The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

23 hours ago, Guntheria said:

I find the vanilla Party options boring. I´d love to have the option to have a serious party. Everybody getting drunk, make out in dark corners, vomitting in the toilet, What you do in highschool. Is that already done?

Don't know of any offhand because EA parties are timed events to fulfill certain EA goals.

Sims won't even have WW auto sex during these events.

The workaround would be to make a party club, (if you have Get Together EP).

Make or download a clubhouse and/or have club meetings at any member sims home.

Or use a bar, nightclub, lounge, or whatever for club meetings.

Mods to allow more than 8 member club limit are available.

Get club points, for perks, by setting club goals for drinking, dancing, sex, getting naked, etc.

Place a couple of 'globe bars' on lot and sims will usually get to drinking quickly.

Can't remember which pack has the globe bars although you can use normal EA bars too but sometimes will need a bartender.

Basemental Drugs and WW are needed for this but I don't know of any other mods that do the barf in toilets or make out in corners.

Usually any EA kissing causes romance gains so WW teasing/kissing animations may have to be a substitute.

As long as you have WW settings set to not allow romance gains from sex that is.  

On 8/11/2020 at 9:34 AM, Guntheria said:

I find the vanilla Party options boring. I´d love to have the option to have a serious party. Everybody getting drunk, make out in dark corners, vomitting in the toilet, What you do in highschool. Is that already done?

There are Keg Parties in the Go To College expansion which, when combined with Basemental Drugs will allow for the drunken portion of that, at least.

https://basementalcc.com/drugs/

anyone aware of a mod that disables the speedup buttons? or of a way to disable them some other way? tried to google this.. but i must be the only person in the history of playing the sims that wants that kind of thing. lol. i could just not use them.. but i get impatient. can't trust myself. so the only way is to get rid of my ability to use it in the first place >.>

I'm not sure if this was brought up or not, but I'd like to see customized holiday/event traditions that fit the Lovers Lab Universe.  I saw over at another site the modder did up something similar, but that was more like a PG list as opposed to a more erotic one.  Customized traditions, along with the pics to go with it, would be awesome.

Such traditions and holidays that came up was;

Bachelor/Bachelorette Day - traditions included the involvement of strippers, hookers and drugs.

Swingers Unite Day - same types of traditions, but highly encourages certain grouped activities.

***Whatever comes to mind.  If one modder can do such tweaks I'm sure the talent pool here can do the same.  And probably do a better job of it too.

I'm not sure if it's been done, but it would be interesting to see a stationary bike created, perhaps modding the bicycle in the game, where it's seat would have a dildo feature.  It'd be just like the same type of thing that is featured in another piece of special exercise equipment that I'm sure just about everyone here has come across already.  Some special animations showing how "satisfying" such exercise routines on this type of equipment would also be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for "breeding party" mod. In menu where is able to make a party at our home, we choose an option "Breeding Party" planned at most fertile day. We invited babymakers from our contact list. Also put that option to NPC Sims, and we get the invitation. 

On 8/19/2020 at 10:46 AM, Krystein said:

I'm not sure if it's been done, but it would be interesting to see a stationary bike created, perhaps modding the bicycle in the game, where it's seat would have a dildo feature.  It'd be just like the same type of thing that is featured in another piece of special exercise equipment that I'm sure just about everyone here has come across already.  Some special animations showing how "satisfying" such exercise routines on this type of equipment would also be awesome.

Is this what you're looking for?

So, I'm trying to find specific type of clothing mod. It's mainly for young MALE adults/adults. Just a pair of simple suspenders that go around the shoulders. I'd like them with a simple wife beater, either the normal kind of lower cut than usual is fine.  I've been looking here, but maybe it's not doable? Since they always have them with shirts. I saw one without shirts that I downloaded, but it's kinda too BDSMy for what i want. It's a usual simple dressy style outfit or even just jeans with suspenders? I think? basically i just want suspenders that will go with any type of shirts; like i can do the shirts as one clothing object and then the pants as another? Or is that not how the sims 4 works? It's been a long time since I;'ve played a sims game. Sorry. This what I;m looking for: https://images.app.goo.gl/zNyLNqm7E6ht4XhD6

What ive been using as a search term:
https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&client=firefox-b-1-d&biw=1280&bih=625&ei=6eZWX_a9BYastQbayYHADg&q=sims+4+suspenders+male+only+pants&oq=sims+4+suspenders+male+only+pants&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIFCCEQoAEyBQghEKABMgUIIRCgAToECAAQRzoICCEQFhAdEB46BAghEAo6BQghEKsCOgcIIRAKEKABUN2MGFjruxhghr0YaANwA3gBgAHJCIgBgSaSAQsxLjQuMS42LTIuMpgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwi21qinvNjrAhUGVs0KHdpkAOgQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

Can anyone make a tentacles Sim?

