The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

NSFW GAMES CC MOD

This mod would be a bunch of CC games (ALL of which are NSFW Games) that sims can play on the computer OR (I suppose though this would be inconsistent with RL) on console 

Or better yet - BOTH 

For a good place to start to find games to create sims versions of, you might check out this site

If this mod already exists - Where might I find it?? 

Edited by PC Naughty Boy

FUCK WHILE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES 

Maybe this one has already been covered but if not what I'm talking about is Gamers having sex WHILE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

Visual instances of what I mean can be found on this subreddit

If this mod already exists, where might I find it?? 

If another mod already covers this, which one is it (I might have it if I knew which one what it was) 

Edited by PC Naughty Boy
On 8/31/2021 at 8:36 AM, leilat said:

looking for a stripper pole (with animations) that works with legacy edition for macbook

the popular ones i found on here dont seem to work for me? 

I forget just who made them but THERE ARE stripper poles that you can put in your lot in Build/Buy mode & I DO BELIEVE THEY ARE FUNCTIONAL

In fact, builders use them to build strip clubs & I've used them in some of my sims houses to create home strip "Clubs" where my sims perform before guests at parties & other get togethers ????

Edited by PC Naughty Boy
On 9/5/2021 at 3:40 PM, PC Naughty Boy said:

I forget just who made them but THERE ARE stripper poles that you can put in your lot in Build/Buy mode & I DO BELIEVE THEY ARE FUNCTIONAL

In fact, builders use them to build strip clubs & I've used them in some of my sims houses to create home strip "Clubs" where my sims perform before guests at parties & other get togethers ????

so unfortunate you dont remember the creator, thats exactly what i want to do as well!  

i bought get to work recently and was very excited to play it in combination with wicked whims but it seems that the strip club function its not available with the legacy edition and was sooo bummed out. i searched everywhere for a strip pole so i can at least make a semi stripclub on a nightclub lot or something.

anyway i'm still looking for one lol

Edited by leilat

I want to request detailed breasts with nipples for trans men, as well as good vagina textures for them. https://www.nexusmods.com/thesims4/mods/964 / - This mod allows men to have breasts and whickedwhims allows them to have a vagina, but there are currently no textures or meshes meant for male breasts or male vaginas specifically.

Edited by nobumbump
Fixing my wierd grammar.
14 hours ago, nobumbump said:

I want to request detailed breasts with nipples for trans men, as well as good vagina textures for them. https://www.nexusmods.com/thesims4/mods/964 / - This mod allows men to have breasts and whickedwhims allows them to have a vagina, but there are currently no textures or meshes meant for male breasts or male vaginas specifically.

https://kemono.party/patreon/user/22943200/post/48377315 There is part of what you are looking for, I think.

?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 1:43 PM, leilat said:

so unfortunate you dont remember the creator, thats exactly what i want to do as well!  

i bought get to work recently and was very excited to play it in combination with wicked whims but it seems that the strip club function its not available with the legacy edition and was sooo bummed out. i searched everywhere for a strip pole so i can at least make a semi stripclub on a nightclub lot or something.

anyway i'm still looking for one lol

All I know now is that I have stripper poles in my game (Assuming my PC is repairable without losing anything) and/or backed up somewhere in the cloud or directly on my phone as a fresh download 

But I imagine if you Google or Bing, you might be able to find either what you're looking for or something else ?? 

The BEST ones I've seen are hereherehere here & the Stripper Career here

Hope this helps ?

Edited by PC Naughty Boy

Hi I'm even a little embarrassed to post since it's the first time writing here my English is very bad so sometimes a term will appear in Portuguese

Animation is the mod you would like and when a sim goes to the bathroom instead of his pants disappearing to have his animation lowering his pants and when he is sitting down his pants are down give a little more reality to the action.

when sims are in the shower instead of just getting out of the shower and their clothes appearing, they put on a towel and go to the closet to change their clothes.

animation of the sim when he sits depending on the pants he is wearing, for female sims, panties or piggy banks appear and for men, underwear

4º  Ah a little more voyeurism like taking pictures under the skirt of female sims or taking pictures of the piggy banks of female sims when these sims discover they are being photographed they are like moddle of anger or even have an animation of some hitting the sim.

I know the people who create mods and animations here on the forum are awesome and I know they will be able to make the mods I'm asking for

this forum and epic turned the sims 4 into a much more interesting game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)