On 8.1.2018 at 7:47 PM, Kenjoka said:

Ok.... here it is.... a first alpha version of Slaverun 3, but you should read carefully the following lines before installing Slaverun Reloaded V3.0 Alpha 1 !

- it is the first alpha version, this means it is not complete compared to what will be in the final 3.0 version, it has probably bugs and only some parts, mostly the new one are tested by me

- it needs a cleansafe and the next version , alpha 2 will again need a clean safe! The beta will again need a clean safe!

- it has bugs

- it has new requirements, the Hearthfire DLC, version 4.0 of the Devious Device Integration and Devous Device Expansion Framework, also version 8.0 of ZAZ Animation Framework which will be checked when the mod is starting

- it has bugs

So please don't use it for any serious playthrough! You have been warned! Did I mention that it has bugs ?

But what you get is a look at the new features, new quests, new stuff I am working on. I am interested in getting feedback and also bugreports.

So if you have nothing to do... and are curious... maybe you want to try it and do a brutal arena fight

So here is a list of the new features:

- MCM Menu has been expanded by new tabs and restructed; you can load and save 3 different configurations (I will add later a configuration for a soft mode but you are free to save here anything you want)

- advanced cheat functions to skip faster to 'old' content

- if not playing in story mode the 'enslavement procedure' is much shorter now

- added 5 different outfits for free woman which the enforcer will give them in an enslaved city and 7 different for slaves when you enslave a woman

- you have decided to become a slaver, Pike will now (optional) send you on a quest to learn the basics of a slaver

- for slaver some basic slave management has been added (new tab in MCM), at the moment only followers you enslave will be listed here and can be managed with dialogue options (this is work in progress)

- if you stay a free women, slavers will send you to Pike who offers you some 'tasks'. You can earn some good money but you might don't like them very much

- when slavery starts in whiterun in every town gets two slave patrols who will walk through the towns (even free cities!), they have different dialogues for you depending if you are a slave, a slaver or still free

- every enslaved town will have one or two slave guards at the town borders who will remind you of the slavery laws (forcegreet can be disabled in MCM)

- slaver and free woman have a submissive level and might get enslaved if they get the highest level (=20); can be disabled in MCM

- if you are a slave and the enforcer selects you for being raped there is a change that not a simple sexlab api call is made but a complex scene is played (probability can be configured in MCM)

- when reporting back as a slave you can configre the amount of gold in MCM (I added more options for the report function in MCM, but they are not implemented yet)

- if you are a slave and doing a slave carriage travel there is a change for a short trip or the long hardcore trip (probability can be configured in MCM)

- if you are a slave and Pike punishes you (for not reporting back or violating the slavery laws) there is a change that you will do another (NEW) walk-of-shame (probability can be configured in MCM)

- when playing a slave all members of Diamonds family and the other women you enslaved got new dialogues; go speak with them... they feel lonely in the dungeon

- after you have done the Wedding quest with Bellamy your family members also got new dialogues

- as a slave you get a slave guard which will follow and guard you when you have completed your slave training ;is 'very' work-in-progress and I guess this slave guard is not what you expected to be :-)   (can be disabled in MCM or ended by using a cheat option)

- as a slave you can buy back your freedom at certain quest steps by speaking with Pike

- you can enable or disable what devious devices are used by slaverun reloaded in a new MCM tab; so if you don't like yokes deselect it (of course does not affect other mods!)

- new mainquest2 after completing the existing mainquest where you can free Skyrim step by step if you haven't completed the abolitionism quest; the quest should start for slave, slavers and free , but I tested mostly for slave

- in the new mainquest2 only the first step to free Solitude is implemented, but all other cities can be freed also if you enable the cheat mode and use the cheat function (all these quest will be more combat oriented, so be prepared for that)

- small bugfixes and probably other things I forget to mention here

The biggest new part is a group of quests to build a huge Colosseum in Slaverun (see below how I recommend to play it)

- this quests are only written for SLAVES, DON'T play it as a slaver; the quests will be enabled in alpha 2 for slavers

A lot of parts are finished, but here is a list what is not and on my todo list for alpha 2. The Colosseum will be build by doing quests and also by using Hearthfire logic, i.e. workbenches and drafting tables

- all 'roomy' have at least one furniture which can be build but I will add a lot more in alpha 2, especially new ones from ZAP 8.0

- when you have build the Colosseum there will be a big arena, where you can do arena fights and animal shows; but you must collect animals and search gladiators. For each animal type and each gladiator there will be a single quest which are all not implemented, but you can use the cheat function to complete them

- at the moment each animal show (except the show with a dragon) will have 8 animals and you can fight any gladiator you want when you have cheated the gladiator quests. In alpha 2 I want to build some progress quest like it was in Oblivion's arena wrapping them. So like in Oblivion you will gain ranks and with each rank you will unlock new options. For example as a beast lover rookie you can do only a show with 1 animal and only with easy ones... maybe dogs and horses. With each rank you can select more animal and wilder animals.  Same for fighting as a gladiator... just like in the Oblivion quest...

