The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

1 hour ago, fitsrealnice711 said:

Nice! I look forward to trying it when its ready!  I wish I could follow your profile or something so that I am notified when you post a file.

I mean, don't expect much out of it. It's one of my first mods and I'm using a very limited program...

For example, while I can make the character be "happy" or "flirty" when they are insulted, I don't think I can make them get romance points from it.

Yet.

Hola ,me gustaria saber si hay algun modder que este dispuesto a hacer cambios en el parto y convertirlo en un parto real,aunque no sea en el hospital que creo EA,me parece tan infantil y poco creible,es rarisimo que se les haya escapado ese detalle al  creador de  malvados,teniendo tantas opciones de sexo y un parto tan tonto y bueno seguire insistiendo con que arreglen el aborto espontaneo,que eso si era realista,a mi personalmente no me interesan  poner a los sims  con ese aparato que se coloca para las poses,ni se como se llama,me parece estar jugando a las muñecas,quiero realismo puro!!!,se entiende,ojala las proximas actualizaciones traigan novedades,hasta ahora se quedaron estancados,vamos que queremos mucho mas,lo esperamos,gracias,ojala algun dia tenga suerte y me respondan .

On 4/15/2021 at 4:18 PM, Grundy122 said:

I mean, don't expect much out of it. It's one of my first mods and I'm using a very limited program...

For example, while I can make the character be "happy" or "flirty" when they are insulted, I don't think I can make them get romance points from it.

Yet.

That's a great start!  And honestly that is all I wanted right now.  I'm just trying to make it bearable for a sim to live with another sim who has the "mean" trait.  Even if they don't gain romance points would the points stay the same?

Hey guys,

I'm looking to add realism to my game by giving my sims realistic anatomical parts.  I'm been looking through the downloads section and am overwhelmed by all the options and  find myself fruitlessly scrolling through people Patreon pages.  I just want something basic and preferably maxis match (ish).  Something like what WW offers as part of its base package.  I find the mosaic annoying, so i have removed it. It's just off putting to see nothingness where a penis or vagina should be.  I'm going to remove WW because I'm not into it and it seems rather too big and complex a mod to keep around just for the anatomical realism.

Do you have a suggestion for custom content, preferably by the same creator that simply adds good quality basic "bits" to my sims.  Bonus if it offers some male body hair option.

48 minutes ago, Angelyne62 said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking to add realism to my game by giving my sims realistic anatomical parts.  I'm been looking through the downloads section and am overwhelmed by all the options and  find myself fruitlessly scrolling through people Patreon pages.  I just want something basic and preferably maxis match (ish).  Something like what WW offers as part of its base package.  I find the mosaic annoying, so i have removed it. It's just off putting to see nothingness where a penis or vagina should be.  I'm going to remove WW because I'm not into it and it seems rather too big and complex a mod to keep around just for the anatomical realism.

Do you have a suggestion for custom content, preferably by the same creator that simply adds good quality basic "bits" to my sims.  Bonus if it offers some male body hair option.

So I answered your other thread. Before I started using Wicked Whims, I used a mosaic remover and female body details by @wild_guy. For males, I used to use Hirokis', but that is broken/dead and I use @simdulgencenow. I don't know if that would work without Wicked Whims or not, but it does include body hair. I'm sure others will chime in with their ideas but I hope this might give you a start.

?

3 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

So I answered your other thread. Before I started using Wicked Whims, I used a mosaic remover and female body details by @wild_guy. For males, I used to use Hirokis', but that is broken/dead and I use @simdulgencenow. I don't know if that would work without Wicked Whims or not, but it does include body hair. I'm sure others will chime in with their ideas but I hope this might give you a start.

?

Yes thank you.  I already have the mosaic remover which is why I felt the need to fix the lack of body parts.  I took a look at the simdulgence mod, and it says it requires Wicked Whims, so I'm not sure that will work since I am planning to remove WW.  I'll start investigating Wild_guy content.

3 minutes ago, joethebeast said:

Thanks. I also thought that was true. But, actually, I found some. Actually, a lot (like 1000 animations)

Keep in mind the game also has animations made for same size sims and kissing looks pretty bad with tall/short sims.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2015 at 9:17 PM, AwfulArchdemon said:

[NSFW]

Sims-41.png

Want an Adult mod for The Sims 4? Can't find it anywhere? It might not exist :-/

Let LoversLab know you want it to be made!

