Wow, you even made some creature ones! You are a hero! :D

Lol I'm just trying to do every animation that is requested thats all...but thanks! :)

yes plz more bestiality!!!

Oh trust me this is only the beginning my friend.

All i can say to this is: Hell yes! =D
Hell yeah! I'm putting the finishing touches on the necro 3way and then ill post it. I hope everyone will enjoy it lol I made it from scratch so we will see.

Someone please make an actual mod out of this sometime soon, hopefully.

These animations are amazing; Great work Funnybizness!

Thanks alot Revan! Well Rydin has recently told me he will be adding them to NSAP so that will be awesome.

Sir! You are inspiring me to make the most diabolical mod ever! First I need to figure out how to do more than edit text... But damn, do I want to build a *cough* brothel with *cough* always "fresh" whores...

I love to edit the text and facial animations from the TDF prostitution mod. I made it so my dragonborn says "DID YOU JUST THREATEN A THANE?" then they say with the fear expression "What? no my Thane! Please I'll do anything just don't hurt my family!" And...then I've got a whore ready to make me some money lol

Love all the animations. When they start each position has them far apart. Like the length of their body. Is that normal? I have each stage to 45 seconds each and it takes that long to get them aligned. Hotkeys make them move so slow.  Once done, I export the settings for sexlab, but it doesn't seem to save them.

Just wanted to add to the chorus of thank-yous and quickly note that these are also really nice for blackout events from the Skooma Whore mod. I'm only using the NSAP ones atm, but have been following your additions and am looking forward to having more of them available in my game.

Thanks!

Love all the animations. When they start each position has them far apart. Like the length of their body. Is that normal? I have each stage to 45 seconds each and it takes that long to get them aligned. Hotkeys make them move so slow. Once done, I export the settings for sexlab, but it doesn't seem to save them.

yeah that happens with some of the animations Thats why i cant wait for Rydin and others to make a mod that corrects the offset. Sorry :(

Just wanted to add to the chorus of thank-yous and quickly note that these are also really nice for blackout events from the Skooma Whore mod. I'm only using the NSAP ones atm, but have been following your additions and am looking forward to having more of them available in my game.

Thanks!

You are very welcome thank you for using them :)

Please help me sex act use separate

Please help me

I didn't understand please forgive me to help me Funnybizness Funnybizness please forgive me to help me how to withsexaction

Hey uhhh did you use the hotkeys to align them in sexlab? Bc you have to do that. Sorry for the confusion.

Love all the animations. When they start each position has them far apart. Like the length of their body. Is that normal? I have each stage to 45 seconds each and it takes that long to get them aligned. Hotkeys make them move so slow. Once done, I export the settings for sexlab, but it doesn't seem to save them.

yeah that happens with some of the animations Thats why i cant wait for Rydin and others to make a mod that corrects the offset. Sorry :(

Thanks!

Please help me

I didn't understand please forgive me to help me Funnybizness Funnybizness please forgive me to help me how to withsexaction

Hey uhhh did you use the hotkeys to align them in sexlab? Bc you have to do that. Sorry for the confusion.

I hotkeys isn't work i force to hotkeys too i use 1.59c how

These animations are incredible. Tried installing SexLab framework for the first time today just to try these out.

I followed the directions as well as I could, and I have some experience with FNIS and stuff back when I installed HDT physics stuff.

Problem, only getting two animations to play. Does SexLab Defeat not pull from the framework's big list of animations?

For some reason, I tried using SexLab Defeat and I'm only getting two animations to play, no matter how many times I attempt "necrophilia" option through the mod.
Even if I deactivate everything but your animations (which I added using Mark's mod). Seems like a rough missionary and a blowjob, neither are necro versions.

Gonna try deleting all the stuff I just installed and starting over, this time replacing animations with yours (instead of adding them separately).

I'll probably try something besides defeat, too. That has way too many features I'll probably never use, and I'm worried those were messing things up (crashed a few times).

Just gotta go through my Data folder and delete everything since I stupidly installed everything manually.

EDIT:
Would I have to do something special to disable "dead" victim's voice during these specific animations?

EDIT2:
Well, reinstalled SexLab and got SexLab Necrophilia instead of Defeat. I'm getting your animations now, which are awesome. But the victim will stay in the correct position for like 2 seconds before they start glitching out at strange angles, popping back and forth between correct location and impossible location rapidly. I doubt that's a problem with your edited files, it's probably something on my end.

I love your work, thank you for giving us these great modified animations!

Thanks!

Please help me

Yea, I did that.

Thanks!

Please help me

I hotkeys isn't work i force to hotkeys too i use 1.59c how

on your keyboard press "K" to chose the actor and "L" to move forward and "L+Right shift" to move them backwards.

These animations are incredible. Tried installing SexLab framework for the first time today just to try these out.

I followed the directions as well as I could, and I have some experience with FNIS and stuff back when I installed HDT physics stuff.

Problem, only getting two animations to play. Does SexLab Defeat not pull from the framework's big list of animations?

For some reason, I tried using SexLab Defeat and I'm only getting two animations to play, no matter how many times I attempt "necrophilia" option through the mod.