If you want to try building the Colosseum, I recommend doing it the following way (of course you can do it just in the normal way also)

- I added a configuration file SlaverunSettings3 setting which you can load in the MCM when loading the Hardmode settings. Don't worry its no hard mode, but the settings I use for testing

- create a new game in the cell with Live another Live mod without slaverun mod installed

- configure everything, save your char, install slaverun and load your char

- now either load my prepared hardmode settings or configure yourself the options you like; I recommend setting the lvl to start the slaverun prequest to 1, enable the cheat mode of slaverun and start the game as an Inn keeper in Whiterun. This is the fastest way to skip the prequest with the cheat dialoges, go to Jarl in Dragonsreach and cheat again to be ordered next to speak with Bellamy (= new slavery agent) at the gates

- the fastest way is also to disable the enforcer and skip sexlab calls in problems tab to do the cheat functions as past as possible

- with the enabled cheat mode let Bellamy make you a slave; no scene will play, but you can talk to him and cheat again to skip the whole enslavement procedure

- then go to Pike in Dragonsreach and with the advance cheat function jump very fast to any city being a slave town as you want.

- to start the arena quest you must at least quest until Morthal is enslaved, where Dead slave walking has been started.

- with Dead slave walking Bellamy will send you to the old fight club for a fight (you can cheat that fight also) and then the Colosseum quest 'Think big' will start...

I will probably edit this post to things I forgot :-)

... starting to upload the file now...

P.S. if you do the hardest arena fight mode with apropos and slavetats mod installed and enabled to be beheaded you will probably get a CTD. I patched my local apropos mod and now I get no CTDs anymore. Either gooser will upload a new apropos version or I will apload the patched script here

ADDED : 09.01.2018

A few thinks I forgot to write:

- a female slaver which gets enslaved should now have some little differences in the enslavement dialogues

- the recipes for building the Colosseum have required materials, but these are yet unbalanced and I added only in about the first half of all recipes materials. The architect has a cheat dialogue where he will give you the required materials

- in the animal shows I check per scripts for how many animals in a single sexlab call an animation can be found. So for exemple if the animation with 4 draugr will be found this animation will be used, if there is no animation found the scripts will search for 3 draugr and the PC , then 2 draugr and the PC and then 1 draugr and the PC. If no animation for the animal is found at all, the scripts should be able to handle that. But if you want to see animal shows I recommend to install Billy animations

- the arena fight has the option that you won't die (player is set essential) and some very brutal post death action will happen. Of course this will conflict with other mods who want to do the same. So if you have activated similar features in DA, Cursed Loot, Defeat or Shout like a Virgin this function will conflict. Slaverun death logic will only trigger in an arena fight, nowhere else

- if you want the most brutal post death action I recommend installing Amputator Framework and Proxys split animation

OK realy nice work! I played it to the end and have freed Skyrim now. I don´t know if somebody ask it before but how will Slavery come back again to Skyrim. Is there a new Quest starting or have I trigger it by using the "Problem" Section in MCM?

If you have MME installed, it offers a good way to put freshly enslaved ex-female-slavers in their place, and make sure they don't get any ideas that they can return to their original situation.

Once a slave has been forced to drink a boatload of lactacid, she's looking at either hefty engorged penalties, or if freshly milked, exhaustion. Unless you turn that off, which MME already handles.

So as a staring handicap, it lets the player customise is how they like, without any effort in the Slaverun side.

Just make sure they only way she can get milked is by a milking machine, and it's up to the player whether they play hardcore, with feeding on, or easy, with it off.

Ultimately, she can buy breast reduction potions to buy off the handicap, if she can get the money somehow, but milk production never entirely shuts off in MME, unless you shut it off on purpose.

6 hours ago, Lowrider130 said:

tried install via NMM but it starts unpacking till 50% and then says could not install the mod

This is most often due to a bug in NMM that leaves a file lock. Try quitting and restarting NMM. Check task manager for lingering copies of Skyrim or other tools (LOOT?) that didn't terminate properly when you quit them. If all fails, at least try rebooting your computer.

