I've reached the point in the "advanced sex slave training" quest where my objective is to "get some rest and come back in three days." Shortly after this (long before three days have passed) I get a message saying "you failed to report back to Bellamy in time and are now an escaped slave." After the first time this happened I reloaded and went to Bellamy, but he didn't have anything new to say and immediately after I talked to him I still got the failed to report back message. Is there a workaround for this bug?

4 hours ago, vladivostok said:

Any plan on story with Dremora? may be a new space of slavery in the oblivion.

Those guys talk so big, I really want to see more of them in action. Also, Dremora + succubus PC with correct dialog. Would be awesome.

Anyone had problems with the game freezing at the loading screen just as it's about to load into the game? 

Seems to be something to do with hydras slave girls and slaverun. Disabling either mod allows the game to load again. I've gone back a save before it started happening and disabled slaveruns processing of slave girls in the MCM. Seems to be working so far. 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Anyone had problems with the game freezing at the loading screen just as it's about to load into the game? 

Seems to be something to do with hydras slave girls and slaverun. Disabling either mod allows the game to load again. I've gone back a save before it started happening and disabled slaveruns processing of slave girls in the MCM. Seems to be working so far. 

That has nothing to do with slaverun or slave girls that is just Skyrim being Skryim. The reason it may be happening is because Slaverun is basically a DLC sized mod and you're hitting a limit where that type of crashing happens. The way people usually workaround this issue is start a new game and once its loaded then they load up their old game so it preload assets before they load up their old game which will make it load just fine. If you don't like doing that I would recommend this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443 (Read page to find out in more detail)

or

if you don't have crash fixes very possibly could be a string limit as well.

24 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

That has nothing to do with slaverun or slave girls that is just Skyrim being Skryim. The reason it may be happening is because Slaverun is basically a DLC sized mod and you're hitting a limit where that type of crashing happens. The way people usually workaround this issue is start a new game and once its loaded then they load up their old game so it preload assets before they load up their old game which will make it load just fine. If you don't like doing that I would recommend this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443 (Read page to find out in more detail)

or

if you don't have crash fixes very possibly could be a string limit as well.

Nah, that's not it. 

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Nah, that's not it. 

Interesting its not because I am not having this issue and I have 12 hours playing on the latest slaverun version with no crashes or loading issues, hmm weird.

On 3/5/2018 at 1:57 AM, atreyatan said:

Has anyone else got stuck with Finn's dialogue saying something like "A lesson I learned from Master Pike.." and he just keeps saying that over and over again.

Having this same issue. All I can respond with is "Your slave is doing good, master?" That repeats that string of dialogue every time I try to talk with him.

1 minute ago, Tenacious01 said:

Having this same issue. All I can respond with is "Your slave is doing good, master?" That repeats that string of dialogue every time I try to talk with him.

Great then its not just me lol I don't know how to advance his quest because its gets to a certain point where it says "you cant get any more submissive you're the best slave you can be" etc and it will never advance his dialogue tree after that point which is really annoying.

Hey guys so I'm playing the newest revision of version 2.0 and I can't seem to get past the part in the intro where you're walking to meet Pike and the shopkeep puts all the chains on you in the market. After this happens I get the anal scene, then nothing else happens and the quest won't advance. I also can't try talking to anyone to advance the quest, because of the gag. Thinking about just temporarily disabling/reenabling devices but I wanted to see if anyone had ideas before I give that a go.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Spoke too soon. Despite setting the MCM it happened again unfortunately. Seems to only happen in or around towns. I've disabled every other mod I have down to this load order and it still freezes just as its about to load into the game: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SkyUI.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
UIExtensions.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp

Might just have to start a new game at this point, which isn't a big deal. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Spoke too soon. Despite setting the MCM it happened again unfortunately. Seems to only happen in or around towns. I've disabled every other mod I have down to this load order and it still freezes just as its about to load into the game: 

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SkyUI.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
UIExtensions.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp

Sorry for the stupid question, but you are using Loot and updating FNIS animations after installing this, right?

Edit: I ask because you have no FNIS.esp in your plugin list... 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SkyUI.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
UIExtensions.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp

I mean I just linked you the Load Game CTD Fix lol and you're using the older version continuegamenocrash.esp 

Read the page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443

9 hours ago, Tenacious01 said:

Sorry for the stupid question, but you are using Loot and updating FNIS animations after installing this, right?

Edit: I ask because you have no FNIS.esp in your plugin list... 

Yeah, that's the load order I was able to cut my mods down to and still freeze when loading. My actual load order would be useless information as it's too complex. 