"Help meeee help yoooou"

I would prefer to keep Sims games separate, so this thread is for mod requests from members, and is specifically for The Sims 4.

Post here if you wish to see a certain mod made, so others can see them, and spread the word, or so modders can see them, and consider making them.

If you modders make them, just post a link to it here. No need to release mods on this thread. Same if it was already made.

You might consider this a Brother to the WCIF thread (Where Can I Find...). If you asked there about a mod, and got no response, it may not exist yet, and you should then consider 'Requesting' it here. TS4 needs more mods! :)

Just be clear about what you are looking for. Saying "Can you make sexy clothes?" is too broad a question, so narrow down your requests to specific features. Maybe you want a jock-strap for your athletic male sim, or maybe you want your female sim to wear nothing but a couple of adhesive bandages over her "parts". :P Or dental floss...

I personally encourage request for scripted mods, but just be sure to at least do a search for the mod you are looking for before requesting it here. It might already be made. That said, this not the WCIF thread.

This is in the Adult section for a reason. Requests for adult mods are allowed here, and frankly...encouraged. ;)

On 2/12/2015 at 9:17 PM, AwfulArchdemon said:

[NSFW]

Sims-41.png

Want an Adult mod for The Sims 4? Can't find it anywhere? It might not exist :-/

Let LoversLab know you want it to be made!

"Help meeee help yoooou"

I would love to have a consensual spanking mod and also a brothel lot trait. That would be so appreciated.   Thanks!!

I would prefer to keep Sims games separate, so this thread is for mod requests from members, and is specifically for The Sims 4.

Post here if you wish to see a certain mod made, so others can see them, and spread the word, or so modders can see them, and consider making them.

If you modders make them, just post a link to it here. No need to release mods on this thread. Same if it was already made.

You might consider this a Brother to the WCIF thread (Where Can I Find...). If you asked there about a mod, and got no response, it may not exist yet, and you should then consider 'Requesting' it here. TS4 needs more mods! :)

Just be clear about what you are looking for. Saying "Can you make sexy clothes?" is too broad a question, so narrow down your requests to specific features. Maybe you want a jock-strap for your athletic male sim, or maybe you want your female sim to wear nothing but a couple of adhesive bandages over her "parts". :P Or dental floss...

I personally encourage request for scripted mods, but just be sure to at least do a search for the mod you are looking for before requesting it here. It might already be made. That said, this not the WCIF thread.

This is in the Adult section for a reason. Requests for adult mods are allowed here, and frankly...encouraged. ;)

Sorry if any of this has been suggested before, I still have lots of pages of this thread to get to, but I wanted to suggest this while it was still in my head.

I think an American football uniform would be cool, especially if done in the colors of the universities in Sims 4. I've seen cc of soccer and basketball outfits, but not of football played in the states. Their could be a jersey top that has pads build in and one without. The pads could be an accessory that could be worn without the jersey and then maybe another version could be handheld. The helmet could be a hat accessory, but also have a version that could be handheld.

The other idea I have for cc would be a wrestling singlet, but where the upper half is bunched at the waist as if it's about to be taken off, like in the picture below:

Spoiler

ZL-Niklas_Olle-13.thumb.jpg.8f806096a80694b336ae731b5ff31ce8.jpg

On 4/24/2021 at 12:53 PM, BrinaFlute said:

Does anyone know where I can find romantic/tender/passionate/etc. sex animations? (I'm not super into the rough stuff.)  I've already downloaded Mia's animations but if anyone knows where I can find more that'd be great. 

E404P is good for that.  Most animators have kind of a mixed bag, what you could do is install an animator's package, then go through and decide which ones are too rough for your taste.  Shift click one of the sims, Wicked, Disable Current Animation.  

On 5/11/2021 at 10:10 PM, snowdog04 said:

E404P is good for that.  Most animators have kind of a mixed bag, what you could do is install an animator's package, then go through and decide which ones are too rough for your taste.  Shift click one of the sims, Wicked, Disable Current Animation.  

The problem is that I currently have a ton of animations installed, and sometimes my game crashes when I'm going through them.  

I kinda don't like going through all the animations on the LL download page cause so many of the animations include stuff that admittedly makes me squeamish. (Yeah... I'm vanilla as heck. But what can I do?) 

I'd really love a mod that enables unpausing for live play while using a camera in-game. Anyone know if this exists, or if it's theoretically possible to create?