NMM will tell you why it failed, if you pay attention when you mouse over the failed installation, you can bring up an error message. Often this message is not enough to diagnose the real problem though.

It's possible NMM thinks you don't have one of the core ESM files installed, such as Update.esm or one of the DLC packs. Sometimes DLC pack esm files get deselected in plugins by accident.

Though it has a FOMOD installer, the install for Slaverun is actually very vanilla. It's trivial to install it manually ... or if you don't want to break NMM even worse, you can extract the parts re-zip them, and install them partwise, manually.

If you're installing 2.X even simpler.

If 3.X alpha, you can pre-install Apachii from its own distro, and make sure you have apropos, then apply the patch. That leaves installation of Slaverun as very basic, it's just a big bundle of stuff that goes in the data directory and overwrites.

Or you could move to MO, but that's a major change, and there's a serious learning curve, but once you're over that, you can avoid a lot of problems. NMM is ok if you make an install and rarely ever change it, but if you mod a lot, it's pretty sketchy at uninstalling stuff, and the multiple profiles feature is way too slow and buggy to ever use. MO is the way to go if you want to have multiple playthroughs with different mods, all together on one Skyrim install.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:43 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

have you installed fus ro dah?

Yes I have it installed. Dialogue and such works fine. Also did the troll scene and everything worked fine there. Even being rebellious caused the scene  to repeat (Yay!) correctly. Only thing that doesn't work for me is the falmer scene. Have a lot of animations for it but nothing. I'm taking a wild guess but I think something is preventing the falmer from being added as a actor to that scene, like the falmer is being added twice and its borking up the whole thing.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This is most often due to a bug in NMM that leaves a file lock. Try quitting and restarting NMM. Check task manager for lingering copies of Skyrim or other tools (LOOT?) that didn't terminate properly when you quit them. If all fails, at least try rebooting your computer.

NMM will tell you why it failed, if you pay attention when you mouse over the failed installation, you can bring up an error message. Often this message is not enough to diagnose the real problem though.

It's possible NMM thinks you don't have one of the core ESM files installed, such as Update.esm or one of the DLC packs. Sometimes DLC pack esm files get deselected in plugins by accident.

Though it has a FOMOD installer, the install for Slaverun is actually very vanilla. It's trivial to install it manually ... or if you don't want to break NMM even worse, you can extract the parts re-zip them, and install them partwise, manually.

If 3.X alpha, you can pre-install Apachii from its own distro, and make sure you have apropos, then apply the patch. That leaves installation of Slaverun as very basic, it's just a big bundle of stuff that goes in the data directory and overwrites.

Or you could move to MO, but that's a major change, and there's a serious learning curve, but once you're over that, you can avoid a lot of problems. NMM is ok if you make an install and rarely ever change it, but if you mod a lot, it's pretty sketchy at uninstalling stuff, and the multiple profiles feature is way too slow and buggy to ever use. MO is the way to go if you want to have multiple playthroughs with different mods, all together on one Skyrim install.

thanx for the help ill try MO out

7 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

Yes I have it installed. Dialogue and such works fine. Also did the troll scene and everything worked fine there. Even being rebellious caused the scene  to repeat (Yay!) correctly. Only thing that doesn't work for me is the falmer scene. Have a lot of animations for it but nothing. I'm taking a wild guess but I think something is preventing the falmer from being added as a actor to that scene, like the falmer is being added twice and its borking up the whole thing.

hmmm....I had this problem but instailling FRD fixed it

maybe just ignore it? it's the only time you will need falmer animations for this mod anyway  if I remember correctly, maybe two 

19 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

hmmm....I had this problem but instailling FRD fixed it

maybe just ignore it? it's the only time you will need falmer animations for this mod anyway  if I remember correctly, maybe two 

Hilariously enough I'm now doing the animal slave training and the falmer scene for that part works correctly. I did have some weird pathing issues though. When I was supposed to do the troll my character tried to walk through the wall a couple of times but I think that was because Finn was blocking the door. Also, my character was supposed to go to the werewolf cell after the bear but she didn't go straight to it. She walked into the falmer cell and then walked back out and then went to the werewolf cell.

4 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

Hilariously enough I'm now doing the animal slave training and the falmer scene for that part works correctly. I did have some weird pathing issues though. When I was supposed to do the troll my character tried to walk through the wall a couple of times but I think that was because Finn was blocking the door. Also, my character was supposed to go to the werewolf cell after the bear but she didn't go straight to it. She walked into the falmer cell and then walked back out and then went to the werewolf cell.

emm...the pathfinding problem isn't much of a problem for me, just player.moveto xxxxxx, kinda weird that you hold a rather high standard for a mod....after sooo many mods I've played, I'm now happy as long as the mod I play can keep processing forward.

