The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

On 11/19/2021 at 3:59 AM, Plogojowitz said:

So, whenever a vampire bites someone in The Sims 4 (either to feed from them or turn them), it leaves a little mark on their neck that remains for as long as they have the accompanying uncomfortable moodlet. What I want is a mod that will make a sim's bite mark permanent when they are turned into a vampire. Find a way to make it so that, when  a vampire uses the "Turn into Vampire" interaction on a sim, the subsequent bite mark becomes permanent; while ordinary bites from feeding still go away eventually.

I don't necessarily care if this means that the aforementioned uncomfortable moodlet also becomes permanent: child of the moon and dampened emotions can take care of that. Also, if possible, make sure that after the sim does turn, the bite is still present on both their regular form and their dark form.

I already know that there are a couple of CC tattoos out there that sorta replicate it, but I don't like how they can interfere with other tattoos; and, honestly, I just like the idea of vampires physically marking their progeny forever in this way.

This is something I've been looking for for a while and I'm surprised no one else seems to have thought to do this, so if anyone could oblige me here I'd be ever so thankful.

I think YourFalseHope may offer what you're looking for.  I remember seeing something about "Love Bites" mod.  She's a really good creator and a lot of her mods are free to the public.  However, if it's not free, joining her NSFW mods costs only a single simoleon:  $1. 

On 11/17/2021 at 4:02 AM, asdeq said:

Does anyone have the 5 column mod  and the ui cheats extension mod for game version 1.80. This is the version that was just updated. So if you had the latest September patch and you haven't updated, could you help me out? 

Hi, just go to patreon.com/weerbesu

Both mods are free and listed by game version.

On 12/2/2021 at 6:52 PM, jizzzern8ter said:

I am looking for a rehosted CC of this awesome In-N-Out mod, It looks really well done but when you try to download the CC her wix site is no longer there. I was hoping someone had the CC and could reupload it?

Heres the mod info:

https://brittpinkiesims.tumblr.com/post/135572494685/the-sims-4-in-n-out-lot-custom-contentif-you

There's a few McDonald's, Burger King, Burger Time, Taco Bell, etc. fast food places at 

https://modthesims.info/downloads.php?tag=restaurant&creator=&go=Go&gs=4&f=38&p=1&csort=0&u=0

I feel like I've seen the In-and-Out one hosted on a sim mod site before.

I found another one, probably not the same modder, but it's In-n-Out https://www.patreon.com/posts/in-n-out-burger-50655389

• 4 weeks later...

I would like that in the mod wicked whims (or in some mod that exploits wicked whims) more events and various. a bit like kkinky world on the sims 3 where there were even lots and special sims for many situations. I would simply like it to be possible that there were events and dialogues.

On 1/1/2022 at 3:33 AM, Night_Ninja_98 said:

Hi everyone. I noticed that these Seasons tops are not available for females (too horny, i guess). Is there any mod that unlocks them for female sim?

34563.png

If these are CC files, then you can edit the .package file using S4Studio and check the "female" checkbox to enable it for females.  (check it, apply to all swatches, and then save the package file). AFAIK, you can't edit the in-game clothing like that. I've done that for some CC and it works fine.

If it's not CC, then you can just export it from the base game using S4Studio, then click the female checkbox (as above) and save the package as your own CC. I don't think I have those items, or I could it it in a couple minutes. Which expansion pack or set are those from?

Edited by sirsleepy001
5 hours ago, sirsleepy001 said:

I don't think I have those items, or I could it it in a couple minutes. Which expansion pack or set are those from?

That's the Seasons icon on them.

The tank top especially may or may not work right, since it wasn't meant for a female.  It might clip through the boobs, so definitely try it out in game after enabling it for females.

I've thought about making this myself, but I want to focus on just 1 mod rather than 2 right now, so if anyone else wants to run with the idea here it is. To be honest, I think this fits well into WW or WP, in case either TurboDriver or NisaK is listening.

Concept: Add an "Orgy" and/or "Swingers" events to the calendar. Allow invites to to couples (Swingers) or anyone (Orgy), but the NPC Sims need to have some requirements like lusty or promiscuous or something. You shouldn't be able to invite Unflirty or uptight Sims, etc.

When the Sims arrive, there can be two options -

1) free for all event (everyone is horny and just have sex) - more like an orgy event

2) random partners - more like swingers exchanging partners - a bit more complicated, there would be 3 bowls/buckets to place a sim into: someone wanting a female partner, someone wanting a male partner, and someone open to anything. Player would choose for the player's Sims. NPC Sims would choose based on sexual preferences. Then after an hour into the event, the sex partners would couple up and do their thing. If the buckets are uneven, then I'm not sure what to do, maybe just have those unlucky Sims watch others? Or somehow if there's a single odd person out, have them join in a threeway rather than just couples. There could be a lot of watchers as well, because all sex shouldn't start at the exact same time (it might be hard to find locations to have sex if several couples are looking).

I feel this would require integration with either WP or WW to drive the autonomous sex of NPCs, so it wouldn't be an easy mod for a beginner modder like me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 2:37 PM, sirsleepy said:

I've thought about making this myself, but I want to focus on just 1 mod rather than 2 right now, so if anyone else wants to run with the idea here it is. To be honest, I think this fits well into WW or WP, in case either TurboDriver or NisaK is listening.

Concept: Add an "Orgy" and/or "Swingers" events to the calendar. Allow invites to to couples (Swingers) or anyone (Orgy), but the NPC Sims need to have some requirements like lusty or promiscuous or something. You shouldn't be able to invite Unflirty or uptight Sims, etc.

When the Sims arrive, there can be two options -

1) free for all event (everyone is horny and just have sex) - more like an orgy event

2) random partners - more like swingers exchanging partners - a bit more complicated, there would be 3 bowls/buckets to place a sim into: someone wanting a female partner, someone wanting a male partner, and someone open to anything. Player would choose for the player's Sims. NPC Sims would choose based on sexual preferences. Then after an hour into the event, the sex partners would couple up and do their thing. If the buckets are uneven, then I'm not sure what to do, maybe just have those unlucky Sims watch others? Or somehow if there's a single odd person out, have them join in a threeway rather than just couples. There could be a lot of watchers as well, because all sex shouldn't start at the exact same time (it might be hard to find locations to have sex if several couples are looking).

I feel this would require integration with either WP or WW to drive the autonomous sex of NPCs, so it wouldn't be an easy mod for a beginner modder like me.

Orgy/swingers events already exist through the parties features from the WW patreon version.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

So how to begin, well I guess I take Bella Goth for example. She's not happy with her marriage. After a huge argument with Mortimer, she leaves the house and goes to the pub. After a few drinks one thing led to the other and she ended up having sex with two or three sims... And now she's pregnant with one of them. But since she recently had (unsatisfied) sex with her husband, managed to convince him that he's the father. But the moment she gives birth, the game spoils everything.

The real father if still a secret should remain a secret. And not show on family tree or send gifts. Woohoo Wellness is great but still falls short.

I tried to mod it myself but I don't know how to mod this game and all the tutorials are either off the mark or outdated.

If anybody could do something about this it would make the game a lot more interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 5:57 AM, Eichensarg said:

Hi guys, im searching for a mod that force the Displays of Tv's and pc's to a single color, or chroma key .... so i could use this in my video editing ;) i have found walls and so on but i want to make a storyline. ! would be awsome ! thy

I made this simple green screen TV channel mod for myself long time ago. (for chroma keying)

It replaces the Kids channel on the TV.

I don't know if this is what you're looking for or not, but anyways, here it goes:

green_screen_channel.package