The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

17 hours ago, Amizinha Kinomoto said:

Hi I'm even a little embarrassed to post since it's the first time writing here my English is very bad so sometimes a term will appear in Portuguese

Animation is the mod you would like and when a sim goes to the bathroom instead of his pants disappearing to have his animation lowering his pants and when he is sitting down his pants are down give a little more reality to the action.

when sims are in the shower instead of just getting out of the shower and their clothes appearing, they put on a towel and go to the closet to change their clothes.

animation of the sim when he sits depending on the pants he is wearing, for female sims, panties or piggy banks appear and for men, underwear

4º  Ah a little more voyeurism like taking pictures under the skirt of female sims or taking pictures of the piggy banks of female sims when these sims discover they are being photographed they are like moddle of anger or even have an animation of some hitting the sim.

I know the people who create mods and animations here on the forum are awesome and I know they will be able to make the mods I'm asking for

this forum and epic turned the sims 4 into a much more interesting game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Huh?? ?

Your English is fine but your post makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE (At least not to me) 

Care to clarify?? 

17 hours ago, Amizinha Kinomoto said:

Hi I'm even a little embarrassed to post since it's the first time writing here my English is very bad so sometimes a term will appear in Portuguese

Animation is the mod you would like and when a sim goes to the bathroom instead of his pants disappearing to have his animation lowering his pants and when he is sitting down his pants are down give a little more reality to the action.

when sims are in the shower instead of just getting out of the shower and their clothes appearing, they put on a towel and go to the closet to change their clothes.

animation of the sim when he sits depending on the pants he is wearing, for female sims, panties or piggy banks appear and for men, underwear

4º  Ah a little more voyeurism like taking pictures under the skirt of female sims or taking pictures of the piggy banks of female sims when these sims discover they are being photographed they are like moddle of anger or even have an animation of some hitting the sim.

I know the people who create mods and animations here on the forum are awesome and I know they will be able to make the mods I'm asking for

this forum and epic turned the sims 4 into a much more interesting game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1.  There's not really any way to pull your pants down, or skirt up.  Believe me, if this was doable, there would be LOADS of WW animations with lifted skirts, pulled down pants, etc.

2.  This is something that could be done.  In fact, something like it already happens at spas and bath houses.

3.  Same difficulty as with pulling skirts up or pants down.  However, there are a few skirts available here on LL that you can actually see up.

4.  Maybe sort of doable?  But sims don't know the difference between a skirt or a pair of pants.  They only know that the sim they see is wearing clothes.

"Piggy bank" gave me a chuckle.  That's a euphemism I've never heard before, but probably common in Portuguese?

5 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

1.  There's not really any way to pull your pants down, or skirt up.  Believe me, if this was doable, there would be LOADS of WW animations with lifted skirts, pulled down pants, etc.

2.  This is something that could be done.  In fact, something like it already happens at spas and bath houses.

3.  Same difficulty as with pulling skirts up or pants down.  However, there are a few skirts available here on LL that you can actually see up.

4.  Maybe sort of doable?  But sims don't know the difference between a skirt or a pair of pants.  They only know that the sim they see is wearing clothes.

"Piggy bank" gave me a chuckle.  That's a euphemism I've never heard before, but probably common in Portuguese?

thanks now i understand that it is difficult to make an animation or mod with this madness i wrote

I knew that even in English a term would be in Portuguese I said my English and horrible sorry to bother you. 

Edited by Amizinha Kinomoto
1 hour ago, Amizinha Kinomoto said:

thanks now i understand that it is difficult to make an animation or mod with this madness i wrote

I knew that even in English a term would be in Portuguese I said my English and horrible sorry to bother you. 

There is a mod for the second one because I have it. I believe it was originally made by Shimrod and has been updated by LittleMsSam, but it isn't on her Tumblr. I think it's on ModTheSims. I'll see if I can find the link for it. I know that in order for it to work on a residential lot, there needs to be a locker on the lot because that is where the Sim will go to change out of the towel. I end up hiding the lockers in a dresser and eventually telling the Sim to go change via the dresser. I mainly wanted the mod just because I hated them stepping out of the shower and immediately spinning into clothes because that made dressers pointless.

1 hour ago, SimBuddha said:

There is a mod for the second one because I have it. I believe it was originally made by Shimrod and has been updated by LittleMsSam, but it isn't on her Tumblr. I think it's on ModTheSims. I'll see if I can find the link for it. I know that in order for it to work on a residential lot, there needs to be a locker on the lot because that is where the Sim will go to change out of the towel. I end up hiding the lockers in a dresser and eventually telling the Sim to go change via the dresser. I mainly wanted the mod just because I hated them stepping out of the shower and immediately spinning into clothes because that made dressers pointless.

Okay. I found the link: https://modthesims.info/d/576723/change-into-towel-everywhere-1-19.html

Before you download it, go to the Comments tab and read through there because that is where you'll find the more updated version of the mod by LittleMsSam.