The Tab mode is nice for taking screenshots but I'm not that interested in creating pictures outside of the game; what I'd really love is to have it integrated with the cameras so that I could use photos in-game as decoration or to sell for profit as I roleplay a photographer career. Pose player mod is great for fashion shoots but I'd like to do some more erotic photography and capture candid shots of sex via WW, it's just such a drag that the game pauses while in photo mode and requires me to repeat the "Take Photo" action repeatedly in hopes that I get lucky timing. 

Guest 2000Man

sex animations with the Simdulgence small and XS penis would be cool.  I know everyone wants to see the giant penis impaling the female, but how about some cowgirl scooting back and forth on a normal size or small penis?  Or maybe a doggy style where the male doesnt have to back up a foot from the females ass before going back in..  Just looking for something that looks more realistic in video, as that is my new favorite pastime.

• A mod where you could request to paint or photograph another sim in the nude interaction that would raise the hidden WW desire commodity if the nude is of the painter sims' preferred partner gender. They tell you in Art class to ask your own relatives thus they should be included targets for this interaction.
  • A mod where seeing someone of the sims preferred partner gender in a bathing suit or revealing outfit raises the hidden  WW desire commodity by an amount related to the attractiveness score. Bathing suits increasing desire was once part of the WW mod but it was taken out, not sure why. Now only nude works. Bonus points if it works for family too even with the incest prohibition on.
  • A "Friends with Benefits" relationship. If you're doing just friends and not romance, all friends are willing to have sex.  That's too many.
  • Setting sexual preferences using ww.peference_???? 100 [male,female,all, specific sim] commands actually work.  Guidry is always hitting up a straight male sim, and the SMS  accepts.
  • There's a horny trait out there, but it bring up romance at random times and isn't triggered. I had gotten far enough in Mod constructor to where it did +1 Flirty if in bathing suit and +2 flirty if naked, but couldn't get it to where it would work by gender preference. And what I really want is the WW desire commodity. Make lust not love.
  • For sims who can go to the bathroom standing up: a "bulge" broadcaster if their desire is high and wearing pants and they're erect if naked waist down.
  • Most standing bathroom sims should be normal that is, once they climax they should be done for a period of time. There should be a "Multi-orgasmic standing bathroom" trait for sims that are going to be ready for sex even if they just had an orgasm.
  • Likewise, premature ejaculator trait for standing sims. The selfish partner has been made, but not this.
  • A sex Change spell, potion or setting on the sim ray. A gender preference spell, potion or setting on the sim ray. For the sex change this involved python scripting. 
  • A mod so your sim can poke holes in condoms/replace birth control with placebos to get Lilly Feng pregnant. That is, an interaction where the condom's failure rate is set to ~90%. It would be fun if on the second failure, a sim with the "hates children" trait got angry and said to stop buying cheap condoms. Bonus points for a "hate's children impregnator" mini-aspiration where you get sims who hate children pregnant.
  • The vampire "be promiscuous" trait should work with any sim regardless of gender preference or family relation, because once your sim reaches a certain level in game play, its pretty much "just ask" for all the other sims anyway.
  • The Porcelain doll should have sex with whomever their owner is, regardless of gender preference or family relation. Bonus points if it's counter to their gender/family relation and they get a embarrassed buff from sex.
  • Seriously? Alien mind control doesn't include a vampire like "be promiscuous" power? Don't you read any science fiction? Simax needs women!
  • An interaction where a sim  finds another sim's photos on SimHub (patreon version)  and blackmails them for sex. The idea being, the posting sim agrees because they really don't object to their SimHub's fan's quest for sex.
  • If your lot gets the "Free Love" government dictate, some Sims with the eco-trait should ask for sex more often, regardless of family relationships.
  • If your sims are poor (how do you define poor? Can't pay the bills? Need to fix the fridge and can't hire a repairman?), (and you have the Patreon version of WW) the incest prohibition should be dropped so the family can make money by posting to sim hub because it sells.

I've been trying to make some of these but I suck at mods. I got most of the family tests out of the strip club XML and made and override mod, but I wasn't able to make a buff where junior says "HEY! That's my SISTER up there!" or "oh shit! Look who's here" for the dancer

Oh, if a sim finds another sim attractive, you should get a whim to have sex with that sim. the more attractive the more satisfaction points. And I mean enough points to make it worthy of doing and not this +25 points stuff like most whims. That's so lame even EA shut it off by default.