i've added new necro animations for MoreNastyCritters mod. it require newest MNC 8.33 version, it's just temporary patch, till dentarr will update his mod.

animations added:

Necroholding for Draugrs

NecroFemaleDraugrChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying, both versions

I was wondering what is wrong in my game i installed a new version from morenastycreatures 8.33 and then your edition now i am trying out the new giants animations but all i get is giant standing still ?? Any idea how i can trouble shoot what is going on ??

Currently playing with newest sexlab 1.60 RC 1 if it makes any differents.

Stumbled upon this and the giantess and the female draugr got my attention. Great work :)

Thanks i appreciate that a lot :)

i've added new necro animations for MoreNastyCritters mod. it require newest MNC 8.33 version, it's just temporary patch, till dentarr will update his mod.

animations added:

Necroholding for Draugrs

NecroFemaleDraugrChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying, both versions

I was wondering what is wrong in my game i installed a new version from morenastycreatures 8.33 and then your edition now i am trying out the new giants animations but all i get is giant standing still ?? Any idea how i can trouble shoot what is going on ??

Oh I have the latest version of MNC but not sexlab and they work for me...did you use fnis? If so then i don't know my friend hopefully someone knows the answer:(

So I got this mod working without any problems.

And of cause theres alignment issues but...in the human vs human actions I can easily fix them.

But not those creature actions. E.g. the draugrs are now standing inside a girl's waist banging her chest...

How can I align animal actors? I can't find creature animation in the SLab edit menu. 

So I got this mod working without any problems.

And of cause theres alignment issues but...in the human vs human actions I can easily fix them.

But not those creature actions. E.g. the draugrs are now standing inside a girl's waist banging her chest...

How can I align animal actors? I can't find creature animation in the SLab edit menu. 

Shoot nvr mind...

I just realized I need to download new ver of SLab...

[snip]

Can you get any giant animations to work or is it just these?

Apparently the 1.6 RC changed some animation-calling stuff which breaks mods (including my main project), so it might be the mod, not the animations.

Somebody Help me! (AT first,sorry for my bad english )

I download 2 files : NecroAnimationMod and NecroPack . As i understand, the second archive it is all animations of thos mod.And there names are replaced names of diffrent animations (for example NecroBoundDoggy Replaces AggrBehind ). And the second file it is mod,wich allow me install there animaions without replacing diffrent animations. It is right?

So,can you say how i should install this mod? What does i must to do at first? Copy all animations from Necro pack and pu them to meshes from Necromod? i dont know,guys.....

That giantess animation so funny xD, the next animation would be rough dog sex right? xD

LOL i wanted it to make players say, "Im supermannnn!!"

I download 2 files : NecroAnimationMod and NecroPack . As i understand, the second archive it is all animations of thos mod.And there names are replaced names of diffrent animations (for example NecroBoundDoggy Replaces AggrBehind ). And the second file it is mod,wich allow me install there animaions without replacing diffrent animations. It is right?

So,can you say how i should install this mod? What does i must to do at first? Copy all animations from Necro pack and pu them to meshes from Necromod? i dont know,guys.....

1st pack is all the animations and theyre ONLY replacers. 2nd is a mod that ONLY has the missionary animation in it and ONLY the missionary will not replace them. Blabla11 is going to release one that plays if not all then most of the animations without replacing existing ones. Hope that helps

LOL update !

so vampire is the kissing kissing necro or diff animation?

Different :( but i didnt forget about the kissing necro animation im working on it trust me :)

it's okay still awesome tho and the ending animation is epic!

LOL thanks i wanted the aggressor to not give a fuck (since its a damn immortal being with power and the victim is just "cattle".)lol

Really loving your work man, just wanted to know which one is the one with the male fucking the female draugr (trying to separate it from the pack so I can use it alone), already have plans to setup an Apropos description for it ;)

oh its the one that say "female draugr" :)

Really loving your work man, just wanted to know which one is the one with the male fucking the female draugr (trying to separate it from the pack so I can use it alone), already have plans to setup an Apropos description for it ;)

oh its the one that say "female draugr" :)

Alright, thank you :)

That giantess animation so funny xD, the next animation would be rough dog sex right? xD

LOL i wanted it to make players say, "Im supermannnn!!"

