do your friend trety was made trety mod with patch to solve. if patch with necromod can be fix to fnis and show menu animation. they tell you about sex animations registered aren't work through patch isn't in necromods it's hard they ask you about registered are problem through missing animation. trety mods with patch to solve problem to registered. thank you

so does the mod come with a trigger? or is it animation resource only?

like something that filters the animations to play depending on target like sleeping or corpse :P

BLABLA11NecroMod.zip add necro animations for you to choose in the sexlab registry then you use matchmaker or submit or any other mod that lets you bang lol

Can you post a preview of hagraven? Thanks!

It looks exactly like the female falmer doggystyle except the male is holding the tail feathers up so he can pound the hagravens ass lol i cant get it in game right now its a modders resource BUT Blabla11 just told me hes going to add it in his mod and Dentarr will add it to his mod (MoreNastyCritters) :)

That brings me curious if there is a nude hagraven mod out there or you are using vanilla model? That's why I am skeptical and curious to see a preview.

I wish there was a nude hagraven but alas its just vanilla :(

I really love that gesture in final stage of rough doggy 2,it's the highlight of the animation.

I was thinking "how should i end this one?...oh man i got it!" Lol

How exactly do you register the mod? When I try to register the mod on mcm it just says "registering" but never finishes :(

You have to make room for them by unregistering some animations for example some NSAP animations then register the necro ones it wont give you a message it just happens...kinda like necro does lol

Hey man, I really, really love your animations.

I hope you don't mind, but I threw a link to your page in my sig. If that's not cool I'll take it out immediately!

Regards,

Pheade

Dude you're awesome lol thats cool i do not mind at all :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48898-wip-done-why-the-hag/

do your friend trety was made trety mod with patch to solve. if patch with necromod can be fix to fnis and show menu animation. they tell you about sex animations registered aren't work through patch isn't in necromods it's hard they ask you about registered are problem through missing animation. trety mods with patch to solve problem to registered. thank you

All of you guys having problem with registering while it works for the most should ask themself why it is that only you a few have these problems.

Most likley you guys simply allready hit the animation limit (it was 128 I think???) if you want new animations to register the first thing to do is to make sure you still have room and if you dont have room for the animation make room if you want non replacing animations.

You could upgrade to sexlab beta 1.6 it lifts the animation limit and many more, but I dont recommend it for people who dont know what they are doing anyway until its released official.

hey i have a quick question i have everything installed. ive been modding since the beginning of pretty moch everything. but i cant figure this one out. i have everything up to date. and have run fnis.  uninstalled unimportant mods just to try to find a conflict. but nothing. here the problem when i try to register the animations. its continuous. it just simply doesnt register. i cant figure it out, i even tried starting a new game. and nothing. does it just take a long time or what???

hey i have a quick question i have everything installed. ive been modding since the beginning of pretty moch everything. but i cant figure this one out. i have everything up to date. and have run fnis.  uninstalled unimportant mods just to try to find a conflict. but nothing. here the problem when i try to register the animations. its continuous. it just simply doesnt register. i cant figure it out, i even tried starting a new game. and nothing. does it just take a long time or what???

But it does register.

Open the MCM page, register both options, click page 1, register both options.

Don't wait for a real response from your system, I don't think there is a confirmation message.

The text 'registering...' will just hang there.

Tab out, go to the Sexlab MCM menu and look at the 'toggle animations' page.

Scroll down.

If you correctly clicked four buttons, congratulations, the anims will show up at the bottom of the page.

If not, scroll back up to the top of the 'toggle animations' page and begin the torturous decision of which animations

you're going to un-toggle, because congratulations, you've hit the 125 (128?) animation limit and necro animations

won't show up until you've made room for them.

These are the steps I read about, and followed, and they're mentioned more than once on the last three pages.

But it does register.

Don't wait for a real response from your system, I don't think there is a confirmation message.

Scroll down.

If you correctly clicked four buttons, congratulations, the anims will show up at the bottom of the page.

If not, scroll back up to the top of the 'toggle animations' page and begin the torturous decision of which animations

you're going to un-toggle, because congratulations, you've hit the 125 (128?) animation limit and necro animations

These are the steps I read about, and followed, and they're mentioned more than once on the last three pages.

AHHH you are correct. word to the wise of others was well. beware of using NSAP becuase it will fill up that limit quickly i had to uninstall nsap and reinstall to get it to work. thank you again for your help.

But it does register.

Scroll down.

