The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

[NSFW]

Sims-41.png

Want an Adult mod for The Sims 4? Can't find it anywhere? It might not exist :-/

Let LoversLab know you want it to be made!

"Help meeee help yoooou"

I would prefer to keep Sims games separate, so this thread is for mod requests from members, and is specifically for The Sims 4.

Post here if you wish to see a certain mod made, so others can see them, and spread the word, or so modders can see them, and consider making them.

If you modders make them, just post a link to it here. No need to release mods on this thread. Same if it was already made.

You might consider this a Brother to the WCIF thread (Where Can I Find...). If you asked there about a mod, and got no response, it may not exist yet, and you should then consider 'Requesting' it here. TS4 needs more mods! :)

Just be clear about what you are looking for. Saying "Can you make sexy clothes?" is too broad a question, so narrow down your requests to specific features. Maybe you want a jock-strap for your athletic male sim, or maybe you want your female sim to wear nothing but a couple of adhesive bandages over her "parts". :P Or dental floss...

I personally encourage request for scripted mods, but just be sure to at least do a search for the mod you are looking for before requesting it here. It might already be made. That said, this not the WCIF thread.

This is in the Adult section for a reason. Requests for adult mods are allowed here, and frankly...encouraged. ;)

I have a more difficult request I guess. Well I think it's more like 2 requests,first i want a mod that adds a nudist trait so that if your sim wear clothes the sim will become tense (or another mood but I guess tense is the best choice) but i don't know if it's possible for the game to detect that your sim wear clothes.

The second request is a get naked option for the sims like in the sims 3 , I could click on my sim and there was a get naked option on the pie menu.

The Enable Script Mods option is still there, so I don't know if it's gone, or what, but xml mods are pretty darn useful in that regard.

As for me, [REQ] I'd like a mod that keeps the TV on when a sim walks away from it. Or, I'd like for it to be added to SXVO. (practically requires it)

Edit: Request removed, It was simple enough to do myself. I'll upload once I fix a bad texture.

I've been kicking around an idea and wanted to figure out how to mod in sims 4. Basically, I wanted nipple piercings and made my own mod as proof of concept.... The .dds used REALLY sucks as I made it myself.

hi i have notice  some sims 3 mods will be loaded in sims 4  including adult ones

sure they will not work / show up ingame  but the info screen at start will show the loaded mods

some will crash game (prevent loading) some will work 

find out which work and which not :)

a expereinced modder may only need to edit  the  package and change the pie menu to sims 4  and it may be working  i dunno :)

Not really a Sims 4 request so much, as a request for how to fix the Origin client, so that I can actually freaking update my Sims 4... An update of about 540mb took me over 5 days... Just simply because the d/l connection will time out, d/l at insanely slow speeds, then stall waiting for a new connection, for the life of me I cannot find anything useful on Google to fix such stupidity with it.

But if I finally do manage to get the darn thing updated, I'd request about the same as most people, some sort of sex mod, preferably as diverse as Sexlab is for Skyrim, but I know that to be quite the tall order :P

Pregnancy controller (Good for...stopping...and choosing how many/gender)

Switch outfit automatically without having to interrupt actions

Animated Woohoo 2.0 TS4 Edition ( :P lol we ALL want that though)

See if breast bounce/butt bounce would be finally possible

Prostitution mod (TS3 actually has this)

Except for the animations, witch are just in the first steps of development, the rest is available at MTS, just go grab it.

Not really a Sims 4 request so much, as a request for how to fix the Origin client, so that I can actually freaking update my Sims 4... An update of about 540mb took me over 5 days... Just simply because the d/l connection will time out, d/l at insanely slow speeds, then stall waiting for a new connection, for the life of me I cannot find anything useful on Google to fix such stupidity with it.

But if I finally do manage to get the darn thing updated, I'd request about the same as most people, some sort of sex mod, preferably as diverse as Sexlab is for Skyrim, but I know that to be quite the tall order :P

SimLab could probably help you out. ;) Was one of the main reasons I started it; to fix Sims and/or Origin issues. I suspect many are not aware of that, as I did not really specify what the thread is actually for. Mods? Tech support? Link hub? Sims chat? Wtf is SimLab?? :D (all the above)

M2A: I want all of these mods!

[REQ] Mentioned it elsewhere, but I want a mod that disables Emotions reactions, like dragging your arms when tired, or smiling constantly when happy. I like the default "Fine" look best. Looks more human. Actually, it's just the Happy and Horny (Flirty) looks that I don't like, so if a mod could be made that eliminates anything smile-related, I'd be happy. Sims look retarded when they smile in this game.

[REQ] Mentioned it elsewhere, but I want a mod that disables Emotions reactions, like dragging your arms when tired, or smiling constantly when happy. I like the default "Fine" look best. Looks more human. Actually, it's just the Happy and Horny (Flirty) looks that I don't like, so if a mod could be made that eliminates anything smile-related, I'd be happy. Sims look retarded when they smile in this game.

According to the python scripts, the command "debugvis.mood.stop" is supposed to turn that feature off. Maybe I needed to be in developer mode for that to work "debug.God_mode" (dev mode) didn't work either. I even went as far as to back up the python scripts and then delete them from the game directory with no change to the behavior at all. So either I have multible game directories since I just re-installed this game last week, or the real script that controls the mood visualizations are hidden somewhere else.

Either way, I just spent 2 1/2 hours searching and I give up.

Schlongs of Sims? Anyone? No? Okay...

attachicon.gif02-20-15_1-28 AM.png

A penis mod is already available, and after one simple edit of the package... It works on females too, it just has a bit of clipping due to the mesh being made for men.

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174821

What did you edit in the package?

He probably just changed the Gender Flag. I'm sure you could probably do it in s4pe, but I use S4S Flora.

On-topic (for modders), couldn't the mesh be appended to the nude bottom in Blender, and just edited there?

S4S>Open Recent Project>penis mod.blend>Export Mesh>Open in Blender>Select in Object Mode>Append>Nude Bottom.blend>Hide Nude Bottom>Edit Mode>
B>Delete By - Vertices>Close the Hole, if needed (not sure)>Maybe Join to Nude Bottom Mesh (again, not sure if it's necessary)

AwfulArchdemon beat me to it. Indeed, all I did was change the female flag from false to true in S4PE, nothing more. I informed the original mod author and included the picture... I'm hoping he took the hint and will include the option in the next update. He's already been informed that he made a very slight boo boo with the mesh by numerous others so there might be a better mesh sooner or later. As of now, I consider it a working alpha.