I download 2 files : NecroAnimationMod and NecroPack . As i understand, the second archive it is all animations of thos mod.And there names are replaced names of diffrent animations (for example NecroBoundDoggy Replaces AggrBehind ). And the second file it is mod,wich allow me install there animaions without replacing diffrent animations. It is right?

1st pack is all the animations and theyre ONLY replacers. 2nd is a mod that ONLY has the missionary animation in it and ONLY the missionary will not replace them. Blabla11 is going to release one that plays if not all then most of the animations without replacing existing ones. Hope that helps

ok,thank you a lot)) i will wait

Guys, i replaced lieto86 animation on AP animation in SexLab  a lot of time ago .But when animation played,woman moved right,but man stay in T-Pose.It is bug of AP animation or not?If i will do it with these animations,it will work right? 

i've updated non replacer anim mod to 4.5 version. There are just humanoids animations, for creatures use MNC and patch i posted earilier.

added animation:

NecroVampireDoggy

Whoa...really?? Dude thanks! ill try it out and add your name to the credits too. Thanks for taking the time to create this man I appreciate it really. Cheers!

Guys, i replaced lieto86 animation on AP animation in SexLab a lot of time ago .But when animation played,woman moved right,but man stay in T-Pose.It is bug of AP animation or not?If i will do it with these animations,it will work right?

It may work for some but you have to try it out and see what works.

Great animations and much needed to make game much more fun! Sorry if this is something that already been asked before, but I don't see any links to the other mods used in your screenshots.

Example: giantess

I would like to know what mod did you use to get the giantess in game and are there any other mods I need for it to play correctly with your animations as the screenshot?

(Never mind I just found what I was looking for in page 19 of the thread. But it should be listed incase anyone else wants to know for future reference)

Great animations and much needed to make game much more fun! Sorry if this is something that already been asked before, but I don't see any links to the other mods used in your screenshots.

I would like to know what mod did you use to get the giantess in game and are there any other mods I need for it to play correctly with your animations as the screenshot?

(Never mind I just found what I was looking for in page 19 of the thread. But it should be listed incase anyone else wants to know for future reference)

hmmm...good point ill fix that when i post the new necrokissing animations. Thanks for pointing that out btw lol i kinda forgot.

hmmm...good point ill fix that when i post the new necrokissing animations. Thanks for pointing that out btw lol i kinda forgot.
No problem you're welcome! I'm glad you have taken my suggestion into consideration. By the way the animations are fun hopefully there'll be more great ones in the future. Keep up the great work and creativity.

No problem you're welcome! I'm glad you have taken my suggestion into consideration. By the way the animations are fun hopefully there'll be more great ones in the future. Keep up the great work and creativity.
Thanks alot I appreciate that :) and yes I have more animations coming soon lol

Great mod. Good to see you keep updating it. My girlfriend was sitting next to me and she totally got turned on after I raided a bandit camp killing everyone, copulating a dead female body or two. I made her watch hehe

Hopefully she'll be more open about me doing her unconscious (or at least faking it); i find it perfectly normal to get wood watching these animations. With a nice ENB and good textures, you can get quite a show :lol:

Incidentally, is there a in-game command/hotkey to execute the animation instead of going into the sexlab menu and testing it? Something I always wondered. Thanks in advance.

Great mod. Good to see you keep updating it. My girlfriend was sitting next to me and she totally got turned on after I raided a bandit camp killing everyone, copulating a dead female body or two. I made her watch hehe

Hopefully she'll be more open about me doing her unconscious (or at least faking it); i find it perfectly normal to get wood watching these animations. With a nice ENB and good textures, you can get quite a show :lol:

Incidentally, is there a in-game command/hotkey to execute the animation instead of going into the sexlab menu and testing it? Something I always wondered. Thanks in advance.

Lol glad you guys enjoy the animations! My wife has no idea im making these shes my best bud but shes REALLY squeamish when it comes to stuff like this so i havent told her yet lol. Ok so to answer your question uhhh...i use matchmaker to use the animations in the necromods bc its the only way I personally know how to use them. I hope that answers your question :)