AHHH you are correct. word to the wise of others was well. beware of using NSAP becuase it will fill up that limit quickly i had to uninstall nsap and reinstall to get it to work. thank you again for your help.

You're welcome.

And NSAP can be a beast if you want ALL THE THINGS but in reality it's quite convenient. 

Also, no need to uninstall/reinstall NSAP.

Just go to your NSAP MCM page and un-select animations you've decided you can live without, 

go to Sexlab MCM, and on the bottom page (I don't recall the name at this moment), click 'reset animation registry'.

Go back to your 'toggle animations' page in Sexlab MCM and make sure your changes have taken place, and then continue

on your merry way.

I need patch add to necromod to solve fix and boost

Im sorry i dont understand what you mean. Could you explain? :(

unless im missing something/ doing something wrong. I get the mcm menu but none of the animations show at all in it. its just an empty mcm menu.

and I don't know why.

I dont know either. It didnt even say "register human animations" and " register creature animations "? :(

right I forgot to mention that, it comes up with both the registration options in the mcm, but I click them and nothing happens. just says "registering", and never finishes.

well fixed it. turns out for some reason the nmm was putting the file in the right spot. but the file was empty for some odd reason. so so I copied the animation files, then it worked fine..... never had this before. 

but its good now :D

I'd love to see some dog/wolf on woman, something like the first gif, but a dog instead of a man. Would look really nice. Keep up the good work. I like to see that position with a lot of monsters tho, like the troll would go really great with that I'd think too. :P

Downloaded Blabla's new file. Everything is good, except no giantess animations and the spitroast animation has one actor the wrong direction. Hopefully that can be remedied in the next update. Thanks for a great mod.

Yes I will put up the update blabla11 made tonight when i get home :) it fixes the problems

Awesome animations :blush: .

Thank you my friend :)

These animations are really fantastic.

Thank you.

You are fantastic for giving them a shot ;)

I'd love to see some dog/wolf on woman, something like the first gif, but a dog instead of a man. Would look really nice. Keep up the good work. I like to see that position with a lot of monsters tho, like the troll would go really great with that I'd think too. :P

At the moment im kind of trying to make things that dont really exist (female creature animations and killmoves and other positions) but i will see if that can be done in the future ya never know ;)

Downloaded Blabla's new file. Everything is good, except no giantess animations and the spitroast animation has one actor the wrong direction. Hopefully that can be remedied in the next update. Thanks for a great mod.

ok i posted the UPDATED version of Blabla11necromod it should be fixed :)

Thank you so much for the quick response, Oh great one. Really enjoy the animations. Thanks again.

how did you get that cummflation/pregnant belly on picture 27?   I've been looking for something like that for awhile now and can't seem to find anything that really affects the belly aside from clothing mods.    Any advice would be greatly appriciated. ^_^

But it does register.

Scroll down.

You're welcome.

And NSAP can be a beast if you want ALL THE THINGS but in reality it's quite convenient. 

Just go to your NSAP MCM page and un-select animations you've decided you can live without, 

go to Sexlab MCM, and on the bottom page (I don't recall the name at this moment), click 'reset animation registry'.

Go back to your 'toggle animations' page in Sexlab MCM and make sure your changes have taken place, and then continue

on your merry way.

What, wait, there is a limitation in the number of animations you can use? How many can we register?

But it does register.

Scroll down.

You're welcome.

on your merry way.

What, wait, there is a limitation in the number of animations you can use? How many can we register?

If i'm remember correctly sexlab 1.59c have a limit arround 120-128 and sexlab 1.6 has 300+ if i'm remember correctly

Thank you so much for the quick response, Oh great one. Really enjoy the animations. Thanks again.

Not a problem :)

how did you get that cummflation/pregnant belly on picture 27? I've been looking for something like that for awhile now and can't seem to find anything that really affects the belly aside from clothing mods. Any advice would be greatly appriciated. ^_^

I used the fillherup mod and i downloaded the hands and penis mesh from here i forget where but it was in a post on something like "how to hdt belly distortion" or something lol so that the penis pushes the belly

Can anyone tell me what mod puts female giants into the game?

It should be listed in the requirements list...but its from "naked giants" here on LL

Question there are 2 files 

there is

BLAB1necromod

necropack

So what do I do here forgive me im very noob at this. I know BLAB1necro mod everything in there seems on point just drag it in the folder and run FNiS. However there is a necropack? is this optional or it required? if anyone can do a step by step on how to install and get it working ingame that would be great.