[quote name="Funnybizness"

Great animations as always :D

Ahhhh my buddy Mr.Friendly haha! Thanks man I'm glad you approve :)

Always nice to see your animations friend :)

Also have you have time to try out the new even more brutal animation or are they to difficult?

Also a tip for people looking for a good name for there player https://www.thuum.org/translate.php

I think I will name my new character "Gren Sliin Malur" or something like that. xD

Just looking at the Gifs, these look like great animations, I can't wait to try them out. I find it kinda hilarious how at the end of some of the animations your character looks at the camera as if he knows you're watching, like he's saying "Yeah, we just did that ya perv, now let's find another one!"

i tried to add a new animations to mcm menu, creature one works, tho we are probably at the limit there too, but the "NecroHagravenDoggy" animation seems to be bugged.
i'm not an animator, have no idea about that, but it's seems like a problem with skeleton or something like that for me.
One more thing about that animation, i think the actors are swaped too, i mean A1 is male, and it's should be a female.

'Funny preview':

w0Ue2EP.jpg?1

Sorry guys ive been busy trying to finish the next animation. Im Redoing the "necroroughdoggystyle" bc i hate the way it looks its my least fav. I just have to export and then ill upload them here ill name it "necroroughdoggystyle2" incase others want to keep the first one. When im done i will reply to everyone Stay brutal!! :)

Can you post a preview of hagraven? Thanks!

It looks exactly like the female falmer doggystyle except the male is holding the tail feathers up so he can pound the hagravens ass lol i cant get it in game right now its a modders resource BUT Blabla11 just told me hes going to add it in his mod and Dentarr will add it to his mod (MoreNastyCritters) :)

i tried to add a new animations to mcm menu, creature one works, tho we are probably at the limit there too, but the "NecroHagravenDoggy" animation seems to be bugged.

i'm not an animator, have no idea about that, but it's seems like a problem with skeleton or something like that for me.

One more thing about that animation, i think the actors are swaped too, i mean A1 is male, and it's should be a female.

'Funny preview':

w0Ue2EP.jpg?1

No for the creaturesex mods the creatures are in the male role (A2) and humans are (A1) so i made it that way so Dentarr could use it in his mod. The hagraven animation isnt bugged i tested them in nifskope and they were flawless. The problem is there is no behavior files for the hagraven for sex :(

Just looking at the Gifs, these look like great animations, I can't wait to try them out. I find it kinda hilarious how at the end of some of the animations your character looks at the camera as if he knows you're watching, like he's saying "Yeah, we just did that ya perv, now let's find another one!"

I try to make you guys laugh at the end lol thanks for trying them out! :)

[quote name="Funnybizness"

Great animations as always :D

Ahhhh my buddy Mr.Friendly haha! Thanks man I'm glad you approve :)

Always nice to see your animations friend :)

Also have you have time to try out the new even more brutal animation or are they to difficult?

Also a tip for people looking for a good name for there player https://www.thuum.org/translate.php

I think I will name my new character "Gren Sliin Malur" or something like that. xD

I have to learn scripting to make the more brutal animations i want but till then i will try to do what i can freliend. And that name changer is awesome!

Just making sure, the Necromod animations still count towards the sexlab animations limit right? So I have to remove some of the animations from NSAP?

Ninja'd (kinda)

I dont know how many you have to get rid of on NSAP but for me i kept the aggressive animations from leito and the rest were necro :)

I have a question... as i understand from this topic,SexLab 1.59 have limit on animation?How much animashions it supported?If i off some animations,i will never see them in game?

p.s How much minimum animation i can remove from NSAP ?

I dont know the limit :( and yes if you click them off they dont play. Sorry :(

Ha! And I thought I was the only one who noticed that!

haha, okay, that's my bad xD

i have installed localized skyrim to my native laguage, and didn't even realize that Hagraven stands for the kind of creature in skyrim, and... i was trying to use it on both humans :D

Ohhhh lol thats ok we're only human :)

Ha! And I thought I was the only one who noticed that!

I finished the necroroughdoggystyle2 at the end he's like "oh im not done yet! wait for it...bam!" Lol

It looks exactly like the female falmer doggystyle except the male is holding the tail feathers up so he can pound the hagravens ass lol i cant get it in game right now its a modders resource BUT Blabla11 just told me hes going to add it in his mod and Dentarr will add it to his mod (MoreNastyCritters) :)

That brings me curious if there is a nude hagraven mod out there or you are using vanilla model? That's why I am skeptical and curious to see a preview. 

How exactly do you register the mod?  When I try to register the mod on mcm it just says "registering" but never finishes :(

after you regist in mcm wait 1-2 min after that just close necromod mcm and go to sexlab mcm - toggle animation then drag down until you see all anim with name "Necro"

How exactly do you register the mod?  When I try to register the mod on mcm it just says "registering" but never finishes :(

Well,the register thing does not work fine,so just replace original animation with these animations manually,and run FNIS.

That brings me curious if there is a nude hagraven mod out there or you are using vanilla model? That's why I am skeptical and curious to see a preview.

I wish there was a nude hagraven but alas its just vanilla :(

I really love that gesture in final stage of rough doggy 2,it's the highlight of the animation.

I was thinking "how should i end this one?...oh man i got it!" Lol

How exactly do you register the mod? When I try to register the mod on mcm it just says "registering" but never finishes :(

You have to make room for them by unregistering some animations for example some NSAP animations then register the necro ones it wont give you a message it just happens...kinda like necro does lol

Hey man, I really, really love your animations.

I hope you don't mind, but I threw a link to your page in my sig. If that's not cool I'll take it out immediately!

Regards,

Pheade

Dude you're awesome lol thats cool i do not mind at all :)

Geez, man. You're pumping these out faster than I can comprehend. But I'm not complaining.

That new doggystyle animation is basically perfect for what I was planning to do.

I'm extremely grateful for all that you've done so far, but if you ever run out of ideas for new animations, here's a challenge for you: a threesome animation with two unconscious girls. I'm not even sure how that would work anatomically, but it would probably be awesome. Groping, thrusting, and licking might all need to be involved in order for one assailant to cover both girls.

This isn't a request, just an idea; please don't feel pressured to do it. You've already provided more than I could've ever hoped for.

Geez, man. You're pumping these out faster than I can comprehend. But I'm not complaining.

That new doggystyle animation is basically perfect for what I was planning to do.

I'm extremely grateful for all that you've done so far, but if you ever run out of ideas for new animations, here's a challenge for you: a threesome animation with two unconscious girls. I'm not even sure how that would work anatomically, but it would probably be awesome. Groping, thrusting, and licking might all need to be involved in order for one assailant to cover both girls.

This isn't a request, just an idea; please don't feel pressured to do it. You've already provided more than I could've ever hoped for.

ACTUALLY...I was planning on doing another 3way...with 2 dudes and one girl but...I was also thinking of that. Bc i saw this sfm animation where one guy was skullfucking one dead chick while playing with the other corpses tits lol so dont be surprised if its up here in the future :)

I need patch add to necromod to solve fix and boost

Im sorry i dont understand what you mean. Could you explain? :(

unless im missing something/ doing something wrong. I get the mcm menu but none of the animations show at all in it. its just an empty mcm menu.

and I don't know why.

I dont know either. It didnt even say "register human animations" and " register creature animations "? :(