I have updated non replacer mcm version mentioned earlier to 4.2 animations pack.

There is no creatures tho, i saw someone posted a request already in More Nasty Critters thread, so they should be there in the next release, i think.

is there any certain step you need to take to use this? the animations don't seem to advance or even start in some cases.

I have updated non replacer mcm version mentioned earlier to 4.2 animations pack.

There is no creatures tho, i saw someone posted a request already in More Nasty Critters thread, so they should be there in the next release, i think.

is there any certain step you need to take to use this? the animations don't seem to advance or even start in some cases.

i messed up the folders a litlle, not sure if it's nexus mod manager or MO ready, just unpack folders where the esp is to urs skyrim\data.

then run fnis, after that reset sexlab animation registry, and at last register animations in blabla11's mcm menu, it should work, i hope

Working on the update atm.

Looks like you missed the data/meshes/actors/falmer/animations folder in 4.4

i haven't missed, dentarr already included it in his More Nasty Cirtteres 8.33 version, he renamed animation for Falmer_HoldingFB, and the creature is using 'normal' Falmer_Holding.

only two animations overwriting.... not the others.

thats odd. Are they in the correct folders? meshes/actors/characters/animations/sexlab...? Bc they should work also run FNIS for users also did you download the necropack and not the necromod bc necropack has all animations that you replace yourself. Hope that helps

It is now working properly...

thats odd. Are they in the correct folders? meshes/actors/characters/animations/sexlab...? Bc they should work also run FNIS for users also did you download the necropack and not the necromod bc necropack has all animations that you replace yourself. Hope that helps

Thank u ....

Thank u ....

Awesome and no problem :)

To Funnybizness, was wondering what mod was the giant female from ??

its here on LL just search google for loverslab giantess lol

Awesome animation.

If I understand correctly I can install all with that extra mod and won't need to replace any is there a way to only have them used when player or victim is supposed to be unconscious?

Also requested skull fuck Harley Quinn style.

http://www.gfycat.com/DopeyDarlingIbizanhound

HOLY...! Where the hell did you find that!? Its freaking brutal!...TOO BRUTAL...but...i love it...i just hope its not too much for LL bc i dont wanna have my mod banned let me ask the moderators if its ok and if they say its cool then you will have your animation my friend. :)

Awesome animation.

If I understand correctly I can install all with that extra mod and won't need to replace any is there a way to only have them used when player or victim is supposed to be unconscious?

Also requested skull fuck Harley Quinn style.

http://www.gfycat.com/DopeyDarlingIbizanhound

HOLY...! Where the hell did you find that!? Its freaking brutal!...TOO BRUTAL...but...i love it...i just hope its not too much for LL bc i dont wanna have my mod banned let me ask the moderators if its ok and if they say its cool then you will have your animation my friend. :)

Cool! I just took a video when I played the new Batman... xD Joking. Some artist on a site did it. Can post a link on a pm.

I don't think it should be a problem. With all other types of mod on this site. :)

so I'm using NMM and I loaded the mod. The MCM menu pops up but it stays at "registering..." and never gets out of it. I check my sexlab animations and I only get the missionary and every time I go into the MCM menu I can click "register animations" and it just never seems to register them :c

is there anyway to fix?

so I'm using NMM and I loaded the mod. The MCM menu pops up but it stays at "registering..." and never gets out of it. I check my sexlab animations and I only get the missionary and every time I go into the MCM menu I can click "register animations" and it just never seems to register them :c

is there anyway to fix?

I had the exact same problem.

Its doesnt go away from "registering..." its not supposed to.  BlaBla didnt add any confirmation message or anything.  You need to:

1. Reset Sexlab Animation registry.  Leave the pause menu.

2. Wait for "Sexlab Installed" or whatever Sexlab's confirmation message is

3. Reenter the pause menu and find the Necro Anims MCM.  Click "Register animations" and then click "Page 1" and click "Register Animations" again.  Don't wait for it to confirm or anything, it won't do that.  There isn't any confirmation message in the script.  Just exit the pause menu once you see "Registering..."

4. Wait about a minute.  You might see some kind of confirmation message like "Sexlab successfully installed" or something, but you don't need to wait for it.

5. Go to the SexLab MCM and go to Animation Editor.  At the TOP LEFT of that menu, click where is says "Missionary".  A menu should pop up that lets you select various animations.  Scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see a few animations that say "Necro (whatever pose)".

Thank you - I've just followed your instructions and now have the non-replacer animations showing up in Sexlab. For the record I'm using 1.6 beta 2 version.

Almost forgot to say - thank you #Funnybizness for such fantastic animations. Not into necro - but they're great as unconscious animations. Will be registering them for all my agressive animations in SexLab.

is there anyway to fix?

is there anyway to fix?

I had the exact same problem.