On 9/24/2021 at 8:58 AM, SimBuddha said:

Okay. I found the link: https://modthesims.info/d/576723/change-into-towel-everywhere-1-19.html

Before you download it, go to the Comments tab and read through there because that is where you'll find the more updated version of the mod by LittleMsSam.

There is & it's here (Direct Download) 

Edited by PC Naughty Boy
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I request CC here???!! I hope soooo I have a specific item I am wanting sooo badly: Fuzzy Boots, high up (almost knee length) , that are large in girth ? (fat), and super fuzzy. Here are some examples (not the colors really, IDC what colors, but the more options the better (of course)):

6c5dc15cd4ffbb2520f7ee7746fffb81.jpg.609b55dfe838bce86bd1ad3fdd5236c7.jpgyeti-01-white_medium.jpg.7b5369e79787d124fe11266b001ec68f.jpg

And also, if its not too much to ask could you do a high heeled version, Kinda like stilettos with furry leg warmers. but the lag warmer part has to go down past the ankle so they dont look like high waters (eeew ?) Here are a few examples (but make the furry part a little higher up the leg for maximum appeal and sexiness):

273x342_Natural_Rabbit_Fur_Leg_Warmers_2366.jpg.76a67a65124492ea2a98adf8acc7ec42.jpghigh_heel_platform_shoes_1517_large.jpg.c81e94946f3fedb44510708e5c530b74.jpg

OMG I would be SOOO happy if someone would do this. Thanks in advance for even considering!

~Lots of love!!

Can anyone do a Sims 4 poop mod here are the features.

Add a poop need

Poop need goes down slower than bladder need

Laxatives cause diarrhea and sims poop needs go down quicker

Laxatives can be put in drinks so unaware sims get diarrhea

When a sims poops in the toilet, for regular needs, regular plopping noises, if a sim has diarrhea, lots of plops and loud farts. Sam thing for outside minus the plops.

When a sim poops themselves without diarrhea, minimal hygiene drop, if a sim has diarrhea, a moderate drop.

Sims can get constipation when they eat too much

Lactose intolerance is modified so when sims that have the trait have dairy, they get diarrhea.

Eating spoiled food can cause diarrhea

sims can poop anywhere, toilet, outside, sink, bowls, trash cans, drinking glasses

New traits:

IBS: Constant diarrhea

Sensitive stomach: any food causes diarrhea

Strong stomach: sim needs to poop less

Weak Stomach: sim needs to poop more

Edited by Red41804

Please do a watersports mod for Sims 4

Features: pee on sims, measure pee in measuring cups, pee in drinking glasses, cups, bowls, sink, trash can, water bottle, lawndry basket, catherer, pee in the pool, pee on yourself naked, dieurtics make a sims bladder need go down, sims can wet themselves on command, when sim pees themself, hygiene goes down only a bit compared to all the way in vanilla, do the pee dance, bladder torture (vibrators, tieing up sims)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 9:23 PM, luscas777 said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for realistic skins! Which skin do you recommend? Which one is the most realistic for you?

Thanks ?

Skins by "Obscurus". IMHO one of the most realistic skins.

Edited by xraymanx
On 2/12/2015 at 4:44 PM, Afro68 said:

I'll be first, I truly miss this mod from the Sims 2, I thought it would eventually make it to Sims 3 but never did. The spanking bench  and after spanking sex mod as well.

post-505731-0-87022300-1423781042_thumb.jpg

I just learned about this about 20 minutes ago - IDK if anyone has made this but if you need the file for it, let me know as I've found a site where it can be downloaded. I have an interest in downloading this as well if someone recreates it in The Sims 4.

There are lots of height sliders online, but I was wondering if there was any, or if anyone was willing to make a slider/command if there isn't, that make your sims gigantic, like bigger than the max the sliders currently do, say make your sims house height like with stretchskeleton in Sims 2. Maybe double of what the picture attached here allows, thanks

07-10-21_9-00-37 PM.png

Edited by instinctchief

So, whenever a vampire bites someone in The Sims 4 (either to feed from them or turn them), it leaves a little mark on their neck that remains for as long as they have the accompanying uncomfortable moodlet. What I want is a mod that will make a sim's bite mark permanent when they are turned into a vampire. Find a way to make it so that, when  a vampire uses the "Turn into Vampire" interaction on a sim, the subsequent bite mark becomes permanent; while ordinary bites from feeding still go away eventually.

I don't necessarily care if this means that the aforementioned uncomfortable moodlet also becomes permanent: child of the moon and dampened emotions can take care of that. Also, if possible, make sure that after the sim does turn, the bite is still present on both their regular form and their dark form.

I already know that there are a couple of CC tattoos out there that sorta replicate it, but I don't like how they can interfere with other tattoos; and, honestly, I just like the idea of vampires physically marking their progeny forever in this way.

This is something I've been looking for for a while and I'm surprised no one else seems to have thought to do this, so if anyone could oblige me here I'd be ever so thankful.