The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

1 hour ago, MeatBeatus said:

Any modder out there willing to make a succubus mod? Similar to the vampire, but instead of needing blood to survive your sim needs sex, preferably through WickedWhims. I posted a search thread a few days back and it never got a response so I assume a mod like this just doesn't exist.

NisaK is working on adding this to her Wicked Perversions mod.  It's taking a very long time, because what she's doing is quite ambitious- it will be an actual occult, with a human form and a true form.  She says it will be ready "soon,"  but no telling how long "soon" is.  If you're impatient and have $5 a month to spend, you could get into the beta on Patreon.

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

NisaK is working on adding this to her Wicked Perversions mod.  It's taking a very long time, because what she's doing is quite ambitious- it will be an actual occult, with a human form and a true form.  She says it will be ready "soon,"  but no telling how long "soon" is.  If you're impatient and have $5 a month to spend, you could get into the beta on Patreon.

I'd rather wait until it's out of beta, rather use a relatively safe and hopefully not too buggy release. Glad it's actually being worked on though.

Couple ideas based around the Art Society in Discover University:

1. how about a mod that forces whatever rando townie is hired to be the life model for the AS to pose naked, and remain such for the duration of the meeting?

2. mod that allows a played character to /be/ the art model?  I understand that this would be more difficult / outright impossible, but thought i'd throw it out there...

Thanks for reading!

-jd

Hello everyone!

Well i'm asking for some help again and yall are just great people, so hopefully someone here can help me.

I'm looking for some food sex animations, like whip cream or dessert. Not so much masturbation with food, but that whole vanillaish chick or dude with cream or strawberries type of stuff.

I've tried looking around without much luck :(

Thanks for reading everyone!!!

76d46cfecbc818d5d906be91586daac7.jpg

I forget if I've made this request here before but if i have it has likely been long enough that nobody remembers it or might be working on it. Simply put my request is for a lactation mod that includes leaking milk or visible top wetting, perhaps have it embarrass the leaky sim. If it worked with WW and pregnancy that would be even better. I already know there is a milking mod out there but there's nothing visible that happens with it from what I've seen.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bother Hello I only have 2quest

1>)
I'm not sure if it's been done, but it would be interesting to sims   mods by having puppies by cat , dog

1029632_z.jpg.87fa1ef8109f163724b714766af74383.jpg1029633_zz.jpg.eaff1b84e2e30f872dfa89112a6cb1d2.jpg

2>)
I'm not sure if it's been done, but it would be interesting to  

sd.gif.ef515cac5b75b12ff24efb55e4efbe86.gif.5a595cb887179efb6900886e2dee9fe7.gif

x-ray visuals to view internal cumshots " and i cant find it

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see the robotic arm from Discover University put in as a functional accessory, so that it can be worn with any other top clothing and be seen during wicked whims scenes. There is an example of this here: https://modthesims.info/d/637011/stand-alone-robot-arm-accessory.html, but this accessory doesn't apply any of the benefits from the actual arm. It's just an accessory assigned from CAS, not the arm object created at the robotics station and worn by a sim during live mode.

My next request would be a to do something similar to the ExoMech suit, with all the cloth/leather bits removed and the chest piece altered, so that, again, it would be able to be worn over other sexy outfits and be seen during wicked whims scenes.

[Request] WW Incest Aspiration

Hello, I've been considering trying to build a few wicked whims plugins for a while, but unfortunately, I'm pretty incompetent when it comes to mod making. So instead I decided to post one of the ideas here and see if any mod makers find the idea appealing enough to add.

Basically, the idea is to make a new aspiration plugin for Wicked Whims, centered around making use of the incest mechanic/trait.

The rough idea of how it would progress is as follows

Milestone 1: Taboo Dabbler

-Gain the "Incest" WW Trait

-Have sex with a relative 3 times

Milestone 2: Family Bonding

-Have sex with a relative 5 times

-Have sex with a relative in 3 different locations

-Go on a date with a relative

Milestone 3: Wincest

-Earn silver on 2 dates with a relative

-Have sex with a relative 10 times

-Have a relative as a boyfriend or girlfriend

Milestone 4: Familyphile

-Have sex with a relative 20 times

-Have 3 different sims walk in on you and a relative having sex

-Earn gold on 3 dates with a relative
-pregnancy

Reward Trait: Thicker Than Water

You share an intimate bond with your relatives so strong that even non-incestuous sims can't help but take notice. Being caught having sex with a relative no longer gives other sims an uncomfortable moodlet. As well, you can discuss your incestuous interests with other sims.

12 hours ago, fitsrealnice711 said:

Hello people of culture, I'm looking for a masochist trait mod where sims get pleasure out of another sims doing mean interactions on them.  Anything out there?  Or any one ever interested in creating such a mod? ?

I am currently trying to make a mod that just adds sexual traits to sims, with nothing else (though I'm sure there are others already made). Masochism is one that was on the list, but I still haven't finished it

2 hours ago, Grundy122 said:

I am currently trying to make a mod that just adds sexual traits to sims, with nothing else (though I'm sure there are others already made). Masochism is one that was on the list, but I still haven't finished it

Nice! I look forward to trying it when its ready!  I wish I could follow your profile or something so that I am notified when you post a file.