Its doesnt go away from "registering..." its not supposed to. BlaBla didnt add any confirmation message or anything. You need to:

1. Reset Sexlab Animation registry. Leave the pause menu.

2. Wait for "Sexlab Installed" or whatever Sexlab's confirmation message is

3. Reenter the pause menu and find the Necro Anims MCM. Click "Register animations" and then click "Page 1" and click "Register Animations" again. Don't wait for it to confirm or anything, it won't do that. There isn't any confirmation message in the script. Just exit the pause menu once you see "Registering..."

4. Wait about a minute. You might see some kind of confirmation message like "Sexlab successfully installed" or something, but you don't need to wait for it.

5. Go to the SexLab MCM and go to Animation Editor. At the TOP LEFT of that menu, click where is says "Missionary". A menu should pop up that lets you select various animations. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see a few animations that say "Necro (whatever pose)".

Thank you - I've just followed your instructions and now have the non-replacer animations showing up in Sexlab. For the record I'm using 1.6 beta 2 version.

Almost forgot to say - thank you #Funnybizness for such fantastic animations. Not into necro - but they're great as unconscious animations. Will be registering them for all my agressive animations in SexLab.

Glad you enjoy them my friend :)

Okay I reset all of the animations to their default offsets and they all line up perfectly.  The exceptions are the standing anim (I just used blabla's offsets), and the Aggresssive Doggy Style animation, which I had to put in a custom offset for.

Let me know if there are any issues with these.

thanks for this any plans to up this to include the rest of the animation from the latest update :shy:

Gonna wait for BlaBla to update his mod and then I'll update the modified defeat stuff to use all the new animations

When you get it updated with the latest animations, can you give me a list of which animation names correspond to which animations?  i.e. which animation names are male-attacking-female, female-attacking-male, male-attacking-creature, creature-attacking-female, etc?

Nevermind it just occurred to me that defeat doesn't need that stuff.

For future versions of my "defeat" minimod, I'm just gonna put out the script and require people to use your mod as-is rather than modifying it myself.

Two suggestions:

1. Provide bigger animation previews. :)
2. Fix the offsets.

When I install this and try playing the animations, the actors are not inches apart, but feet. I realize I can use the SL hotkeys to move actors around, but they shouldn't start off this far apart, should they?

When you get it updated with the latest animations, can you give me a list of which animation names correspond to which animations?  i.e. which animation names are male-attacking-female, female-attacking-male, male-attacking-creature, creature-attacking-female, etc?

For future versions of my "defeat" minimod, I'm just gonna put out the script and require people to use your mod as-is rather than modifying it myself.

Hey Mark, I've been looking into Defeat script lately and trying to figure out how implement necro feature to use strip system like its rape feature. Sometimes I feel like I dont want to strip the npc completely naked when necro. Anyways, I want to see if you could try implementing that feature into your mini mod as well.

The codes should be in the original script just changing few variable names here and there. But I cant see to keep track of all the variables because I am not a programmer :P

Two suggestions:

1. Provide bigger animation previews. :)

2. Fix the offsets.

When I install this and try playing the animations, the actors are not inches apart, but feet. I realize I can use the SL hotkeys to move actors around, but they shouldn't start off this far apart, should they?

1. I use makeagif.com bc its free and easy to use but if you know any other way to make better gifs let me know :) 2.Well several people are currently working on the offsets and making mods so you dont have to replace any existing animations. bc im not familiar with scripting i couldnt figure out the offsets. I just make the animations then the brilliant modders take them and fix them up for use lol

maybe my pc is acting up but this is all i could find:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/784-throne-giantess/

Does not look like the giant. do you have direct link ??

nvm:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/?hl=giantess

lol there ya go! Enjoy the big boobed and big assed babes!

The giantess animation is awesome, about the face being messed up, I'll just say that I had to bash it in to get the giantess to put out.

maybe my pc is acting up but this is all i could find:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/784-throne-giantess/

Does not look like the giant. do you have direct link ??

nvm:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/?hl=giantess

lol there ya go! Enjoy the big boobed and big assed babes!

The giantess animation is awesome, about the face being messed up, I'll just say that I had to bash it in to get the giantess to put out.

man im so glad you enjoy the animation bc i was worried no one would like that lol cheers!

Hey Mark, I've been looking into Defeat script lately and trying to figure out how implement necro feature to use strip system like its rape feature. Sometimes I feel like I dont want to strip the npc completely naked when necro. Anyways, I want to see if you could try implementing that feature into your mini mod as well.

The codes should be in the original script just changing few variable names here and there. But I cant see to keep track of all the variables because I am not a programmer :P

I don't know anything about how stripping works but I'll give it a look.

Haven't looked at your mod, but you should be able to make it as generic as possible using the tag-system.

I add "Necro" as a tag and some form of description.