Now that's what i call a real necro!

Haha, great job! You are doing these super fast too. I'm happy to see so much fresh stuff! :)

LOL im addicted to animating. Everytime i think of something i gotta run to the comp put my headphones on and create it. Thanks!

Aw man, giantess animations, awesome!

Thanks man! And yup you found the big boobed dead ladies lol the thing with the giantess is that her face and hand are glitchy so i made them go into the ground so you cant really notice it. Would you still want the animations? If so ill post them up later.

Hell yeah, I've been dying to fuck one of them huge asses!

lmao seriously like who looks at hands and face when banging a nice plump juicy ass ok ill post them tonight just got fix the legs :D

Now that's what i call a real necro!

Haha, great job! You are doing these super fast too. I'm happy to see so much fresh stuff! :)

LOL im addicted to animating. Everytime i think of something i gotta run to the comp put my headphones on and create it. Thanks!

Aw man, giantess animations, awesome!

Thanks man! And yup you found the big boobed dead ladies lol the thing with the giantess is that her face and hand are glitchy so i made them go into the ground so you cant really notice it. Would you still want the animations? If so ill post them up later.

Hell yeah, I've been dying to fuck one of them huge asses!

I second that
Lol ok you guys shall be banging giant asses tonight as soon as i can

Ok, I don't even care one way or the other about the necro sexin', but seeing those rag dolls flopping around while getting banged just makes me laugh like the dickens... downloading.

Glad ya likes'em lol enjoy!

C'mon man, how am I suppose to keep up with all those updates! I'm very lazy person!

Just kidding. Thank you for the frequent updates mate.

P.S. Which tool do you use to record scenes & make those gifs?

P.S 2. Which mod is that Giantess came from? Any requirement mods to use that animation?

^^^ This is probably where it came from.

C'mon man, how am I suppose to keep up with all those updates! I'm very lazy person!

P.S 2. Which mod is that Giantess came from? Any requirement mods to use that animation?

So what are your plans for this mod in the near future Funnybizness?

Well i have no idea to be honest.I mean there will be many who will want more animations and i want give them as many animations as possible before Fallout4 comes out and skyrim becomes less popular. My main goal is to give to the LL community and make people want to play Skyrim again bc its so amazing lol but yeah i will be doing as many female creatures as i can (no pun intended lol) and then ill move on to fixing my earlier animations to make them look better but in between i will also make animals on female necro animations :)

i use fraps and makeagif.com and look up loverslab female giants or creatures and it should pop up. And youre welcome my friend im glad i could increase the fun in your skyrim experience haha stay brutal cheers

i can only get the necro missionary to recognize. i go to register in mcm but it never does. it has page 1. i select it then click register animations but nothing happens when i run FNIS it IS there so i dont know where the disconnect is.

Hey sorry for the confusion. I state that the necro mod is so the missionary doesnt have to replace any sexlab animations but thats it :( for now in order to get the animations to play you have to replace the sexlab animations that are listed next to said necro animation.

OH MY GOD! You made my female giant fucking dreams come true! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Please make more fem giant scenes :o This is so epic ;-;

Oh i plan on making more for the sexy beast lol

Holy shit, this thread took off!

From scanning over the pages, I take it someone has taken over updating my initial mod?

no, i think we're all eagerly waiting for you to do an update! :)

AGREED. :D

oh man.. i already install giant anim and can't stop laughing see that giant ass. Damn yesterday dowload 4.2 and now already 4.4

:idea: what about make some aggresive force kiss-fuck animation. Keep Wild bro.. good luck!

Shit i forgot to make a necro kissing animation...i was going to and then i forgot lol thanks for reminding me! :)

found if u have mach heights on in sexlab u can crash when sex starts.

oh man ill test it out and see if its my animations causing it. I really hope not :(

From scanning over the pages, I take it someone has taken over updating my initial mod?

There's been an update sitting in your pm folder for like 10 days :P

But ignore that file, give me another day and I'll make an up to date version.

There's been an update sitting in your pm folder for like 10 days :P

But ignore that file, give me another day and I'll make an up to date version.

Oh shit come on man im old! I forget things easily lol but we all await your masterpiece my friend :)

Do you need the naked giants mod for the giant sex?

No you dont need the female giantess lol it works for any giant:)

any riekling love?

Yes I will make them soon my friend ;)

i've added new necro animations for MoreNastyCritters mod. it require newest MNC 8.33 version, it's just temporary patch, till dentarr will update his mod.

animations added:

Necroholding for Draugrs

NecroFemaleDraugrChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying, both versions

oh wow thank you so much man! Thats so awesome:)

any riekling love?

i've added new necro animations for MoreNastyCritters mod. it require newest MNC 8.33 version, it's just temporary patch, till dentarr will update his mod.

animations added:

Necroholding for Draugrs

I have naked giants and when I try to have sex she turns to a male.

any riekling love?

animations added:

Necroholding for Draugrs

It's probably because Creature Framework swapping urs meshes to the 'errect' state. U can try disable that in MCM framework menu, still this will disable all giants genitials.

any riekling love?

animations added:

Necroholding for Draugrs

Surprise buttsex.

Thats because you got SLNC running, it doenst have a seperate gender for giants, you need to replace all the giant model files with the female giant one.

High quality work Funny, well done! If ya don't mind, I'd like to ask you about your method of importing animations into 3dsmax for editing.

Is there a way to properly perform the conversion and importing of hkx files into 3dsmax? I'm trying it out at the moment to see if it's plausible, but a whole bunch of scaling errors appear during the conversion process from .hkx into .kf.

It basically deforms all of the converted files, making any editing in 3dsmax impossible. You've been able to do it, so I'd like to learn how it's done from you if you don't mind.