Even if I deactivate everything but your animations (which I added using Mark's mod). Seems like a rough missionary and a blowjob, neither are necro versions.

Gonna try deleting all the stuff I just installed and starting over, this time replacing animations with yours (instead of adding them separately).

I'll probably try something besides defeat, too. That has way too many features I'll probably never use, and I'm worried those were messing things up (crashed a few times).

Just gotta go through my Data folder and delete everything since I stupidly installed everything manually.

EDIT:

Would I have to do something special to disable "dead" victim's voice during these specific animations?

EDIT2:

Well, reinstalled SexLab and got SexLab Necrophilia instead of Defeat. I'm getting your animations now, which are awesome. But the victim will stay in the correct position for like 2 seconds before they start glitching out at strange angles, popping back and forth between correct location and impossible location rapidly. I doubt that's a problem with your edited files, it's probably something on my end.

I love your work, thank you for giving us these great modified animations!

Youre very welcome and yeah thats the bug i get too its not from my animations (bc I got that glitch before i started animating lol.) I believe its bc the victim is dead so the scripts are both conflicting like "actor is dead play ragdoll" and at the same time the mod is saying "No actor is dead but can play animations!"...so we get that glitch as a result and it sucks.

This mod would be a perfect addition to the collection. Just a question though, how do you get this to work with Mod Organizer?

Particularly the NecroPack, the one with like 15 animation folders. I try adding it, but there's 'no game data on top level'.

Easy enough to fix, but there's a data folder for each animation. Is there a simple way to go about this, or is the only way to add each one at a time and merge them into 1 mod?

This mod would be a perfect addition to the collection. Just a question though, how do you get this to work with Mod Organizer?

Particularly the NecroPack, the one with like 15 animation folders. I try adding it, but there's 'no game data on top level'.

Easy enough to fix, but there's a data folder for each animation. Is there a simple way to go about this, or is the only way to add each one at a time and merge them into 1 mod?

Hmmm...you know what I didn't think everyone would want ALL of the animations lol so I made it so you can choose which ones you want...but as to your question some one wrote a few posts on how to use the MO here ya go!

If your just replacing the SexLab animations directly, you extract and overwrite the animations in SexLab which will be in

(game dir)/Data/SexLab Framework/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab folder

or MO users (game dir)/Mod Organizer/mods/SexLab Framework/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab folder

And just my 2 cents but Winrar is a horrible tool. Should use 7zip as it has a smaller footprint when in use, open source and will deal with most compression formats including .rar files

Hey, Loving the addition.

To those who are lazy (like me) I've prepared all-in-one replacer (mediafire link)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lujpuar1rdo7ubm/NecroAnimationsAllInOnev4.rar

install with MO/NMM w/e idgaf, run FNIS, then proceed to align the actors properly in SexLab (if needed)

Enjoy! :)

Sweet lol less work for me :P

Don't get too excited haha :D

One thing I noticed, the "spitroast" animation replaces "DI Forced threesome" and part of that animation is played by "DI doggystyle" and makes "DI doggystyle" look weird.

We need a new replacer! (or a standalone mod) :P

To those who are lazy (like me) I've prepared all-in-one replacer (mediafire link)

install with MO/NMM w/e idgaf, run FNIS, then proceed to align the actors properly in SexLab (if needed)

One thing I noticed, the "spitroast" animation replaces "DI Forced threesome" and part of that animation is played by "DI doggystyle" and makes "DI doggystyle" look weird.

oh man i had no idea they were linked like that.:(

oh man i had no idea they were linked like that. :(

Good thing is, your version of the threesome is fantastic and there are plenty of other doggy animations, simply disabling it will spare your eyes a little longer.

Good luck on the animations... I have my eyes on you :D

Thanks Man ! already try it on defeat Knockout 3some and it fit perfectly. You bring hell to all those kinky bandit man !

Can't say thank's enough to all anim creator, bcause you guy SL become full of kinky life ;)

@Funnybizness

Get some rest man.... your update is way too fast :cool:

Hey I allready said that I like the animations so I go straight to my question the extreme missalignment trough what is it caused? is it because we are replacing other animations? Just curious most animations can be aligned with the animation editor in sexlab, but the settings are usually near +/- 80 which looks like 4 feet in game. So since I'm lazy I just wanted to know how this alignment issues are caused its a bit of a hazzle to try around until the right number is found.

Hey I allready said that I like the animations so I go straight to my question the extreme missalignment trough what is it caused? is it because we are replacing other animations? Just curious most animations can be aligned with the animation editor in sexlab, but the settings are usually near +/- 80 which looks like 4 feet in game. So since I'm lazy I just wanted to know how this alignment issues are caused its a bit of a hazzle to try around until the right number is found.

The missalignment might be fixed by ticking the "even actors height" (w/e it's called) in SexLab MCM, although many animations need to be ajusted by hand.

I aligned most of them myself, because I have "even actors height" disabled for preferance purposes. Guess we'll just have to wait for an update on the animation files, I honestly have no other ideas what might be the cause of the alignment issues.