i'm only one on many :P but i LOVE your animations ^^. i can't wait to see each day what"s new in it and frankly your two last are your best ones. (for now) the spitroast and the choke really add something more than the others with the lifeless movements but still movements like the grabbing of hands etc. 

don't get me wrong your first ones are really marvelous. but i wish to see more animations like your two last ;). please keep doing that and please don't run out of idea :P 

Damn u are fast! i am eagerly awaiting for more creature animations!!!

Yeah I'm trying to put out as much content before fallout 4 bc i may end up a slave to the game lol

On the fallout 4 hype train are we? Welcome aboard XD

CHooooo CHooooo!

Hell yeah! Lol

Damn, nice job my friend and of course.

this has entered the list of my top 10 must of mods on LL.

I am just a little saddened by the hiatus for Creature on unconscious Females, was kind of really looking forward to that. Could have been useful for what I am trying to make but there is still good deal of time until then, hopefully by then you would have gotten around on the females as well.

Concerning the problem of player PC waking up after animation, may I suggest a black phase screen effect like the character is waking up from a knockout. SL already has a "get on your feet" after the animations so add that to the getting up and maybe a short hazy view effect afterwards.

That would definitely fix the 'immersion issue'.

The NPCs, besides the get on your feet animation in SL I doubt there are any other solutions.

edit: you could also perhaps extend the final animation by making the 'victim' just lay there for a few seconds before ending the animation. I saw in couple of the animations the NPCs just dropped the woman on the ground, you could have continued it from there for like 5 seconds of the woman just laying there and the men doing something like kneeling down or standing or whatever.

thats odd i made sure the 3way had 900+keyframes but i guess in game it doesnt go the full 900+ same with the choke its 200 so that they lay there longer. I dont get why it doesny play the entire animation (i know nothing about scripting) :(

btw for the replacer one can u also include pics in each one showing them to make it easier to decide for those who use the replacer version

When i have time ill try to do that :)

i'm only one on many :P but i LOVE your animations ^^. i can't wait to see each day what"s new in it and frankly your two last are your best ones. (for now) the spitroast and the choke really add something more than the others with the lifeless movements but still movements like the grabbing of hands etc.

don't get me wrong your first ones are really marvelous. but i wish to see more animations like your two last ;). please keep doing that and please don't run out of idea :P

Thats funny you say that bc the last to i animated for scratch. I guess ill continue animating from scratch lol thank you

I am just a little saddened by the hiatus for Creature on unconscious Females, was kind of really looking forward to that. Could have been useful for what I am trying to make but there is still good deal of time until then, hopefully by then you would have gotten around on the females as well.

Concerning the problem of player PC waking up after animation, may I suggest a black phase screen effect like the character is waking up from a knockout. SL already has a "get on your feet" after the animations so add that to the getting up and maybe a short hazy view effect afterwards.

The NPCs, besides the get on your feet animation in SL I doubt there are any other solutions.

edit: you could also perhaps extend the final animation by making the 'victim' just lay there for a few seconds before ending the animation. I saw in couple of the animations the NPCs just dropped the woman on the ground, you could have continued it from there for like 5 seconds of the woman just laying there and the men doing something like kneeling down or standing or whatever.

thats odd i made sure the 3way had 900+keyframes but i guess in game it doesnt go the full 900+ same with the choke its 200 so that they lay there longer. I dont get why it doesny play the entire animation (i know nothing about scripting) :(

That was simply a suggestion mate, truth be told I have no tried the animations yet but they will be entering my load order as soon as I move from my 'modding' phase to actually finally playing the game. Haha.

That was simply a suggestion mate, truth be told I have no tried the animations yet but they will be entering my load order as soon as I move from my 'modding' phase to actually finally playing the game. Haha.

LOL i know what you mean i spent days and even weeks getting 255 mods so that i could have an amazing experience. And yes at the end of the 3way the two step on the victim and at the end of the choke animation she lays there for a while :)

Is it just me or does the player character look like Lobo.

Lol my favorite DC character he's the fraggin man ya bastich. :P

It was just me or I really see a man fucking a...draugr...?You,sir,are really awesome!

Thanks man i appreciate that! im just getting warmed up lol

only two animations overwriting.... not the others.

thats odd. Are they in the correct folders? meshes/actors/characters/animations/sexlab...? Bc they should work also run FNIS for users also did you download the necropack and not the necromod bc necropack has all animations that you replace yourself. Hope that helps

thats draugh new choke animation is great, can you make for the human female as victim also?

oh i did its the necrodraugrchoke animation in the pack :)

Where did you get the draugr replacer with big tits?

damn i know i got it off of LL but i cant remember wheee. Try looki g up loverslab female draugr or creatures and you should be able to find it :)

Now that's what i call a real necro!

Haha, great job! You are doing these super fast too. I'm happy to see so much fresh stuff! :)

LOL im addicted to animating. Everytime i think of something i gotta run to the comp put my headphones on and create it. Thanks!

Aw man, giantess animations, awesome!

Thanks man! And yup you found the big boobed dead ladies lol the thing with the giantess is that her face and hand are glitchy so i made them go into the ground so you cant really notice it. Would you still want the animations? If so ill post them up later.

Haha, great job! You are doing these super fast too. I'm happy to see so much fresh stuff! :)

LOL im addicted to animating. Everytime i think of something i gotta run to the comp put my headphones on and create it. Thanks!

Thanks man! And yup you found the big boobed dead ladies lol the thing with the giantess is that her face and hand are glitchy so i made them go into the ground so you cant really notice it. Would you still want the animations? If so ill post them up later.

Hell yeah, I've been dying to fuck one of them huge asses!

Hell yeah, I've been dying to fuck one of them huge asses!

I second that