the crawling animation miraculously works fine now... I have no idea of what's the theory in it but here it is....
another kinda annoying bug I think is worth reporting: the two sisters of player ceaselessly try to go back to the dungeon, won't cause stagnation of the process of the plot though.

48 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

excuse me, how do I start the Colosseum quests? by finishing arena quests  to a certain number?

The way I started it was after getting the Dead Slave Walking quest and after getting the option to fight in the slave fight club complete the first match. After you get sent back talk to Bellamy and go throught the dialogue. After the quest "Dead Slave Walking" updates to the stage where it says "Ask Master Bellamy what you shall do now" speak to him again (the dialogue option is "Master, what shall your slave slut do now?") and he'll say something during the conversation to the effect of "I have a way to increase your odds of winning" and will give the start of the Colosseum quest. Basically advance the "Dead Slave Walking" quest as normal and you should get it. I just had to finish the first fight club fight to get it.

8 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

The way I started it was after getting the Dead Slave Walking quest and after getting the option to fight in the slave fight club complete the first match. After you get sent back talk to Bellamy and go throught the dialogue. After the quest "Dead Slave Walking" updates to the stage where it says "Ask Master Bellamy what you shall do now" speak to him again (the dialogue option is "Master, what shall your slave slut do now?") and he'll say something during the conversation to the effect of "I have a way to increase your odds of winning" and will give the start of the Colosseum quest. Basically advance the "Dead Slave Walking" quest as normal and you should get it. I just had to finish the first fight club fight to get it.

Ahhh.. thanks , but i seem to have missed the part of 'Ask Master Bellamy what you shall do now', probably because of i got boried when doing the repeating arena quests and resorted to cheat function... anyway, just checked Bellamy and Pike, i can not have the dialogues back now, is it possible to use console to trigger the quest?

Are the bounty hunters implemented yet? I was looking forward to testing it but I still get the same "your character gets knocked out" routine when I enter an enslaved hold. I think the existing Skyrim crime handling is intuitive enough as a baseline for Slaverun's reporting feature.

On Saturday, March 17, 2018 at 2:20 AM, SuperNixon said:

Where's the fight club then? I haven't even found that yet. 

On 3/7/2018 at 11:46 AM, Monoman1 said:

Yeah, that's the load order I was able to cut my mods down to and still freeze when loading. My actual load order would be useless information as it's too complex. 

Thanks for reminding me I needed to update that and I don't mean to be an ass (really!) but I've been debugging ctds a long time (way too long) and I can tell that this is different. It's subtle. The game loads for just the right amount of time, the tool tips fade away, an area cleared sound plays and it is literally just a microsecond from loading into the game. 

In any case I've narrowed it down by deleting chunks out of hydra slave girls esp using tesedit and have narrowed it down to something in Worldspace>Tamriel>Block0,-1>Sub-Block0,-2>Riverwood04. Pretty sure that's the cell I'm in or one of the currently loaded cells at least. I'll see if I can narrow it down further. Why this would cause problems all of a sudden I've no idea. Hydra slave girls has been in my load order forever and hasn't been updated in a long time. Maybe something to do with the updated Zaz. I'll see if i can narrow it down further. 

Edit: So it's something to do with placed npc: [ACHR:xx0DA83F] (places hyd_slave_labor_riverwood02 "Slave" [NPC_:xx0DA83E]. Deleting this single npc allows my game to load again. Odd as fuck. But it can't be directly because of this npc since, like I've said, I've been using slave girls for ages. 

So just for closure, in case anyone has the same problem. TLDR: The problem was HDT invisibility fix. I'd forgotten I had changed the ini config thinking it would fix all npcs going invisible. So basically, personal stupidity was responsible. My apologies to the mod author. Odd that it would react so badly with a small number of mods. And fuck that was a pain to debug. 

If I might be so cheeky as to make a request in the same post. Could we get an MCM button/setting to skip the startup quest? I'd like it if the city auto-progression didn't need that quest completed to begin enslaving cities. After all my character doesn't have any motivation to complete that quest knowing what it leads to. So, 5 days after starting a new game whiterun would automatically become slaverun and begin the progression from there. 

On 2/21/2018 at 12:00 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

1. Even there are a lot of males with arousal over 70 this is what happens ALWAYS:

Male is horny and wants to fuck a slave -> Wants to fuck the Slave XXXX, "But this pussy is occupied" ??? --- but this slave is doing nothing related to sex! WTF?

I find the system rather generous to slaves in terms of calling in sick to work. Basically if they are talking to anyone or using furniture, they are not fair game for the enforcer. 

One time I saw the Nazeem is searching for a slave to fuck notification on the top left so I was looking around for Nazeem to see if I still had time to run away. I actually saw him next to my character so I pressed E to talk to him and sure enough I got the this pussy is occupied text and my character was saved. It's REALLY immersion breaking but when you play other harder games abusing weird AI becomes second nature.