1. Modify the holographic game pads with holographic tentacles.

2. Create a plant that can be grown or purchased that uses vines as tentacles. You could even give it the ability to get sims who became pregnant and gives birth  tentacles

3 Create a piece of furniture with mechanical tentacles.

4. (Here comes a doozy.) Equitable tentacle hair that can be used for masturbation and fucking others.

5. A tentacle portal that can be placed almost anywhere and moved easily. It can be moved to walls and under furniture for specific poses.

6. Tentacles that fade in from thin air to fuck sims.

7. Tentacle beast romance should be an option.

• 2 weeks later...

So now that I found out how to modify scouting uniforms (sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas), I'd really love a tarted-up version of the teen female uniform.  Like, it's clearly the uniform, but she's wearing it like a slut, something like this:

989842399_TS4_x642020-09-2318-09-01.png.813a23e6110ac3bcb2ad9bed94dbe0e4.png

Just the top would be fine, it would be simple enough to put it together with shorts and whatever.  

Not sure if this would technically be the best place to put it, but maybe male, right arm prosthetics? that go up to the shoulder? and/or prosthetic legs that go up to the mid-thigh instead of ending at the mid shin? over the knee prosthetics... please.. im begging. my sim needs them but nobody wants to ever make prosthetics for male sims :(

On 9/5/2020 at 8:58 PM, trobes7x said:

Boobs for mtf trans sims!!!!!

what i usually do for trans girl sims is click female sex with masculine frame under gender settings, and then adjust to your preference, add penis, etc. only annoying thins is you can't really get a flat chested/very small boob sim with this setting. this way also lets the game recognize the trans girl as a girl with the right pronouns which is awesome! (tho i wish they would add a pronoun box next to the name box in cas, would make life so much easier for me and my enby sims lol :p)

i'm not sure if this has been requested, but i'm looking for a specific fetish. one with Shoejobs, in perticular i want he man to be able to Cum into the womans Heels, then she wears it. walks around in it. gets a buff/debuff for it (player choice, or random) i'd like this to work with any shoe the woman is wearing, and other shoes that the player can place on the ground and the woman can then wear them they appear on her. i'd love for their to be a cum puddle in her heels.

also, being able to cum her clothes, bra's, panties, panty hose, ect.

maybe cum in food, coffee, ect...

i'd love to come back to this, but my comps about to die soon. (its on its last leg, and i'm having to move soon, so money's tight)

sorry if we're not supposed to post external links, but.

something like this https://xhamster.com/videos/cumming-in-co-workers-high-heels-1241283

I would love some context for sex, especially NTR or harassment of my female sims like: 
The boss of your current job asking for "favors" via phone like firstly dates, then kisses and touching and lastly calls for sex on the boss house or the boss force-visiting you just to fuck in exchange for raises and promotions. and if you refuse your sim gets fired, but if you are too submisive you end beeing the boss slave (opportunity to link that mod with wicked perversions debt system)  the only mod like that on this site is "Redapple".

Or the tipycal blackmailing neighbor corrupting the wife while the man of the house is at work.

there is a lot of devious potential on this game but idk why modders only make clothes and hairs, i would love to learn to mod the sims 4 to make the mods mentioned above but idk if it is too hard, wish me luck fellas.
We need more "corruption" ?

ps: sorry 4 bad english

I would make a mod, but I don't know python, I've never modded anything before, and all my attempts to mod thus far have been a ton of effort for very little to no payoff (usually just breaking the game or adding a game breaking glitch)---which is how programming tends to go, but still.

my main attempt to mod thus far has included spreadsheets full of hex codes and confusing, verbose tutorials, so i guess my first question is to anyone who has done modding waht the best way to get started is lol.

as for my idea for a mod:

MAD SCIENCE

Become a mad doctor!

You can do your work for good or for evil—or just for fun.

preform back-alley operations!

Preform unethical experiments on people (and animals?)

Create abominations!

Harvest organs!

Harvest Fluids!

Torture your victims!

it would probably pair well with --or build off of-- something like Sim Snatcher:

and also something like Basemental drugs: 
https://basementalcc.com/

features would include things like:

restrain sims using shackles: restrain arms, legs; to walls, floors, beds, operating tables, etc.

knock sims unconscious via drugs or force and do things to their unconscious body

keep unconscious sims from dying by using things like IV drips and Catheters.

prevent dead bodies from being reaped so you can do things with them

move the bodies of restrained, unconscious or dead people around--without controlling them.

extract organs/blood/other fluids from people.

sell organs/blood/other fluids on the web for money

donate organs/blood/other to those in need

use organs/blood/other in food (for some nice Hannibal Lecter type shit)

create drugs to solve or create problems

i think any one of these features could probably be it's own mod and i would be happy, this cluster of features is likely beyond the scope of what any one person could/would do.

in general i'm a bit saddened by the lack of mods with restraints or torture, or at least my lack of ability to find them.

if anyone else would be interested in such a mod, or ifyou know one that sounds similar, let me know!