6 hours ago, atreyatan said:

I mean I just linked you the Load Game CTD Fix lol and you're using the older version continuegamenocrash.esp 

Read the page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443

Thanks for reminding me I needed to update that and I don't mean to be an ass (really!) but I've been debugging ctds a long time (way too long) and I can tell that this is different. It's subtle. The game loads for just the right amount of time, the tool tips fade away, an area cleared sound plays and it is literally just a microsecond from loading into the game. 

In any case I've narrowed it down by deleting chunks out of hydra slave girls esp using tesedit and have narrowed it down to something in Worldspace>Tamriel>Block0,-1>Sub-Block0,-2>Riverwood04. Pretty sure that's the cell I'm in or one of the currently loaded cells at least. I'll see if I can narrow it down further. Why this would cause problems all of a sudden I've no idea. Hydra slave girls has been in my load order forever and hasn't been updated in a long time. Maybe something to do with the updated Zaz. I'll see if i can narrow it down further. 

Edit: So it's something to do with placed npc: [ACHR:xx0DA83F] (places hyd_slave_labor_riverwood02 "Slave" [NPC_:xx0DA83E]. Deleting this single npc allows my game to load again. Odd as fuck. But it can't be directly because of this npc since, like I've said, I've been using slave girls for ages. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Yeah, that's the load order I was able to cut my mods down to and still freeze when loading. My actual load order would be useless information as it's too complex. 

Thanks for reminding me I needed to update that and I don't mean to be an ass (really!) but I've been debugging ctds a long time (way too long) and I can tell that this is different. It's subtle. The game loads for just the right amount of time, the tool tips fade away, an area cleared sound plays and it is literally just a microsecond from loading into the game. 

In any case I've narrowed it down by deleting chunks out of hydra slave girls esp using tesedit and have narrowed it down to something in Worldspace>Tamriel>Block0,-1>Sub-Block0,-2>Riverwood04. Pretty sure that's the cell I'm in or one of the currently loaded cells at least. I'll see if I can narrow it down further. Why this would cause problems all of a sudden I've no idea. Hydra slave girls has been in my load order forever and hasn't been updated in a long time. Maybe something to do with the updated Zaz. I'll see if i can narrow it down further. 

Edit: So it's something to do with placed npc: [ACHR:xx0DA83F] (places hyd_slave_labor_riverwood02 "Slave" [NPC_:xx0DA83E]. Deleting this single npc allows my game to load again. Odd as fuck. But it can't be directly because of this npc since, like I've said, I've been using slave girls for ages. 

Its alright, sorry if i was coming off as hostile there has been alot of times I try to go out of my way to help and it feels like I am being ignored it just is frustrating lol

Also I know that slavegirls hasn't updated in a long time and since then ZAZ and DD have both updated maybe that is causing issues?

EDIT: Btw I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't having any CTD's with those mods installed and I just remembered that I have a patch for it that I downloaded from this mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3111-devious-framework-dfw/ also might want to check that out if you don't have it.

Here is what it says about the patch on the Mod Page:

Spoiler

SlaveGirls by hydragorgon Patch:
A few users of the Devious Framework mod reported a problem with the SlaveGirls by hydragorgon mod related to overly talkative NPCs and a more serious issue of it overwhelming the story manager causing quests from other mods to fail.
I looked into the SlaveGirls by hydragorgon mod and I believe I fixed some issues in the creation kit that were done incorrectly. Since the author of the mod has been unavailable for comments for some time now I'll be creating a post on the DFW support thread with these issues fixed. As that thread may be a little difficult to locate I will keep a copy of the patch in the download section for the Devious framework mod as well.
Instructions:
Install version 827 of the Slave Girls by hydragorgon mod.
Install the SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch.7z from the Devious Framework download page using your favourite mod manager
Or copy the file by hand into your data directory.
This patch only contains the hydra_slavegirls.esp file so choose to overwrite it when prompted.

EDIT 2: I found this post you might want to check into it https://www.loverslab.com/topic/67335-deviously-patched-hydra-slave-girls/?do=findComment&comment=1965135 it appears others have reported the mod causing crashes for them.

In case it's of further help, Atreyatan is right about that patch, but if I remember rightly, there are quite a few patches through the Hydragorgon thread fixing a number of issues that may also help. 