1 hour ago, zhuguannan123 said:

emm...the pathfinding problem isn't much of a problem for me, just player.moveto xxxxxx, kinda weird that you hold a rather high standard for a mod....after sooo many mods I've played, I'm now happy as long as the mod I play can keep processing forward.

No I don't mean to sound hyper critical. I greatly enjoy this mod, I just figured I would report any bugs I come across. Quite frankly I'm always impressed to see it progress as it continues to add new stuff I don't expect. I have a tendency to be very thorough and I'm kinda worried that my text doesn't quite convey my thoughts and feelings exactly.

So far I have been enjoying this mod, keep up the great work. I am, however, having a annoying issue with building the coliseum. I have been able to complete almost all of it except the animal area where Roan asks you to finish adding doors and such. Every single time I attempt to open the crafting table there the game CTD. I also had crashing issues just getting in there and to that point but finally it let me but its be 3 days of trying now and that damn crafting table is killing me. I had no trouble with other crafting tables. Any suggestions or work arounds?

That falmer problem always haunted me even in the early versions until I waited until the slaver finished with Ivani then it would start. Until then my character would be stuck after walking to the spot and tried a few things to fix/unbug it, just on pure luck thinking of ways to get around it found out how to proceed. You might try it, it might work for you. All the other animal training scenes work without the waiting for me so I dunno.

"the slave items" What exact items are you referring too? Did you make sure to download the latest version of Devious Devices and Zaz Animation Pack?

Here is a small gif I made to show how to create your own body, but I just want you to watch til the end to show how to select groups.

Spoiler

capture.gif

8 hours ago, frenchymcclaust said:

i am fairly new to modding and i keep having invisible items and hands/feet whenever i equip the slave items. i tried batch building in bodyslide but it didnt seem to work. do i need to reinstall the game or what.

Identify the specific items and build those by themselves.

For example, select each item that has boot in the name and build it.

Are you using MO? If you are, it could be a problem with how you use it.

You should ensure that the results of the build are put into a new mod using the create option on the Overwrite context menu, and not left in your overwrite.

You almost certainly do not need to reinstall the game. The problem will be those items not getting built, or perhaps, getting built to the wrong place.

If you also have FO4, or similar installed, did you ensure that your Bodyslide targets Skyrim and not some other game?

3 hours ago, atreyatan said:

Here is a small gif I made to show how to create your own body, but I just want you to watch til the end to show how to select groups.

That's a great example, and deserves a way for people to find it easily in the future.

But the OP didn't really want a new body, they just wanted their boots built, so trying to do extra things may create chances for them to do something wrong and create new issues to struggle with, rather than simply getting past their core problem, which is probably that their boots aren't built.

Clearly, other stuff did build for them. I had a similar issue with DCL 6.3 myself just a couple of days ago. I thought it was odd I had no pony boots, as I had definitely batch built after installing DD and DCL. While I fixed it easily by selecting the pony boots and building them, it left me wondering if there was something broken in the DCL slider groups. I thought I had pony boots work for me before in DD4 + DCL, but in that case, I made multiple bodyslide rebuilds because I kept adding armors, and it was as easy to build everything as not.

Whether it's simply user error, or a fault in the groups distributed in DCL 6.3 might warrant further investigation.

On 3/3/2018 at 5:15 PM, frenchymcclaust said:

i am fairly new to modding and i keep having invisible items and hands/feet whenever i equip the slave items. i tried batch building in bodyslide but it didnt seem to work. do i need to reinstall the game or what.

If your using MO ( Mod Organizer ), make sure you start Body slide from MO.

Make sure you have any previous versions of DDI, DDA,DDE removed.

I can not be sure about NMM, but if running from NMM, it use's the main folder so running Body slide .exe should be just a matter of running it.

After that I can not be sure what could be the problem.

I do know that most invisible gear problems in DD are from improper body slide use. They can also be from having the wrong skeleton, Also there are some body's that just don't work very well. 

These images are for a standard Batch file conversion.

BatchBuild01.jpg

BatchBuild02.jpg

BatchBuild03.jpg

Has anyone else got stuck with Finn's dialogue saying something like "A lesson I learned from Master Pike.." and he just keeps saying that over and over again.

On 2/27/2018 at 3:29 AM, Lupine00 said:

Solved the issue using MO Thank you for the help