Hey I allready said that I like the animations so I go straight to my question the extreme missalignment trough what is it caused? is it because we are replacing other animations? Just curious most animations can be aligned with the animation editor in sexlab, but the settings are usually near +/- 80 which looks like 4 feet in game. So since I'm lazy I just wanted to know how this alignment issues are caused its a bit of a hazzle to try around until the right number is found.

The missalignment might be fixed by ticking the "even actors height" (w/e it's called) in SexLab MCM, although many animations need to be ajusted by hand.

I aligned most of them myself, because I have "even actors height" disabled for preferance purposes. Guess we'll just have to wait for an update on the animation files, I honestly have no other ideas what might be the cause of the alignment issues.

thanks, but its not about the actor hight as I have said its a missalignment the animations have about 1,5m (4feet) actors away from each other and I'm just curious about what is causing it

thanks, but its not about the actor hight as I have said its a missalignment the animations have about 1,5m (4feet) actors away from each other and I'm just curious about what is causing it

Which version of sexlab are you using?

The new beta does this a lot with other animations.   

Which version of sexlab are you using?

The new beta does this a lot with other animations.   

Version 1.59b

I only have this issue with these animations (animations in NSAP and others are fine) like others here too I'm not familiar with doing animations could it be because my PC is female and the animation is made with the player as aggresor?

As said I'm not looking for a solution I can do it with the editor I'm just intrested in the reason for this since I'm not familiar with animating and the integration with fnis and sexlab works.

Hey, Loving the addition.

To those who are lazy (like me) I've prepared all-in-one replacer (mediafire link)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lujpuar1rdo7ubm/NecroAnimationsAllInOnev4.rar

install with MO/NMM w/e idgaf, run FNIS, then proceed to align the actors properly in SexLab (if needed)

Enjoy! :)

Sweet lol less work for me :P
Don't get too excited haha :D

One thing I noticed, the "spitroast" animation replaces "DI Forced threesome" and part of that animation is played by "DI doggystyle" and makes "DI doggystyle" look weird.

We need a new replacer! (or a standalone mod) :P

oh man i had no idea they were linked like that. :(

Good thing is, your version of the threesome is fantastic and there are plenty of other doggy animations, simply disabling it will spare your eyes a little longer.

Good luck on the animations... I have my eyes on you :D

lol thanks and I want to start working on adding cum meshes to clothes or even create some tears meshes and textures i dont know lol but yeah ill still keep animating :)

which one hotkeys use (???) to move

on your keyboard where you type...tap the letter "L" to move forward and the "L" with the "Rshift" button to move backward.

the last picture remember me an art i have seen on the net, i think it was an Dota art show Luna in this position.. from Fizzz (or name like this)

isnt the reference for this one ? ^^

Actually i got the idea from a Japanese hentai cartoon gif on rule34 where the orcs double team an elf and then she drops to the ground :)

Thanks Man ! already try it on defeat Knockout 3some and it fit perfectly. You bring hell to all those kinky bandit man !

Can't say thank's enough to all anim creator, bcause you guy SL become full of kinky life ;)

@Funnybizness

Get some rest man.... your update is way too fast :cool:

lol thanks man. I might start creating cum meshes and crying tears meshes so no rest for me lol

Hey I allready said that I like the animations so I go straight to my question the extreme missalignment trough what is it caused? is it because we are replacing other animations? Just curious most animations can be aligned with the animation editor in sexlab, but the settings are usually near +/- 80 which looks like 4 feet in game. So since I'm lazy I just wanted to know how this alignment issues are caused its a bit of a hazzle to try around until the right number is found.

The missalignment might be fixed by ticking the "even actors height" (w/e it's called) in SexLab MCM, although many animations need to be ajusted by hand.

I aligned most of them myself, because I have "even actors height" disabled for preferance purposes. Guess we'll just have to wait for an update on the animation files, I honestly have no other ideas what might be the cause of the alignment issues.

Well my animations are created differently like not the same exact offset as the animations they replace so theyre misaligned and have to be aligned by hand hope that explains it man :)

Well my animations are created differently like not the same exact offset as the animations they replace so theyre misaligned and have to be aligned by hand hope that explains it man :)

I see so its because the positions are diffrent from the ones we replace I see, thanks for confirming my guess

I see so its because the positions are diffrent from the ones we replace I see, thanks for confirming my guess

No prob glad i could set your mind at ease lol

Holy shit your 3some rough one is sick but great as always thanks man xD

Hey glad you dig'em haha yeah im def gonna make more 3ways in the future

So just in case I have this wrong, with the latest release I need to drop the pack in the Data folder and then load the file with the esp normally with NMM?

To be honest i just know that i made them to replace sexlab animations i have no idea how the mod works hopefully someone can help you on here. Sorry :(

Actually i got the idea from a Japanese hentai cartoon gif on rule34 where the orcs double team an elf and then she drops to the ground :)

This one by any chance? (The best scene from Kuroinu, imo)

EnqEbAe.gif

On topic; nice animations! It's always great to get more variety for defeat encounters. 

At this pace of animation release, it is like Christmas everyday. Thank you so much!

Lol no problem glad youre enjoying them plenty more to come!

This one by any chance? (The best scene from Kuroinu, imo)

EnqEbAe.gif

On topic; nice animations! It's always great to get more variety for defeat encounters.

LOL YUP thats the one!! I saw it and was like oh hell yeah i got try to recreate that!:)

Deeply reminds me of Kuroinu the animation. Nice stuff.