In MO, the ones I use are callled -my names

SxLab hydra slavegirls 827 main NO SHOUTING + Other DFW 204 FIXES

(the Hydra SlaveGirls (patch by legume))

and

SxLab hydra slavegirls 827 zz Devious Devices Patch102

(not sure where that's to be found)

There's also a NO SHOUTING only patch in one thread

Overall, you need to select the ones that you find work best for you  You can also find some info on the Prison Overhaul Patches thread about Oct 2016 that explain some of the issues that the patches fixed, with papyrus Main Game and Story Manager logs

On 07/03/2018 at 8:31 AM, atreyatan said:

Really. This is a known issue in Skyrim since day 1. Crash fixes does not fix it, and says so. ENB does not fix it, and says so.

The only known sure fix is the single thread loading fix. Preloading assets reduces the occurrence but doesn't stop it.

Using system allocators and aligned buffers reduces the occurrence but doesn't stop it.

It is a straight out threading bug, and as Boris didn't fix this one, the old fix is the only fix.

Ignore the scary orange writing about lack of support or updates, it works fine.

If Slaverun causes a CTD you can pretty much be sure it will be just after loading in a new area, or just as you approach a load gate, or when you cross an exterior cell boundary, not in the load itself.

Thanks so much for this info on slavegirl mod patches.

I thought that mod was pretty much benign, and got through Slaverun 2.X using it no problems.

No problems I couldn't ignore anyway. But the games I had without hydra in were a bit quicker and more stable, maybe not huge difference, but you could feel it.

You get used to ignoring problems in Skyrim.

Thanks guys. I'll check it out when I get a chance. I think I'm already using the no shout esp. 

It's not strictly a ctd. Skyrim freezes. The fps counter, mem usage/page file counter freezes. I can tell it's different from anything I've had in the past. Anyway I've used the new threading fix in a new game and had the same problem in a save on the road between kynesgrove and windhelm. 

Look I don't want to hijack the thread with something that's obviously specific to my setup at this point. I'll post again if I've something useful to add. 

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks guys. I'll check it out when I get a chance. I think I'm already using the no shout esp. 

It's not strictly a ctd. Skyrim freezes. The fps counter, mem usage/page file counter freezes. I can tell it's different from anything I've had in the past. Anyway I've used the new threading fix in a new game and had the same problem in a save on the road between kynesgrove and windhelm. 

Look I don't want to hijack the thread with something that's obviously specific to my setup at this point. I'll post again if I've something useful to add. 

I may not be fully understanding, but you saved outside, if I understand.  And it does not CTD right at the loading screen, you just try to load a game, and it freezes ?

If this is the case, you might try and old work around, sometimes works,  At the main screen hit the tile key, and bring up the console. Type " coc riverwood "

Let it load up at river would, then hit the escape Key, and load a game, as usual.

I have recovers a lot of saved games with this procedure. May not help in your case.

I do recommend that you try and save when ever possible, in a solo room, like a player home, or small area where there are no NPC.

The saved games in Skyrim are fucked.. I think a lot of people think all this will be fixed with SSE, but once they load up there game with script heavy mods, I personally think they will be fucked save's there too.  It is just a Bethesda thing, they fixed it in Oblivion, but then some one (  Who kept a pencil and note pad by his bed, so if they had a night mare they could quickly write it down, and add it to the Game engine. )  got the bright Idea of separating the scripting from the CK, and all have returned to like actually worse than it was in Morrowind.

You just save and Hope it will load next time you play.. LOL

20 minutes ago, blackpig11 said:

I have been trying to get all the mods for this mod to work but I just can't get them to work together and my game keeps crashing, is there any guide to get all of these mods downloaded right or something so it can work? thanks :smile:

Might be better suited for the technical support forum instead of here.

10 hours ago, atreyatan said:

Might be better suited for the technical support forum instead of here.

This is the support forum. The question isn't unreasonable in principle. But as the OP provided no information about what specific actions they'd taken, their LO, what mods they are loading, what manager they are using, or even what version of Slaverun they were trying to use, the best advice is that they provide that information.

9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

This is the support forum. The question isn't unreasonable in principle. But as the OP provided no information about what specific actions they'd taken, their LO, what mods they are loading, what manager they are using, or even what version of Slaverun they were trying to use, the best advice is that they provide that information.

This forum for the most part is discussing everything about this mod sure but what he wants is advice on how to mod in general it really doesn't have anything to do with this mod in particular, hes obviously new and doesn't understand what hes doing. Again its not really particular to this mod and he would obviously receive better help in the technical support forum as there are people there looking to help people with problems just like this. I know that because I spent most of my time there helping ppl with these types of issues.

Since as you said he provided no information I would understand the back and forth in helping him here would just derail the thread and for the record I said it would be better suited not that his question couldn't be asked which I am not wrong in suggesting that.