of my Load order, and then it finally would load with out a CTD.

Then I managed to move my human animations back up to 10278 with putting SLAL packs back in slowly. But seems to stop me from adding past 10400 ( But I am still tinkering with that, trying to at least get back closer to what I had with 4.0 ), but with DDI40 I had 11786 human animations added with no problem.

I am still looking at it, but something is buggered somewhere I just don't fully understand what ( will keep trying to add SLAL back in slowly, and see if I can keep it from breaking again.)  I have been trying to slowly get more animations to take with out a CTD, but something is odd about DDI4.1, I just have not reasoned it out yet.

Did all this on a clean profile, never had DDI on it at all, only had zaz 7, and sexlab, ( I like having sex lab even if I am not using it in a standard game, as I like that Ashal fixed the console to show base id, and Ref Id on all NPC, which is really helpful ), and zaz just has so many useful things going on in it.

20 hours ago, Anfauglith said:

Game crash on start usually means you missed one of the requirements. Make sure you installed the requirements for the version of slaverun you're playing with. Also check you didn't miss a requirement of the requirements.

Yeah was missing "Apachiihairfemales.esm" Thanks alot had sort of given up :) I have to ask though, when i start a new game it says "Slaverun reloaded mod is NOT started!" Is this supposed to happen?

4 hours ago, galgat said:

Tell me about the New DDI4.1..LOL

I like to never made it work, I had to strip every SLAL mod I had out of my Load order, and then it finally would load with out a CTD.

Then I managed to move my human animations back up to 10278 with putting SLAL packs back in slowly. But seems to stop me from adding past 10400 ( But I am still tinkering with that, trying to at least get back closer to what I had with 4.0 ), but with DDI40 I had 11786 human animations added with no problem.

I am still looking at it, but something is buggered somewhere I just don't fully understand what ( will keep trying to add SLAL back in slowly, and see if I can keep it from breaking again.)  I have been trying to slowly get more animations to take with out a CTD, but something is odd about DDI4.1, I just have not reasoned it out yet.

I've been having the same thing going on since I installed DDi 4.1. Trying out how many animation packs I have to uninstall until the game works. DDi has been a long project so it is of course understandable if they want to expand upon it but it's getting there now where you really have to choose which packs you want to use and it's really difficult to choose. However I do find it a bit odd that you have to uninstall so many animations now because as far as I know, DDi 4.1 didn't add THAT many. 

Just tried with 10570 and no luck so you may be right about 10400 as the new limit.

On 6/11/2018 at 3:10 PM, Piiska said:

I've been having the same thing going on since I installed DDi 4.1. It's getting there now where you really have to choose which packs you want to use and it's really difficult to choose. However it's strange that suddenly you have to uninstall a ton of animations because as far as I know, DDi 4.1 didn't add THAT many animations. 

Just tried with 10570 and no luck so you may be right about 10400 as the new limit when it comes to DDi.

I finally figured it out, they seem to have hidden over 1600 extra animation's they call alternative animations. they will not show up in a FNIS output, so you have no idea how many or what they even are.( But they very much count against your animation limit )

Now we have a resource that takes everything from the sex animations resource.

( I mean if i load every SLAL animation available now, and sexlab it goes to about 2100, and sexlab accounts for 1203 of those. ) 

That is the only thing you can cull to make room for it ( I just do not see enough return for the cost right now ), I mean all I see extra over DDI4.0 is the pet play, and the shibari, I could do with out those if the animation number had to jump from 1025 to 2842, there not worth it.

But unfortunately we will be stuck with reducing the adult animation in and adult mod to account for there increase. If it jumps from 1025 in DDI4.0 to 2842 in DDI4.1 this time, what will happen next time they decide to add two more animations, will it double again.

I know they will be adamant that they are doing the right thing, and we have little say, but darn!

I have a issiue, after i talk to the slave handler and get enslaved, i get a quest to go to dragonsreach, each time i enter there this message shows up "Skyrim has crashed due to a missing NiNode. This could indicate a incompatible skeleton, make sure you: 1. Have xpms skeleton installed. 2. Dont have another skeleton overwrite xpms in your mod manager. 3. Have run Fnis. If this happend while you removed a clothing item it's definetly incompatible skeleton." nvm forgot hdt extension, if anyone runs into the problem just download hdt extension