BTW, Is there any way to 'choose' which animation to play? I use Sexlab animation editor/preview to play 2P stuffs, but 3P, 4Ps I cannot do that thru Sexlab MCM.

Hmm im not sure i havent played around with some of the features in sexlab yet but hopefully someone can let us know :)

BTW, Is there any way to 'choose' which animation to play? I use Sexlab animation editor/preview to play 2P stuffs, but 3P, 4Ps I cannot do that thru Sexlab MCM. 

I believe if you install SexLab MatchMaker you can use the two spells provided to designate multiple actors for 3p+ animations. I know I've at least launched a 3p animation with it before.

I believe if you install SexLab MatchMaker you can use the two spells provided to designate multiple actors for 3p+ animations. I know I've at least launched a 3p animation with it before.

Tried it, but NPCs either just stand there or go rape someone else :( Not sure what's wrong.

(Unrelated P.S.) I wish someone could make a mode that adds... cum puddle on the ground or something. summon-able cum pool maybe.

To those who are lazy (like me) I've prepared all-in-one replacer (mediafire link)

install with MO/NMM w/e idgaf, run FNIS, then proceed to align the actors properly in SexLab (if needed)

One thing I noticed, the "spitroast" animation replaces "DI Forced threesome" and part of that animation is played by "DI doggystyle" and makes "DI doggystyle" look weird.

Good thing is, your version of the threesome is fantastic and there are plenty of other doggy animations, simply disabling it will spare your eyes a little longer.

lol thanks and I want to start working on adding cum meshes to clothes or even create some tears meshes and textures i dont know lol but yeah ill still keep  

animating  :)

Whoa, you read my mind. Best of luck and don't give up... haha, who am I kidding - you rock! :D

lol thanks and I want to start working on adding cum meshes to clothes or even create some tears meshes and textures i dont know lol but yeah ill still keep

animating :)

Whoa, you read my mind. Best of luck and don't give up... haha, who am I kidding - you rock! :D
Lol I'll try my best! Check out the new choking animation! I think you may like it :) and yeah i think ill take a small break from animating and try clothing meshes (torn clothing or cum stained clothes hehe)

any chance of animal ones ie female passed out while animals take advantage

I promise that will be the next animation my friend. I'll have it ready next week :)

Tried it, but NPCs either just stand there or go rape someone else :( Not sure what's wrong.

(Unrelated P.S.) I wish someone could make a mode that adds... cum puddle on the ground or something. summon-able cum pool maybe.

Thats sucks man...and yeah i saw in zaz's pack that there are "puddle" meshes and textures but I cant find any way to use them which sucks :(

Lol I'll try my best! Check out the new choking animation! I think you may like it :) and yeah i think ill take a small break from animating and try clothing meshes (torn clothing or cum stained clothes hehe)

I promise that will be the next animation my friend. I'll have it ready next week :)

Thats sucks man...and yeah i saw in zaz's pack that there are "puddle" meshes and textures but I cant find any way to use them which sucks :(

How does the game do blood pools on the ground (not the fixed ones, the ones it adds on the fly that go away after a while)?  A more cum like texture and change the color and you should be able to do the same.

Oh my gosh, that new choking stranglefuck animation is amazing, I love everything about it.

Does she actually stay in that fallen position after the animation ends?

In my game, the girl always stands back up for a second after the animation is over, then ragdolls down (dead) again. Kind of ruins the immersion. Is there a way I can stop that from happening?

How does the game do blood pools on the ground (not the fixed ones, the ones it adds on the fly that go away after a while)? A more cum like texture and change the color and you should be able to do the same.

Very true. Thanks WaxenFigure :)

Damn u are fast! i am eagerly awaiting for more creature animations!!!

Yeah I'm trying to put out as much content before fallout 4 bc i may end up a slave to the game lol

Oh my gosh, that new choking stranglefuck animation is amazing, I love everything about it.

Does she actually stay in that fallen position after the animation ends?

In my game, the girl always stands back up for a second after the animation is over, then ragdolls down (dead) again. Kind of ruins the immersion. Is there a way I can stop that from happening?

Sadly no matter what the character will always stand back up bc of the scripts. Otherwise the body wont perform the animations. I wish there was a solution :(

I have updated non replacer mcm version mentioned earlier to 4.2 animations pack.

There is no creatures tho, i saw someone posted a request already in More Nasty Critters thread, so they should be there in the next release, i think.

Yeah Dentarr has given me the honor of having my necro draugr animation included in the next update :)

Damn, nice job my friend and of course.

this has entered the list of my top 10 must of mods on LL.

I am just a little saddened by the hiatus for Creature on unconscious Females, was kind of really looking forward to that. Could have been useful for what I am trying to make but there is still good deal of time until then, hopefully by then you would have gotten around on the females as well.

Concerning the problem of player PC waking up after animation, may I suggest a black phase screen effect like the character is waking up from a knockout. SL already has a "get on your feet" after the animations so add that to the getting up and maybe a short hazy view effect afterwards.

That would definitely fix the 'immersion issue'.

The NPCs, besides the get on your feet animation in SL I doubt there are any other solutions.

edit: you could also perhaps extend the final animation by making the 'victim' just lay there for a few seconds before ending the animation. I saw in couple of the animations the NPCs just dropped the woman on the ground, you could have continued it from there for like 5 seconds of the woman just laying there and the men doing something like kneeling down or standing or whatever.