The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

Some time ago (maybe 6 months) I saw a mod here that looked really good, it had realistic physics and was really ambitious, the guy had a plan and everything. I can't really remember much more details but it was meant to either replace WW or make it much better. I think it included more body options and so on but not so sure. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I've looked a bit but can't find it.

3 hours ago, squirrells said:

Some time ago (maybe 6 months) I saw a mod here that looked really good, it had realistic physics and was really ambitious, the guy had a plan and everything. I can't really remember much more details but it was meant to either replace WW or make it much better. I think it included more body options and so on but not so sure. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I've looked a bit but can't find it.

RedFaction is the author

6 hours ago, skarrd said:

So my idea was lipstick kisses. Left on the sim like the sweat effects. Left on temporarily like the sweat or cum effect. After kissing animations or teasing. Could appear on the penis/body too after oral.

If someone provided me the overlay, it wouldn't be difficult to add to Devious Desires. (If it was on the body)

37 minutes ago, skarrd said:

Cool! What are the requirements for the overlay? So the face may be a problem?

Nah, the penis would potentially be the problem. But unless animation authors added tags that indicated which location of the body it applied to, I doubt I'd be able to tell which part of the body to apply the overlay to anyways.

If it was an Oral animation though, that would be easy, it'd just apply to the penis.

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Nah, the penis would potentially be the problem. But unless animation authors added tags that indicated which location of the body it applied to, I doubt I'd be able to tell which part of the body to apply the overlay to anyways.

If it was an Oral animation though, that would be easy, it'd just apply to the penis.

Okay. That sounds like that would work pretty good. What dimensions and format are the overlays? I should be able to make them myself. Is it easy for there to be stages? Like.. a minor, medium and major amount of kiss marks or do I just make one overlay? Is the penis and face separated from the body overlay or is the one overlay I make the one you apply to all areas?

I was thinking teasing animations add kisses to face and chest? Oral adds them to penis and lower torso? Just brain storming. Maybe hand job adds them to the chest and lower torso.

10 hours ago, skarrd said:

Okay. That sounds like that would work pretty good. What dimensions and format are the overlays? I should be able to make them myself. Is it easy for there to be stages? Like.. a minor, medium and major amount of kiss marks or do I just make one overlay? Is the penis and face separated from the body overlay or is the one overlay I make the one you apply to all areas?

I was thinking teasing animations add kisses to face and chest? Oral adds them to penis and lower torso? Just brain storming. Maybe hand job adds them to the chest and lower torso.

Every overlay has a determined position on the body. I've not created overlays before so I'm not entirely sure how it works, but @sstormyy may be able to show you how it's done! They have a few overlays over their own.

I really want a mod that lets me like...own NPCs I guess, as like "pets". I want them to behave like animals but still have the ability to do human things. Basically pet play. But I don't want to be able to play the sim that is the pet, if that makes sense. I just want an NPC that stays on my property and acts like a dog/cat/any other animal. I hope that makes sense, and if this mod does already exist please let me know! Thank you!

18 hours ago, blue_mongoose said:

I really want a mod that lets me like...own NPCs I guess, as like "pets". I want them to behave like animals but still have the ability to do human things. Basically pet play. But I don't want to be able to play the sim that is the pet, if that makes sense. I just want an NPC that stays on my property and acts like a dog/cat/any other animal. I hope that makes sense, and if this mod does already exist please let me know! Thank you!

Sim Snatcher let's you abduct NPCs and they'll stay on your lot. You can make them do any interactions you want them to. There is a link to it in my signature.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, ColonolNutty said:

Sim Snatcher let's you abduct NPCs and they'll stay on your lot. You can make them do any interactions you want them to. There is a link to it in my signature.

I do have that one (and I love it by the way) but I want the sims to walk on all fours and behave like pets with all the sims snatcher actions and such as well, if that makes any sense. Force them to eat/drink out of a dog bowl. they sleep on a dog bed, go for walks, need to be bathed by their owners, just make them a dog but with sims features and ability to do sims things if they are granted permission by their master. does that make any sense at all?

Hi guys, I'm exploring this site since months now, and want to congratulate and thank the community for the awesome work you've done, a lot of great things !

Obviously, I post here cuz I have a request for you, if someone could make these clothes, as an outfit or top and bottom separated.

Thanks a lot :)

am.jpg

amah.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a male sim with breasts that I made with the Gender settings toggling breasts on him and all is good until I get his top off , because there are only male body meshes in the body selector the boobs don't look good or bounce like women's . I can how ever convert some nude top meshes for females to males in sims 4 studio , but it doesn't show in Body selector :( I'd love that some cc creator made a mesh specially designed for males so they can have bouncy boobs and if there is please tell meeeeeee!!!

On 12/16/2020 at 4:06 PM, PedroSF said:

Hi, I have a male sim with breasts that I made with the Gender settings toggling breasts on him and all is good until I get his top off , because there are only male body meshes in the body selector the boobs don't look good or bounce like women's . I can how ever convert some nude top meshes for females to males in sims 4 studio , but it doesn't show in Body selector :( I'd love that some cc creator made a mesh specially designed for males so they can have bouncy boobs and if there is please tell meeeeeee!!!

Try this mod:

Seeing someone ask if anyone has created any sims from House Party and I immediately thought of Kid N' Play. The account which made these sims seems to be dormant so I decided to ask if anyone here has seen any of the cc used in making this likeness of this rap duo of olden times. 

2143305003_Sims4Screenshot2020_12.20-19_29_44_18.thumb.png.ea686929165b0e1088be306e30af14c6.png

I cant, for the love of god, get the page in where the mod that has the template for correct the clothing that wear the random sims in game, using the dresser mod mc command center.

Where is the mod, i know it was here in LL but cant find it....

EDIT >>> Ive just find it.

12 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

There are prostitution mods but no pimping mods that I know of. There is a Cooking Overhaul mod, though, so I can link to that.

https://www.srslysims.net/2019/03/srslys-complete-cooking-overhaul.html

I have had that cooking overhaul mod, but it doesn't really combine food as far as what I played. I kind of wish that it could be some what of a creation mod with the given fruits, veggies, and meats in the game to make designer food.