The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

Looking for a dress with this design:

Vaxer_Spirit_Market_Pic.jpg

Picture is from the Second Life marketplace posting for that item, I found someone asking for it on LL here back in 2017, but I wasn't able to find anything similar myself and the 2017 thread doesn't talk about this item in any detail

Anyone seen something similar out there? Doesn't have to be the same color, anything with a light fabric will do

Edited by tase

Hey everyone,

i´m looking for a mod to combine several sliders or to "redirect"  the lose/gain-weight-command from the fit/fat-slider to another sliders?

The idea is to let the sim gain more at specific bodyparts like hips, ass, boobs, belly etc. in game. 

I just need a bed with enough slots for all four partners in my poly group (maybe 1 more slot for the occasional random from the bar)  Preferably with the middle sims crawling under the covers at the foot of the bed. The only attempt at a poly bed I could find was a tri-slot, but it was abandoned due to bugs/animation issues. I’d have abandoned it, too. Nobody wants bed bugs. 

8 hours ago, ThatAlienBunny said:

Curious, has anyone made strap-ons for transmale sims? I'm aware of the strap ons currently out there for females, but they don't equip for males, and I think they're rigged for female/feminine bodies anyways.

You are correct and I haven't seen any made for males as obviously they normally have their own equipment.

Trans males are a rare thing so there isn't much demand for them either so I'll assume that is why there aren't any.

Im not really sure if this is the right thread, but Im wondering if theres anyone working on trying to get wicked whims to work on the latest update for sims 4. I just downloaded it on my laptop hoping to redownload the mods but they dont work anymore, I've done everything right. I searched and it said its just not compatible with the latest version and since I can't manually revert my game to a previous version I just want to know if its getting fixed. Or if there's any mods that are equally as good that I should try instead. (Im new to loverslab and dont really know how to find things)

1 hour ago, xcSkullycx said:

Im not really sure if this is the right thread, but Im wondering if theres anyone working on trying to get wicked whims to work on the latest update for sims 4. I just downloaded it on my laptop hoping to redownload the mods but they dont work anymore, I've done everything right. I searched and it said its just not compatible with the latest version and since I can't manually revert my game to a previous version I just want to know if its getting fixed. Or if there's any mods that are equally as good that I should try instead. (Im new to loverslab and dont really know how to find things)

Um, working fine for me...  Who said it's not compatible with the latest version?

15 hours ago, xcSkullycx said:

It has been working just fine if you update your game and your mods correctly. It doesn't work with cracked games, so I'm sure those people are bitching that it doesn't work. Like @snowdog04said, works fine, whoever says its not compatible is wrong.

?

On 5/19/2021 at 7:22 PM, MrGrey said:
  • A sex Change spell, potion or setting on the sim ray. A gender preference spell, potion or setting on the sim ray. For the sex change this involved python scripting. 

It's beyond my comprehension how nobody  has a mod like this yet. We got the cas gender update, we got spells, and MCCC allows partial and full gender changes with a menu but for some reason nobody has made some immersive spells, potions, devices, or even rabbit hole? I saw Zer0 made a mod for mermaids that allows them to change a sim's pregnancy options, so there is that at least. Ffs I'll do it myself if I have to, this is so absurd.