The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

So I was wondering if anyone know where, or would be willing to make posters and artpieces of Femboy's or Trap's? I'm working on sort of my own version of Femboy Hooter's and i'm wanting to put some Advertising style posters on the outside of the building, so clothes yet bulging ones (like the image here) would be prefered, but i'm open to just about anything.

Thank you all for reading! Hopefully someone can help.

femboy_sissy_-2868.jpg

8a3c6d7ffa2a9efa5d7dcfbd4477b93f.jpeg

lmkve2u8xx161.jpg

images.jpg

ET_kg-sWsAAQXp5.jpg

e-2328280-2boys-2n5-aqua_hair-belt-bikini-bulge-_01BJ3G38AG4SFDX0QMT7SWCCAV.640x0.jpg

2 hours ago, Longhammer717 said:

So I was wondering if anyone know where, or would be willing to make posters and artpieces of Femboy's or Trap's? I'm working on sort of my own version of Femboy Hooter's and i'm wanting to put some Advertising style posters on the outside of the building, so clothes yet bulging ones (like the image here) would be prefered, but i'm open to just about anything.

Thank you all for reading! Hopefully someone can help.

femboy_sissy_-2868.jpg

8a3c6d7ffa2a9efa5d7dcfbd4477b93f.jpeg

lmkve2u8xx161.jpg

images.jpg

ET_kg-sWsAAQXp5.jpg

e-2328280-2boys-2n5-aqua_hair-belt-bikini-bulge-_01BJ3G38AG4SFDX0QMT7SWCCAV.640x0.jpg

Not only does abh1223 have some of those, Trapula had a few packages filled with those which I re-posted here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43141-the-sims-4-mod-request-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3046060

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Not only does abh1223 have some of those, Trapula had a few packages filled with those which I re-posted here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43141-the-sims-4-mod-request-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3046060

Wow, thank you for the quick response! Wasent expected to get an answer right away.

Hopefully the links you shared will lead me to what i'm looking for, I really appreciate the help!

Request that needs to added:

Magic realm : Glimmerbrook(almost to harry potter world), and Snowy: Mt. Komorebi (similar to mount fuji)

Sex spells? and making cum extracted as spell.  Knocking up people you are friendly with/guy or girl(mischief practitioner)

Knock up potion(if a guy) (if female she get guy alien pregnant with her dna) * I have no idea but that still in works somewhere.

Abort me potion

Barrier spell(works like condom but fails depend on concentration or what put barrier on.)

I learned they had wild, Mischief, and Practical.

Snowy mountain:

One thing that annoys most you can't have sex in hot spring I going what??? That whole reason I bought EP pack. then dawned on me maybe no one made a possible sex interaction. Someone please make some.

Only problem with that ppl have redo onsen and have  unisex toilet, If someone were to make object, Squatting toilet and squatting bidet toilet + sex interactions.

I have other request on, or near fencing/railing as sex interaction.

Who ever made that sex interaction with rub breasts if find way to make breasts squirt you have made many of us on here super happy.

Anyone who can figure out how make female sim have milk and sell it heck yeah.  That would super cool effect. Trait: happy cow, or milk maid.

When she no longer suffering from effects traits dissipate = she happy. However if permanent effect like happy cow, milk never stops coming out Question remains will she have mind break/or be happy/ or enjoy the effects.  Happy maid milk coming out temporarily.

I learned guys can produce milk to.  so it would interesting have guy given trait, "Sympathetic to pregnant female, or nursing man" or StPF
Q: what would taste like I wonder? It won't be cum but be mammary milk.

Nursing man trait : question remains will he be happy, sad (cry when he gets milked) or bear with it.

Nursing man should temp trait/ or permanent milking trait.

(I was thinking it should be potion) curse or make dudes give milk.

I have question: could we collect our pee in this game. Use for plants in game. I noted it would used as urine tea.

Like wasted resource.

Urine fetish to inhale/ingest or drown in it?

urophagia <- real fetish , urine fertilizer -> https://phys.org/news/2020-12-fertilizer-urine-enable-space-agriculture.html

Something ea and origin should really utilize.

That just me and I not going upset them today.

Someone else should bring up.

If sex interactions could detect walls would be nice. <- right everyone?

Hi i'm looking for a mod that adds mor dynamic incest relationships, like add whims about discovering atraction to a sibling, being confused, try to convince a sibling to have sex, things like that, maybe a career that in the end adds the incest trait instead of you having to do it manually, does anyone know about something like that?

On 1/4/2021 at 10:57 PM, runebar said:

I remember along time ago WW had support for all sorts of animal content. Hmm, but I just started modding sims 4 today and I can't seem to find anything that lets you "interact" with pets. Did something happen that caused all that to get wiped?

The mod creator, ColonolNutty, was banned so the framework to allow those interactions was removed.

hi I am new to using mods and have never used them until recently. I love how much they add to my game play, I wish I would have tried them before.

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to make a power exchange mod it would be really cool to set different levels with punishment and rewards corner time, spanking, stuff like that for punishment rewards could be anything that makes the sim happy not completely sure what to put here since I am new to all this I would try to create a mod myself but I have no clue what I am doing. I did create some custom content for sims 3 but have not been able to create any for sims 4 because it is set up a little different. 

any help would be greatly apricated.

Thank You.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:57 PM, runebar said:

I remember along time ago WW had support for all sorts of animal content. Hmm, but I just started modding sims 4 today and I can't seem to find anything that lets you "interact" with pets. Did something happen that caused all that to get wiped?

Check out https://www.simfileshare.net/download/2271199/

Devious Desires is the new mod by CN that combines his pets/kinky mods

Looking for CC sims of the (In)famous gamer(s) Alinity & other girl gamers who consistently make the Twitch Drama channels on YouTube.  Already found Pokimane on The Gallery so she's covered but I haven't been able to find anyone else so far

I'm also looking for popular YouTubers too :D

Any ideas as to where I can find them?? 

Looking for some CC Strip Club/Saloons.  Anybody know where I can find one?? A cheap LOW end bar will also do (If I can, I'd like to get BOTH)

In the meantime, I'll be looking for some pool table & other billiards CC to put in the place & a poker table CC (For STRIP POKER :lol:) as well but if anyone knows where I can find this stuff (Even if I find it first) POST IT

With any luck, I aim to make Glimmerbrook a home for cheap Bar Room Sluts & poker game strippers :lol:

EDIT Severinka over at TSR has a Pool Table CC mod so that's taken care of.  But I still haven't found a good Poker Table CC mod yet.  Open to ideas as to where to look :D 

EDIT AGAIN (As of 2/12/21) I found the Playing Cards Anywhere Mod by Naiyaplays (Which anyone can get here) so strip card games that don't involve chips & can be around any table can be played.  But that only covers the home strip joints I have.  It does NOTHING cover the bars & strip clubs I have.  So I'm still looking :)

On 1/17/2021 at 9:27 AM, esatada said:

I'm friends of the poster of the video on XVideos,  They post quite a lot,  Have you tried messaging them??

Any modder out there willing to make a succubus mod? Similar to the vampire, but instead of needing blood to survive your sim needs sex, preferably through WickedWhims. I posted a search thread a few days back and it never got a response so I assume a mod like this just doesn't exist.