On 3/3/2018 at 5:10 PM, WolandXXL said:

It will be nice if Enforcer will not make calls to sucessfully sneaking player character.

My character is a generic iamverysmart mage who, from a roleplaying perspective, would probably use the Invisibility spell to sneak around in major cities. Unfortunately, everyone in Skyrim is equipped with a thot detector, so it doesn't work. Rapists can somehow manage to find my character and her fuckholes while still invisible.

tenor.gif?itemid=5737491

I did manage to find my own bug, and that is the add player to slaver faction does nothing. The only way to make your character a slaver is apparently at the beginning after whipping Bellamy you MUST accept Slave Master Pike's proposal. If you somehow drop out of the slaver program it's impossible to get back in by any means, even cheating.

Also, someone mentioned already, but free yourself with 10000 gold dialogue doesn't do anything yet either.

So I think I may have gone a bit overboard. In preparation for the upcoming arena games the slavers of Slaverun decided to "upgrade" their famous painslut. These are the results:

Configs.thumb.jpg.d49a68cb23a771c431c1af19200d0948.jpg

The first one is the combat configuration and the middle is service configuration. Wouldn't want her eviscerating people while attempting to give hand jobs. The last one is robo-succu-painslut. For maximum convoluted fun.

I have a problem with the mod and i have no idea how to fix it :frown:

This is my fifth try or something like that to play the mod but I never could finish it. Skyrim broke sooner or later.

My problem is this time that i can't interact with Belethor or his assistent. When he talks and the subtitles show up his name is missing too. But I have to speak to him at least 2 or 3 times to go on in the story.

Loadorder

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
Amputator.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Frostfall.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
bodyscars.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
MeridaHair.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
FNIS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SerialStrip.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
FamilyTies-Breton-Belethor-Slave.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
FamilyTies-Imperial-CarlottaValentia-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Nord-Lemkil-Parent.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
FamilyTies-Altmer-Taarie-Sibling.esp
FamilyTies-Breton-MichelLylvieve-Parent.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
FamilyTies-Imperial-AdrianneAvenicci-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Riften-Orphan.esp
FamilyTies-Nord-Birna-Parent.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
FamilyTies.esp
zzMaidOutfits.esp
UNP Undies.esp
Apropos.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
GoToBed.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
DW.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp

If there is something missing, just tell me and I will add it. :smile: 

5 hours ago, wangchang said:

If there is something missing, just tell me and I will add it.

I'm assuming you're playing with the 2.0 and not alpha 3.0 version.

Are you using LOOT to sort your load order? Because some of those are in a very different order than mine. It may or may not change anything but I highly recommend using LOOT.

Also, make sure you have crash fixes and fuz ro do and their requirements. They don't have plugin files so I can't know if they're here or not.

Yes im using Loot to sort my load order. Is there a difference between the integrated Loot in Mod Organizer and the application itself? Because I'm using just the button "sort" in the plugins tab. And I also got both mods (fuz ro do and crash fixes). I made a test to enslave me through the MCM menu to check if I can interact with other NPCs from the mod. I tested it with the guy who brings you to Pike, Pike, with Bellamy and with Murphy. It all worked correctly, just Belethor and his assistent are bugged.

And yes I'm not playing with the alpha 3.0 but with 2.1.3.

3 hours ago, wangchang said:

Yes im using Loot to sort my load order. Is there a difference between the integrated Loot in Mod Organizer and the application itself?

yes there is a difference 

the LOOT included in MO is not up to date, the application version (you add it as an executable) is much better.

you are missing some required files (unofficial patches - either individual (4 esp slots) or USLEEP (1 esp slot) are needed for Sexlab).

More Nasty Critters load order is off (you can either read the download page for the specific order or upgrade to the SLAL version).

check all mods to be sure you have all requirements (XPMSE needs Realistic Ragdolls for example and i did not see that in load order).

yes there is a difference 

the LOOT included in MO is not up to date, the application version (you add it as an executable) is much better.

you are missing some required files (unofficial patches - either individual (4 esp slots) or USLEEP (1 esp slot) are needed for Sexlab).

More Nasty Critters load order is off (you can either read the download page for the specific order or upgrade to the SLAL version).

check all mods to be sure you have all requirements (XPMSE needs Realistic Ragdolls for example and i did not see that in load order).

Thank you, I will install the missing files and try if it works. :smile:

21 hours ago, trees said:

Can anyone tell me where the fight club and the arena are? I haven't been able to find them. 

Imho, should really put these things in the OP.

On 3/15/2018 at 11:28 PM, SuperNixon said:

It's here after you build the main hall. The marker west of it is the camp where the architect is.

Colosseum Location.jpg

Ran into a problem. When doing the Dominate part of the mod (Female version of the Male quest line). When trying to enslave Markarth Pike was supposed to give me a Slave follower but one is never spawned or follows. (Used console to get past that part) Then when I am to bring a slave to the Orc stronghold I am not given a slave again.